Filtern nach:

Über Miro

Eine kollaborative Whiteboard-Online-Plattform, auf der Teams ihre Arbeit erledigen können.

Erfahre mehr über Miro

Maszni A.
Maszni A.
Senior Web Developer
Unterhaltung, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2021

"Right tool for online visual collaboration"

Kommentare: Miro is the most constantly software that we have use when the pandemic hit our country, and we need to work remotely from home. It has all the tools that we need to collaborate on task and project and it work on real-time setting. We are really happy adopting this software as part of our work system.

Vorteile: Online meeting and project discussion in online settings is the strongest feature that Miro has offered. Screen sharing is the most important and really critical feature that me and my team need when we are doing an online meeting for our project discussion as it will help us to visually showing our computer screen for other to see the point that i am presenting.

Nachteile: There are some bugs with the screen sharing, like it won't load my audio file and failed to play it but work correctly with the video file. The whiteboard has no board to its canvas and if not control correctly it will taking too much resource of my computer RAM and will drag my computer to run slowly.

• Bewertet am 22.3.2021
Kenneth Z.
Kenneth Z.
Bau, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2021

"Tracing paper and pen in a virtual environment"

Kommentare: With remote working, collaborating on complex design related problems became much more difficult. Screen sharing with snapping images and marking up was a quick fix, however this was slow and a 1-way communication. MIRO solved all of this and became the virtual equivalent of rolling out tracing paper and having a handful of people developing the design simultaneously. I think that it would be useful to enhance the sketching experience further. If there could be a virtual tracing paper with variable opacity to contain (group) a series of sketches similar to a frame this would be useful. This is currently possible with multiple objects but it becomes unwieldy. This would also allow the development of a simple layer system. Partial deletion of a hand drawn line would be really helpful.
(I have in mind some of the user-experience of the Procreate sketching iPad app)

Vorteile: I found MIRO intuitive with no training necessary. You can invite collaborators effortlessly with only browser access required. This has been transformational for me during remote working.

Nachteile: When boards become large, the download process can be a little slow and it sometimes trips up with downloading the content that is currently in the viewer's screen. This can easily be resolved by archiving and starting a new board. Perhaps an option of local caching some content could be useful.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2021
BDM
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2019

"Growth, VC funding & re-branding cause my love affair with Miro (Realtimeboard) to end"

Kommentare: I had an initial love affair with Realtimeboard and had a subscription since 2016/17. Growth and then VC funding last year together with the re-branding debacle are forcing me to re-think that love. It's been unrequited for the last while. :-( NPS scores

Vorteile: Easy to use, excellent real-time capabilities

Nachteile: Poor customer support & dishonesty. The change to Miro saw them stiff paid Premium users of Realtimeboard and not honour the remainder of their subscriptions
Slow pace of feature development
No offline capabilities

• Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Satya M.
Senior FullStack Engineer

"Best collaboration tool"

Kommentare: Overall experience is great. Even if during this pandemic situation we used this a lot for any kind of discussions or any kind of meetings to clarify the stuff. This is the best tool for IT , Project management as well as Leadership.

Vorteile: Any Graph or flow chart or anything we wanted to discuss in the team for that Miro board is the best tool. Good for retrospective meetings and share the views with the limited time duration because it has a timer feature that is great. Great inbuild templates available for any kind of flow chart or creating diagram. Great export methods of the dashboards which can be easily shared between the Team. Great feature of Kanban creation. Overall the best tool for collaboration between the team.

Nachteile: Sometimes while giving tag to the component on the dashboard the name giving feature is not showing up. We need to click so mane times to come up. Limited shapes are available for Diagram. Standardized UML shapes are not available.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: eBooking, Bluescape und Ziflow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miro: Miro is the best product among all these as it is providing inbuilt features to use instantly. It is providing time options to limit the time for a meeting. It is providing a lot of canvas space to draw more wide and descriptive diagram which is really requires for a complex business.

