Über Acuity Scheduling

Automatisiere Kundenbuchungen, Stornierungen, Mahnungen und sogar Zahlungen mit der weltweit elegantesten Online-Planungssoftware.

Erfahre mehr über Acuity Scheduling

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (5 032)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Acuity Scheduling bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (5 032)

Beraterin/Coach in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Acuity lohnt sich und spart Zeit

4 letztes Jahr

Es spart Zeit und funktioniert einwandfrei. Sehr zu empfehlen in Kombination mit Daylite.

Es könnte von Design ein bisschen schicker sein.

Andreas D.
Projektleiter in Deutschland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Einfach und effizient

Kommentare: Einfach und Verständlich

Schnelle Umsetzung. Integration in meinen Workflow.

Es gibt für mich keine erkennbaren Nachteile

Rashidat O.
Rashidat O.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Checks all my boxes

Kommentare: I’m managing my time for multiple groups of needs and Acuity is allowing me to do that all in one place. I can manage my personal needs, my life coaching needs, and my nonprofit needs all in one place and still keep my hair (because I haven’t pulled it out trying to keep myself afloat). I look forward to continuing to use the software as it has room for me to expand and handle other needs that I foresee in the future. For me, Acuity is a great one stop shop to manage and connect people to the services provide.

I switched from Calendly because I was having people make appointments at the last minute and back to back. I really appreciate that Acuity has functionality to account for my preferences in both situations. I really enjoy the ability to personalize my different scheduling links since I set up scheduling for a few different scenarios. I tend to use the specific appointment type scheduling link, which is great to have separated from the overall link so that there is no confusion in booking. There is so much other functionality that I haven’t had a chance to use yet link the intake forms and billing, but I’m looking forward to using it. Also, I really enjoy the emails and correspondence that I’ve had with organization. I haven’t even submitted a help ticket, but every email is funny and engaging and it feels like someone is personally attending to me!

I had a little bit of confusion with the set up of my calendars. It took some searching to figure out how to combine all my appointments to one calendar. All in all I figured it out and still love my account.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: The ability to add buffer time between meetings and to disable the ability for a last minute meeting to be scheduled overnight without giving me time to prepare for it.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: The ability to add buffer time between meetings and to disable the ability for a last minute meeting to be scheduled overnight without giving me time to prepare for it. In addition, I use Squarespace as well. I love that product and wanted to maintain fluidity between both products. Both are made well and make my life simple so I can do what is most important to me rather than spending all my time on designing a website or figuring out scheduling.

James J.
Principal Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good software that allows customers to book and pay for appointments.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have had an extremely good experience with Acuity. Because it blends so well with Square, it's perfect to allow customers to block-out appointments, and pay at the time they are making their appointment.

Easy and customer friendly to set-up. Easy for the customer/user to use. Easy to provide 'package' offers where the customer can pay for a discounted package of appointments, then the customer gets emailed a Code number, that they then use when they log-in to block-out a future appointment. When it's time for the customer to pay for the appointment they are blocking out, and the software asks them to pay, there is a field where the customer can type in the code they were emailed (when they bought the package of pre-paid appointments). Acuity also gives you a custom URL (and if you want it, a QR code) that customers can go to to make an appointment.

There's a fee for Acuity, and Square takes a percentage of the transaction. It would be nice if, there was a way that the fee for Acuity could be dropped if the percentage taken from the transactions covered a certain amount, so we don't feel like we're paying twice for the services.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly und Appointy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Acuity's integration with Square, it's ease of set-up and use. Also, I don't know if the others do this, but Acuity gives you a custom URL (with your business name in it) that customers can go to to book an appointment. And Acuity can give you a custom QR code that takes people directly to your scheduling page. Very helpful.

Nicole N.
Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Scheduling Platform

3 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I had a good experience with Acuity. I highly recommend it for someone who doesn't need anything complex. It is definitely great for someone starting out and learning what is out there and trying to get a feel for what they need.

