Über Kanban Tool

Kanban Tool ist ein visuelles Projektmanagement für die Visualisierung und Optimierung von Arbeitsabläufen und Teamzusammenarbeit in Echtzeit.

Erfahre mehr über Kanban Tool

Mariano P.
Jefe
  • Bewertet am 2.12.2019

"Flexible and intuitive tool"

Kommentare: Use in combination with Todoist, combining it through Zapier. This way I have the best of both worlds and I manage the work using few resources.

Vorteile: Execute well the metaphor of physical panel on the wall with all the power of online tools.

Nachteile: It is necessary to be organized not to overturn too much information and that the boards do not become unmanageable.

• Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Trineka N.
Executive Officer
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.8.2020

"Excellent"

Kommentare: I can't believe how user friendly Kanban Tool is. We have used the physical Kanban board in the past, but using it online is great when one of us is offsite, we can easily check or add to our boards.

Vorteile: Having completed the Agile Foundation Course a few years ago, the Kanban Tool was a real find. It is quick, effective and good use of both our time. We have a quick 'stand-up' every day to look at the board and what each of us have added. We love the fact it is easy to move tasks around, add check lists, due dates and new boards and assign tasks to each other.

Nachteile: It may just be a feature I haven't discovered, but I would like to make the actual board wider across the page.

• Bewertet am 18.8.2020
Online Marketing Specialist
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.12.2018

"I expected more"

Vorteile: It is a good projects and task management tool, visual and easy-to-use. But as I've used other tools already, I'm not impressed with this one. It's cheap.

Nachteile: I advise you to try it out and see for yourself if this one fits your needs or not. For us Trello and Evernote are better but you might be delighted by it.

• Bewertet am 24.12.2018
Larry P.
Podcast Host
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2020

"Podcast Kanban"

Kommentare: As a podcast host I have to organize guests, recording dates, supporters, releases, etc. Kanban Tool has streamlined my day to day tasks and makes it easy to see what stage I'm in with each task.

Vorteile: I am by nature not a well organized person. Ideas swirl around my head just like the scraps of paper with tasks and information on my desk or floor. My wife told me about the kanban idea and I searched online and found Kanban Tool. The first week I used it was by far the most productive week I've had in modern history. Super easy to use. Very intuitive for even the most basic user.

Nachteile: At this point I am still exploring the software and have not found a weakness.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2020
Ran K.
Software Engineer
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2018

"Great tool to disseminate and monitor team tasks"

Kommentare: great tool overall.

Vorteile: Kanban is used by many departments for tasks.
We are able to track and disseminate tasks to team members and know were additional resources are needed. Very intuitive UI interface.

Nachteile: unable to sort tickets visually, search tool can be improved much more to do quick and more in depth search.

von Shore Labs an 27.11.2018

We highly recommend sorting cards by any chosen criteria, by right-clicking an empty space between cards in any column.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Casmin G.
Public Relations Specialist
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2018

"Great tool for productivity."

Kommentare: Improved efficiency and team output.

Vorteile: It's a great tool to improve team productivity. Whether you're in software development, sales, or marketing, it's awesome. You can easily view everyone's tasks on one board and then assign new ones, rate tasks based on difficulty and time needed, set deadlines, and more.

Nachteile: It is the best tool for project tracking and staying on task and productive. The only little complaint I have is that unless you log in, you can't easily see all the changes that have been made.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Esteban G.
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2020

"Very easy and intuitive tool"

Kommentare: Outside of the comments related to the price, it seems to me a very useful solution to work in teams, especially because it is very aligned with the KanBan methodology.

Vorteile: What I like most about the tool is the super simple and clean user interface, without unnecessary functions and easy to read.
I really like the mobile version that works with the same web interface.

Nachteile: The tool seemed a bit expensive to me if you take into account that some office suites have similar functions, I would have liked a lower price.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Arjen V.
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2020

"Good value for money"

Kommentare: Very good.
Kanban Tool is a daily used program in our workshop.
We carry out repairs of consumer products in the south of Argentina.
Every product is a card in our Kanban Tool and will manually move through the stages of repair by moving each card(product) through the columns.

Vorteile: - Ease of use
- Easy to set-up
- Availability of the history of each single card movement.
- Almost problem free usage (reliable)
- Pricing

Nachteile: - Limited add-ons available (looking for an easy way to print cards and to add reference numbers in barcodes)
- Save card as image option does not work correctly when having a lot of cards in the kanban at the same time.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2020
Ariel M.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2016

"Great if you want to go agile"

Kommentare: I have been using KT for over a year. I learned about it in my former company. We used it for project management and managing remote team. The best thing about it is that you can adapt it to your needs and create a perfect board for your work. It is not only about simple Kanban boards. The possibilities are endless. I also like the fact that KT offers very detailed and elaborated statistics and analytics. You can easily share files via KT and synchronize it with dozens of other applications.
Now I use it only for me. It is also suitable for personal use. KT is all about elasticity and personalization.
I hope my company will introduce it in the future.

