4,8 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,7 /5

Über Acuity Scheduling

Automatisiere Kundenbuchungen, Stornierungen, Mahnungen und sogar Zahlungen mit der weltweit elegantesten Online-Planungssoftware.

Erfahre mehr über Acuity Scheduling

Zeigt 4.717 Bewertungen

Beraterin/Coach
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2021

"Acuity lohnt sich und spart Zeit"

Vorteile: Es spart Zeit und funktioniert einwandfrei. Sehr zu empfehlen in Kombination mit Daylite.

Nachteile: Es könnte von Design ein bisschen schicker sein.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2021
Andreas D.
Projektleiter
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2021

"Einfach und effizient"

Kommentare: Einfach und Verständlich

Vorteile: Schnelle Umsetzung. Integration in meinen Workflow.

Nachteile: Es gibt für mich keine erkennbaren Nachteile

• Bewertet am 13.2.2021
Rashidat O.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2019

"Checks all my boxes"

Kommentare: I’m managing my time for multiple groups of needs and Acuity is allowing me to do that all in one place. I can manage my personal needs, my life coaching needs, and my nonprofit needs all in one place and still keep my hair (because I haven’t pulled it out trying to keep myself afloat). I look forward to continuing to use the software as it has room for me to expand and handle other needs that I foresee in the future. For me, Acuity is a great one stop shop to manage and connect people to the services provide.

Vorteile: I switched from Calendly because I was having people make appointments at the last minute and back to back. I really appreciate that Acuity has functionality to account for my preferences in both situations. I really enjoy the ability to personalize my different scheduling links since I set up scheduling for a few different scenarios. I tend to use the specific appointment type scheduling link, which is great to have separated from the overall link so that there is no confusion in booking. There is so much other functionality that I haven’t had a chance to use yet link the intake forms and billing, but I’m looking forward to using it. Also, I really enjoy the emails and correspondence that I’ve had with organization. I haven’t even submitted a help ticket, but every email is funny and engaging and it feels like someone is personally attending to me!

Nachteile: I had a little bit of confusion with the set up of my calendars. It took some searching to figure out how to combine all my appointments to one calendar. All in all I figured it out and still love my account.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Nea D.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2021

"One Stop Scheduling Tool"

Kommentare: Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Vorteile: Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

Nachteile: The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

• Bewertet am 14.1.2021
Josephine K.
Dance Studio Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.12.2020

"Best alternative to Mindbody"

Kommentare: I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

Vorteile: What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

• Bewertet am 24.12.2020
Mike S.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2020

"Unsuitable if certainty and speed are required"

Kommentare: The interface is not suitable for use in a fast-paced customer-facing environment, where certainty and speed are required. We are switching to an alternative appointment scheduling provider.

Vorteile: The ability to set different hours for certain appointment types via calendar service groups. This enables a high degree of customization of the calendar settings for each staff member and appointment type, which I have not seen in other SAAS appointment scheduling offerings. Merging duplicated clients is a breeze and simply requires the misspelled record to be corrected.

Nachteile: Calendar views are poorly formatted, difficult to navigate and inconsistent across platforms. Our default view is weekly, which frequently displays only 6 days and skips a week when navigating to the following week. Calendars do not consistently align in columns in the daily view, resulting in confusion when determining a therapist's availability. Booking errors are common, which projects unprofessionalism and results in a tedious in-store experience for the customer. The apps are bug-ridden with very poorly designed views that are unusable. The ipad app frequently displays no customers and requires the user to log out and back in to function. Little or no user acceptance testing has be done here

• Bewertet am 5.4.2020
Antoinette S.
Braider/Owner
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2020

"Free Trial Review"

Kommentare: Using Acuity was so beneficial for me and my upcoming business. It was simple and easy for me to use as well as my clients. It helped me to be more organized and saved so much time on both ends when it came to scheduling. I work with my hands so communicating throughout the day is not something that's always possible. Not to mention I was able to customize my own link that potential clients could click that would take them right to my scheduling page. Honestly that was the best part because I could put that link anywhere!

Vorteile: What I liked most about Acuity was the ability to customize almost every aspect of it. I'm in the beauty field and for me, the details are super important. I'm also a simple girl as well. I was able to make my setup simple and easy to use, but also with some pizzazz (if you know what I mean). Adding pictures, using different colors and different fonts really allowed me to customize my scheduling page exactly how I wanted.

Nachteile: What I liked least about Acuity honestly was the calendar display on my mobile device. It only showed appointments by the day and not a glance into the entire week or month, which is vital for me. I'm not quite sure if i just never figured out how to change it or it's just not a feature.

• Bewertet am 15.11.2020
Stavros S.
Wedding Officiant
Eventservice, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2020

"Acuity Scheduling Is A Super Trifecta In The Appointment Scheduling Application Platform"

Kommentare: My overall experience was outstanding. I cannot say anything negative about this platform as it really delivered all the bells and whistles that you want in an appointment scheduling application.

