Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über Apptivo

Ein leistungsstarkes Online-CRM-System zur Verwaltung des Umsatzes und der Marketingaktivitäten für dein Unternehmen. Integriert, hochgradig konfigurierbar, einfach zu bedienen.

Erfahre mehr über Apptivo

A impressive level of integration into other platforms and customization.

Some features are missing (Round Robin algorithm, duplication filter, etc).

Bewertungen zu Apptivo

Apptivo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 711 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Apptivo bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Robyn

Linda
Linda
Owner in Irland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Perfect for my needs as solopreneur

I value tools that are not just efficient but also adaptable. Apptivo CRM has truly impressed me in this regard. As a solopreneur, I understand the need for a CRM that seamlessly integrates with various apps and platforms. Apptivo shines in this aspect. Its integration capabilities allow me to create a tailored tech ecosystem that perfectly suits my unique requirements. One of the key selling points is its ease of use. Just like I advocate for simplicity in coaching and leadership, Apptivo offers an intuitive interface that saves time and ensures a smooth user experience. It's a valuable asset for any solopreneur. What's more, Apptivo effortlessly syncs with the Google product suite, which is a tremendous advantage for someone like me with deep roots in the tech world. It's like a seamless extension of my experience at Google, making my CRM journey that much smoother.The integration with Stripe is a game-changer for managing payments and finances. It's the perfect addition for a solopreneur, allowing me to maintain financial control just as I help sales leaders implement impactful plans and strategies.The customer service is amazing. They respond to chat inquiries immediately.

Without some understanding of how CRMs work - like objects and APIs - I would imagine that a newbie facing some challenges and needing assistance from customer support.

Design, Selbstständig

Apptivo for 1-man business

Kommentare: Very helpful in staying on top of follow-up activities.

Combination of affordability and functions

There are some auto-fill features that would help avoid duplicate data entry: i.e. business address for multiple employees/contacts.

Masud
Human Resource Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An Amazing CRM Solution For Business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the ticket management features and that the software comes with amazing online CRM capabilities It makes lead management easy and also comes with account management features too It is a great help desk solution and makes customer success easy

With Apptivo, there has been a smooth transition and no problems.

Sean
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Decided to switch to something else

Kommentare: Their software is decent, but they really seem to loathe their Starter Plan customers. The way they hack out features that they don't want available is sloppy, and makes it necessary to come up with ways to work around their intentional stumbling blocks. Apptivo - If you don't want to offer a free product, don't. I got the hint, and I'm setting up PayPal Invoicing tonight.

I've been using their "Starter Plan" since 2012. It is good enough to get by, and it is free. I mostly use the invoicing module.

Certain settings in the starter plan don't make sense. For example, the e-mail template includes a link to paying online, but online payments aren't supported in the starter plan. Modifying the e-mail template to take that link out is also not supported in the starter plan. I could deal with all that, but now, after a year of using the recurring invoices feature, they suddenly stop working. The tech support person says I have to upgrade my plan to use that. But the settings pages all work, and my invoices are all just sitting there waiting.

Antwort von Apptivo

Hello Sean, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We're glad that you enjoyed using Apptivo as a customer for many years. The Starter Plan is generally very limited compared to the other plans. We also upgraded versions since you first created an account with us. This might have caused some unexpected changes. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and will take your feedback to the appropriate teams to help improve our user experience. Thank you again for your feedback! Team Apptivo

Veronica
Consultant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent first CRM for small companies

Apptivo allows for a broad range of customization possibilities, making it an excellent out-of-the box option for companies transitioning to a first CRM system. While other competitors may have sleeker design, the consistency of page layouts and button placement was a huge plus for our inter-generational team and made it easier to manage the transition to an online software after years of working with excel and google docs. The settings interface within each app makes it very easy to learn how to customize basic field, views, and list options - meaning that smaller companies can look to train someone from within to work alongside Apptivo, instead of needing to hire an external administrator. The Apptivo team is always HIGHLY responsive. From the initial demonstration walk throughs to fine tuning system design and troubleshooting problems, I have found their customer service to be excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and to all the others working behind the scenes to help us at the different stages of our projects, THANK YOU! Most of all, I appreciate that Apptivo continues to improve on their product. Throughout the nearly 3 years I have worked with them, the system has developed to continously offer more features.

