4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,5 /5

Über Miro

Eine kollaborative Whiteboard-Online-Plattform, auf der Teams ihre Arbeit erledigen können.

Erfahre mehr über Miro

Maisarah H.
Brand Manager
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2021

"Coolaborate ideas on digital whiteboard"

Kommentare: Miro has aiding us when we have a online meeting and discussion session. We have a better understanding and more easy to present our idea to our team using visual sketch and we have achieve more using this software.

Vorteile: Miro is very easy to access and collaborating on whiteboard with my colleague is so simple as it get. We have a online brainstorming session on the whiteboard, and everyone can pitch on idea and start adding draw it into the board in real-time.

Nachteile: It will take some times to get expert and familiar with all the feature and shortcut in this software. The board is saved on the platform, with minimum software are compatible to be exported to. The only option to save the board and export it to other software is by saving it to PDF.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2021
Max S.
Director, Customer Success
  • Bewertet am 29.2.2020

"Awesome tool to visualize your concepts"

Kommentare: It's awesome! Great tool, one really needs to visualize complex concepts, processes and structures.
We used it to create MVP of trainings, manage our Product team roadmap, design R&D processes and many-many more other difficult-to-tackle projects.

Vorteile: - Ease of use is stunning. It's so cool how native is your experience with the editor - they detect the touchpad and optimize editing for that. Awesome!
- Pre-built templates helps to start conceptualize, instead of bothering with bells and whistles of graphics
- The endless board is amazing - you can keep lots of stuff in different forms (mind maps, hierarchies, Customer Journeys) that is related to the same thing together.

Nachteile: - Sometimes "clever" positioning of elements works not in the way I would expect, but I guess it's something I just haven't got used to. I suppose it's rather minor inconvenience.
- Guys, you have to do something with your onboarding - it's way to annoying for people, who just logged in to view the board someone invited them to. I would need to click away from 3 pop-ups to just see the board. If you manage to fix it - your tool will be perfect!

• Bewertet am 29.2.2020
Veljko Z.
Lead Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2020

"Quick collaboration with real update-as-you-type across the board, perfect for collecting thoughts"

Kommentare: We've been using Miro for months now for team retrospectives, collecting notes on past releases, gathering ideas for improvements etc. So far, we haven't had any experiences where we were left with feeling that something was lacking. The whole team is very satisfied with this product.

Vorteile: It's great when your team is out of reach and you need to gather some ideas. It works even better than the physical presence of people, because it forces them to put it in a note - you can organize notes, transform them etc. Also, you can even see where everybody's mouse cursor is, which, even though isn't required, gives you a nice feeling of collaboration (imagine 10 cursors flying around, doing stuff... it just feels powerful and stimulating). Of course, you can turn it off if you'd like to.
The collaboration board is 'near-infinite', offers many types of objects (stickies being most popular, but also tasks, lanes, images etc). There's meeting agenda, todo list, and other stuff you might need from an online meeting tool.
Paid version also gives you an option to use active elements, like voting, countdown timer etc. Very cool.

Nachteile: The history of changes isn't that easy to track - who did what and when, who's put this element? when? what was added by John? etc.
What this tool doesn't offer is an actual meeting (call/video) - for that, you'd have to use other means to connect.

• Bewertet am 21.4.2020
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2021

"Flexible digital whiteboard"

Kommentare: My team and I has produce numerous idea and and planning our project process with the help of Miro. Miro also is a good additional software whenever we have an online meeting and let everyone draw to the whiteboard and sharing ideas to improve the meeting process visually.

Vorteile: Miro is providing a vast range of template for the whiteboard that can compliment my whiteboard objective. Planning, brain storming session and discussion with my colleague has really improved as we can chatting with each other when using the whiteboard. Everyone on the board will be assign with their representative color so we can distinguished which member editing and altering the board.

Nachteile: There are limit of the whiteboard size that we can use to drawn or adding shapes to the board. If we exceeding the board size, i need to create a new board and can't combine the board. There are also no password that can be assign to the whiteboard to protect it from get edited or deleted by anonymous user.

• Bewertet am 9.2.2021
BDM
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2019

"Growth, VC funding & re-branding cause my love affair with Miro (Realtimeboard) to end"

Kommentare: I had an initial love affair with Realtimeboard and had a subscription since 2016/17. Growth and then VC funding last year together with the re-branding debacle are forcing me to re-think that love. It's been unrequited for the last while. :-( NPS scores

Vorteile: Easy to use, excellent real-time capabilities

Nachteile: Poor customer support & dishonesty. The change to Miro saw them stiff paid Premium users of Realtimeboard and not honour the remainder of their subscriptions
Slow pace of feature development
No offline capabilities

• Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Predrag S.
Owner/consultant
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2020

"Consultant using Consultant plan"

Kommentare: I've join Miro in order to collaborate with my clients online, but it over exceed my expectations and Miro became my daily companion in brainstorming my own ideas. Sometimes, during my mapping, I forget that I'm working on the screen instead of real wall.

