Über Paycor

Optimiere Personal- und Gehaltsabrechnungsprozesse und erhalte über eine intuitive Plattform schnellen Zugriff auf Mitarbeiterdaten.

Erfahre mehr über Paycor

Tool is easy to use and has a nice iframe that can be placed directly on a website with little to no coding experience.

Sales promised the World. Timecard approvals are meaningless because it does not prevent the timecard from being changed afterward.

Bewertungen zu Paycor

Paycor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 436 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Paycor bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2 436)

HR Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Would have been a Great Product!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Vanessa
Vanessa
Operational Finance in USA
Bau, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy use and help of objectives

Kommentare: Paycor has helped me simplify the management of my proposed objectives and also allows my team to work intuitively with people through the chat function.

Paycor is a very safe tool to use, it has allowed me not only to solve my problems, but it has helped me achieve my objectives in this way, recruiting more employees.

The only bad thing about this tool is that it has some glitches on various occasions.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Vanessa, we appreciate you and your business!

Manibhushan
Mr in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A Comprehensive and Reliable HR and Payroll System

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Paycor helps businesses streamline their payroll, HR, and time and attendance processes. This helps businesses save time and money, while also improving accuracy and compliance. Benefits that businesses have realized include faster payroll processing, improved compliance with regulatory requirements, more accurate tracking of employee hours, and better visibility into workforce data.

The most impactful features of a product depending on what the product is used for and how it fits into existing business processes. Generally speaking, features that are easy to use and that have good integration with existing processes have the most impact. Features that allow for customization and optimization of processes, such as automation, also have a great impact. Finally, features that provide insights into data and metrics are very important to help businesses make better decisions.

Features - I feel that the product could be improved by allowing users to customize their dashboards and reports to better suit their individual needs. Additionally, I feel that the analytics feature could be improved by providing more in-depth insights and allowing users to better visualize their data.Difficult to use - The product can be difficult to use for users who are not familiar with the platform and its features. Additionally, some of the features can be difficult to understand and use properly.Integration - Integration with existing business processes can be difficult as the product does not always provide a seamless transition between the two systems. Additionally, the product does not always integrate well with third-party software and applications.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks for your review, Manibhushan! It is great to hear that our integrations are working seamlessly for you and that our product is easy to use. I am happy to let you know more customization in both reporting and analytics is on the road map for 2023 - stay tuned!

Jeremy
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not the right solution for a small business

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Paycor has proven to not be the long term solution for our payroll and onboarding needs. We switched from another large payroll processing company with a similar name due to service failures. Paycor reps promised solutions to every issue we previously experienced but after implementation there was no real support. We often have to figure out technical issues ourselves. Unless you are in a large company with a dedicated IT person/division and HR division, I wouldn't recommend this.

Processing payroll is relatively straightforward. The ability to add new employees manually is laid out very logically and the steps are easy to follow.

The reporting functions and user permission functions are by far the worst part of Paycor. The filtering capabilities and tags associated with the filters in reporting is very confusing and often the information you need to view in a report takes several additional steps of manipulating data to view. Setting up users with different permissions is extremely cumbersome! There are almost 200 different customizable permission settings. When a setting is updated the user has to sign out and sign back in and often nothing has changed with their actual access even though internally it may show the user has access to a selection. The customer service representatives often just email you user guides instead of walking you through how to do something or fixing it for you (which they have the capability to do). It has literally taken several months of back and forth to get our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] access to Benefits Advisor, which can be done in minutes.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Jeremy, first I want to thank you for the time you put into this review. It will be very valuable to our team. We are very happy processing payroll has been so seamless for your organization. I understand your frustration with reporting and have shared this with our product team. If you're open to it, please log into the platform and select "give feedback". Any product specific feedback you submit there goes directly to our product team and you can track in real time when your suggestions are implemented. As far as the permissions go, it has so many options so that companies can specifically choose what data their associates have access to. Given the nature of our business we feel this is very important. However, you are able to copy access to a new employee very easily and our service team would be happy to walk you through this! We appreciate your business and look forward to our continued partnership.

Executive Assistant in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quick Learning Curve + Broadly Accessible

Rolling out the software to staff was quick and easy. It is accurate and responsive.

