Über Scoro

Scoro ist die umfassendste Projekt-Management-Lösung für professionelle und kreative Dienstleistungen.

Erfahre mehr über Scoro

Scoro was easy to customize and tailor to our company's business processes. The user interface is quick and responsive, meaning I'm never waiting for my information to load.

The custom PDF template module for Quotes, Purchase Orders and Invoices is quite limited.

Bewertungen zu Scoro

Scoro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 204 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Scoro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Roman
Roman
Senior Consultant: Operations management and Lean in Estland
Unternehmensberatung

One of very few that receive all 5 star!

Kommentare: Ready day 1 to automate our business processes, both main that bring money in and supportive , eg reminders for unpaid bills; time tracking, labor cost tracking, calendar oversight vs resource, mobile phone usage, integration with other platforms.

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on. Also comfortable to use with smalls screen devices as interface is restructured and you still see all your data but in an optimised screens - very handy for smartphones.

just 2 things come to my mind after extensive use for 1+ year. 1. Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really annoys. 2. sales pipeline does not track time when status of quote was changed, so no way to know how long did quote spend in each status, eg. time from contact to deal closed is 4 weeks, from them 1 week for quote preparation, 2 weeks for customer feedback etc.

Christopher
Assistant Director in USA

Scoro changed our business

Kommentare: The software has completely changed our efficiency and allowed us to turn around quotes much faster. We know at just about any given time where our projects are from a cost perspective and where are margin will end up. It has been a very positive change and we could not do business without Scoro at this point.

The quoting and opportunity tracking is the reason we gravitated to Scoro. It drastically improved our ability to turn around quotes and track the status of all our opportunities. Our largest sales cycle has a cyclical time period, and Scoro's API allowed us to automate the creation of opportunities without any manual intervention. The pipeline helps us visual track our sales cycle and make sure we don't miss any deadlines.

There are small features that are missing from the software. I would like to see some dynamic capabilities in the software and custom fields. IFTTT functionality so that forms can dynamically change based on different scenarios. There are also some small searching and sorting annoyances that could easily be fixed. I would also like to duplicate multiple items on a quote. Doing it one line at a time does not save time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workbooks und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Scoro: Scoro was a good middle ground on price while providing a very good set of quoting tools. The quoting capability was the number one feature, and Scoro checked all the boxes of what we needed.

Bram
CEO in Belgien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great all-in-one package!

Kommentare: I use Scoro on a daily basis and overall, the software provides me with an excellent experience.

I like that Scoro provides a real all-in-one package, from quoting to invoicing a project and everything in between. No more needs for extra software.

Sometimes, I miss a few extra drag-and-dropp options. Also, it is not easy to keep up to date with all the new functionalities and software updates.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com und Asana

Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Worst Managementtool for Projects

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Bad

Nothing. Scoro makes working very confusing and unintuitive.

Everything. Scoro is by far the worst application I have used in twenty years of management experience. Scoro is uncredibly antiintuitive a extremely confusing for most of the team members. Even you extensively study this programm for several months, it still has a lot of hidden weird problems. The user interface is really bad and not understandable. The whole app design is complete crap.

Antwort von Scoro

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Nick, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you have not been having a good experience with Scoro but appreciate you sharing your insight with us. We are always happy to hear the ways in which we can improve at Scoro. As such, we hope you'd be open to a call at your convenience to walk through the specifics of the challenges you are facing & hear your ideas on what would make Scoro a more valuable & user friendly system. We would happily review your current workflows and configurations to identify any areas for potential optimization too and we may even be able to solve some of the problems you have been experiencing. Thanks Team Scoro

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist in USA

A wonderful management tool for social workers is Scoro

Kommentare: There is complete granularity down to the client, user, and task levels. On top of that, you can see the broad picture of everyone's schedule. In addition, you'll have complete control over all facets of your content management system. There are a plethora of additional benefits, including improved task management, involvement, time management, communication, and integration.

The next obvious step was to track out Scoro. Scoro's unique features and advantages include a more user-friendly calendar, an overarching perspective, contacts, reports, and communication options, among many more. You might be put off by its ungainly appearance at first, but stick with it.

I have to constantly remind my coworkers to record their progress in writing because they often forget to do so. Further, the Scoro financial management features are unnecessary for our company's operations.

Eabyn
Graphic Designer in Südafrika
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for managing large projects for your team

Kommentare: It has been essential in managing the billable hours and tasks for our team

Gives endless editable features that can tailor to your organisation when it comes to task and project management

A combined view of projects and planner would be useful to visualise both at the same time

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Teams

Warum Scoro gewählt wurde: Scoro offered a more tailored approach to our organisation

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoho One

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Scoro: Scoro allows for greater integration with our other software

Louis
Senior Accountant in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Scorro is great but not for us

Kommentare: Online support was amazing, for any smaller business I would run it will work great but not for a complex accounting practice

The simplicity of the workflow, and the clear dashboard with its overview.

Creating detailed repeating work wasn't possible

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WorkflowMax, monday.com und Karbon

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Scoro: The simplicity of the setup, and the clarity of the to-do list view.

