Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über Insightly

CRM-Lösung für wachsende Unternehmen, um neue Geschäfte zu gewinnen, Kundeninteraktionen nach dem Verkauf zu verfolgen und Projektlieferungen durchzuführen.

Erfahre mehr über Insightly

Insightly is very user-friendly. With perfect minimalistic design, it still has everything you probably need for contact management.

Hard to think of many drawbacks with this CRM.

Bewertungen zu Insightly

4,0
3,8
3,9
4,0

Insightly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 656 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Insightly bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Vice President business development in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable CRM with the features you need

Kommentare: Has all the features a business needs like ease of use, robust reporting & customizations without the high cost that comes other well known CRMs

The ease of onboarding & use. Ability to customize without having to use a developer

Nothing. All the features we needed, Insightly has.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Insightly developed to enhance our feeds

Kommentare: In my experience using Insightly, I haven't run into any serious issues. We used to utilize a strange CRM that was built out of sheets and required us to constantly switch between windows. Using Insightly, we can have all of our data in one place, neatly organized in custom fields. In my opinion, the project page may benefit from more fields in which to provide pertinent data.

Insightly is how I keep track of all the initiatives we have in the works right now. The management of our company's 5,000+ open positions is a major challenge. Insightly makes it easy for us to keep track of all the moving parts, which would otherwise be difficult to do in a secure manner given the project's multi-stage nature.

In most cases, the newly opened Org or Project tab doesn't take up more than half of my screen following a search. I can't figure out how to make the page larger. For some reason, the columns on the Relate and Activity tabs don't remember my saved column width. Every time I use it, I have to resize it.

Jamie
Head of Growth in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent CRM but requires discipline

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Insightly was being used for various marketing and sales data processing and activation tasks when I joined, and the account was a real mess because there was little control over who could edit which fields. As a result, no-one was following a consistent lead and opportunity management process, things like date fields became a nightmare because when exporting leads, some appeared to be using US date format and some using UK format, so identifying recent leads & opps was tricky.

The sales pipeline views were good because you could have lots of different pipeline views with filters and segmentation options applied without having to add them every time. It was easy to see pipeline value, create new fields and to move opps from one stage to another. Equally it was great for setting up automated email follow ups from demos and integrate with lots of other tools.

The lack of user management and access customisation means it is too easy to let poor spiral out of control and ruin your data. Equally the dashboards/Reports section really needs work as it’s unnecessarily difficult to create reports and dashboards for very simple metrics.

letzten Monat

Hey Jamie! Thanks for your review. Glad to know you see the significant power of Insightly, when configured correctly, to support your team. We would love to learn more about your concerns regarding user management and customization as several options are available based on your plan level. Please reach out to me or [email protected] with discuss.

Nathalie
Customer Care Manager in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful & inexpensive CRM system for growing businesses

Kommentare: Overall is has been satisfactory although, some details that need improvement can turn things into a much better experience.

It is easy to use and easy to navigate.It does not take much time to get used to all features and to understand how the features work.The best part of Insightly, is the customer support is very responsive and always follows up on requests.They also helped us all the way to achieve our goals as a company.

Some parts of the software need more work and also new features like Service has too many glitches and some functions do not work properly even though have been revised and "fixed" many times.I wish it was more seamless to work with.

Ethan
VP in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Competitor Product

Fairly easy to setup. The adoption rate is slow because a lot of apps are not available for it especially in an industry that is newer.

Objects do not talk to eachother making reporting extremely difficult

Andrew
Andrew
Managing Director in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fairly reasonable CRM for a small business

Kommentare: It's a fairly easy to use platform for a company who doesn't need the complexity, cost and extraneous functionality of something like Salesforce. However for some of the tasks we need it for, there are often gaps in the UI and areas where the documentation is severely lacking. The support team are slow and very unhelpful, often trying to push professional services rather than resolving issues.

It's pretty easy to use for the most part so less technically able staff can use it with relatively few issues.

The documentation is quite lacking and mostly quite outdated. Their support is extremely poor and is often used as leverage to sell professional services.

