Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über Patriot Accounting

Einfache Buchhaltung für Kleinunternehmer. Bezahle unbegrenzt Anbieter und erstelle Rechnungen. Importiere Banktransaktionen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Patriot Accounting

I like that Patriot is an intuitive software that is easy to use. My employees find it easy to navigate as well and I'm able to integrate a fully digital payroll system which saves me time and money.

Adjusting to a new style of format is my problem not patriots.

Bewertungen zu Patriot Accounting

Patriot Accounting hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 380 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Patriot Accounting bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ann
Ann
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smooth operation!

Intergration is a quick process with great customer support.

I had to use the help desk for sick/vacation/PTO. Most parts of Patriot Software are intuitive, and you can explore till you find them, except a PTO adjustment.

Kristine
Executive Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great US customer support, excellent pricing.

Kommentare: Very satisfied. I just love the cost, ease of use and bank syncing feature.

Bank syncing is my favorite feature followed by US customer support personnel and price

It did take a bit of forms and time to set up, but once you get through the regulatory requirements, it was very easy.

Patty
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Harder to function in the program

Kommentare: I am not an accountant and I am not very techy so when I request help I was told multiple times that they can't help with that that I needed to talk to an accountant. Some I thought would be simply questions for someone that was in a tech support position.

I was really not impressed with anything about the program

I do not like how the payroll software interacts with the banking reconciliation. It took me forever to align the checks for printing, finally figured out that the payroll checks aligned differently than the accounting checks

Melissa
Bookkeeper in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software at a great price!

Kommentare: I love Patriot software. The price is amazing for all that you get with this software. I have had smooth sailing ever since I changed to Patriot.

I am a control freak, so I like to do simple debit and credit accounting so that I can control everything going into my books. Patriot is easy to use and doesn't have all the what I call "noise" that other accounting softwares have. Some programs have so much fluff added to them but all I want are the basics and Patriot gives me that. This makes it easy to use.

There are a few things in invoicing and bill pay that I might change but they are minimal. Other than that I have no issues with this software.

Tobias
CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Patriot Review

Kommentare: Very easy to use and a dependable customer service.

It is an American company that provides customer service based in the USA.

Patriot doesn't have a geolocation service integrated with employees' payroll.

Pierpaolo
Digital Marketer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Accounting Solution For Business

The tool makes handling accounting and financial reporting easy. It is well equipped.

Never had issues with Patriot Accounting.

Pat
Office Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good system, but could use some refinement.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As you can see, there are things that I feel need improvement, but all in all, I do like the program.

I can integrate it with payroll. It's pretty simple to use.

The idle time before log out needs to be done away with. I use my software dozens of times during the day and generally have to log back in about half of those times and the software apparently won't let my computer save the log in info so I have to enter it every time. I don't like that the payroll checks are not listed separately in the check register. Makes it aggravating when trying to reconcile with bank statement. I wish it would print the invoice numbers being paid on vendor checks. I would also like the "check all" choices to be gone. I would rather check the ones I need instead of first having to uncheck all. I also need to be able to enter vendor credits.

Val
Owner Operator in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I would give it a 4.5 on a scale of 1-5.. US based, professional yet relatable. And much less expensive than some other popular brands that I won’t name.

The customer service is absolutely amazing. I’m definitely NOT a numbers or bookkeeping person, & I was skeptical about being able to use any accounting software, but even in some areas where I had a mess they worked with me to not only resolve but to understand the situation. I can’t say enough about how pleased I am.

I would love payment options of credit card or checking account

Mo
President in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small Non-profit

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We reviewed Manny non-profit accounting packages. Patriot provided the best value for the number of users that our organization required. If does not include fund raising and tracking of gifts, which are not a requirement for our organization.

Easy to setup. When I had accounting questions the customer support was friendly and answered my questions.

Timing of credit card payments marked as paid in Patriot but funds not received for several days from Stripe. Not really an issue after you understand the process and how to reconcile the bank statements.

Kingfer
COO in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It is simple and power. support either cash-basis, modified cash-basis, or accrual accounting.

The premium version has enhanced functions. e.g. Subaccount capability. Better to reduce the cost to be more cost friendly.

Craig
Principal Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done

Kommentare: Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

Jonathan
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Patriot Accounting

Kommentare: Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Kelvin
Director Technical Services in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

K. Baker Review for Accounting Software

Kommentare: Great tool for Small Businesses

Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

MARCHELLO
OWNER in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DISAPPOINTED

SET UP WAS EASY, DOWNHILL AFTER THAT. PERHAPS IT IS ACTUALLY EASIER THAN I AM EXPECTING, AND NOT GIVING IT A CHANCE.

PERHAPS I DID NOT SETUP CORRECTLY, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ANY TRANSACTION I DO IS LIKE PERFORMING JOURNAL ENTRIES ONLY, I AM USED TO QUICKBOOKS, VERY EASY AND INTUITIVE, PATRIOT NOT SO MUCH, EXAMPLE IS ADDING ACCOUNTS ON THE FLY IN THE MIDDLE OF TRANSACTIONS, INSTEAD OF CANCELLING TRANSACTION, AND CREATING THE ACCOUNT, THEN START OVER WITH THE TRANSACTION

Nancy
President in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for the buck!