Vorteile: Graphic solution for sticky notes is almost perfect and realistic it is pleasure working in Miro Boards.
Shared screen does exactly what is promised, my clients just have to click on the emailed link in order to join my board.
Video and voice options related to mapping software are probably the best value for money at the moment on the market.

Nachteile: Blurred view when is zoomed out and turned the image into an aerial view, to be more precise, I have to zoom in to the sticky particular sticky notes in order not to be blurred view which makes concentration high on the board instead on the idea which is discussing among the participants.
I'm not the happiest about the solution for lining up sticky notes, the Lucidchart offers somehow better solution.
There could be a template for House of Quality or QFD with formulas, I would pay some extra penny :)

• Bewertet am 21.12.2020
A private tutor
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"The best organizer"

Kommentare: I keep all my visual materials in one place and have a possibility to share it with my students, collaborate with them, add unlimited amounts of notes and I have no need to care about how to save this stuff, how to find, how to export separate parts of my work. It's great!

Vorteile: Miro is intuitive, I spent a couple of minutes to navigate and simply started working. The unlimited canvas is the most thrilling feature of the app. I have finally had a tool to organize all my stuff, all in one place.

Nachteile: I haven't found any substantial drawbacks in Miro which prevented me from using it efficiently.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Jonathan P.
Marketing Manager
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2021

"Excellent tool for workshops and Design Thinking"

Kommentare: Overall great tool for remote whiteboarding and meetings. Miro is part of my Design stack along with Notion (wiki and documentation), Whimsical (flows and wireframes), and Figma. It's a great brainstorming and ideation tool to use in the beginning of the Discovery process.

Vorteile: - Awesome templates from the Miro team
- Great integrations with my other main tools
- Awesome design sprint and workshopper features like voting, timers, and "bring to me"
- Easy to use for external stakeholders

Nachteile: - $3 day pass for consultants is a weird pricing model
- Would like better grid snapping and X, Y coordinates similar to Whimsical

• Bewertet am 15.1.2021
Partner
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2021

"Super quick to learn and get value."

Kommentare: From day 1, this product has solved so many issues for me in tra slating and collaborating with clients. Highly recommend.

Vorteile: Miro is super easy to use even for the most non tech oriented. Easily map out ideas, translate complex ideas into actionable images... it's a blank canvas. Virtual whiteboarding at its best.

Nachteile: The Asana integratuion isn't ideal but I think it's more Asana's limited API so no big points off for that.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2021
Jakub H.
Founder / Designer
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2020

"Whiteboard for the whole company"

Kommentare: Generally the experience is great and very useful for UX testing with remote participants.

Vorteile: The idea of a shared whiteboard is great and well executed in Miro. Everything you do others can see and can interact with in realtime.

Nachteile: Kanban boards are rather bulky to handle and the idea of placing them onto the board is sort of contraintuitive, but it works.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2020
CTO
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2020

"The missing piece for remote"

Vorteile: They covered a missing piece in my remote tool stack: the whiteboard. Until Miro, I did not find a suitable alternative to the deliberative process that happens in front of a whiteboard. While that will probably never be completely substituted, Miro adds a few features on top of that that are actually very powerful.

Nachteile: The inability to read the whiteboards offline in the apps.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2020
Teya B.
Teacher: Digital Illustration
Kunst & Handwerk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2021

"Fast and Modern solution for team work"

Kommentare: Wonderful experience. I am always very satisfied after working in Miro with my team, because it feels like we manage to get a lot done. Now with the whole Covid-19 situation and that we had to adapt and work 100% online, Miro saves us a lot of emails and unnecessary communication.

Vorteile: Everything in Miro looks polished, accessible and is super easy to use.
I do feel that the creators put an effort to create a great user experience.
My team and I use Miro to brainstorm ideas together. It is fascinating to see in real time how people create, delete and edit tiny details of the puzzle until everything falls into place. One feature that I love particularly much is the ability to include screenshots in your boards and also use their Chrome extension that make is even easier and faster to get any image online and put it in your brainstorming board. I also like the History where I can track the changes that others have made if I miss a meeting and the ability to make people follow your cursor, so that you can bring their attention to a certain area without having to verbally navigate them.

Nachteile: I like the tool a lot. BUT I've noticed that not everyone finds it as intuitive as I do. Often times I would see my colleagues doing things the hard way and losing time in tasks that are supposed to be easy and fast. The cause for this I think is that they haven't followed the tutorial, so that they know better. I believe Miro team could think in direction of improving the tutorial so that all people follow it and don't have to guess how things are to be done.

• Bewertet am 16.2.2021
Anthony S.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2016

"Awesome tool for teachers!!!"