Andoni A.
Andoni A.
Architect
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2021

"Miro changed the way I do University and Work"

Kommentare: Since I use Miro, Teamwork is too easy to manage. It changed the way we share documents, images, sketches and ideas. It is like a real White board where you can embed almost anything and collaboration in real time is such a great feature.

Vorteile: As an architect I love to have an organized and free Workspace. Miro is that amazing virtual workspace. I like a lot tools like Pen, Frame, Shape, Mind Maps, Kanban, Tables, etc. These tools do their job and are extremely easy to use and undestand. Presentation mode is a pppfff , it´s amazing , I love it, It´s so versatile. Video chat is a great tool, is very important for teamwork. In general, the App is very complete and has a big potential.

Nachteile: Well, as creative guys, we need many tools to express our ideas.
I´d like to see tools like 3D on Miro.
Tools related to Interior design, industrial design, architecture.
I mean, tools that allow us to create what we´re thinking , what we see on our imagination. Because the creative process is what makes the difference.
It comes to mind tools like 3D , complex shapes, to embed VR and AR docs, maps, idk... maybe not a tool but other Apps conected.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Milanote, Canva und Wrike

Warum Miro gewählt wurde: Miro is extremly beautiful , it is striking; colors, icons, UX and UI. Miro is a complete App and I think the most important thing I considered was the ability to connect with other apps.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello, monday.com und Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miro: Conexion to other apps and the amazing visual workspace :)

• Bewertet am 4.8.2021
João C.
João C.
Ux designer
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2021

"Lifesafer since we all add to work remotely"

Kommentare: It was a lifesaver on my team remote work, I'm so happy with this tool that even if we go back to the office I will still going to use it

Vorteile: ease of use, learnability, collaboration features, integrations, and community templates and help

Nachteile: there are some minor bugs when using the text tool (on copy and pasting, when we need to use the spell checker), either than that I don't have any complaints

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mural

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miro: I've liked it from the first time I've used Miro, after some time I had to use Mural for a client project and my experience was significantly lower

Richard L.
Richard L.
Product Designer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2021

"Daily Miro user"

Kommentare: Have been able to map out UX processes and product strategies.

Vorteile: It is a quick way to collaborate on planning and UX processes and research with team members as well as a great way to present findings or planning.

Nachteile: Sometimes there is a lag when working with large Miro files with very large amounts of data.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Whimsical und Figma

Warum Miro gewählt wurde: Miro's video chat functionality

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miro: Miro's video chat functionality, better overall features

• Bewertet am 10.9.2021
Anderson A.
Anderson A.
Techlead

"The best whiteboard"

Kommentare: The Miro is the best virtual whiteboard. Fantastic tool for any type of work. For example to quickly design a software architecture and share it with everyone at a meet.

Vorteile: The power and ease of sharing ideas to an agile squad.

Nachteile: Have more models of visual objects and variations of objects.

R.manoj A.
R.manoj A.
Product Manager
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2021

"All in one tool for collaboration, ideation and planning"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Miro is super cool because the product me to achieve my tasks as a UX designer in eery product building journey very easier because of its intuitive and easy to use features.

Vorteile: The Collaboration feature that Miro provides has enormously helped me to easily conduct Retrospective sessions without any hassle.It also acts as a knowledge base for the product, design and marketing teams to know more about the product's ideation and it's planning.

Nachteile: I feel the cost per extra participant for the collaborative session is costlier as it is an extra charge other than the subscription price.So kind of dynamic pricing plan for startups would be really helpful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lucidchart

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miro: I choose Miro over the alternative products as it supports wide variety of use cases which can be used by multiple teams in a company.

• Bewertet am 1.7.2021
Hasan A.
Hasan A.
Senior Product Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2021

"Miro for Product Management"

Vorteile: Miro is exceptionally powerful but incredibly intuitive. The combination of freedom and creativity that is allowed through Miro makes so it always the most space for ideas to flourish and be organized.

Nachteile: Only that its not as embedded into companies as it should be. Often lower quality products are used because enterprise companies have pre-established solutions. I want Miro to be everywhere and pitched to everyone.

Ronald U.
professor
E-Learning, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2021

"Enough about project management, Miro is awesome for teaching !!"