On rare occasions it will freeze up and not allow a log in/out for a timecard. Trying again in a few minutes always resolves the issue.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the 5-star review, we are delighted to hear how smooth your implementation was. Sorry to hear about the freezes, we always suggest clearing your cache and cookies when this happens as it usually resolves the issue!

Juliet
Juliet
Receptionist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

He processes made easy and fast

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Paycor provides Hr processes and payroll solutions.

Paycor is a great HR processes tool that is excellent in payrolls .Ensures the company are tax compliant by accurate and timely statutory deductions and submitted to relative bodies.Customer service is excellent and outstanding.

It's not easy to set blackout days and holidays

letzten Monat

Hello Juliet - we appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a positive review! It is great to hear how Paycor is helping you to stay in compliance and that our customer service is exceeding your expectations. If you have our time product, setting holidays is very simple and our team would be more than happy to walk you through it!

Jimmy
Jimmy
Legal Counsel in Kenia
Essen & Trinken, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Paycor Honest Review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: If you want error free, time saving and reliable tool, then Paycor is the to go softwares. You will be spoilt for choice with the many features to choose from.

Paycor helps in managing the employees information, tracking hours, running payroll, virtual training, perfomance review, reports and all the benefits due. Its flexible and secure. Its cheaper than other similar tools. The support staff provides quality support. Saves time especially payroll processing time, its also reduces errors. Layout is beautiful and with understandable clear language

I like all features and I cant wait for more updates. Well done to the developers for taking their time to create the best tool ever

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your incredibly kind words, Jimmy. We could not be more thrilled to hear how much value you find in our platform. We have many new features and updates coming!

Margareth
Margareth
Capital Market Specialist in Mexiko
Marktforschung, 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

A good human resource management tool

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Allows you to control payroll without major inconveniences, this being a good solution for financial companies and their administration departments

It is a tool that is a good option for financial areas, allows you to carry out payroll procedures and is mainly oriented to professionals in human resources areas, facilitating daily operations and helping them to carry out employee schedules such as actions related to their income.

I have no problems. I could say that it is an all in one tool for human resources professionals, allowing more precise calculations to be made and in less time than others with advanced security systems.

vor 4 Wochen

We appreciate your review and look forward to continuing to serve your organization, Margareth!

Yousef
Yousef
Managir in Ägypten
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Paycor the review

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My general evaluation of the program is that it is excellent and easy to use, but it has some minor flaws. I hope that you will develop more of yourselves, and I hope that you like the opinion

The advantages of this program is that it is easy to use and contains distinct sections such as staff pulse scanning tools

The disadvantages of this program are that the staff pulse scanning tools I hope they develop more

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Yousef - this is such great feedback, thanks! It's great to hear that you find out platform excellent and easy to use. If you're open to it, please log into the platform and select "give feedback". Any product specific feedback you submit there goes directly to our product team and you can track in real time when your suggestions are implemented.

Warehouse in USA
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Really good, easy to use.

I can track my time card. Also I get to know how much PTO I have left.

Currently am satisfied with the use of Paycor, there's nothing I don't like.

vor 3 Wochen

We appreciate your review and are thrilled to hear about your satisfaction with Paycor. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your organization!

Ian
Ian
Support engineer in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Paycor review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Paycor seems to have everything we need.

Some of the features are locked behind an admin user lev.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Ian - thanks for the review! We pride ourselves on keep our client's data safe which is why many features are locked behind admin user level. This is so that the average user cannot see sensitive information like social security and bank numbers. We would be happy to speak with an authorized contact at your organization and update your access if needed!

Cortney
Cortney
HR Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Paycor Makes My Life So Much Easier

Kommentare: Highly satisfied with the product and I recommend it to everyone!

Paycor has given us a cost savings as well as time savings. The integration between Applicant Tracking (which is amazing) and Onboarding has reduced our time to find, hire and set up new employees. Payroll processing time is dramatically faster as well as the time clock integration makes payroll easier. There is a great analytic component. The team is very helpful and we are seeing huge savings over ADP.

