PracticePanther Legal Software Erfahrungen

Über PracticePanther Legal Software

Mobilfreundliche und sichere Software für Rechtsanwaltskanzleien, die einfach zu bedienen ist. Spare Zeit. Lasse deine Kanzlei weiter wachsen. Arbeite papierlos. Arbeite von überall aus.

Erfahre mehr über PracticePanther Legal Software

Offers the integration and ease of use needed for a small business, all of the essentials for streamlining tasks so that duplication of efforts is minimized.

Switching from our old software to Panther was very difficult. Panther was not able to migrate over our documents from the old software, but rather we did a data dump to an external searchable file.

Bewertungen zu PracticePanther Legal Software

PracticePanther Legal Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 475 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie PracticePanther Legal Software bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Allison
administration

fun and easy - lacking accounting and trust capabilities

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Scott M.
Scott M.
Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Amazing program!

Kommentare: I bought this program when I first opened my practice about 2.5 years ago. I knew going into my own firm that I wanted a comprehensive client management tool. After spending hours online reviewing various programs, I decided to give the 30-day free trial a shot. I think I purchased the monthly subscription immediately after starting to use the program. Since that time, I have built on my knowledge, incorporating the MailChimp and QBO features first, then started learning how to streamline my document preparation through the template feature. What would have previously taken me multiple hours a week to manage, now takes minutes.

PracticePanther is intuitive and very user friendly. It has a ton of features that expedite minuscule tasks and free up admin time. It syncs with all my favorite resources, like QBO, MailChimp, and Box, making communication with clients a lot easier and keeps routine mailings operational. If you use a lot of form templates, the template builder is a major time saver and cuts down on user error and oversights. I use this program every day in my law office and am very grateful for how easy it is. Even better, the customer support team is phenomenal. I rarely have any issues with the program (it is easy to use), but when I run into something I need help with, a quick message to the PP team is responded to within minutes and the problem is solved or at a minimum I am given an update and expected time of completion. I couldn't recommend this program more to a solo or small legal practice.

Nothing, the team is constantly updating its software and programs that it connects to. They provide online videos to help and I frequently learn of new ways to use the program from regular updates by the team.

Antwort von PracticePanther Legal Software

Thank you so much Scott for the extra kind feedback!

James
Principal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great practice management software. The only short-fall is that it doesn't allow auto future billing

Kommentare: PracticePanther is a great platform and you should definitely give it a good try during a free trial period.
It also has Rules of Court deadline figuring if you're a Civil firm.
PP has great integration with QuickBooks on-line.
You can print checks directly from PP, or QB online to pay other legal vendors (Chiros, etc.)

Price - either $59/mo or $49/mo if paid the year in full. Fee to bill clients on-line: $.20 per transaction plus 1.95% Workflow customizable - Yes, you can customize the workflow on different case-types. Activity Log - easy access history. Create Contact on the fly as creating matter - easy to create a Contact during the process of creating a matter. Intake form for new clients - Yes, can put a link on your website so new clients can fill-out a new client form, and that info will auto fill into the client's PP account. Time tracking timers - you can have multiple different timers open and running at the same time and assign them. Mobile App - there is no mobile App, but the site is mobile optimized. E-file integration - there is No e-file integration. Color assignments - there are up to 6 colors that you can assign to parties & roles. Task customizable - Yes, you can customize task flows. Easy to create and merge documents - Yes, it's very easy to create and merge documents with the program. PDF-auto convert - No, it cannot auto PDF convert a document. Create documents that can merged - Yes. This program makes it easy to create documents that can be merged. Support - Yes, support seems to be free. Notify client when upload a document - Yes, you can notify a client a document gets uploaded that you want them to review or be aware of. Email syncing - very good syncing with Gmail and Outlook. Emails linked to a matter - Yes. Easy to link emails to a matter. Client Portal - Yes.