Kommentare: They are great! They have been so helpful getting my business transitioned to Patriot . Reports are an effective tool for keeping up with where our business stands. Highly recommend!

Easy to get up and running. Inexpensive to run, bookkeeping assistance available for a nominal fee.

Doesn’t accept payments. Had to set up elsewhere. Would be a great advantage if all in one software package.

Sally
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Left Quickbooks for Patriot

Kommentare: so far so good!! I am very new to it. Did a 30 day trial in Dec and started for real in January.

The automatic downloads of my bank transactions and the functionality of that whole feature is great!So far it seems very easy to do payroll

I wish the general ledger had a feature to make the most recent transaction show up at the top automatically. I always have to click the arrow to switch the view...a very little thing, but I'd love it if there was a setting to choose that view.

Thomas
VP in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Patriot Accounting is a Great Solutions for Accounting and Payroll

Kommentare: Very Good and I am hoping that I can find a way to use the product for my other companies.

Ability to work from Home, Office, or anywhere else is a huge plus.

The Date field is the only thing that I deal with every day. It should default to the current day.

Becky
Sec/Treas in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Double Entry Accounting

Kommentare: Patriot has done everything we need. It is important to have your beginning available when setting up because you cannot go back and enter the beginning balance once the account is set up.

It has all the features of a double entry accounting system Connects with banks Great price point Pricing based on actual expenses per month Easily shared with accountants/bookkeepers

Reconciliations are not totally automated Customization can be tricky Must understand double entry accounting - not based solely on checkbooks.

Julie
Certified Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

Kommentare: Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

Kommentare: In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Scott
Principal in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Sad It Did Not Work Out

Pricing is excellent and I've heard good things about the software, so I thought I would try it.

I had started a small marketing company after selling my property management company. I had always used Quickbooks with my prior company and was totally happy with it. After 6 months with my new company, the cost for Quickbooks Online kept increasing. I turned to Patriot Software as a possible alternative. Unfortunately, it did not work out. I'm not an accounting person, but I never had a problem with Quickbooks. With Patriot Software, the setup was extremely confusing and difficult. I called support and set up a phone call with an advisor. I was hoping that I could schedule a session or two with a support person to help me set up. Patriot however does not work that way. While they would have someone work with me to setup my company with the software, it would cost $800. I'm sorry Patriot, but that is way to much money for a small business just starting out. I asked if there were videos that could assist me. They said yes, but they are very very limited in number and topic. Additionally, there is very little written information to give direction and to answer questions. Neither does Patriot have a process within their software that takes you step by step in setting various items up. At the end of the day, while the pricing was excellent and exactly what I was looking for, if you can't use the product it is of no value.

Rebecca
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Great product easy to use

Easy to use and provides all the functions I need to manage my invoices, pay taxes, and product reports

No complaints. Patriot gives me all the features I need

Thomas
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Easy to setup, stable, cut my invoicing nightmares.

Kommentare: I wanted an easy to use, non-accountant invoicing software that worked, was stable and didn't drain my wallet. Bonus is it allows me to make invoices quickly. The few support emails I've sent were answered quickly and by someone who obviously read the question and knew the software.

Easy to use. Can have multiple tax rates. Haven't lost a invoice yet. Fair price. Attachments with the invoice is great, some customers demand photos of the job now.

I would love a little more customization of the invoice. Picking a future day and time for mailing invoices, like tomorrow at 8 a.m. not at 11 p.m. when I created it. Would like to be able to set a date range for the invoice section, I like to work a week at a time and having to set it every time I go to view invoices is a little annoying (I can live with it but you asked).

Jesse
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Patriot is low-cost, efficient accounting software

Kommentare: I love Patriot. It's a simple accounting platform perfect for small businesses with low needs and needing a low budget solution. If they could simplify the double-entry process, or do some of that work automatically, it would be a great option for small business owners.

Patriot's website was well designed and easy to navigate. It has a stylized but modern look, which I enjoyed. Menus and actions were easy to find, and the price was great. For my small service business I just needed invoices and transaction tracking, and Patriot provides those at a low price, with upgrades if needed.

Since I'm not an accountant, I don't understand double-entry accounting. When it came time to enter transactions, I got lost in the journal and debit/credit entries. I was really excited to use Patriot instead of the spendy Quickbooks, but the double-entry accounting method was a giant roadblock for me that I couldn't get around.

Antwort von Patriot Software

Thanks for your kind words Jesse. Debits and credits can be confusing. Did you know that we have an "easy" toggle so instead of using debits and credits, you can decrease and increase the amounts for each account. For instance, decrease your checking and increase your expense account. Hope you give it a try! And, we are always available for help, so if you'd like to see a demo of it, please contact us!

Doug
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

base plan

Kommentare: Good basic software and great support.

easy to install and begin using, more affordable options

check printing requires too many steps, customizing invoices not available, an easier to view check ledger would be nice

Antwort von Patriot Software

Thanks for your review Doug. Our Accounting Premium offers customizable invoices. If you want to try it out, you can for free in your software account for 30 days! Also, we recently added a new check register report. Please check it out and let us know if it meets your needs. Our product team is always listening!