The tax component has been the only part that has been a little difficult. The time to get a response from this team is pretty long and it's not possible to contact them directly.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Cortney, thank you so much for your positive review! We are delighted to hear Paycor has saved you time and money and that you are enjoying our onboarding product. I do see your concern about the tax team and I wanted to let you know that we have hired many additional members to this team. We are continuing to make optimizations to our service model and invest in our customer experience to ensure we are consistently delivering the highest level of customer service. If you have any additional comments please feel free to reach out to me direct at [email protected] as I believe your feedback could be very helpful.

SHERYL
Controller in USA
Kunststoffe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use payroll software

Kommentare: I have been using Paycor for about 20 years and have been pleased with them since the first day I started using the software.

Paycor offers many benefits inside their payroll software package. The feature I value the most is the ability to track employee hours in different departments and set up each department in separate general ledger accounts. This allows me to easily transfer my payroll data into my financial software. This is a huge time saving feature for me. Whenever I need to call customer service, they are knowledgeable and address any issues I may have in a timely manner. I do not usually need to call for customer support because the software is so user friendly that under normal circumstances I can handle everything on my own. I do not even consider moving to another program because of the ease of use and affordability Paycor's software offers.

There is not really anything I don't like about the software. Sometimes I wish I could get by without having to use my mouse while entering my payroll but there are a few items on the screen that can not be chosen without switching from keystrokes to the mouse.

Rebecca
HR Specialist in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Why go with Paycor

Kommentare: My overall experience with Paycor has been great! Their HRIS and HCM offer us so much customization that we didn't have before we came to Paycor. The transition was seamless and they offer so many wonderful products, not to mention their partnership with so many other valuable companies.

The software is easy to use, most of it is very intuitive and the implementation team we had was amazing! They made sure that the transition to Paycor went smoothly. They listened to our needs and were very prompt at helping us with any issues we had!

There are some reports that I would like to run, but cannot. If there is data for something, it should be reportable. However, Paycor reporting does offer a lot of reports and customization.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Rebecca, thank you so much for the positive review! We are ecstatic to hear how effortless and simple your implementation process has been. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you are enjoying our second to none customer service! We are always looking for ways to improve our products and encourage you to bring your reporting concerns directly to our product team by logging into perform and selecting "give feedback" as we believe it could be very helpful!

Tim
Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Software is nice but beware....

Kommentare: Frustrating. Implementation was pretty much us holding their hands.

The software is intuitive and easy to use. Payroll processsing is (usually) a breeze.

Support is non-existent. We have had issues starting with implementation. The implementation team did not understand what we wanted and didn't set up the system properly. There were times when they did not even understand their software and how it worked (accruals). We have had 9 months of issues with payroll tax filings with Paycor.

Antwort von Paycor

Hi Tim - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. We understand and appreciate that the past months have not been easy, in fact it has been frustrating, please know our entire company is focused on righting the ship to deliver the customer support you deserve and expect. I can assure you this is 100% our entire companies focus from leadership all the way down.

HR in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Would have been a Great Product!

Kommentare: The Reps within Paycor were great, always willing to answer and were always helpful. They did put alot of pressure on upper management. I really preferred this system over others but I was not the one who made that choice.

I loved the ease of the product and versality of it. It felt very easy to use, straight forward and simple. Unfortunately, the upper management felt pressure to sign on and so they ended up choosing a different system. Even though this was my preferred system.

Nothing, the software was great! I had no issue while learning the system.

IT Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Good product for employees and managers

Kommentare: They were very helpful when adding me as the IT contact. They made that process straight forward and gave me all the support I needed to activate SSO for our company. I am not sure if the issues we have with the software are because of how we want to use it or limitations of the software.

Integrates with Active Directory Single Sign On Intuitive for managers to approve time off, time cards, correct punches. Easy for users to clock in and out. Request time off and see approval or denials.

When managing multiple employees switching between them quickly and find the information you need is not always obvious.

Antwort von Paycor

Hi David - Thank you for taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that the product is easy to use. Have a wonderful day!

Ty
CTO in USA
, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

Kommentare: NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times. PROS:
Features:
QR code time clocking:
Tablet Admin App:
Support:
CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.
Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Features: They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc. QR code time clocking: NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out. Tablet Admin App: As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin. Support: Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end

Jennifer
Manager, Human Resources in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good software solution with room for growth

Kommentare: Overall I think it is a great business solution and time saver. The information captured and stored is very helpful for reporting and I am able to instantly generate useful information. I also appreciate that they are consistently making improvements and evolving the software to best meet the needs of their clients. There are options available to make suggestions and follow them along the process of review through implementation.