The only thing that kept me from staying with PracticePanther, is that MyCase allows you to be able to set future billing to go out to a client(s) and forget it. PracticePanther has a bit of a 'workaround' if you get the client's Visa/Debit card on file, but many times clients are uneasy giving you their card number. With Criminal Defense clients that need to make monthly (or future) payments on a retainer amount, MyCase allows you to set-up future dates where a client will be emailed a bill, which they can tap on a button and pay on-line. This is the main thing that made me go with MyCase. But if not for that, I would have stayed with either PracticePanther or Smokeball. Smokeball had/has the slickest software for being able to send emails from (either) Outlook or Gmail, and a small window at the bottom allows you to connect that email to a matter. Smokeball's software also made/makes it very easy to sync a Word document with a Client/Matter.

Hossam
Hossam
Commercial lawyer in Ägypten
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It has really changed the way we interact with our customers

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is amazing. I love this software and it makes my life so much easier. I would recommend him to anyone who owns a law firm.

Look and experience became one in every of our figuring out elements to align with PracticePanther. It's exceedingly smooth to use, and maximum of your facts is to be had on every occasion you want it. In immigration law, there are a variety of very vital dates and data to hold music of, so being capable of create all of the custom fields we wanted became a large win. I additionally love how smooth it's miles to hold music of our bills. We can mechanically music who made the payment, after which comply with up with every person we nonetheless want to get hold of from. Giving our clients greater transparency actually indicates that we will use generation to enhance our services.

There are very few things I don't like about this software. One of the most important things when you want to switch editions is that you have to go back to the customer profile and then back to the editions before switching to a new one. It's very time consuming because you have to wait for it to load.

Maggie
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It has been a year of disappointment

Kommentare: I am opening a new nation wide firm with a law school classmate and we are using another plat form because of the terrible experience we have had. The only reason we are still currently with PP is because of the expense and work involved in switching to a different platform. I have been completely unhappy with PP since we made the transition and I remain so.

We like the client portal where we can send clients messages and documents. The software is not easy to use. The reports are not user friendly, they do not meet our needs. It is difficult to maneuver.

I have to keep a separate data base for my clients because there is no way to print an envelope from PP. Our software automatically renewed annually and we had a staff member who left our company shortly thereafter. We decided not to replace the position. I contacted PP almost immediately thereafter and have been trying to get a refund of that user's account fees and after a month, they finally got back to me and they will not refund the annual subscription fee. So, if you are on an annual plan, you cannot reduce the number of user accounts you have. The three way trust account reconciliation is not a true reconciliation that complies with the Rules of Professional Responsibility, so we have to still reconcile using other software. The email sync only works with limited versions of Outlook. When we signed up, we were assured their customer service was top notch and the longer I am with them, the longer it takes to get answers. Many times, they will close my help tickets without answering the questions. If you leave a bad review for their company they will call and address the review immediately, but they will not address the underlying issue that resulted in the bad review. Despite me raising my concerns over the software, no changes have been made.

Robin

Love it

Kommentare: I used to spend HOURS every month doing my billing, and invoicing. I absolutely hated billing. Now it takes me a few minutes and a few clicks of a button and its finished, and the invoices are on their way to my clients, with an easy way to pay online.

I really love every aspect of this operating software. It saves me time, and frustration. It is also accessible from anywhere, and extremely easy to use.

There is nothing that I do not like. When I find something that can be "improved" such as adding sound to reminders... they added it into the software.

Brenda
Legal Assistant in USA

Love PracticePanther

Kommentare: This software has saved us time on the tasks that would take a long time like creating letters or pleadings as they are automated now. Since the information pulls from the fields there is also a very low risk for typing errors.

Super easy to use! We love that we can create custom fields for a contact or matter and have really enjoyed the automation portion of the software. The templates are easy to create and automatically pull the information from the contact and matter sections that we need.

Under Matter, instead of editing the whole section, it would be nice if I could hoover over the field I only need to update. I also wish I could highlight text in the matter or notes section. I create multiple matters under one client and some of the information in the fields is always the same. It would be nice if I could select an option so any time I create a new matter for that client, the information in the matter auto fills for any new case going forward.

Partner in USA

Beats Clio by a mile

Kommentare: Its been great, the customer service is responsive and helpful, the software works across all of our devices and platforms, so we've always got it at fingertips.

Easy to set up and use, easy to integrate third party apps like Google Drive and Quickbooks.

The workflow automation has a bit of a learning curve if you've never done it before. Highly suggest watching the tutorials.

