Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über BookSteam

Online-Terminplanung für Unternehmen leicht gemacht.

Erfahre mehr über BookSteam

Easy to use, easy to explain to co workers as well as clients.

I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work. I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments.

Bewertungen zu BookSteam

BookSteam hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie BookSteam bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Anastasia
Anastasia
President in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a charm.

Kommentare: Booksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!

Booksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

I would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Dave
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect booker for our business

Kommentare: As an archery classes business, we have found Booksteam to be an incredibly useful tool for managing our appointment scheduling.

The software is user-friendly and has streamlined our booking process, making it easy for our clients to schedule and manage their archery class sessions. The platform allows us to customize our availability, set up recurring appointments, and send automatic reminders, which has helped reduce no-shows. Additionally, the ability to accept online payments through Booksteam has greatly improved our operational efficiency. Overall, we highly recommend Booksteam for any business in need of reliable appointment scheduling software.

There is really nothing that we dislike about Booksteam so far, it's been great!

Jason
Teacher in Kanada

Course registration app

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Setting up class and course schedules is super easy. Handling invoices and payments isnt a headache anymore.

I know its not possible to have everything but I wish they made an api available for integration with other services.

Cang
CEO in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Missing features, some broken

Kommentare: App doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email. Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad

Inexpensive, responsive customer service

Not good for clients who are children or families with children

Roger
Doctor in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This booking app rocks!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The fact that it's like having a super organized assistant that keeps our appointments in check for only $20!

If you need online scheduling for your business, look no further! Easy to setup, ton of features, online payments and invoices and they don't charge an arm and a leg. After trying about five different software, booksteam was the best value for us.

Jake
Sales and support in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cpr class booking app

We've been using Booksteam for our class scheduling needs, and we've been really impressed with its functionality. The user interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy for both me and my staff to book and manage our CPR class sessions. One feature that I particularly appreciate is the ability to set up recurring classes, which saves me a lot of time for regularly scheduled sessions.

We would love to have an iOS app, but it's ok as Booksteam automatically loads to the mobile version in Safari

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback Jake!

Diana
RMT massus in Kanada

Awsome booking tool

Kommentare: Features like automated reminders, synchronization with personal calendars, and the ability to manage multiple therapists’ schedules keep the business running smoothly.

Overall, BookSteam has enabled us to focus more on providing top-notch massages rather than managing the logistics of bookings and cancellations. It has become indispensable to our operations.

The reporting functions could be more robust, but this is a minor issue compared to the overall efficiency we’ve gained.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback Diana!

Imran
Imran
Team coordinator in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time-Saving Solution: Unlocking Efficiency with BookSteam

Kommentare: Overall, BookSteam is a reliable and user-friendly appointment scheduling software that simplifies the booking process for businesses and enhances the customer experience

One of the standout features of BookSteam is its customizable calendars, manage staff availability, and offer online booking options for clients.

Although BookSteam has a mobile app, the app lacks certain features and functionalities available on the web version.

Karen
Technician in Kanada

Smooth scheduling

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

BookSteam has made our operations smoother and more professional. Highly recommended for any lash business!

I would really like if I could setup a second reminder but that's not a deal breaker.

Polina

I recommend booksteam

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

BookSteam has helped streamline our operations and improve customer satisfaction in our salon. Highly recommended for any salon looking to modernize their appointment system!

Can't think of anything negative about this software at the moment. Will reassess in the future.

Debra
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid scheduling software with easy to use features.

Kommentare: This system allows us to display many services and locations. It was easy to use and a reasonable price compared to others.

So easy to use. Takes time to set up but clear and easy. Allows data management, booking different providers and locations.

Really didn't find any flaws in the system. We have used several others.

Zoe
Business Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good product, excellent customer service/responsiveness

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been excellent. Any software or billing issues have been addressed with fabulous service, attention to detail and efficiency. Many thanks for making this techno-moron very happy!

Any time I have had an issue with the software, the response has been immediate and the communication has been stellar throughout the process of fixing, or adapting, the software for my use. I like the product and find it fairly easy to use.

Some functions are not obvious or easy to find. I am a non-techy, so the 'treat me like I'm 4 years old' approach from any software works a treat for me!

Heather
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Booking Software Ever!