As with any option in this price category, there are occasional bugs. Reporting them to Apptivo generally results in a very quick fix. Slow load times - it has improved somewhat, but still pages sometimes lag.

CIO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

General

Kommentare: Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

Antwort von Apptivo

Hello Michael, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again! Team Apptivo

Taha
Civil Engineer in Italien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unleashing Business Potential with Apptivo

Kommentare: The overall experience with Apptivo has been exceptional. The platform's comprehensive range of tools and features, along with its ease of use, has made it an invaluable resource for businesses of all sizes.

Apptivo is a highly versatile and user-friendly CRM system that offers a comprehensive suite of tools to manage sales, marketing, and customer relationships.

This review is focused on Apptivo; however, it is worth mentioning that, in comparison, Sendinblue has certain limitations. Sendinblue is primarily an email marketing platform, and its CRM capabilities may not be as robust or feature-rich as Apptivo's.

Sal
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

City Connection Entertainment

Kommentare: After seven years of using this program, I couldn't do what we do without it.

This program with all its functionalities helps to manage my company.

Have to be patient to set it up, but apptivo support is there to help.

Nick
GM in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Support

Kommentare: Great, loads of support from start to ongoing

Support is always great. Available 24/7 immediately

Set up is time consuming but important to get structure correct in first instance

Sunil
Sunil
Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Decent Suite of Productivity Apps

Kommentare: I would give this 4 out of 5. I love the fact that it is offered for FREE for up to 3 users so great for small start up companies. There are tons of apps you can add and customize per your needs.

One stop shop for many productivity apps such as supply chain, CRM, HR, Accounting etc. Customer service are always available via chat and very helpful. They will even do screen share and troubleshoot the issues.

Some of the templates such as purchase order, packing slip are hard to customize. Some of the fields do not display consistently.

Lucious
Director in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Here's What You Need to Know

Kommentare: Fulfilling

Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices. That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free! I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem. I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force. I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address. If i keep going on, i won't stop

I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

Heath
IT Manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Designed for us

Kommentare: We needed a CRM system that really could be bespoke to our unique needs as an organisation. Having outgrown our previous CRM when it wasn't able to be flexible enough to grow with us, we needed to ensure that not only could be track engagements, manage contacts, track event participation -- as well as set up considerable amount of event triggers for email notifications and much more. The Apptivo team really never said "No, we can't do that". It was always a case of let's go away, see what we can do, and they came back with a solution. Very impressed with the support we received from Apptivo.

Apptivio was already a full-featured product when we identified it as a suitable replacement for our existing CRM system, which we'd outgrown as an organisation. The ability to further customise it to our specific needs, through the support of their friendly, professional services team, guaranteed that it would tick all of our boxes. We're still finding new things to use Apptivo for, and it's great to have all of these features in one product which integrates with our Office suite.

We heavily customised what the product is capable of, syncing it with our Xero accounting package as well as Office 365. This took considerable effort on the part of Apptivo's support teams -- not a complaint by any means though.

Lloyd
VP Sales in Australien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Apptivo for Sales Forecasting

Kommentare: We are software start up and needed a CRM to manage Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and track project implementation. Apptivo does all this. And if it does not do exactly what you want OOTB, Kamala and her team will customise it for you. The implementation support and customisation folks were easy to work with and understood our requirements. I was very impressed at the level of engagement and enthusiasm to get Apptivo customised to how we needed it to be.

Apptivo is very easy to use, and integrates seamlessly to other apps. The ability to customise to suit our specific needs was a big plus in our purchasing decision. I have used a few of the other CRM solutions, and find Apptivo one of the best CRMs for sales forecasting and pipeline management.

Would be good to Click on the name and the Opportunity or Contact would open up. But to view an Opportunity or Contact, you have to move the mouse to the right hand side and click on the 3 Dots (Actions). I find this a little annoying.