Kommentare: I'm a middle school teacher. I use the boards in two fashions: 1) for student collaboration, and 2) for displaying class notes, videos, distributed materials, and board writing. In my school we have a SmartBoard (aka - DumbBoard). The DumbBoard software is slow to load and wastes too much time, so the RealTimeBoard became a solution. For student collaboration, I have and idea section and work product selection. Students can determine if the final work they upload is accessible to me or other members. They can share comments, photos, and general ideas. For classroom shared material, student can vote. I find it best to visually think of the processes and what you want the kids to create. Then create a template board. Finally, create your classes. The import of excel or google sheets lists make it incredibly easy to add student names to the boards. For my class notes, I typically create a line across the middle of the board. Below the line is the homework section, above the line is the classwork. I create a boxes with the daily objective (Students will... in order to...) and upload the materials (view only via google docs). I can insert youtube videos and other documents (even pdfs, Microsoft docs, pictures, web pictures and websites, and charts). I create a frame around each of the lessons so that when students are absent they may view the materials. When they come in and tell me they didn't go to the site, I hand them a computer so they can visit the site. Students who are absent, getting tutored outside of class, or parents wanting to see what it is we are doing can easily access the public board, which does NOT contain any student information.

Vorteile: -Free for Educators to use with students
-Works extremely well with Google Suite, Microsoft 365 Business
-Great alternative to SmartBoard
-Pen feature is very smooth

Nachteile: -Takes some getting used to.
-Can have a Prezzi, dizzying affect
- Users need to be taught how to use

• Bewertet am 29.10.2016
Spartak A.
Product marketing manager
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2020

"Miro - online service of my wet dreams"

Kommentare: I work on product marketing and menu development in fast growing international Dodo Pizza chain.
Miro help me to:
1. Manage our menu position, their relations, groups of product
2. Manage the ingredients (photo, price, descriptions)
3. Create new recipes - much easier when you all ingredients visually in front of you at the same time
4. Create a marketing campaign for products - marketing materials and references, photos, videos, collages for designers, marketing channels and the actual pictures of other stuff that will be used in that channel
5. Design a new restaurant - all visual references for decoration, equipment, layout of the kitchen, all inventory references.
New store+menu+marketing projects are HUGE, Miro helps to gather all the small details together, keeping all my team members on the same page at the same time. It is absolutely vital to have all visual and strategy mindmap info in front of your eyes, and to able to update it easily. Miro is the best platform for this.

Vorteile: So lets start with what I like:
1. Miro is the best thing for mindmapping projects and strategies
2. Easy to add multiple images and make some small but necessary editing
3. Super cool for vusial analysis. My job includes menu analysis of QSR chains, Miro make it much easier, a billion times more efficient tool that others

Nachteile: Cons:
1. Tables are available but editing mechanics is 3/5, need to be improved.
2. Hard (or even impossible) to add videos on your Miro board, thus its not easy to make fully packed reference board for let's say your product or project, or even presentation

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2020
CTO
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2021

"The best in shared whiteboards"

Kommentare: Great for whiteboarding but the click bait to get you into using more features definitely distracts from getting the most out of that feature.

Vorteile: As a shared whiteboard tool for the remote era, it is awesome. It has the tools and templates to get the job done.
It has some other tools you didn't know you needed to go with the whiteboarding, these will differ by team.

Nachteile: Beyond the basic whiteboarding, it is a jack of all trades and master of none. There is way too much functionality (issue tracking, project management etc) that most people have some other software that both does the job better and integrates with their other systems. These other pieces of functionality aren't easy to turn off, leading to many conflicting uses of the system, and overly busy UI. Also they are clearly distracting the development teams from adding the more immediately useful features. Don't try and do too many things. Focus on what you are good at.
Change reporting is way too limited to be useful.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2021
Matt C.
Senior Manager
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2020

"Miro is Awesome!"

Kommentare: The experience has been awesome. We have used it to drive collaboration in conjunction with a virtual meeting tool to seamlessly whiteboard, just like we would have in a physical office space. Miro has an immense amount of flexibility and is open-ended in it's approach to being a whiteboard tool, just like you would hope. Templates offer some starting points but are easy to build on and customize. It has been no problem operating Miro with 20 users at once, jumping between multiple boards and everyone actively collaborating/creating content at the same time. It's a near-perfect physical whiteboard replacement for an increasingly virtual work world.

Vorteile: Miro is the BEST virtual white boarding tool. It is so easy to collaborate with colleagues using the virtual post-it notes and visual charting tools. When using Miro, I almost forget that we are virtual and I never find myself wishing we were in person. One of my favorite features is the ability to see everyone else's cursor, so I know exactly where someone is looking and contributing. It ensures no one is duplicating efforts or overwriting someone else's work. The tool is seamless and well-built for a virtual world.

Nachteile: The biggest downfall I've experienced is when the boards get large. Big boards lead to increased lag time, especially when trying to work with a large group of collaborators. When visuals get imported and complex charts or diagrams are used, the tool seems to get overloaded. It will sometimes even freeze for a few seconds. While these issues are generally far and few between, they are worth noting. Uploading of images also seems slow compared to other SAAS tools.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2020