Vorteile: -integrations
-time tracking
-power ups

Nachteile: -app only for Android

• Bewertet am 5.6.2016
Mohammad N.
operations and infrastructure manager
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"Use Kanban Tool to assign tasks"

Vorteile: - Easy to use,
- add checklist feature,
- Priority per task feature,

Nachteile: So fare I use most of Kanban Tool features and it seems good enough, but if the team can made a feature by link color feature with Priority feature it will be better,
Sample,
For any task with high priority high , Red color will be linked to it automatically "it will be custom per priority per color"

von Shore Labs an 16.3.2020

Hi Mohammad,
please note, it's already possible to automate task color selection to be based on chosen priority, with Process Automation:
Thank you for the feedback!

• Bewertet am 11.3.2020
Ryan D.
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2017

"Flexible, Intuitive Time and Task Management"

Kommentare: I was recently on the hunt for a task management tool that I could run separate from the commercial products used at my workplace. This would allow me to add in personal tasks and lower level tasks that weren't appropriate to track in the enterprise boards I was a part of. I came upon Kanban Tool and was immediately impressed by the set up options; At a basic level, you already have access to basic, time and event driven Kanban boards, as well as several types of team boards for collaboration. From there, you can further customize the columns, number of lanes, and functions. You can import and export tasks through .csv and and calendar, making everything portable. In practice, I was impressed with the simplicity of the cards on the board. They can be created by color, helpful when trying to manage a bunch of different workflows like I am. At a glance, I can also see the priority, days until due (or past due days!), and the number of sub-tasks within a card. That's right - You can set up checklists WITHIN the card, which is hugely useful. If you like to have a card for each subtask, you can do that to, and mark subsequent tasks as blocked until the subtask is complete. I also enabled a cool extra that causes cards to "fade" over time, giving another visual cue to things that aren't getting done. Time tracking for each task was a bit of a revelation. Once I got in the habit of shifting every task I was working (The timer starts as soon as you put it in the "in progress" zone), I got really good info on what type of tasks were chewing up time, and even on the fact that I was working on a lot of things throughout the day that I didn't think to track. Finally, Kanban Tool offers what they call "Power-ups", which are basically plugins. The ones I have been really excited about are the ability to attach files to Dropbox or Onedrive, a custom Chromecast feature that allows the board to be cast up to a TV (Great for my family chore board in particular!), and one that allows you to manipulate checklists without opening cards. In the end, the only real niggle I had with the product was that while I can manually arrange cards in the To Do area (I use multiple swim lanes), one lane can't be longer than the others. I am an enthusiastic product researcher, so I was a bit surprised when my productivity management hunt just lost steam after starting with Kanban Tool. For flexibility and daily use, I couldn't ask for more.

Vorteile: Flexibility, extensibility, intuitive interface.

Nachteile: Not being able to fully manually arrange to do items.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2017
Miguel G.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2018

"A Kanban board that caters to any needs"

Kommentare: Kanban Tool is truly one of the best Kanban applications I have seen. It is definitely a Kanban purist, providing functionality beyond simple boards with drag and drop functionality. It provides plenty of features to make this a very functional application for environments who truly embrace the use of Kanban boards. The UI is simple and clean... nothing fancy, just pure functionality.

Vorteile: Kanban Tool offers true kanban board functionality with an amazing number of features and customization abilities not found in other Kanban products. Kanban Tool lets you create Kanban boards of any size and style. Start with a default simple board and expand columns and swimlanes as needed. Customize the cards by various types, as well as customize the fields you wish to display. Kanban Tool starts with 11 fields and lets you add another 15 custom fields. Reconfigure your board and choose from about 2 dozen power up apps to make your experience better.

Nachteile: Kanban Tool avoided the eye candy most other developers often rely on to bring customers on-board. They left well enough alone. No fancy UI's, just truly functional product. In hind-sight, this is not necessarily a CON, but thought it deserved to be mentioned.

Director Of Technical Services
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2017

"Very efficient"

Kommentare: Kanban tool does what it claims to be best at facilitating smooth team collaboration in an easy, no-nonsense way. Love the new design they've brought out, love the ease of creating new projects, love the maintenance-free time tracking, love their quick support team.

Vorteile: This is probably one of the 3 easiest to get to know applications I have come across.

Nachteile: Not the best mobile support, I'm afraid.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Simone F.
Laboratory Assistant and Webmaster
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2019

"Effective tool to master your personal and team productivity"

Kommentare: The overall experience is fantastic because you can take note of every activity and make it done for sure!
Also it's funny to move cards and customize their colour, the visual impact is actually helping your work.
Finally a word must be said on Support Service: they are very professional!

Vorteile: The flexibility in task organisation, swim lanes are fantastic to group related tasks.
The possibility to add details, files, checklists, is great!
Also remainders and priority&due dates are very useful.

Nachteile: The software is free only for 2 users, this limitation is quite strict.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Mary grace E.
Unit Head
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2018

"Efficient Kanban Tool"

Vorteile: I love using this tool because I can easily manage and track the status of my projects. It helps to my team to update their assignments from time to time.