Kommentare: This software saves so much time on so many things. I used to have to contact workers to see who would be available for a job. Then I would have to enter all of the client info into Quickbooks, import the Quickbooks info into my scheduling software. No MORE! On Booksteam staff can modify and set their own hours. Clients book them and the staff receives all the info they need for the job. My business can pretty much run itself now. I love this software. I have not found one like it yet.

Pros Staff schedule themselves I can have multiple staff and locations Each staff and location can have different services and prices assigned to them Create an online store Promo codes Gift certificates

There is nothing that I do not like about Booksteam. Booksteam is the best.

Tanya
Research Assistant in Kanada
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Value

Kommentare: I use the program daily and overall it’s worked very well without any problems.

We were looking for a scheduling program for our research office, after doing a lot of convoluted research online (the different companies don’t make it easy) I happily came across Booksteam. It meets all our requirements at a great price.

Unfortunately, you cannot reorder the staff in the calendar view, there are staff I like to keep within view at the top of the calendar but there is no option to be able to do this.

Aida
Product Manager in Philippinen
, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Can save your time

Kommentare: Great software! Hope to continue to use this software, well done

This software is the best for busy person, for their hectic schedule it can turn to save their time, this software is a online scheduling tool. Our clients can book online

I cant say any problem with this software, the interface is really simple and nice. Amazing and helpful!

Don
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience

Kommentare: We have been using Booksteam for several months and so far it has worked really well for us. We are not their typical customer as we have a small Staffing Company and we use it to the candidates can schedule interviews themselves with the time slots we have available. It makes it really easy and convenient for us.

Ease of use once you are working with it

It can be a little confusing to set up. Some of the terms that were used when we set it up were not something we typically use.

Marissa
Concierge in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy for holding records

Kommentare: Overall it was easy

I liked that it easily formated information

It didn't hit a lot of boxes on what we needed

Mackenzie
Business Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing software

This software is affordable and very useful!

It does not have an app yet :( when they develop an app for it, it will become the BEST!

Lara

Convenient and Streamlined software

One of the standout features of this software is its flexibility. It allows me to customize my availability based on my grooming staff's schedules, ensuring a seamless flow of appointments throughout the day.

I believe it would be beneficial for booksteam to implement a payment gateway specifically designed for South African businesses. This would enable seamless online transactions and make the scheduling process even more convenient for both businesses and clients in South Africa.

Josh
Director of Marketing in Australien

Booksteam is fantastic

Really easy to use, flexible and the support team are attentive and take feedback constructively to improve their product.

Didn't like that you couldn't customize the colour scheme - but this has been recently added as a feature.

Mary
Customer Service Specialist in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Teach

Kommentare: So far my overall experience has been great. We had a time Zone glitch and they were able to fix it in a timely manner and informed us of once it was fixed.

Easy to use, easy to explain to co workers as well as clients

I have No cons for about the product at this time

Victoria
Manager in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple...

This does exactly what it says on the tin - schedules appointments - save money because the slots that are booked are scheduled to what i need.

Its just a simple software - no wow factor - you get what you pay for. Set up took a while.

Christine
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Perfect for one person startups

Kommentare: As an Esthetician, I have found Booksteam to offer an extremely well priced book system. It's relatively easy to figure out although it might take a few tries to figure out the inner workings. It doesn't have everything that I was hoping for but it's absolutely adequate for business owners on a budget. Clients have sometimes complained about having to insert their credit card details everytime they book but, you can reassure them that their info is never saved and actually provides protection. I use Booksteam alongside Weebly.

Monica
USA

Great Simple Software - Easy to Use, Not Very Versatile

Kommentare: Pros:
Easy to use
Offers lots of great features
Works with PayPal
Links with your personal calendar
Support responds quickly
Cons:
No promo codes for discounts
Calendar entries could be more customizable in the way they display information
Doesn't allow clients option to prepay or to pay onsite - must be set up one way or the other

Antwort von BookSteam

Hi Monica, thank you for your review and suggestions. Recently, we've added "Pay later" option where clients can now prepay or book and pay later. Hope that helps :)

Kosmetik
Quelle: GetApp

booksteam solved my big scheduling issue

Kommentare: It was tough running small business and answering phone calls all the time, I could not concentrate on my work. After getting setup with BookSteam, my phone almost stopped ringing, I'm less irritated, more focused on work. Thanks.

clients get email notifications and appointment reminders so they don't forget, calendar looks great, can add my other worker as a stuff member

none so far, hopefully it'll continue like that