Antwort von Insightly

Hello Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to review Insightly. While I'm glad you've had some success leveraging the CRM due to the price point and simplicity, I'm sorry to hear about your challenges with support and documentation. If you're willing, I'd love to gather more information about your specific case and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Nancy
Program Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Insightly Works GREAT for our Org

Kommentare: We have evolved from the early days of our organization and Insightly has evolved with us. As we learn its capabilities, we continue to find functions and create objects that increase our efficiency every day.

We have used Insightly for 8 years now and it has been so user-friendly to build our Program database. From the customizable fields to the reporting features, it does everything we need for it to do. Insightly has helped us to streamline our processes, making our mission easier to manage every day. And the reporting features have allowed us to provide every kind of data to generous supporters who in turn donate to our mission.

To get some of the features we are using today, the cost has increased significantly.

vor 2 Monaten

Hey, Nancy! It's awesome to hear how Insightly has been rocking it for your organization for 8 years! Sounds like we've managed to truly partner with your team in building and managing your business. Streamlining processes and making your mission more manageable every day? That's what I call a win! Thanks for sharing your experience—it's super helpful for folks looking for a CRM that can keep up with their growth.

Taylor
Director of Design and Engineering in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Insightly is good, but there are better CRMs out there

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Insightly is great a simple every day tasks, but does not handle complexity very well.

I like the collaboration capabilities with API via Appconnect, AutoCAD, BricsCAD, Loveland Innovations IMGING, etc

The cap of fields in a custom object, the automations not triggering correctly -> you have to delay triggers so that automations do not overlap and contradict each other. Sometimes automations to not trigger at all. There are a lot of holes and catch reports that need to be created.

Matthew
School Support Lead in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super Easy

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Insighty is super easy to use. Being able to set tasks to know who you are chasing/following up means that it's all in one place and you do not have to depend on your outlook calender.

Reports are good but can be a bit difficult to set up.

Elizabeth
Senior Customer Care Specialist in USA
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for a small company

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the project management, pipelines, and the ability and ease of adding tasks and comments to various objects.

There are so many objects and fields, it takes new users a while to get accustomed to the interface. It also does not have intuitive searching and looks for verbatim entries

Anne
Director Operations in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customizing Insightly

Kommentare: I think it is a great, affordable product. I'm disappointed in the Customer Care response (or lack thereof). The Customer Support team is great. They can troubleshoot and fix items. Customer Care is required if you are trying to better/best use the product. I think that group needs some work. Anyone customizing the product should be confident that Insightly knows how it will be used for user's business and that may mean more questions upfront, better understanding of a client's business.

That we could customize. We were able to make this software work for our needs, which were a bit different than how the typical sales team might. We can track our orders and do great reporting. Dashboards are very nice feature. Ability to customize pipelines very helpful and visuals are great. Customer support team is helpful and responsive.

Integration with our needs was a bit difficult. Our sales person seemed to understand what we needed to accomplish but I don't think the customer care person is as savvy. Customization is great, but if it impacts how you can report items or get most accurate data, user needs to understand that. We got creative in how we used items and where possible, didn't customize, just repurposed so we got the benefit of the connections Insightly makes. In our haste to be up and using, I don't think enough time was spent on that and rework was involved.

Natalie
Operations & Training Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Insightly - We're Back Again

Kommentare: We love Insightly and have solved the major issue of project management as well as integration with Quickbooks so we can have a high level overview of each project, opportunity, and where we are with the quickbooks billing. It saves us a lot of time and removes a lot of human error in our processes as well.

The ease of tracking multiple types of projects and stages of the project and the visibility of each project's status. We tried Hubspot for two years and came back with Insightly as it was so much better to use.

The marketing function, and the products, pricebooks, and quotes could use some additional features compared to their competition. They aren't as easy to use and can be clunky at times.

Jonathan
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

8- year customer still finding ways insightly can improve our efficencies

Kommentare: Insightly has replaced our Outlook contact lists entirely. It also manages and tracks our teams progress on projects, events, and programs much better than using spreadsheets or other options we looked at.

CRM and contact management is fantastic. Our entire team has the mobile app and we can update info on the fly and everyone gets it at the same time. We use the Project Management tool daily to track and organize our work in a variety of areas. Pipelines ensure we don't miss any steps in our standardized processes.