I liked that the platform would email me weekly or daily, per my selection, to inform me of my meetings for the week. This was a really great feature that I enjoyed. I chose to get reminded weekly at the beginning of the week so that I can plan out and see my week early on. The reminder feature was also great. The app sends an email 24 hours before the appointment to yourself and client. It also sends out emails to alert you when an appointment is scheduled, rescheduled or cancelled. I loved that I could set if I wanted my clients to be able to cancel or reschedule or not. I was also able to set a time limit for scheduling and cancelling and that was a great feature. It helped to keep the schedule balanced and workable. I really do like acuity for scheduling. It was great and straight forward. You are also able to connect your calendar to google so that it syncs when someone schedules. There are also other integrations you can use like zoom for video sessions and quick books for accounting. A lot of these things are offered on the basic (free) version so that is a plus.

I didn't necessary not like things about the software but there were benefits on other software that attracted me more to them such as being able to decline an appointment, being able to do billing within the software, and being able to take payments and do notes. These are things specific to my field that made my work easier and so the transition made sense.

Jai S.
Owner in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Minimal look and maximum features

Kommentare: Overall I love the functionality, design and integrations.
I appreciate the option to create unique and short URLs for my business' booking system and further unique URLs for different appointment types.
It doesn't matter if I am having a conversation on the phone, messages or email, I can send the link of a specific appointment type to the clients and let them pick a time convenient for them.
With other alternate software, it is hard to remember the URLs so AS is a clear winner.

I love the look. It's clean, sharp and very easy to sync with your branding. I have been using it for over a year and never had any issue with it, notifications, email reminders for clients, syncing with different personal and work calendars, accepting payments for appointment bookings.

Lack of free version. Sometimes I wish they had a free version with reduced features for clients who need an online booking system but expect only 5 bookings per month. $14 is a bit too much for them so they usually go with Calendly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: I love the minimal design of Acuity Scheduling to start with but after using it for over a year, and working with Calendly on behalf of my clients, I would suggest anyone to go for Acuity Scheduling if the booking system plays a substantial role in running your business and you can afford to spend a little extra as compared to other options.

Crystal B.
Hair stylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Everything you need in a scheduling a app

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Everything has been great

Everything is customizable from the landing page, to how you except payments, to add ons for specific services, and terms and conditions

I wish there was a marketing side included so that I can send out important info or updates from within the app without using a third party

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: StyleSeat

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: I started having issue with payment reports, and consent forms. Also I didn't like that I couldn't choose add ons for specific services I had to just add a completely new service and hope the clients book correctly

Zuvor genutzte Software: Booksy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: The fact the the main page is set up to where client have to read before booking.

Carmen T.
Web designer, Online Business Tech Expert in Australien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of my most recommended programs

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It has everything you need to make client self booking and selling sessions/coaching packages easy.

Certain features are still missing, and it is very simple, which is both a pro and con.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Acuity is more intuitive and easier to navigate.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Quick, easy, and clean for clients

5 letzten Monat Neu

Acuity Scheduling has a wonderfully clean and simple interface for clients to answer relevant questions and book their appointment online. I also appreciate that Acuity integrates easily with my Google Calendar. This means I never end up double-booked, since Acuity will block out the time already in my calendar. It's also helpful that Acuity will add client appointments into your Google Calendar so you don't miss or forget any important meetings.

The back end and set up of Acuity can be a bit confusing. Functions you may need to adjust often, like availability based on different types of appointments, feel hidden at times to the user. On the upside, this only affects the user, not the client. That said, Acuity is still one of the best scheduling options out there.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Calendar und Calendly

Andrea A.
ceo in USA

schedule like a pro

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: its pretty easy to use and easy for potential clients and online users to schedule appointments

it works and relatively easy to use, especially for non-computer savvy people

difficult setting up scheduling parameters sometimes

Danielle S.
Chemistry Tutor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

I've been using this for years and it makes scheduling students a seamless process

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been thrilled with it and will continue to use it.

Students and parents can schedule, reschedule, and cancel sessions online without the need to monitor the process. I can set parameters that fit my needs, such as not letting them cancel the day of, etc. It sends reminders for appointments so people are less likely to forget them and I can collect payment up front.

I have been very happy with the software. I would like a little more flexibility with the appearance of the website to make it look a little more professional.

