LessAccounting Bewertungen

4.2/5
    4.1/5
    4.1/5

Über LessAccounting

Small business bookkeeping software with bank data importing capability.

Erfahre mehr über LessAccounting

Maria B.
Accountant
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2018

"A simple and easy accounting."

Vorteile: The interface of this software is very user friendly. This is a simple way to keep a track of your records. This software is easy to use. As the name suggests this can be used by the people who knows less accounting. This software can be used by small businesses and entrepreneurs who don’t want to spend more time for book keeping. This software also do friendly calculations of math even you are not good in math.

Nachteile: Because their tools are simple and easy to use so this can be used for simple accounting purposes. This software is not for you if you want to do complex accounting calculations. And you are limited to the tools available. This software cannot be used by the companies and growing businesses as it’s a small scale software. Because of the limited options if your pocket allows a good software then go for that one.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Cynthia R.
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2020

"The Customer Support on this Easy to Use Accounting Software is Outstanding"

Kommentare: Online customer support has been outstanding. They always get back quickly and have been responsive and have actually added features based on my feedback. Most recently they rewrote the recurring invoices piece to allow for searching recurring invoices after I asked for that. Wow! THAT is customer service!

Vorteile: Very easy to to use and am able to quickly complete my invoicing and bookkeeping.

Nachteile: On the Bank Statement Reconciliation under Reports, I would like to be able to collapse accounts down and then open them to reveal all of the Statements as I need to. I have quite a few accounts and with bank statement reconciliations going back 4 years, and my main checking account being the 6th account down in the list- it is A LOT of scrolling when I am reconciling that account.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Francisco S.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2020

"Using it for 8+ years and going..."

Kommentare: Great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Vorteile: I like that it has everything I, pretty much, nothing I don't.

Nachteile: Perhaps I would like better integration with the editable areas of the invoices/proposals.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Lara E.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2019

"Used to be great, but..."

Kommentare: For several years I had a great experience with Lessaccounting. Now I dread opening it. Which accounts are failing to sync? How many times will I have to try to reauthenticate until it will work? Why? I haven't changed a thing in the login information. Will I ever get a response from the support tech? It's just dreadful now.

Vorteile: I love the automation in downloading statements. For years it worked nearly flawlessly.

Nachteile: The deterioration in support. For many years, I'd get help almost instantly. The quality of the support was fantastic. There was a sense of humor in the company communications that made it fun to get in touch. In the last year or so, the support people never get back to me. Since the software is now working much more poorly than it did, this is even more distressing. Frankly, less accounting is no longer meeting my needs. I'm shopping for a better provider.

von LessAccounting an 21.3.2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, Lara. It was immensely helpful.

Over the past 12 we've made a lot of progress as a company.
Our platform was enhanced with a new banking integrator, which made all the bank connection very stable. Our customer support and bookkeeping team has doubled in size and we now handle most customer requests within minutes - 20 hours a day 7 days a week.

We're now a full service bookkeeping and accounting firm specializing on bookkeeping, tax filings, tax planing and strategy and budgeting.

Our goal is to make our clients succeed by save $$$ on taxes and freeing up their time to work on their business.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Robert M.
Director / Owner
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2019

"Great for Keep Track of Small Business Accounting"

Kommentare: Very happy that I had it.

Vorteile: Easy to use, customer service is very attentive. It's a great way to stay organized when running a small business.

Nachteile: The account synching and auto-categorizing always seemed off.

von LessAccounting an 21.3.2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, Robert. We've recently integrated with a new banking partner, which made the bank connections very reliable.

• Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Katie L.
Associate Director of Internal Communications
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2018

"Didn't do what I wanted it to"

Kommentare: Great idea, good service when I got them my statements, but ultimately the frustration of needing to export and re-export my own statements manually led me to seek another solution.

Vorteile: I purchased LessAccounting along with bookkeeping service to help me run my small business. What I liked best about it was that someone else would help me keep my books up to date and on track. When my bookkeepers had my information, they were fast and accurate.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, the software did not connect to my local credit union and could not automatically input my statements. This meant that I needed to do it manually each month, which I often failed to do. It was frustrating because I had purchased the service precisely so that I wouldn't need to touch it myself. On several occasions, the LessAccounting team was unable to work with the file I provided and I needed to go back and re-export. I understand some of this was my own fault, but the fact that it couldn't be automated in my situation frustrated me.

von LessAccounting an 21.3.2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, Katie. We've made great improvements over the last 2 years, which made banking connections extremely stable. Also, expanded banking integration to 1000s of local banks and other financial institutions. Lastly, we're now a full service bookkeeping and accounting firm providing services from tax filing to strategy and financial planning.

• Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Jason M.
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2016

"An Easy To Use Accounting & Invoice Software For Small Businesses"

Kommentare: Using LessAccounting.com has been a pleasure. Before, I was using Quickbooksonline.com and my experience with the customer service was poor. I was eager to leave and knew about Less Accounting. Their tool was easy to use and quick to transition to. I love it and it makes my freelancing business easier to manager than before.

Vorteile: It is easy to use, and a simple program. Their support is great and they seem responsive to feedback for improvement and ideas. I expect to continue using them for years to come.

Nachteile: Their tools are simple, so you may find it limiting if you have more complex accounting needs.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2016
Paule G.
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2019

"LessAccounting Review"

Vorteile: CSR's expertise resolving a problem accessing our account

Nachteile: There is nothing to say as I received all the attention we needed to solve a problem

• Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Colin C.
Freelance Illustrator
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2019

"Simple bookkeeping"

Vorteile: It's incredibly easy to use with a clean and approachable UI. Since finance isn't my specialty, it's nice to see a software that understands that. I can track my finances and not spend hours trying to figure out the bottom line.

Nachteile: Since it is a simple software, some people might want or need something a little more robust. But, for freelancers or small entrepreneurs who don't need anything too crazy, it should fit the bill.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Accounting Associate
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2018

"Great accounting software"

Vorteile: This software does all the math heavy lifting for you so you dont really have to be a math person to accounting

Nachteile: this software has very limited functionalities versus other ones in this class. If you can afford more buy a better one

• Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Sundeep M.
Manager, assurance
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2018

"Impressive for small and non-complex businesses"

Kommentare: Generating reports for financial statement preparation for client's year-ends

Vorteile: Good value for money for smaller, non-complex organizations as it provided the financial reports that you will desire

Nachteile: This is not scalable software if your business grows. Would also be beneficial if you could have more control over your invoices under this software.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2018