The learning curve was steeper than we expected. With customer support's help (which has been very good) we are now in a place where the software is saving us time and continually making our work more efficient.

Jaysen
Senior IT Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Great easy to use CRM

Kommentare: Overall the company is very responsive to suggestions and fast with technical support. The price is better than some other larger CRM platforms out there. For a small to medium sized organization this enables you to focus on your business and not on tons of technical resources to support.

Unlike some CRM platforms that require robust training or certifications to customize to meet your business needs, Insightly is very easy to use platform. Implementation is a breeze with customer success managers who dive in to help understand your business and how the platform can be leveraged.

They are a great company to work with for your CRM and business needs.

Aaron
Bau, Selbstständig

OMG!!!

Kommentare: My business wouldn't run without it. I have too much to keep track of and it now stays all in one place.

Everything! There is so much here that makes things so much more organized! I have a virtual assistant that keeps it updated and I just roll through every day and continue with the projects. I'm in the field and upload pictures in real time that tie together. Projects run smoothly with all of the contact info for all of my subcontractors is right there in the project. My favorite feature is that insightly creates a unique email for every entry and I can CC: that email address whenever I email a client or subcontractor and it automatically stores under that entry. I can link projects to contacts and files and notes, and organizations. I can't say enough about this software! Oh yeah, automations and auto creation of tasks based on stages in the project. I create activity sets that automatically create and assign tasks with start dates and due dates with the click of a button. SUCH A TIME SAVER! Integration with my Google Drive, integration with my calendar, integration with my Quickbooks, integration with...... ..... ......

It has so much to offer that it can be a bit overwhelming to set up, but they offer a setup service. It works just great.

Elysha
Admissions Manager
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nothing but trouble since March revisions

Easy to find videos on how to update/organize general sections. Everything is pretty self-explanatory so heavy training was not needed when I first joined the company using this CRM.

Slow and very unhelpful customer service. Extremely poor functionality, navigation, and organization. Many bugs.... Then a severe lack of help in fixing said bugs. There is no number to call, and if you need help you can only speak with a general customer support member by scheduling a call, and only after expressing dissatisfaction, you are never put in touch with the technical team. I don't have the time nor willingness to become Insightly's tester by constantly reporting new issues, which then are either slowly to never resolved. There have been so many issues since the March updates, our website and other tools don't function properly because fields were renamed. Renaming and deleting tags rarely works, or you have to do so a few times in order for it to stick. Writing notes or emails - you can't bold, italic, or cross out text nor backspace/delete normal (screenshots already provided). My manual labor has increased ridiculously, and frustrations rise every time a new bug is found since the old ones are still an issue. It's hard to create proper reports since contacts/opportunities are separate items. There is no one to call to walk you through something if needed. I understand the price is lower, but I don't feel my company gets what it pays for anymore thanks to all these issues. I'm an extremely frustrated user... who is losing customers and gaining a lot of work and headaches thanks to this CRM.

Rion
CoFounder
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awful Customer Service Responses

Kommentare: I'm going to start this out by saying that I am the CMO for a SaaS company; one that builds a retail CRM. I am imminently qualified to speak on this particular subject. I did not subscribe to Insightly in the interest of that company (another I own), but I am more acutely aware of the challenges that these companies face, than most. Because of that, I'm also more likely to be more forgiving, in the event of a bug. That said, this may be one of the worst customer experiences that I've had in years. We faced a problem with spam coming in through Insightly's web form (as implemented on our Word Press website). Now, spam is not Insightly's problem, yet they build a tool designed for the collection of customer data, so it's a problem they're bound to have some experiences with. Per the company documentation instructions, we set up Google's reCaptcha (as is part of our best practices for building any new site) for controlling the problem. It didn't seem to be working, though. After further investigation by both our internal front an back end developers, we discovered that Insightly was not sending our token to Google for approval. When confronted with this information, multiple Insightly staff parroted back to me that it essentially wasn't their problem. When we pointed our customer service rep, Dan, to the insight.ly article which said at the bottom that you can add reCAPTCHA to a page to stop spam submissions, and he looked at that and said, "Well... We never PROMISED it would work." Seriously? When I asked to have their engineers speak to my developers to attempt to figure out what was going on here, we more or less got more of the same, from several different customer service reps. When sent proof of the mistake, we were again told that it was not Insightly's problem. We weren't asking for much. Developers make mistakes. It's okay. It happens. It was the absolute refusal to deal with a verified issue with their system that really left a bad taste in our mouths. As of today, we are still waiting for a response. Am giving it 24 more hours and we'll be taking our business elsewhere.