Lawyer in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most flexible booking software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Acuity has more options than its competitors when it comes to integrations, add-ons, schedule blocking, multiple locations, etc.

It can be a little difficult to manage at first, especially if you have several different types of appointments.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Calendar, Calendly und Microsoft Bookings

Debbie F.
Owner-teacher in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Acuity: A near-perfect scheduling solution for this piano teacher

Kommentare: I have really liked Acuity! Their branding is fun! Customer Support is really good, for the very few times I've needed help. Support videos and tutorials are excellent. Overall, it's a great program that is priced very fairly and has freed up a significant amount of time as administrator.

What I absolutely LOVE about Acuity is the ability to set up my piano lesson days and times, give my piano parents a link, and then they can sign up for their own lessons! With the email reminders (also an awesome feature to reduce no-shows), they can also easily reschedule a lesson if they need to. This saves me COUNTLESS hours! No need to do the "back and forth" texting and emails to settle on a different lesson time...parents can do it all themselves. Win for them and an even bigger win for me!

The one feature I wish Acuity had is the ability to hover over a lesson time on the calendar and see a list of names of the students who will be in that lesson. The calendar does show how many are signed up (in the form of a fraction...sign-ups/total number the lesson will hold...3/5, for example) but I really would like to hover and see the names. I also wish there was an easier way to bulk delete a lesson time. Say I decide to discontinue offering lessons on Monday afternoons at 2pm. I have to go in and scroll down a long list of lessons, looking for that specific lesson, check-marking the box next to each one, then delete. Seems like there should be a "delete just this lesson or all future lessons?" option. But this isn't really THAT big a deal. Just an annoyance that will take 10 minutes (instead of 10 seconds.)

Benjamin A.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Acuity for Photographers is a Must-have

Kommentare: Acuity scheduling has changed how i run my business in that it makes booking appointments super easy. I'm able to add an embedded link on my website and convert customers immediately. They can book an appointment with us without having to go back and forth through text or phone calls. My assistant is able to book appointments or even send direct links to our appointments to our clients and the client will book and pay on the spot without having to go back and forth in an email.

I love that i'm able to make appointments with buffers before and after the appointment so our calendar will be properly scheduled to prevent rushed or back-to-back appointments. I also like that if you were to make add-ons to your service, that the add-ons can also have their own time adjustment so you have enough time at your appointment to properly serve your clients

i don't like that i can just make a quick event and send it in an email like calendly, but to be honest, that's only important for zoom and phone appointments to gather details from a client. I've been able to manage without that feature because that feature isn't the most important to our business. but that's just a dislike i had since i'm required to provide a dislike

Ryan S.
Regional Leader in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

Kommentare: Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side. Also, it was the more recommended product amongst my peers in the industry.

Elena M.
Coach, CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I can run my coaching business on it

Kommentare: Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing. Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Before they became a Squarespace company, I fell in love with their story. The company felt more personable and had a character, unlike others. I enjoyed reading personal stories by the guy who started the company, and I loved their sense of humor that came through the copy. Right now it doesn't feel that way because they have been bought by Squarespace, but I hope they can still hire amazing copywriters that can keep that vibe.

Liz L.
Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Play Rehearsals Made Simple

Kommentare: I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

Nea D.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Scheduling Tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Satori

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: More featuress and easier to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: I actually am currently using Satori for Coaching packages -because it makes onboarding so much easier - so much so that it is worth the extra money. BUT I would love it if the features were available in Acuity!

Kristina H.
CEO in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

An Industry Leader for a Reason!

5 letztes Jahr

The navigation and naming are intuitive, plus every step or field has an accompanying explanation so I can be sure I am using it properly! This means I was able to walk myself through Acuity without pressure or time waste of needing to consume a bunch of FAQs or webinars. The doing and learning happen simultaneously! Yet, there is also great support should I still have questions. I also love that the features are built for real life. For example, being able to block off the hours and days you want to work, blocking off time before and after appointments so you are not rushed back-to-back, and having the private appointment type option for inviting clients to book after I’ve established a relationship, rather than having a free-for-all available on my website. I also love that pre-meeting questionnaires and action items can be added for clients to create workflows. I love that they have a test client built in by default! Acuity has really thought of everything. Finally, both the app and browser versions are excellent! Thank you for having a great app, Acuity!