Brad
Brad

Best in class legal software

PracticePanther is a 360 solution for your law firm. Its built on a robust API that allows you to connect to other tools to increase your productivity.

Similar to Clio, and other competitors, there is simply a lack of certain features, but the team is eager to learn of our needs and works to implement updates as quickly as possible.

Sofia
Sofia
Director & Principal Lawyer in Australien
Rechtsberatung

A well designed CRM and so far, we cannot be happier with the product

Kommentare: Part of M Legal's mission is to stay innovative. Practice Panther (PP) as a case relationship management (CRM) tool has redesigned how the firm works overall. The user experience from the moment a client logs onto our website, uses the embedded intake form, to create a client profile to PP is seamless. This is just one of the time-saving tools we have discovered. This automated way of working and being able to integrate systems has forced M Legal to rethink how we work and more importantly, how to we can simplify our working processes. This has been a real game-changer for the business. While many of us worked with CRMs in the past, most of them were clunky and stand-alone systems that could not work with other applications or software. PP has made managing clients much easier, where our lawyers are in control from the moment a case is initiated, all the way through to billing clients. This has also given a level of transparency across the practice as lawyers can pick up any file from where the last person left off and delegate their work during absences. This transparency was a key selling point for us as we believe it is a core component of running an effective law firm.

The user experience from the moment a client logs onto our website, uses the embedded intake form, to create a client profile to PP is seamless. This is just one of the time-saving tools we have discovered. This automated way of working and being able to integrate systems has forced M Legal to rethink how we work and more importantly, how to we can simplify our working processes. While many of us worked with CRMs in the past, most of them were clunky and stand-alone systems that could not work with other applications or software. PP has made managing clients much easier, where our lawyers are in control from the moment a case is initiated, all the way through to billing clients. We have experienced our fair share of poor technical support teams when using other software programs. With PP, despite the time differences between Miami and Sydney, their technical support team are always available, whether it is through the chat portal, email or by phone. Each technical person is professional, knowledgeable and continues to take care of your matter until it is resolved. Further, they always have something new to teach you about the PP system on each call. I cannot express how impressed we are, with what we consider as stellar service from this tech support team.

Naturally, a product such as this is not going to have universal application across all legal fields. I would say that in the immigration space the status of a case is really important, so having a status bar that is customisable would be a feature that could be improved. Also, a lot of our data from clients are taken from in-take forms - we require intake forms that are easier to build and that have the capability of storing more information. While these are work in progress type issues, this certainly does not take away from PP's product, which we believe is a well designed and thought through CRM system.

Kevin

Can’t practice law without PP

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have been able to manage 2 large group cases (895 clients and 683 clients) using PP. this included receiving payments, bundling payments, executing engagement letters for each client, storing and retrieving client docs, managing trust accounts for each group. Really amazing product!

This product is awesome! We literally could not practice law without all its features

We had a had time integrating multiple small payments into a single account. Everything as manual

Bryan
Attorney and Shareholder in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just add clients for instant law practice management as easy as adding water to instant ramen

Kommentare: Practice Panther makes it easy to track time from any web browser or mobile device. Client information is easily located using the well implemented search box on every page. We are confident our data is secure and accessible, because we can export copies of our data anytime we want.

Dead simple instant deployment, and intuitive features that require little to no training.

All clients are organized as an individual person, who might be associated with a company, but to use all of the features, you need to designate an individual as the client. Invoicing by e-mail, credit card payments, and e-mail tracking don't work well when you try to make a company a client without an individual's contact information.

Kathleen
attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Never lose track of your time

Kommentare: I can keep realistic records of actual time spent, and detail about what I've been doing, which enables me to make a very credible motion for award of attorney's fees when we win.

As an attorney, I love the power to keep track of time--in real time. I can start a timer to record time spent on behalf of clients, or, I can input the time spent on tasks where I didn't have time to start the timer before jumping into an issue.

After I got accustomed to the features, I like everything about it.

USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Before PracticePanther my client information was all over my computer. I kept track of billable hours and financials in Exel, client emails in Google, and my forms (intake, representation, agreements, court filings etc) in Word. This meant in order to have everything as it pertained to a specific client in one place, I had to print everything out. And, I was using nonlegal software to send out billing invoices which lead to long hours of transcribing information from Excel to the service I was using. The rate of error of retyping information like addresses or agreements or billable hours into different software programs was high. I am a solo practitioner who does not have a clerk, secretary or paralegal. So after a long day of work, I then had to become the marketing, IT and accounting departments. I spent a lot of time doing things two and three times. I knew I needed a case management system but was afraid it would be too expensive or time consuming to learn. After doing my due diligence I found PracticePanther. Not only was PP one of the most affordable options out there, they had very intuitive methods of doing things so the learning curve did not take much time. Now anything and everything pertaining to a specific client is kept in one place. All billables, emails, evidence, representation agreements I even enter details of phone calls and meetings I have on matters in the Notes section for each matter so I have a documented history of what was discussed on what day. PracticePanther has cut the amount of time I spend on my office management duties by about 65%. I use that time to grow my practice, network or do pro bono work.

I love the IT help, the invoicing system and the templates feature. I had a lot of questions and needed a lot of help in the beginning. Being able to schedule times to discuss my issues with the IT guys at PracticePanther was great. The fact that they can take over your computer remotely so they can see what you see in real time is even better. Their response time to non-scheduled issues is pretty fast. I have also found their FAQs and how to videos to be extremely helpful but having a live person to speak with who can access your computer is just as good as having someone standing next to me while I work. The invoicing system is phenomenal. It keeps track of all of my client banking accounts. I can see at any time how much is in my IOLTA account, how much is in my operating account, how much a client owes, how much a client has paid and how much I have billed a client but not yet invoiced. I can do this client by client, matter by matter or as an overall total. LawPay is free if you sign up through PracticePanther which is awesome because it handles my credit card transactions and when a client pays, it automatically updates my invoicing and accounts. PracticePanther also knows how to deduct things from a client's retainer when sending out an invoice so you don't have to worry about that either. Their timing device feeds right into the system. It is awesome.

Kathleen
Principal/Owner in USA

PracticePanther

Kommentare: PracticePanther is like having a full time employee at a fraction of the cost without any employment law issues. I couldn't run my law firm without PracticePanther. The software is easy to use, the PP support is excellent, and the company is always rolling out new features to make running my law office easier and more efficiently!

It's very hard to pinpoint what I like the most about PracticePanther since there are so many features I rely on for my law practice. I very much like that I can find everything related to a contact or matter in one place. All emails and their attachments, notes, documents, billing, payments, calendar, "to do" list (Tasks), time entries, and communications for a contact and matter can be found in PracticePanther. I use the templates and workflows on a daily basis, which save me time and keep me on track. With a simple click I can send an online questionnaire to a client that, once completed, is kept in the client account. The tags allow me to filter and label my contacts and matters any way I want. I use PantherPay for online payments which is very easy and shows all payments in the billing account immediately. I also like that new features are made available regularly - the software is always improving!

1) Would like for clients to start, save, and continue an intake form at a later time and have them receive a copy of their answers after being submitted. 2) The timer buffers endlessly if the page has not been refreshed. I realize you are working on this. :-/ 3) If a client has a PP account with another law firm, that client cannot open a new account with my firm using that same email address. Is there a way to fix this? 4) Would love to have conditional/dynamic fields in the intake forms.

Daniel
CFO in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

PracticePanther helps me complete tasks 5 times faster than before

Kommentare: We chose PracticePanther to modernize our paper-based and labor-intensive data reporting system that was 10 or 15 years old. It was very important for us to choose a product that was intuitive so that our employees could adopt it easily, PracticePanther is so simple that anyone can pick it up quickly. PracticePanther was also willing to help us customize our setup when onboarding, if we needed a change in the software to adapt to the way we do business, the answer was always yes. Since implementation, I am able to complete tasks using workflows and automations that would normally take a lot of phone or face-to-face time to work out, which means I save time and made my job so much easier.