Jelmer
International Business Development Manager in Estland

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use scoro on a daily basis to manage my tasks, to use the finance possibilities and to have all the relevant information in 1 place. The fresh looks of the software and the easiness of use are for me the most important aspects of why I enjoy working with the software.

The software is easy and intuitive to understand and to use. Clear overviews and everything looks fresh and up to date.

It is not particularly something I do not like, but for me the software has a lot of functionalities and I simply do not use them all.

Talent Acquisition Consultant in Indien
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Planning and Management software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I am very impressed with the customizable options and support that this platform provides. It is very user friendly, with the ability to visually drag and drop, making it a pleasure to work with. Furthermore, I appreciate that the channels and views can be reused, thus saving me time. Even with a lot of data displayed on the screen, the interface is still designed to be responsive on smaller screens such as smartphones.

I find Scoro's frequent updates to be challenging, as they are often done without prior warning. This makes it difficult to stay on top of the alterations and become familiar with each new version.

Jüri Ott
key account manager in Estland

Good to work with

Kommentare: Thumbs up!

It is easy to use. When started to use it - it took only a few moments to get used to it.

I'm not sure if I have confronted a dislike. So far it has been my stupidity not the lack of possibilities.

Monica
COmmercial director in Argentinien
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

FOcus on pipeline

Kommentare: MY overall experience is good, although I do struggle with Pipeline a bit (as explained above)

The visualization is very nice (For dashboards) and Pipeline is a great tool (which could still be improved)

The CRM, little interaction allowed in Quotes, only through Comments and tagging. Quotes cannot be found by name. Some difficulties in saving (Apparently something related to Products, but I delete them and create them again exactly the same way, and I finally win! But takes long hours) - would need also to be able to merge quotes, bring other templates once the quote has already some information (like from a content library)

Helen
MD in UK

Easy to use and everything in one platform

Kommentare: Overall it's saved us a bunch of time, helped information to become far more visible amonst the whole team, and given us reports and insights we could never have got before due to information living in separate systems. The team enjoy using it too.

Having used a lot of project management software in my past, I've found Scoro to be one of the easiest and most intuitive to use. I've rarely needed to read documentation or watch videos, because you can mostly just tell how it works. When I do have a specific question, their support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - I get detailed replies with screenshots from a real person typically wtihin just a few hours that answer my questions in full. From an initial lead/ enquiry, Scoro can handle the full end to end process of converting that into a quote, project, set of tasks, project plan and invoice. It also has time tracking. We've been able to get rid of 3 different bits of software because Scoro can handle it all. It even integrates wtih our accounting software Xero. One of the things I like the most are the customisable dashboards which pull whatever key metrics you'd like to measure into one place, giving you powerful insights into your sales and productivity performance.

It does take time to get all your data imported and work out how to set things up in a way that works for you. However this would be the case for all software of this type - if you want it to be tailored to you, you have to put the upfront effort in. This isn't a critique but rather something to be aware of when planning how long to get things initially set up - we did ours in 6 weeks due to an impending deadline, but 3 months would be more comfortable. Price wise, it's towards the higher end of the scale, but I think it's worth it.

Persoanl Trainer in UK
Sport, Selbstständig

Scoro Review

Kommentare: My over all experience has been very good with good customer support especially in setting up the system to suit my needs.

Scoro Review. As one of the most disorganised people around I have found Scoro very useful. Although I don’t have a big team to run I find the connectivity of Scoro helps me in the day to day running of my business. The Dashboard gives me a quick overview of what is happening and what I need to do that day. I find especially useful the quotes and invoicing. I was notoriously bad at keeping track of invoices before, now with this system I have all the information I need there in front of me. This has been a tremendous help. It is useful to see instantly the figures for income and outstanding debt. The Calendar works well as does the Task section, which sends me timely reminders of things I have to do coming to me via email. I have found in the past that I don’t always look at my diary to see what I have to do that day. I have used it for marketing via Mail Chimp and that worked well and was easy to set up even though I am not the best at IT. Although I am normally a visual person liking bright colours, I find this system much better than say Drop Task . The information is clear and easy to read when you scan the information quickly. Which lets face Most of us do when we are busy.

Contacts can be hard to find. I find on a few of my contacts they seem to disappear. I am not sure why.

Craig
Operations Manager in UK
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EPSCO Ltd

Kommentare: We have found this easy to set up, easy to get comfortable with using, adaptable in most ways we need to use and has given us freedom to work remotely on a common package.

The most important features for our use has been the ability to have quotations and projects built in one central location under a common template. This gives consistency and easy access for all staff without having to know where items are stored on a central server. Ability to create products and servers which leads to consistency in the text provided in quotations. Have replaced estimated income documents with Scoro's Pipeline function.

Inability to separate out lines of a quote so that income from a certain line can be in our pipeline on one month and another in the next. We have a lot of clients who we quote one single quote but the lines of the quote are completed over a period. For invoicing this is not an issue but for estimating income only the total appears in the close by date month.

Rob
CEO in Australien

Scoro review

Kommentare: Really happy with the time saving we get from using Scoro. In a team of creatives, it is visually good to use.
Everything is nice and simple to setup and everything is so well linked to navigate easily.