I didn’t see a clear place to find all available integrations. Yet, I really don’t have any true cons.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Schedulicity, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace und Vagaro

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: Acuity has more integrations with other software I am already using (e.g. Kajabi) and, probably most importantly, Acuity came recommended by successful business owners in my field. Then I used the free trial to get acquainted and Acuity had such a clean interface and easy-to-use system. The value is clear. I want to have administrative stability, simplicity and effectiveness in my business. Acuity offers that.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Recommended by successful peers + proven value and customer support through free trials. I also appreciated the free extensions for the trial when I hadn’t had time to dabble yet. This again showed that Acuity understands people and was committed to providing a valuable customer experience.

Ahfeeyah T.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Acuity - A great and growing resource

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Acuity has been amazing. I am going to continue trying to make it work.

I love that Acuity is very robust and allows you to customize responses when a client/customer books with you. I also love that integrates with Instagram and Facebook for ease of booking. This is to some super small but was a game-changer for me. I have enough reasons to use Zapier for integrations but Acuity did an amazing job of taking out that extra step. It truly is great.

There is one area that the scheduler is somewhat lacking and that is the ability to connect to multiple calendars and check for availability. Calendly in comparison does this very well and it's probably the only huge pain point. This is also where the system begins to get complicated. I wish it was just a bit more simplified and intuitive. To provide more context. I have my personal calendar and more than one business. I don't necessarily want that information pulled into Acuity however if it could connect to gsuite just as Calendley does to multiple calendars and make a time accessible or not based on information across all calendars that would be awesome.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly und HubSpot CRM

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: Because of the integration with instagram and facebook but the feature to connect to multiple calendars is a huge pain point. Calendly does this well

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Hubspot's pricepont was way too hight especially for not having the feature to connect to facebook and instagram.

Josephine K.
Dance Studio Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best alternative to Mindbody

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wellyx, WellnessLiving, Amilia und The Studio Director

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: More mobile friendly user experience, more features included in the base pricing option. More intuitive booking system for appointments on the client end. Felt like Mindbody were constantly trying to get me to upgrade my plan for very minor needs that I felt should be included in my expensive plan (like using promo codes and editing class categories).

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mindbody

Stavros S.
Stavros S.
Wedding Officiant in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Acuity Scheduling Is A Super Trifecta In The Appointment Scheduling Application Platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience was outstanding. I cannot say anything negative about this platform as it really delivered all the bells and whistles that you want in an appointment scheduling application.

The top features for me were the ability to have a client make a "reservation, appointment, booking" that is dated more than 1 year from the current day. Many competitors have a restriction on future bookings which only allow you to make a booking within the next 365 days. In my industry, dealing with Weddings, future ability to make a reservation 2 or even 3 years from the current day is crucial. The number 2 feature that I believe is underrated and is very important in many industries is the fact that appointment add-on's such as a time extension or a same-day rehearsal, Acuity was one of the only that took that specific booking and reflected that overall appointment time into my future availability. Not all applications factor in "add-on's" into the future appointment availability which can cause problems in servicing other clients who now have an opportunity to schedule the service even though you the provider might not be available. Another great feature is that Guests who pay for the service in full have the ability to give you a tip. (which is a rare feature among. these appointment application solutions.)

The only cons are that even their top tier level plans which go for approximately $45/ month still do not come with phone support. While setting up your account is quite streamlined and simple. I still have a personal opinion on those applications that cost a specific amount per month should provide phone support. I would like to note that their email support was on point and did respond better than some other competitors I have used in the past.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: vcita

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: The platform was not as user-friendly as you would want. The cost of simply book.me was even greater.

Zuvor genutzte Software: vcita

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: I chose Acuity because of the simple, user-friendly platform that the application is built on. It provided significant features that the competitors simply lacked. Acuity allows you to customize its platform without the application overtaking your website as Vcita does. Acuity gave someone like my business at Weddings a much more meaningful experience rather than some of the competitors. In my industry, my clients are not really going to be future clients so the features that some of the platforms advertise excessively simply do not affect me. With that said, if anyone is on the line of whether Acuity would fit their needs- do not think twice. Acuity is a thoroughbred in this appointment scheduling application platform.