Before PracticePanther, there was no aggregation of data that would allow me to analyze in real-time how we were performing, and we were leaving a lot of pennies on the table because of it. We were able to take an outdated, paper-based reporting system and modernize it. This allowed us to get a clear picture and make adjustments as needed. In a world where there is more remote work, it becomes more important than ever to be able to track those things so that your business is maximizing its profitability and efficiency with its employees.

The most stressful part for us was getting all the data into the system in a format that would work. Once it’s in there and rolling, it cuts down on so much work. There’s a little pain upfront, but you’ll find that with any software like this, that it takes a bit of time to get it right, once it’s in there you really do wonder how you lived without it.

Joseph

Great Product!

Kommentare: I recently switched to PracticePanther after 20 years using different version of Amicus Attorney. While Amicus helped me to keep my practice moving for years, the lack of continuing support for the product and meaningful changes caused me to start looking at alternatives. After researching the current crop of practice management programs and downloading several demo's, I ended subscribing to the PracticePanther team. The first reason I chose PP was the fact that I was able to create "workflows" that automate a ton of the tasks required for several practices areas. For example, a new misdemeanor criminal case can have the misdemeanor workflow that I created applied and all of the steps for the cases are automatically generated. The scheduling of the first client meeting, initial hearing, filing of our appearance, requesting discovery, sending discovery, attending the pretrial conference, plea meeting with client and change of plea hearing all become tasks or calendar events with just the touch of a button. My assistant then just needs to coordinate the dates for all of the auto-generated tasks or events in order to have the file completely organized. The workflow also assigns the responsibility for completion of tasks automatically to me or my staff so we all are reminded of what needs to take place next. The second selling feature for me was the automated email and text-message reminders that can be generated to the client (and to staff if desired). I like that I receive a text reminder from my dentist's office and wanted something similar. For all events that I create within the workflow, I can assign the reminder details. This has significantly lowered the number of no-shows that I have for office meetings and court hearings and reduces the staff time that was spent before calling to remind clients of court dates and meetings. The third key feature that I really wanted was the secure client portal feature. The portal allows me to hand incoming clients an Ipad to have them fill out their intake information that we would need to create a new client file. Once the client has completed the information on the Ipad, it automatically creates a new contact within the PP system and we can then easily generate a new matter if we are hired. For clients that we choose to work with, they are also sent an email invitation to open their secure portal, thus allowing them access to their online file within the PP system. Clients love it.

Great tools, great automation, great customer support

There are continuing areas that we could further automate to make the product even more amazing.

Alicia
Senior Attorney in USA

Fantastic Case Management Tool

Kommentare: I use Panther to manage all of my legal cases, deadlines, calendar, client information, expenses, time entries. I would like to integrate some other features, such as accepting payment, but I'll get to that in time. I know it's there.

There are too many to list. On the top - great customer service. I'll say that again - great customer service! Ability to have Panther open in two or more screens to perform various tasks at the same time. Ease of use. Being able to create work flows. Customizable (not sure if that's a word, but it is true.) Multiple time entry screen. Being able to export time and expense entries into an Excel spreadsheet. Mobile app for on the go. Tasks and deadline reminders to my cell phone. Oh - and a great price! Plus the Practice Panther team is always updating and improving the software. Tutorials? Super helpful.

Probably the most annoying thing is that when I come in to work the dashboard is not updated to reflect the new day. I have to refresh. There are a few fields that don't let me edit them (because I messed them up and now want to clean them up). Um.... maybe when I lose my time entries because the computer goes down, but I'm not sure I attribute that to Panther. Perhaps an auto save in the background?

Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the product but technical issues are problematic

Kommentare: If you are a solo with a few clients and few files, it will work great. But as you grow, it becomes increasingly difficult to filter out the closed and unwanted files and clients.

Super simply to use. The dashboard snapshot of a case if fantastic. You can see how much is trust, the next task, etc.

I absolutely loved the software until issues began developing with how it syncs with Box. Files and documents would go missing. Every time we reached out to tech support we were told "user error." It didn't seem right. But then, after paying careful attention, we began to show it was NOT user error but the software remapping the location of various folders into places that we weren't looking. Half of the call was spent convincing tech support that it wasn't us, but them. They would then look into and find out that it was a software glitch.