We have a lot of repeatable processes for creating quotes and tasks, Scoro deals with this really well. Their development team are responsive and the reporting is simple to use and really flexible. The recent introduction of the Gannt chart is fantastic.

The CRM side is a bit lacking and but we knew that when we signed up to Scoro. We push the boundaries of using the Google Calendar integration so we have to backtrack sometimes,

Kate
Production Co Ordinator in UK
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our organisation couldn't live without it now

Kommentare: We have loved this software from the moment it was installed. As the business is growing - both with employees and workload - it is really coming into its own.

it is really easy to use and the customer support is quick and effective.

Sometime when we enquire about a feature the answer we receive is that we have to upgrade to a package that then includes lots of features that we don't need for our business. Also - we don't tend to email through the scoro email because it kept getting lost in clients 'junk' mail, so it made us look un-credible.

Account manager in Estland

Scoro - simple, but good. Simply good!

Kommentare: Overall I think that Scoro is quite a good option to use as an everyday sales and CRM tool. It's simple enough for even those not really familiar with computers and programs. On the other hand it has possibilities to get the job not only done but done well.

+ easy to use + really good overview about companies, offers, contacts etc + possible to add bookmarks (making the program quick and comfortable to use) + possible to personalize program (front page view, client list view etc)

- too many updates!!! sometimes I think there's a guy working in Scoro who has to make up an update no matter what. find him something else to do :)

Kadri
key account manager in Estland
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Scoro software

Kommentare: I have used Scoro in two mediacompanies and i am very used to it. This software is very easy to use- all my database about my list of companies are all together, so with one click i can find the one i need to do my price offers. In the Calendar i can mark all important meetings and Scoro does not let me forget them. To Do list is also very good thing, because it helps me to keep order in my doings and with that i never have to worry that something will be done at the last moment.

Everything is understandable and so it is very easy to learn how to use.

I don´t have anything that i don´t like about this software.

Condrae
CAD Technician/Construction Supervisor in Jamaika
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Scoro is a great tool for any business

Kommentare: Scoro is helping our company to keep track of our projects and helps us to make good management decisions. With this software, there has been increased efficiency and better information gathering and reporting for all our projects.

Scoro is easy to use. It was easy to incorporate into our existing business structure. It has great features like Project tracking and Reporting, the calendar, and the task tracking section. An overall great platform to use.

There are not really any bad things about Scoro. For beginners, it will take a couple of days to get a hang of the software, however there is always the help menu.

Marketing Communications Manager in Philippinen

A comprehensive project management solution

KPI dashboard is in real-time shared team calendar and scheduling of meetings. There's detailed information on the status and financing of the project.

It takes time to adjust with Scoro most especially to someone newbie like me.

Jodie
Jodie
Founder, Executive Coach & Consultant in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic - it has been transformational in helping us be more in control of our business

Kommentare: Control of our service business from end to end

It is SO intuitive, the app is excellent, the customer support is superb - we have been completely impressed with our account manager and the way in which she has worked with us to make Scoro an amazing success for our company. They has been so professional, utterly helpful in every way and a problem solver never a blocker. Congratulations on having such a wonderful person on your team for such a brilliant product. Since starting to use Scoro, I have recommended it to 3 people and will continue to do so.

The expenses section needs to become more sophisticated to be able to handle multi currency expenses being scanned and captured against a project and flow then into XERO.

Tommaso
Tommaso
Owner in Italien

Powerful and customizable

The possibility to link all sort of activities, contacts, projects, quotes, invoices between them in order to always have a clear view of dependecies. It is also very customizable and flexible.

Very few things. One example is that we would like to easily see remaining amounts to be invoiced in a quote when we need to issue partial invoices. This would be particularly useful when making sales reports.

Miha
Miha
Head of Marketing / Client Service in Serbien
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A one-stop-shop solution for any modern business

Kommentare: Task and project management, proposal pipeline, finance, time tracking, monitoring employee efficiency - you name it. The best part is it's all happening on the same platform.

Scoro can adapt to just about any workflow. I really appreciate how the platform was developed by listening to user's needs, which results in a very flexible (albeit complex) platform.

The UI requires you to be a seasoned PM software expert and has a steep learning curve. But once you set it all up, it's more or less smooth sailing from then on. Also, the onboarding team was very helpful in assisting us set up the platform.

Jarmo
Jarmo
Programmer in Estland
Internet

Very usefull software

Kommentare: I have an overview of the companies - who is returning customer, what we are discussed before, what offers are made earlier, etc.

The most I like that all necessary systems are together - clients, task management, project management, billing, etc

The price is high.. If you are a small company or "one man" company then the price is over head. But for the bigger companies the price is very small I guess.

Kristjan
CEO in Estland
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Full of opportunities and easy to use!

Always improving, endless opportunities to use it in different businesses. From calendar & task management to advanced project & real estate management. Easy invoicing system, customisation possibilities, client database, financial reports. Has made running our business a lot easier!

Also, always improving, which can lead to the loss of some functionalities one has gotten used to. As Scoro consists of tons of features, then some of them just are not being upgraded as fast as one would like to.