We use multiple features within the Paycor platform ( payroll, benefits enrollment, time and attendance and reporting . I find them all to be helpful, although, some are better functioning than others. For payroll processing and new hire onboarding Paycor has been a great solution. All I need to enter upon hiring a new person is their name and email and the onboarding process is initiated. Our employee information is now more up-to-date and accurate not to mention the time that is saved with manual entry.

For us the attendant solution and customer support would be areas for improvement. We have a non-standard set up for time and attendance which causes some confusion and manual entry. Although, I typically can get a hold of customer support within a few minutes many times I find explaining our problem and getting it resolved takes several emails and can take days/weeks. Additionally I find having dedicated tech-support to be more cumbersome then general support. Most times I find our individual contact is not available and there is a decent amount of turnover making dedicated team members seem irrelevant.

Tami
USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Payroll, Attendance Tracking & Benefits Made Easy!

It's hard to pick out a single thing. The ease of the payroll processing is so nice. I really like that I can access the employee record from the pay data grid. This gives the ability to view an employee's earnings and deductions, figure out what might need to be adjusted, make the adjustment right in the pay data grid, and recalculate the check! The time and attendance is a great tool for tracking time off and scheduling different leaves for our staff, and it's easy to make a change to the reason or day if needed. The HR piece of Paycor has simplified things for me in that I have changed our benefits to an online enrollment (fabulous). I've utilized the forms and documents section for a central location to refer all employees to, and the company news lets me put time sensitive materials on there. Paycor has been very easy to work with and extremely helpful. I like having a specialist for each piece of the product; I can call and present my problem without having to be passed to five different departments. They are prompt in resolving my problem and very courteous.

I would like to have the ability to create quizzes to send out to employees that can be tracked on their employee records. I currently use the surveys for some of this but wish there was more functionality with the surveys. We are now using the performance review portion, and I wish there was a way to exclude the weights since we don't use them, although I did find a workaround.

Caroline
Human Resources Coordinator in USA

Fantastic for self-sufficient users, customer service lacking

I like that Paycor is designed to operate with minimal intervention on their end. Most products and features are customizable by the client administrator, and can typically be set up through self-service. I like that Paycor covers most of what we need and integrates everything into one platform, and decreases the amount of manual paperwork I need to do.

When you do need help, it is extremely difficult to access. Their CSR teams use the same resources that customers have available, and they often put a ticket or work order in that you never hear about again. Phone lines are less busy than they used to be, but still inefficient. You do not get responses regarding tickets submitted via email. Paycor does not easily accept responsibility for mistakes on their end when they do occur.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Caroline, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your honest review. We strive to empower leaders so we are thrilled to hear you are enjoying our platform and that its cutting down on the manual paperwork you need to do! We apologize that you have not been receiving level of support you expect to receive from Paycor, and it is not the level we have committed to deliver. We are continuing to make optimizations to our service model and invest in our customer experience to ensure we are consistently delivering the highest level of customer service. If you have any additional feedback that you feel may help, please email me directly at [email protected]

Natania
Director, People & Culture in Kanada

Always feels like they are an extension of our team!

Kommentare: The customer service and performance coaches have all been excellent and very supportive and available. We are local and in the same city as 7Geese HQ so they have come onsite for training. I always feel I can count on them for guidance with an overall feature implementation strategy or simply just offering small advice to enhance our program. They are very responsive and open to our feedback.

We are utilizing the OKRs and 1:1 features the most. Its been a great way to support our transparent culture through direct goal alignment and open communication. The tool integrates with slack and our team likes that functionality for easy OKR check-ins and recognitions. The global templates for 1:1's and Feedback are very helpful, especially for emerging people leaders. The tool has taught us a lot about how to level up our approach to ongoing performance and support our coaching culture.