Kommentare: I'm a university teacher. Since the pandemic started, I have been trying different platforms and software every semester. I have a pen tablet (Wacom Intuos L), but pairing it with the right sofware or platform is kinda tricky. I'm very picky and demanding about the quality of the drawings and visual tools I can present to my students in each class; and that's why I'm always looking for better tools. I've used OpenBoard, MS Whiteboard, MS OneNote, Krita, Blender (yes, not kidding!), Google Jamboard, Inkscape and Diagrams IO. Since I found Miro, everything changed, it's like... this is the tool !!... finally!!... I use it for each one of my classes. Also, I started using it in my other job, as a patent examiner, because it was so easy to visually represent all the information about a technical invention... but primarilly I use Miro as a teaching tool. I like Miro so much, I'm thinking about making a series of videos in my YouTube channel about how to use Miro for teaching, so the other professors at my university can use it too... and maybe like that we could convince the university to buy us some license... I hope it works. oh... I also used it to teach math to my niece, she is 13 years old, she really loved it

Vorteile: The "upload"-->"saved files" its the most usefull tool ever. I work with Inkscape to produce PNG drawings for my classes, and with Miro I can upload them into my "saved files" and re-use them in other classes... it's like having a library of drawings. Absolutely brilliant.

Nachteile: The price. I think you could make a simpler version for teachers that don't have enough money for a tool oriented to project management. The "teacher" version doesn't need Canvas, and all the others fancy integrations, just give us the "saved files" and the basic tools and we will make magic with Miro.

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2021

"My go-to tool for brainstorming and planning with a more visual approach"

Vorteile: I have been using Miro for a while, now, and I often find myself recommend it to the people I talk to. The overall platform principle of the infinite canvas is simply genius! You can have as many notes, projects and sketches as you please, all in the same place. Zooming in makes sure that you can see all the key information related to a specific project, while zooming out giving you a bird's eye view on the project itself or even on a more macro level, of the infinite canvas and all the projects in it. In particular, there are two features I like about Miro. Firstly, there are templates. Miro has an always-growing library of templates , which speed up the process of creating a valuable resource for brainstorming, planning or streamlining something, such as a concept map, a Kanban framework, a flowchart, or a customer journey, just to mention a few. You can simply pick a template and decide whether you want to use it blank (so its layout and "pieces of the puzzle" too) or with some actual content in it too. Then, there's the Miro smartphone app feature of the Stickies Capture. Get ready because this may sound like pure magic! Do you happen to have hand-written notes laying around in your office? Simply pull out your smartphone, open the Miro app and take a picture using the Stickies Capture. Miro will turn it into a digital and customizable post-it-note that will be added to your Miro canvas.

Nachteile: I wouldn't necessarily doubt this as the thing I like the least about Miro, but I'd still like to mention it because I think it's key... and it's the ability to easily navigate all the projects you have into your Miro infinite digital canvas. The problem is that there are so many projects you may plan or work on in a spot of a few days. Sometimes, I can get a bit tricky to easily find a specific project (or part of it) in a busy infinite canvas.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2021
Veljko Z.
Lead Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2020

"Quick collaboration with real update-as-you-type across the board, perfect for collecting thoughts"

Kommentare: We've been using Miro for months now for team retrospectives, collecting notes on past releases, gathering ideas for improvements etc. So far, we haven't had any experiences where we were left with feeling that something was lacking. The whole team is very satisfied with this product.

Vorteile: It's great when your team is out of reach and you need to gather some ideas. It works even better than the physical presence of people, because it forces them to put it in a note - you can organize notes, transform them etc. Also, you can even see where everybody's mouse cursor is, which, even though isn't required, gives you a nice feeling of collaboration (imagine 10 cursors flying around, doing stuff... it just feels powerful and stimulating). Of course, you can turn it off if you'd like to.
The collaboration board is 'near-infinite', offers many types of objects (stickies being most popular, but also tasks, lanes, images etc). There's meeting agenda, todo list, and other stuff you might need from an online meeting tool.
Paid version also gives you an option to use active elements, like voting, countdown timer etc. Very cool.