Vorteile: The top features for me were the ability to have a client make a "reservation, appointment, booking" that is dated more than 1 year from the current day. Many competitors have a restriction on future bookings which only allow you to make a booking within the next 365 days. In my industry, dealing with Weddings, future ability to make a reservation 2 or even 3 years from the current day is crucial. The number 2 feature that I believe is underrated and is very important in many industries is the fact that appointment add-on's such as a time extension or a same-day rehearsal, Acuity was one of the only that took that specific booking and reflected that overall appointment time into my future availability. Not all applications factor in "add-on's" into the future appointment availability which can cause problems in servicing other clients who now have an opportunity to schedule the service even though you the provider might not be available. Another great feature is that Guests who pay for the service in full have the ability to give you a tip. (which is a rare feature among. these appointment application solutions.)

Nachteile: The only cons are that even their top tier level plans which go for approximately $45/ month still do not come with phone support. While setting up your account is quite streamlined and simple. I still have a personal opinion on those applications that cost a specific amount per month should provide phone support. I would like to note that their email support was on point and did respond better than some other competitors I have used in the past.

• Bewertet am 12.11.2020
Kristina H.
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2020

"An Industry Leader for a Reason!"

Vorteile: The navigation and naming are intuitive, plus every step or field has an accompanying explanation so I can be sure I am using it properly! This means I was able to walk myself through Acuity without pressure or time waste of needing to consume a bunch of FAQs or webinars. The doing and learning happen simultaneously! Yet, there is also great support should I still have questions. I also love that the features are built for real life. For example, being able to block off the hours and days you want to work, blocking off time before and after appointments so you are not rushed back-to-back, and having the private appointment type option for inviting clients to book after I’ve established a relationship, rather than having a free-for-all available on my website. I also love that pre-meeting questionnaires and action items can be added for clients to create workflows. I love that they have a test client built in by default! Acuity has really thought of everything. Finally, both the app and browser versions are excellent! Thank you for having a great app, Acuity!

Nachteile: I didn’t see a clear place to find all available integrations. Yet, I really don’t have any true cons.

• Bewertet am 30.12.2020
Marketing Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2021

"Flexible, integrates well and great for teams of 'non-techies'"

Kommentare: Great value for money, easy to train others to use the system, no complaints. Efficient little app!

Vorteile: It's extremely user friendly and great to deploy with teams that find 'another' app to use a chore. It's also one of the best looking and easy to customise bookings apps on the market (and I tried ALL OF THEM), particularly if you're looking for one system to manage several locations.

Nachteile: I would like to make the front-end booking app look a little better still, but in comparison to its competitors, it's vastly better.

• Bewertet am 16.2.2021
Gabby D.
Yoga Teacher
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2020

"Easy to use and set up!"

Kommentare: Great all in all! Would recommend it to those that need a website for scheduling and nothing else. Super responsive as a user and easy to understand for my students.

Vorteile: I am a yoga instructor and use Acuity to let clients schedule my classes. So far it’s been a great experience as it puts scheduling up front and center. I don’t need the functionalities of more complicated site builders and this works super well on mobile, which is great as I promote my classes through social media anyways.

Nachteile: I wish there were more available design templates to change the layouts a bit.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2020
Heather L.
Owner and CEO
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2021

"One of the best out there"

Kommentare: Acuity integrates seamlessly with Zoom and Stripe, and those are 2 of the most important platforms I use in my Yoga and Wellness business. It is also very easy to integrate onto my website, so it is easy for my clients to book appointments.

Vorteile: After months of research and trying out other scheduling platforms, Acuity is hands down THE BEST for what it offers and price point! The integrations are seamless, and it's really easy to get started. The customer service is top notch, always answering my questions quickly. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my businesses scheduling needs!

Nachteile: I haven't found anything yet that I haven't liked about it.

• Bewertet am 27.1.2021
Founder | Coach
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2020

"Great integration with Squarespace!"

Kommentare: I'm really looking forward to integrating acuity into my site, so I can easily schedule discovery calls with prospective clients, as well as standard calls with existing customers.

Vorteile: I used acuity for a while, was quite ready to make the jump to one of their paid plans. Now that they've been acquired by Squarespace though, the integration with my Squarespace site makes it a no brainer.

Nachteile: When I was just getting started, I wished they had a free plan, which is why I started with calendly. Calendly was super restrictive though on the free plan, so it wasn't long before I needed a better plan anyhow.

• Bewertet am 1.12.2020
Liz L.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2021

"Play Rehearsals Made Simple"

Kommentare: I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

Vorteile: The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

Nachteile: The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

• Bewertet am 4.2.2021
Ahfeeyah T.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.12.2020

"Acuity - A great and growing resource"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Acuity has been amazing. I am going to continue trying to make it work.

Vorteile: I love that Acuity is very robust and allows you to customize responses when a client/customer books with you. I also love that integrates with Instagram and Facebook for ease of booking. This is to some super small but was a game-changer for me. I have enough reasons to use Zapier for integrations but Acuity did an amazing job of taking out that extra step. It truly is great.

Nachteile: There is one area that the scheduler is somewhat lacking and that is the ability to connect to multiple calendars and check for availability. Calendly in comparison does this very well and it's probably the only huge pain point. This is also where the system begins to get complicated. I wish it was just a bit more simplified and intuitive. To provide more context. I have my personal calendar and more than one business. I don't necessarily want that information pulled into Acuity however if it could connect to gsuite just as Calendley does to multiple calendars and make a time accessible or not based on information across all calendars that would be awesome.

• Bewertet am 25.12.2020