Brett
Chief Operations Officer in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you need something customized to your business it doesn't get better!

Kommentare: This company is fantastic and a complete joy to work with. Very courteous and fast to correct issues as they arrive. Communication was fantastic.

The company does everything in their power to personalize your experience for your needs instead of trying to force your needs into their locked system. Very customizable and if they can't do what you need they will do what they can to implement it later.

A bit slow on page changes, updates, and downloads. They need a more robust system and servers.

Lori
Senior Project Manager in USA
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall, this product has streamlined and simplified the way we do business, contact our clients, and regulate their access to data.

Apptivo CRM is very user friendly. It is also very flexible so it can suit your business the way you do business

If I feel like there is something missing, I can report it to Apptivo and they usually put it in their pipeline and add it to the software.

Robert
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Making a small business look large and professional

Kommentare: Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices. Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen. My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

Antwort von Apptivo

Hi Robert! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it. I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to [email protected]. Thanks again!

Edwin
Founder - Shareholder - Marketing manager - Sourcing and Purchasing manager in
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Why I am choosing Apptivo

Kommentare: So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years.

I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of the CRM's out there, and during the selection process only a few stood up to my requirements, being:
-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration
At the end, and when all the nitty-gritty was tested, only 3 applications remained who were comparable, qua price and functionality.
But where Apptivo stands out with head and shoulders above nearly ALL the CRM's I tested, is the quality and the availability of their support!
I run a small B2B business supplying promotional products mostly in Southern Africa but rapidly growing and expanding our market.
We are currently with six people, but I am confident that at our current growth rate, we will pass the 10 employee mark by the end of 2015.
I have a deep passion for what I do and when it comes to the integration of a tool that in time becomes a keystone in my business, I need suppliers that share my passion.
And this is exactly what the people of Apptivo do: Tested and proven, even today on a Sunday afternoon.
Keep up the good work guys, I hope we will go a long way together! Edwin Spiessens
Corp. Gifts and Gadgets cc
South Africa
www.gifts-n-gadgets.co.za Feel free to drop me any question at any time if you think I can help you by selecting a CRM: [email protected]

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales) -A great contact management system -The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc -An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation -Email (gmail) integration -Google apps for business integration -The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises. As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point.

If I have to say anything then it will be that the look of the user interface is a bit dull, but i will take this a hundred times to bells and whistles, and a quarter of the functionality and support!

Tara
Project Manager in USA

Great way to track projects. A lot of features that can be customized for your specific industry.

Kommentare: Being able to see any project at any given status at any time.

Being able to put numerous fields to retain all project information in several different formats. Ease of reporting by exporting data to excel and going from there. You only have to use what you need. Disabling certain apps prevents you and users with too much information. Great selection of apps to customize for each business. Really enjoy the product!

Invoicing is very basic. Not able to use it if you bill hourly. Not enough 1:1 support for highly complex project system setups. Need more reps to have access to custom care. Had pitfalls in reporting, but were addressed fairly quickly, but set us back as a company. Needing to double check items saved in the project you just updated, some data doesn't get saved on the first try. Not being made aware of when enhancements are made and what new features now exist. Reporting on specific users projects - needs ability to set priority is assigned roles and see those rankings constantly.

Antwort von Apptivo

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Michele
Project Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Apptivo CRM

Kommentare: We have had an overall positive experience with Apptivo. We have been able to capture information we were not able to have in our last CRM, and also streamline workflows with dashboards and automated reporting.

Ease of use and customer service. It is very convenient to be in Apptivo and be able to pull up a chat with support real-time, with the ability to attach screenshots, and even have the support representative start a screen share to further investigate issues. If the representative is not able to answer my question, they create a ticket on my behalf for the team to follow up on.

The inability to report on fields that live in different apps. This was a key feature we had noted when looking at CRMs and the expectation was that this functionality was 6 - 12 months away in Apptivo, however 3+years later it still does not exist.