One feature update we would love to see is in the 1:1s. A smarter way to modify a template because they can’t change without having to cancel all upcoming 1:1’s and reschedule, which causes a flurry of email activity, etc. To be able to dynamically add or remove questions from a template on an upcoming date. Almost every week I’m rotating out questions, so the current template system gets in the way. I’ve settled on doing it manually.

Dione
Payroll/Admin Asst in USA
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Paycor Perform is my first system of this type

Kommentare: Aside from the following issues, I've had some very friendly & helpful service. I do not have other experience with programs/companies like this to compare functionality/quality so it is really difficult for me to discern some of the ratings.
1) Some people in the same departmental/hr vs t&a vs payroll areas do things differently so if your rep is busy and doesn't respond to your e-mails for a week, a new person does not understand some of your functions. 2) I've had trouble with my reporting features not providing correct information and it worries me that there might be even more higher priority type items that are also not reporting or working correctly. 3) The two sides are not cohesive, such as calling someone a manager on one side and a supervisor on the other. I like that you can make them two different people, but calling them different names is confusing.

Almost always receive friendly helpful service. There are many options for customization. Mostly an easy to read and use interface.

If you don't set it up, some of the additional benefit/functions are very difficult to understand. I often have trouble setting up various items and would like to have a preview/test button before I share something to everyone, etc. The "OK" button after punching in/out is causing many double punches from people pressing Enter on their keyboards. Many employees complained for the lack of insight & instruction to the changes on this when they were made and do not think this particular interface is user friendly.

Cesar
Cesar
Docente asociado in Venezuela
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Paycor's a vital element for the efficient management of human talent from the web

Kommentare: The organization has optimized from the work per hour required in reality, as the development of data that allow you to optimize the preparation of the payroll and therefore the accounting and finance of the company. In addition to the Paycor applicant tracking system, the company has been able to optimize its recruitment and selection of qualified personnel.

The software is very useful because its integrated tools provide me with a virtual environment to manage from its graphical interface the assistance of the staff, as their time of stay in the premises, in addition the graphics tool allows me to generate basic inputs for the construction of the reports that the other instances of the organization require in terms of the need for personnel and the preparation of the payroll. It is very good because it is also compatible with several operating systems such as Mac OS, independent operating system, Windows 8.

The difficulty has been in reaching the precision levels of automating the tracking of employee hours based on their actual work hours in the company and although administrators can configure workflows and distribute permissions to several users according to the roles, his workstation is cumbersome at the system level to translate all those variations of the programming that the tool has with reality.

Alisha
Director of Strategy, People and Change in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for strategic alignment in a global context

Kommentare: The team at 7Geese go above and beyond. If I have any ideas around initiatives I want to implement within our business from a People perspective, they are more than willing to share their ideas and expertise. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great partners that work collaboratively to support our business.

7Geese is excellent for ensuring strategic alignment of our global objectives across QS. We have a large, global team and so it's important that we're all heading in the same direction as a business. The recognition feature is also excellent for giving kudos to a team member anywhere in the world. Particularly while we are all workng remotely, being able to say thanks is fantastic. The onboarding experience with 7Geese was fantastic - their team are absolute professionals and clearly passionate about what they do. They had plenty of simple training resources, and the team to support us in making sure our implementation was a success. After using the product for over a year, we were able to roll the technology out to our global organisation due to the success of our Business Unit in using the platform.

The product keeps getting better and better, and the 7Geese team take on board new ideas in their development roadmap. One thing I would like to see is the ability to have multiple managers for one person (as we work in a matrix structured organisation). Other than that, I think the platform is fantastic.

Lina
Lina
Hospital Administrator in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best payroll software ever

Kommentare: Overall a very happy client. Use it daily for managing employee information and their payroll needs, and loving it.

Easy and simple for hands-on approach to payroll management even during the complex times. The software is rapidly updated with changing of times such as setting up new earnings codes for COVID related leaves. Easy to learn, to use, to navigate. Friendly screens, interface.

1) It would be nice to have a dedicated payroll rep whom we could contact directly like we used to 5 years ago. 2) Sometimes I have to call in to be able to generate more complex reports that are not available to admins/users with our online access.

Antwort von Paycor

Hi Lina, thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. In the meantime, if there is anything I can do to improve your experience, please email me at [email protected] We hope you have a wonderful day.