Nachteile: The history of changes isn't that easy to track - who did what and when, who's put this element? when? what was added by John? etc.
What this tool doesn't offer is an actual meeting (call/video) - for that, you'd have to use other means to connect.

• Bewertet am 21.4.2020
Anthony S.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2016

"Awesome tool for teachers!!!"

Kommentare: I'm a middle school teacher. I use the boards in two fashions: 1) for student collaboration, and 2) for displaying class notes, videos, distributed materials, and board writing. In my school we have a SmartBoard (aka - DumbBoard). The DumbBoard software is slow to load and wastes too much time, so the RealTimeBoard became a solution. For student collaboration, I have and idea section and work product selection. Students can determine if the final work they upload is accessible to me or other members. They can share comments, photos, and general ideas. For classroom shared material, student can vote. I find it best to visually think of the processes and what you want the kids to create. Then create a template board. Finally, create your classes. The import of excel or google sheets lists make it incredibly easy to add student names to the boards. For my class notes, I typically create a line across the middle of the board. Below the line is the homework section, above the line is the classwork. I create a boxes with the daily objective (Students will... in order to...) and upload the materials (view only via google docs). I can insert youtube videos and other documents (even pdfs, Microsoft docs, pictures, web pictures and websites, and charts). I create a frame around each of the lessons so that when students are absent they may view the materials. When they come in and tell me they didn't go to the site, I hand them a computer so they can visit the site. Students who are absent, getting tutored outside of class, or parents wanting to see what it is we are doing can easily access the public board, which does NOT contain any student information.

Vorteile: -Free for Educators to use with students
-Works extremely well with Google Suite, Microsoft 365 Business
-Great alternative to SmartBoard
-Pen feature is very smooth

Nachteile: -Takes some getting used to.
-Can have a Prezzi, dizzying affect
- Users need to be taught how to use

• Bewertet am 29.10.2016
Syamir K.
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2021

"Flexible digital whiteboard"

Kommentare: My team and I has produce numerous idea and and planning our project process with the help of Miro. Miro also is a good additional software whenever we have an online meeting and let everyone draw to the whiteboard and sharing ideas to improve the meeting process visually.

Vorteile: Miro is providing a vast range of template for the whiteboard that can compliment my whiteboard objective. Planning, brain storming session and discussion with my colleague has really improved as we can chatting with each other when using the whiteboard. Everyone on the board will be assign with their representative color so we can distinguished which member editing and altering the board.

Nachteile: There are limit of the whiteboard size that we can use to drawn or adding shapes to the board. If we exceeding the board size, i need to create a new board and can't combine the board. There are also no password that can be assign to the whiteboard to protect it from get edited or deleted by anonymous user.

• Bewertet am 9.2.2021
Sohaib A.
Sohaib A.
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2021

"Simply the best whiteboard software available"

Kommentare: It's an easy to use collaborative whiteboard software. It's great for creating mindmaps, jotting down ideas or even planning. We always try to use Miro asap in any meeting rather than discussing theoretical - visualising it makes sure everyone in the team is on the same page and Miro makes it so easy to do that.

Vorteile: The templates are incredibly helpful. There is just so much variety and all expertly done. Saves you so much time having to think about what kind of diagram is best for the ideas you're discussing with the team. In our team now, we've started to choose Miro over a physical whiteboard. Miro is also incredibly dynamic - you can do everything from mindmaps to wireframes. It's great to have everything in one single place. Miro also makes sharing really easy; from team members, guests to public. It is very easy to set different permission levels and also revoke them when required. Makes sure any sensitive information isn't available for too long.

Nachteile: Nothing majorly. I've had a couple of hick-ups previously and the Miro team took a while to respond - there doesn't seem to be a live customer service so that would be good to have. But they're always adding new features and improving the platform. Not had any issues now for a long time.

• Bewertet am 21.7.2021
Remco B.
CTO
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2021

"An enhanced digital whiteboard with the freedom of a whiteboard allowing you to do so much more."