Easy enough to use for small business owners, if you can see your way out of getting tons of unsolicited spam.

Responsive customer service that doesn't seem well informed to deal with anything beyond the most basic of questions.

Rundfunkmedien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Great program that can sometimes be "An un-tappable resourse!

Kommentare: We are a small start-up company and have been using Insightly for about 5 months. I have used several more complex CRM's in the past. While I "Get" CRM and I like the program, there are enough questions to drive a user crazy! To wit:
When entering a phone number you have to insert the dashes. A minor point that gets frustrating very quickly!
One should be able to set a "Default Country." Entering United States every time gets tedious!
On other CRM programs, I can enter a contact once and, if there is another person from that same company, I can choose to retain the information and simply change the name and e-mail address. Not so with Insightly! You have to re-enter ALL of the info for each contact!
Upon entering the program, Insightly proudly announces that they have teamed-up with "Microsoft One drive" and Google "Whatever." I'm older but not that far gone, yet I haven't a CLUE as to what these programs are and how to use them!
Finally, the big frustration:
How does a task differ from an event differ from a meeting differ from notes?
Now, don't get me wrong, the Insightly team always returns my e-mail questions promptly but, how many times can I do that in one day? There really needs to be a manual (not videos!) for this stuff!
I looked for an "Insightly For Dummies" book on Amazon but there isn't one.
This CRM is obviously geared towards twenty-something's and not us older folks.. And yet, we outnumber them and in many cases make more $$$ than them! Are you listening Insightly?

Inexpensive with basic functions that are easy to use

No easy way to get answers to questions

Antwort von Insightly

We'll pass the feedback on entering data on to our product group. With regards to tutorial information to help you get started we have a number of resources for first time Insightly users -- many of them are on our resources page on our website (www.insightly.com/resources). Our Getting Started Guide is a ebook on the resources page. Our our online knowledgebase has great FAQs (i.e. what are tasks and how do I use them?) and short 3-4 min tutorial videos (Insightly University). You can access our online knowledgebase at help.insightly.com (and there is also a link to our knowledgebase from our resources page). Also if you are a paid customer we offer phone based '1 on 1 Help to Get You Started' (www.insightly.com/pricing). On a positive note, I'm glad that you are pleased with the response from our support team. With regards to age, the bulk of our users are in the 35-50 range so we welcome users of all ages :>) Hope this helps.

Jason
Account Executive in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM

Very customizable and able to tailor the platform to fit the needs of sales. Straightforward pipelines. Lead/contact management is crucial to our business, and this platform helps store them in one spot which can easily be looked up. Email leads/contacts straight from the platform with pre-written messages.

The email notification about tasks being updated or changed could be cleaned up. 3 seperate emails for someone updating a task, the pipeline moving to a different stage, and a new task for me. Would like this to be more simplified, especially if someone uploads a file into my opportunities - too many email notifications to sort through.

Kevin
Kevin
Founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating to get started

Kommentare: Overall, I don't think Insightly is the right tool for me due to it's complex setup which I think can improve if there a bit more videos in their help-section. The walkthrus for basic setup are good, but I'd love to see more videos or improvements in workflow automation. I only trialed the software so I can't speak on it as if I were an expert, but I think Insightly has some benefits but just not the right tool for me.

I was looking for a G-Suite CRM and stumbled upon Insightly. I decided to give it a go and try out the free trial upon reading a few reviews. The main area I was interested in and found to be good was Insightlys e-mail tracking. I sent a test e-mail to both Gmail and Yahoo e-mails and found the tracking to be accurate. I can see how Insightly would be a value add for monitoring sent e-mails, and then creating an automation workflow to auto-add any leads who reply to a pipeline, but I wasn't able to figure out a workflow for it. I do believe it's possible however to not only add to a pipeline but even export the contacts who replied and save to perhaps something like Mailchimp for another customer-journey.