Antwort von PracticePanther Legal Software

Thank you for taking the time to share this experience and your honest feedback. We have not had this issue with our Box integration with other customers, and are very sorry to hear that the support team did not resolve this in a timely and helpful manner. We strongly believe we have the best software in the market, and we strive to couple that with the best customer support in the industry. This situation definitely falls short of this, and we want to get this issue resolved for you. Please reach out to us at [email protected] with a reference to this review and any past interactions with the support team, and we will address it as soon as possible. Thank you again for the feedback and we hope to improve your experience with PracticePanther in the future!

Philip
Managing Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We have been very happy with the process and responsiveness of PP. Happy we took the plunge.

Kommentare: We are becoming more efficient and better able to service our clients at a higher level. It ultimately will allow me to market our firm even better. My team is getting very excited about it.
Everything has been positive thus far. There is a lot to learn on the software. As we have a lot of people working with the software at once, it results in people achieving knowledge quickly. However, that is to be expected with any practice management software. The good thing is that PP personnel are always there to help.

We are just getting started with the software and have been implementing only for a few weeks. I will update my experience again in about one month. Although we were efficient, we were not hyper-efficient before Practice Panther. Also, although we are a very systematic firm with set processes, our significant growth made it impossible for us to sustain the systems without a practice management software. From what I have seen, Practice Panther allows us to become hyper efficient because of the following: 1. We are now able to input data one time rather than several times allowing our staff to work on more things and learn more substantive tasks. 2. Inputting information then populates forms and sets up matters. 3. We are able to task and monitor the tasks without relying on memory, sticky notes, pads of paper and task lists. 4. All of the information is now in one place without the need of navigating through various portions of our database. 5. Our clients are happy with the immediate availability and access to their documents without having to request it via email and the ability to communicate through the portal. 6. I believe that the system will allow us to increase capacity and scale our practice.Our model is simple. We try to make the experience for our clients seamless and effortless through the use of portals and constant access to the resources of our firm. The technology will allow us to compete against larger firms.

Jonathan
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY CAN ADAPT TO MEET YOUR NEEDS!

The customer service reps are always available (through the website/app!) and are extremely flexible as far as meeting individual requests. The software overall is very intuitive and once the basic information is inputted, training other attorneys and staff is easy. The PracticePanther reps even offered to help with training and do individualized training as necessary! The iphone app is simple yet you can do everything on it you need to - right from court. I never have to worry about missing court dates or even reminders to review certain files or specific documents because in less than a minute I can have a task set, reminders set, and it will popup as I set it. The calendar syncs with Google Calendar and they imported all of our client contacts from Quickbooks Online, saving us many hours of data entry. We are getting into the more advanced functions like templates, workflows, and other automation and that's really where the software shines. You create the custom fields, you choose what information is important for every matter, and you can add-on as you are creating matters. The flexibility and ease of access to everything - including client files from DropBox, which can mirror any network - is unrivaled. Really happy we went with PracticePanther. The amount of time saved having customer care/customer service always available is invaluable. Highly recommended for law firms of all sizes.

Still working on getting the office transitioned from a paper filing and calendaring system to online. So the one suggestion I would have is to maybe have an app for the calendar that is independent from the phone app - similar to google calendar. Also, there should be a way to turn the default settings to "Do not email assignees" when a workflow is applied. But that's a tiny suggestion. Overall no major complaints.

Melanie

Practice Panther the Easy Way to Get Significant Advantages In the Market

Kommentare: Great!

Ease of use, iphone ap, customer service, training videos, layout

I honestly cannot think of anything I don't like

Jonathan
Quelle: GetApp

Incredible service for a great product

Kommentare: While one of the newer players in the field of practice management, Practice Panther excels in relationship building and care for its users. Having tried nearly every product available, I found that Practice Panther was a cut above the others by way of their desire to be the best. During the trial period, I send a large list of things that I would like to see implemented or improved in the product. Their response, that they have begun making a number of improvements and tabled some of the others for future releases, was impressive. Not only that, shortly thereafter they had some of the changes implemented in the product and live for all the users. Practice Panther is a great product that you can grow your practice with. The employees of the company are interested in making a superior product that exceeds the expectations of all its users.