Antoinette S.
Braider/Owner in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Free Trial Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Using Acuity was so beneficial for me and my upcoming business. It was simple and easy for me to use as well as my clients. It helped me to be more organized and saved so much time on both ends when it came to scheduling. I work with my hands so communicating throughout the day is not something that's always possible. Not to mention I was able to customize my own link that potential clients could click that would take them right to my scheduling page. Honestly that was the best part because I could put that link anywhere!

What I liked most about Acuity was the ability to customize almost every aspect of it. I'm in the beauty field and for me, the details are super important. I'm also a simple girl as well. I was able to make my setup simple and easy to use, but also with some pizzazz (if you know what I mean). Adding pictures, using different colors and different fonts really allowed me to customize my scheduling page exactly how I wanted.

What I liked least about Acuity honestly was the calendar display on my mobile device. It only showed appointments by the day and not a glance into the entire week or month, which is vital for me. I'm not quite sure if i just never figured out how to change it or it's just not a feature.

Jeff R.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Too much of my time spent trying to manage appointments

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: While many things can be done with the software they provide, it's not too often done easily or intuitively. Need help? Their expectation is that you hire a freelancer to figure out the work-around. I found it to be too much of a "time suck" for the price. I need something that works, works like my business works, and that can be used efficiently.

The software met my initial needs well and if you have a simple organization or your business model is completely in line with the way the developers think you should run your business, then this will be a good fit for you. The reminders by email and text have been extremely reliable and effective at keeping no-shows to a minimum. The admin interface is easy to read at the start of the day and some of the functionalities on the calendar admin page are very convenient.

Being able to figure out where to find settings on the admin side can often become an elaborate project. Coupons need to be managed in two different places, figuring out where to set your business hours can be a hunting trip through the menus, getting a new client "on board" with their own account to edit or cancel their own appointments has been a laborious task that is not at all intuitive. I came very close to losing clients over their frustration in trying to figure out the startup process. One of the weakest points in this software is the fact that there is no "customer facing" help. The only online help from Acuity is available to the Admin, and written for the Admin. If any help is to be presented to my customers, it's my job to write it. Sorry - writing a help system for 3rd party software that I pay to use is not what I consider a good use of my time. The reason I'm leaving Acuity after years of trying to make this software perform as I need is the fact that "Help is just days away!" That's right, no live help. Email only and if someone comes to me with a question I can not answer or a problem that I can't figure out how to resolve on a Friday afternoon ... it's still going to be a problem through the weekend - likely until Tuesday. Email only. No chat, no phone.

Jeannette scharning N.
CEO in Norwegen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I will recommend Acuity Scheduling! Yet, please create a live chat for getting help. Thank you!

Kommentare: I am very new to Acuity Scheduling. And so I have just put it on a very new website. Yet I am convinced this will make customer service much easier, swift and allow me to focus on my work to a larger extent. Thank you for creating Acuity Scheduling.

I really like Acuity Scheduling. It is accessible to implement and use for everyone. Acuity scheduling is easy to integrate in wordpress. Makes it to upload photos and color code offers. Payments are easily integrated. I am not an IT expert. Yet figured how to get Acuity scheduling to work. And will absolutely recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Finding help should be easier. I do recommend that you have a direct chat for getting help. I think you should have online chat availability. It is much better flow to be able to get a responce whilst working on the site. I am new to IT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have taught myself to create the site, hosting, webregistration, branding. I find that both Bluetooths and Namecheap's customer services - support - are better. If you have a problem someone is there to respond immediately. I do know that it is probably a lot to ask. Yet a chat is preferable. If you cannot keep it open 24/7. Then at least for the hours that you reply to customers. I think you need to get your live chat in place. If someone copies your product and has a live chat option for help, I am afraid you risk loosing a lot of clients. Time is limited. And flow in terms of getting help is key. Also getting the replies to what you actually need is much easier to get when you chat. To wait for a day or two for a reply is really not a good solution. It stops the flow. Good to get flow when working on getting a scheduling system in place. I will still recommend Acuity Scheduling.