My first thought was that it looked really in terms of the feature set but I was a bit overwhelmed with the setup and it took me about 2 times to connect to GSuite although, it could have been a bug on my end rather than theirs. After connecting my GSuite account, I started to play around right away, setting up the leads section as I plan to use Insightly for Sales Tracking and lead scoring. I found the UX/UI a bit sluggish, and creating pipelines with custom attributes a bit cumbersome. I was hoping for a rich data-enrichment where all Company/People info would be filled out, but that aspect wasn't there.

Erica
Customer Happiness Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Companies

The Insightly platform is user friendly and easy to access at an affordable price. It is a great tool for sales forecasting, sales management, and as a CRM. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a useful, customizable tool that is good to manage a small company.

I can't say anything bad about insightly. It does exactly what we need it to.

Lynda
Office Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Move along, nothing to see here

Kommentare: I wish we had tested Insightly much more strenuously before proceeding with purchase of this software. I guess we just didn't know what we didn't know, and so when the linking issue (or non-linking issue) because glaringly apparent, we had already finished the trial period. We just (wrongly) assumed that a feature so integral to an effective customer relationship package would work!

It has been convenient for our company's internal tracking of sales rep opportunity closes/losses. Also the reports are nicely customizable, so calculating commissions due is simplified for our small business.

The complete absence of functional linking between emails, organizations, and individuals renders this "Contact Relationship" software a total bust. Technical support has know about the issue for well over a year, but it's not really a "priority" to them. They make lots of ineffectual suggestions, tossing the issue back in the lap of the end-user, but none of the "fixes" actually work. You must link all emails, manually, to each contact, organization, and opportunity, if you want to be assured of a linking relationship.

Great Software, Easy Too Use, Needs more Features

Kommentare: We were disorganized across a few methods of tracking individuals who engaged with our work. This helped us to centralize the information, and to function better as a staff. We did not need to re-invent the wheel with each new contact or program.

The ease of use means a short learning curve when introducing it to new staff members. I specifically like the integration with Gmail to be able to add relevant connections from email with one click. Projects are a great way to track contacts and add comments and attachments to have all the relevant history of a specific project in one place.

It is very sales driven, and works for that capacity. I was using it as a non-profit, tracking volunteers and donors, and so I needed to "back door" some of the features to work for my uses. I wish the tagging features had sub-tags to help sort a bit better without having so many top level groups of tags.

Antwort von Insightly

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback on your use case as a non-profit. Our Customer Success team put together this great webinar to learn more about how to manage your non-profit's activities with Insightly should you need more ideas: https://support.insight.ly/hc/en-us/articles/220630127-Recorded-Webinar-Do-More-Good-Spend-More-Time-Growing-your-Non-Profit. Thank you! The Insightly Team

Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wasn't right for our org, could be right for you.

Kommentare: Overall, the system is good for a smaller organization that is not putting large stresses on their CRM. We ultimately outgrew Insightly in many ways, and often overwhelmed the system with our integrations. Developing tools and processes internally to accommodate for this was less desirable than just moving to a new product.
Definitely worth considering for a smaller organization or one that fits neatly into Insightly's wheel house.

Insightly was highly customizable and for the price a very capable tool. Flexibility in terms of object and workflow customization. Very easy to connect to third party or self-developed integrations via API. Loved being able to email to any specific record

API changes caused fatal errors in several of our integrations over the course of our time with Insightly. User interface was never the prettiest

Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Support SUCKS

Kommentare: NEVER have I been satisfied and it is the clunkiest, most user-unfriendly, counter-intuitive POS I have ever dealt with.

Cloud-based - I liked the ability to use on my handheld.

So.Many.Bugs. For example, I just added another user. They billed me immediately with absolutely no explanation of review of costs or anything (it would be nice to have a "Proceed" button. They are absolute jerks. And then, I try to add that used and NOWHERE to be found is "System Setting: to add a new user. Help gave me the answer but it doesn't exist in the actual program. Its a nightmare. Tried twice to ask for support via their email support system - NADA. Called, and got "please use email" and then got hung up on. Needless to say, we're looking.