Nachteile: Limited user for the free version. A little bit expensive but worth it for the organizations to make it better.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Marie kris S.
Process Engineer
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2018

"Easy to Manage Tool"

Vorteile: I like this tool in managing and deliberations of task to my team. I can easily organized the activities and monitor their work.

Nachteile: So far I have no negative experienced in this software. The functions and features are very great and easy to use.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Director Of Strategic Sales, IDX Works
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2018

"I used this with a small startup in the Philippines and it worked well."

Kommentare: An easy visual for a team that spoke two different languages. There were also members of the sales team that had very minimal experience with project management requirements, documentation, and technology as a whole. The visual ease of this tool created less stress and everyone knew what expectations were required yesterday, today, and tomorrow. What held them up, what actions they had that held others in limbo, and of course the ability to celebrate in unison when the team accomplished a goal.

Vorteile: Language and cultural differences didn't slow down the learning of the team. The visual ease of the tool is phenomenal. Recording important files, checklists, due dates, and handoffs became very smooth.

Nachteile: There were older execs on the board that still preferred to see a Gantt chart for the integration of different services. This flies against what Kanban was meant to do. There was no easy way to export a report and create a Gantt chart for others. External reporting as a whole is not easy.

• Bewertet am 29.7.2018
Manuel T.
Marketing Director
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2019

"A Must Have Low Cost and Extremely Intuitive Tool To Have"

Kommentare: This has been a must have tool for me to organize everything I need to do. Without it, I would be incapable of getting anything done.

Vorteile: This tool is easy to use and doesn't require any training. The low cost is definitely a plus.

Nachteile: It isn't extremely sophisticated but I wasn't looking for anything like that anyways so I don't really see that as a negative.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Docente y Coordinadora del Dpto de Informática
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2018

"A good tool to divide the work into parts, write each element on a card and put on the board"

Vorteile: Division of labour
Columns with names to illustrate where each element is in the workflow.
Assigns well-defined limits to the amount of elements that may be in progress in
every moment of work flow.
It measures the delivery time and optimizes it to make delivery as short as possible.
-Measure the delivery time and
optimizes the process to make the delivery time as small and predictable as possible.
-It has a panel dedicated to statistics, which is very suitable in the analysis of the work done over a period of time

Nachteile: the free version is limited to two users and two tables, if you want to add more users and tables you have to choose the paid option, in addition the free version is used to manage only simple projects with small teams

• Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Joanna K.
Market analyzer
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.9.2019

"Best visual managment tool"

Vorteile: What is the mayor advantage for me is that you can try 2 user free trial version- what I am actually practicing to see how does it work. I have already gave an opinion to my team that this is excellent tool to visually manage of all the things you have to do in your daily base. It really helps to see what should be done, with what priority and when. I really reccomand to make work go smooth and easy.

Nachteile: I do not have any negative comment to give.

• Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Software Engineer
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"We love Kanban Tool"

Vorteile: We're able to easily manage complex projects. The add-ons give it additional functionality that comes in handy, and we can add anything we need ourselves.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Matthias c. B.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2016

"better than we first expected"

Kommentare: We mainly wanted to use the time tracker, but from a few months' perspective - it seems the overall increase in process visibility has been a huge improvement in how we work. The financial dep. are overjoyed with the possibility to automate recurring tasks - they're working just like clockwork. Overall, very useful application - the not too steep pricing also helps.

Vorteile: no training was needed - easy to use.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2016
Zoe T.
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2015

"The best Kanban app I've used"

Kommentare: I've tried more than 7 of the popular Kanban applications, and this one is by far my favourite. It's to the point, no-nonsense, clear and easy to use, as well as to get used to using over a longer period of time.

Vorteile: - great customization and having the optional features (Power-ups)
- time tracking, time reporting, cumulative flow, lead and cycle time diagram, breakdown chart
- calendar and file hosting services integration
- excel export
- swimlanes - horizontal rows for setting a number of projects within one process (haven't seen this in other apps)
- mobile access
- free version to choose

• Bewertet am 15.6.2015
Sorin A.
Customer Success Engineer
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2018

"Really good. Simple and useful"

Vorteile: I can have 2 panels for work and personal tasks
I have an app on my phone and as well a web version I can use from my pc

Nachteile: I don't know how to remove items automatically from Done column after a period of time. I need to archive each of them. The Done column becomes too big after a while.

von Shore Labs an 27.11.2018

Sorin, glad to see you're enjoying the service.
We recommend using the "archive all" option for the Done column - it is available under a right-click menu on the column header.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Felix K.
Director Business Analysis
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2018

"Looking for a smart way to get away from sticky notes?"

Kommentare: I use this tool to organize all tasks within our little two person department. I started some weeks ago because I had so many notes in my paper organizer, in Outlook and sticky notes. It takes only minutes to setup and create tasks in Kanban. Since this day my colleague and I are using it every day and can see efficiency increasing already. For our needs a very well developed solution. Thank you.

Vorteile: Create your "first" draft within minutes
Even free version offers a huge range of useful add-ons to manage your tasks
You can customize almost everything to your needs

Nachteile: If you are looking for a simple cloud based tool to get rid of your paper notes and Outlook notifications there are no cons in my opinion.