Kommentare: Planning and organizing, decision making, collaboration, brainstorming. I finally have a planning tool that works for me.

Vorteile: I've looked far and white for methods to do my project planning and tracking. Using the visuals Miro offers me is beyond anything i have found thus far. I finally get my plans in order and get more things done. Both for myself as for my team. Use it heavily to visualize dependencies, use size to signal importance, colors for status (to do-working-done) and use tags to mark technical debt. Zoom out to have the bigger picture like the decision trees, guiding principles. Zoom in and find the details for the daily job, mark your technical debt and more.

Nachteile: Because the interface doesn't get in your way, starting might be a little hard. I've had no problem with this myself, but found colleagues requiring some time to master Miro.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2021
Faruk A.
Faruk A.
Head of Growth
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2021

"Best tool for 100% remote teams for collaboration"

Kommentare: We're working 100% remote in several locations. We were using Miro even before the pandemic but due to the switch to the remote working, it became a must for our tech-stack. I like the versatility and smooth user experience on this software. It replaced our physical boards, and we can do even more with this tool online, nobody misses the physical boards. When we have our meetings, Miro is always open, we also do our project discussions on Miro. We forgot about presentations since we can share our Miro project instead of wasting time on creating slides. As a manager and content producer, I use it as an individual as well. It triggers my creativity and I am very glad to have this tool in my daily workflow.

Vorteile: As a collaboration tool, Miro has everything. It has integration with almost everything out there, and for us, it makes a huge difference. We use it for presentation purposes, task tracking, visualization of our projects, and team communication tool. Miro is extremely easy to use. I didn't have any issues to share with the newcomers in the team, everybody loves it.

Nachteile: Earlier this year, I noticed some issues with the screen sharing but recently, it seems to be fixed. The pricing for additional team member is slightly high, it would be great to make it a little useful. However, if you compare with the other tools out there, still the price is sitting in the middle for me. I never really had to contact the Support so I can't comment on this.

Cynthia C.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2021

"Now I Can't Live Without It"

Kommentare: The flexibility of this product is astounding. I can use it for almost every element of my daily workflow as a self-employed business consultant. I use boards to keep track of what tasks are on my plate today as well as which ones are on deck. It's cut my time putting new presentations together by half, since I can brainstorm what I want to include and organize it quickly which cuts down on the time I actually spend putting slides together. Plus, it makes workshops a snap since I can illustrate changes in real time or even invite attendees to collaborate live. I use it for marketing too - brainstorming our marketing story and persona and moving seamlessly into wireframes. I originally used it with one of my clients, but am now a subscriber myself who recommends it to everyone I know.

Vorteile: My favorite thing about Miro is it's flexibility. I have a hard time thinking of a business problem I want to work on where Miro isn't helpful - which is great a solo business owner. From task tracking, the brainstorming content creation, marketing, and monitoring strategic improvement (with approaches like traction) Miro is up for just about any challenge.

Nachteile: I'd love to see the ability to do more customized branding, to integrate our favorite fonts and use a wider palate of colors.

• Bewertet am 22.9.2021
Jael N.
Strategist
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2021

"Great online collaboration tool"

Kommentare: Miro kinda saved me when I didn't have any alternatives in facilitating my creative sessions when Covid hit. I was able to implement it very quickly and it resonates to most of the users I have so far introduced it to. Great tools and templates to make work efficient.

Vorteile: It is a very reliable collaborative tool that provides a very intuitive user experience even for the most digitally challenged users. Most of all, it makes many dreadful meetings more fun.

Nachteile: As an admin it is difficult to manage my team. Currently it is very hard to control the type of membership of people in my organization. I have paid members, free members, trial members, free non-team users and everything in between. It seems like I cannot find a proper approach to have people join as a free member, it just happens, or doesn't. Also, it's a bit annoying that opening a board results in the 'hand' tool by default, while there are many other navigational tools available. Set the normal cursor as default instead?