The dashboard allows me to see, at a glance, my productivity and earnings for the month. I can add important calendar dates and reminders to the page quickly and get a high-level view of everything that I am working on at the time. Practice Panther also integrates with Google calendar, mail, and apps which is great. It allows me to assign emails to certain folders in gmail and then see the communication string within the program. I can put a calendar entry on my phone while away and it will sync into the app. It is a great tool to help track and grow my practice.

As I mentioned above, Practice Panther is newer than the others. There are some features that are coming down the pipeline, but not implemented yet. For instance, the trust accounting process is a little buggy. Some features take some getting used to, but all of this is countered by the fact that they are friendly, nice, and excited to make the program the best it can be. Overall, well done Practice Panther!

Antwort von PracticePanther Legal Case Management Software

Thanks for the great review Jon! We have upgraded our trust accounting to include over 35 reports you can export for your accountant. You can reconcile your account with your bank, view trust ledgers, sync with QuickBooks Online, use UTBMS codes or LEDES98B billing if needed, and much more. You can learn more and see some reports here: https://www.practicepanther.com/iolta-trust-accounting-software-attorneys/

Jeffrey
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fantastic software that will change your practice. Amazing customer support.

Kommentare: After spending months researching, and receiving demonstrations on, dozens of case management software options (using Capterra as a starting point), I finally decided on PracticePanther. We are now in the process of fully integrating all aspects of our practice into this software and we are continuing to find new features that will make our office more efficient. This and the customer support continually prove to me that I made the right choice. PracticePanther is easy to use and incredibly customizable. In that it is web-based, it is accessible from any computer or device with an internet connection. We use it to store all pertinent case information and contacts, and to calendar appearances, tasks, court and internal deadlines and reminders. We use the feature which allows you to create workflows so that we don't have to reinvent the wheel every time we want to establish/calendar the same set of tasks on a new matter. PracticePanther makes it easy to track time spent and expenses on all of our cases. Also, it allows all users to view and track the activity of other all other users, which minimizes the need to constantly follow up with other members of the firm regarding status of task completion. PracticePanther integrates with Box.com. So if you house your case files within Box.com you can access them directly through PracticePanther. Because of this, we are now integrating all of our files with Box.com so that we can use this feature. The prospect of having all case information, calendaring, AND the case file accessible from any device anywhere, is very exciting. There is a great feature that allows you to create fully customized intake questionnaires that can be sent to potential clients via a link. Once the potential client fills out the information it is automatically uploaded to PracticePanther. There are great demonstration videos and articles on their website which really help you to familiarize yourself with the product, although it's very easy to figure out on your own as it is extremely intuitive. However, the greatest part of PracticePanther is its customer support. It is always easy to get a hold of someone to answer your questions. Best of all is that they listen to your feedback and use it to improve upon their product with regular updates. I have seen many of my suggestions come to life in a short amount of time. They truly want to hear what you have to say in order to make their product better!

Brandon
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The ease and functionality of using PracticePanther have made me a client for life

Kommentare: I was using Excel and basic Microsoft programs (despite being Mac-based) prior to switching over to PracticePanther. I had looked into other programs and the reason I chose Practice Panther was the communication with PracticePanther's representatives, their patience as I picked a software to use, and then their training that was available. I loved that there wasn't the salesy pitch or putting down other companies, and their continued communication and support over the years has kept me as a loyal customer that is happy to talk about my experience with any other lawyers that ask me for my opinion.

I have been with PracticePanther for a long time. I knew that I needed billing software as I grew the first iteration of my practice, and came across PracticePanther. For me, the billing aspect was the selling point. The ability for clients to pay their invoices with PantherPayments - this feature has decreased my ongoing A/R, and frees up the time and energy it takes to run credit cards.

PracticePanther has been very receptive to any tweaks or feature suggestions I've had.

Roger
Founding Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Happy Customer

Kommentare: Overall I'm quite happy with PracticePanther

I like the software's ease of use. I run a busy practice so I don't have time to dig through software to find functionality. Everything is easily accessible off of the homepage.

The electronic signature platform could be broadened out. Its currently limited by number of documents to sign per month, which seems silly as most other esignature platforms don't utilize such a structure.