Manager in UK
Groߟhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great all in One CRM function

Kommentare: It has taken me time to learn (but all will be the same) but with the support team I managed to create a CRM suit to my business. I have grown with Apptivo and have seen many other tools available I even did not know existed.

This CRM has all you need to run a company small or large. It automates your day to day tasks and simplify your processes. Price is the best part. You do not have to pay over the moon for other similar and probably even with less functions CRM's in the market.

Integration between "apps" but there is a way round this if you know how. If you do not know the support is very helpful.

Donny
Executive Vice President, Enterprise in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we needed.

Kommentare: This is an amazing tool for the price. Being a 10 year Salesforce user, making the jump to Apptivo for the small business I know work in was easy. I'm so impressed not only on the features set but also on their support. This has everything you need to run your business. And it's so nice that the platform can scale as your adoption and business grows.

- Very affordable - So many features and applications for running the entire company - Very straightforward interface and easy to learn basics right away - One of the best FAQs and tutorials I have ever seen for a SAAS solution - Customer service is very responsive and helpful. A+++ - A impressive level of integration into other platforms and customization

- Limited on ability to delete data or modules once they're created (Have to message tech support to delete) - Custom app builder takes awhile to learn and understand - Are not able to clone apps for different divisons to use seperate from eachother (for instance want to use project management app for our sales team and then seperate instance for our production team. Both can use the same tool but in different ways for tracking)

Martin
Customer Success Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for the Buck!

Kommentare: Importing data is easy - user adoption is fairly quick. The cost is very reasonable for what you get. We are using the CRM features in addition to generating Invoices.

The object orientation makes it very easy to understand and to "personalize" - adding fields is a breeze! Also, the Support team is always there to help, instant chat!

It is not an accounting system, so I'd like to see some more robust reports such as a Statement would be nice.

VP Business Development in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Custom Built For Our Specific Needs

I love that we are able to add apps as they are needed and our company continues to grow. As someone who does not have a technical systems background, it's great that the Apptivo team was able to work with us and we were able to ultimately get what we wanted.

Technical support during the build was frustrating at times due to the time difference and bad connections on calls made communicating difficult at times but overall the Apptivo team did a great job addressing our needs and were patient with us when our focus was diverted to other things.

Sean
owner in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

I like Apptivo, but have found it to have lots of glitches and is very slow at times

Kommentare: Apptivo helps to keep my partner and I organized. We particularly use the email and notes function. We are a builder, so everything is organized around projects. The scheduling program is terrible, by the way.

The concept of the software is great... it is very integrated and it seems like the owners are always trying to improve the program.

The problems are the number of glitches experienced; the difficulty in getting issues resolved; the fact that the program can be very slow to respond. Right now, for instance, when I click on an email sometimes it opens up and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure what is causing this, but it is extremely frustrating and inefficient. I tend to do things in Google. I am seriously considering abandoning Apptivo.

Antwort von Apptivo

Thank you very much for your review! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you. Regards, Team Apptivo

Susan
Susan
CIO (Chief Idea/Implentation Officer) in USA

We've been using Apptivo to manage our networking group for invoicing and also guest management

Kommentare: It has great time-saving features but has been "glitchy" after having worked successfully in the past.

Comprehensive tool that allows us to create templates for just about everything we need from weekly updates, quarterly & annual invoicing, guest followup and reminders. Also, let's us automate generation of invoices. Great to have a history of current & past members & guests.

Seemed to work find for the first few years but in the last 1-2 years there have been anomalies in invoicing: past due amounts were incorrect and have had to reach out to customer support several ties on this... We are not paying for the service (so I guess we don't have the right to complain) but it has been an issue to trouble-shooting the problems. Customer support has been responsive but resolution of the issues has sometimes been slower than I'd like. I've had to create work-arounds to resolve some of the issues.

Antwort von Apptivo

Hi Susan, We've improved the technology quite a bit and have also added a lot of new features. Some training may help to get used to getting your work done in the current version as it stands. We have not discontinued any working features unless we are able to provide a much better flow and it was impossible to keep both the old and new features to coexist. Certainly feel free to reach out to us to schedule additional training.