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mural

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miro: Easier in use

Spartak A.
Product marketing manager
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2020

"Miro - online service of my wet dreams"

Kommentare: I work on product marketing and menu development in fast growing international Dodo Pizza chain.
Miro help me to:
1. Manage our menu position, their relations, groups of product
2. Manage the ingredients (photo, price, descriptions)
3. Create new recipes - much easier when you all ingredients visually in front of you at the same time
4. Create a marketing campaign for products - marketing materials and references, photos, videos, collages for designers, marketing channels and the actual pictures of other stuff that will be used in that channel
5. Design a new restaurant - all visual references for decoration, equipment, layout of the kitchen, all inventory references.
New store+menu+marketing projects are HUGE, Miro helps to gather all the small details together, keeping all my team members on the same page at the same time. It is absolutely vital to have all visual and strategy mindmap info in front of your eyes, and to able to update it easily. Miro is the best platform for this.

Vorteile: So lets start with what I like:
1. Miro is the best thing for mindmapping projects and strategies
2. Easy to add multiple images and make some small but necessary editing
3. Super cool for vusial analysis. My job includes menu analysis of QSR chains, Miro make it much easier, a billion times more efficient tool that others

Nachteile: Cons:
1. Tables are available but editing mechanics is 3/5, need to be improved.
2. Hard (or even impossible) to add videos on your Miro board, thus its not easy to make fully packed reference board for let's say your product or project, or even presentation

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2020
CTO
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2021

"The best in shared whiteboards"

Kommentare: Great for whiteboarding but the click bait to get you into using more features definitely distracts from getting the most out of that feature.

Vorteile: As a shared whiteboard tool for the remote era, it is awesome. It has the tools and templates to get the job done.
It has some other tools you didn't know you needed to go with the whiteboarding, these will differ by team.

Nachteile: Beyond the basic whiteboarding, it is a jack of all trades and master of none. There is way too much functionality (issue tracking, project management etc) that most people have some other software that both does the job better and integrates with their other systems. These other pieces of functionality aren't easy to turn off, leading to many conflicting uses of the system, and overly busy UI. Also they are clearly distracting the development teams from adding the more immediately useful features. Don't try and do too many things. Focus on what you are good at.
Change reporting is way too limited to be useful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Meetings

Warum Miro gewählt wurde: Neither of the other options work outside meetings.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Miro: functionality

• Bewertet am 11.2.2021
Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Internet, 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2021

"Best apps for discussing idea together"

Vorteile: It is easy to get messed up and losing focus when people discussing idea together, especially when we discuss it online. Miro has space for digital whiteboard, that anyone on the discussion session can use it to draw and express their ideas better with the help on the whiteboard. The visual element help me to explain my idea clearly.

Nachteile: It would be better if Miro is offered its stand alone software for the desktop version. For now, Miro can only be used by accessing it from the web browser. I am using Chrome web browser, and it consuming the computer resource too much and making all the other software that i open goes slow as well.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2021
A private tutor
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"The best organizer"

Kommentare: I keep all my visual materials in one place and have a possibility to share it with my students, collaborate with them, add unlimited amounts of notes and I have no need to care about how to save this stuff, how to find, how to export separate parts of my work. It's great!

Vorteile: Miro is intuitive, I spent a couple of minutes to navigate and simply started working. The unlimited canvas is the most thrilling feature of the app. I have finally had a tool to organize all my stuff, all in one place.

Nachteile: I haven't found any substantial drawbacks in Miro which prevented me from using it efficiently.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Suhailah S.
Suhailah S.
Administrative Assistant
Einzelhandel, 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.6.2021

"Miro upgrade discussion session on the next level"

Vorteile: My team and I often using Miro as our visual aids when we are online discussing on project or planning a project flows, as it has a digital whiteboard that work very well. The participant can collaborate on the whiteboard to add input or draw on it for something that are hard to explain by words.

Nachteile: It will be vary bad if someone accidentally delete the canvas or the whiteboard as everyone that has access on the canvas will also has a permission to delete it. There are not option to recover the canvas back and we had to start everything from the start if it does happen.

• Bewertet am 8.6.2021