Über vcita

Verwalte und erweitere dein Geschäft mit einer App, die alles erledigt. Vermeide lang andauernde Telefonate und langwierige Dokumentenbearbeitung. Schreibe stattdessen Kundenloyalität groß.

Erfahre mehr über vcita

Relatively easy to use and deploy. Client interface is mostly intuitive and easy to use.

And they often take days on end to reply. I am so tired of "our developers are working on it but no ETA.

Bewertungen zu vcita

vcita hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 248 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie vcita bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Gabrielle
Gabrielle
Programmentwicklung
Quelle: GetApp

Great service, hugely helpful for coaching and case management

Kommentare: I have been doing life coaching and small business consulting and am about to start doing mental health case management. I just got my LLC and am doing everything by myself. It's a lot of work, but companies like vCita, that do a few things really well, have been making it possible for me to put my business together. I have been extremely concerned for the confidentiality of my client information (who wants to be hacked, really?), but I have also needed to make sure I can get paid beforehand or store a credit card. vCita is HIPAA compliant, whichi s a huge relief, although I found out HIPAA compliance is only relevent if you deal with insurance companies, which I don't. Through emails over two weeks, Kylee K. has patiently answered all of my questions. With every answer, she has shown me how much vCita can actually do, how flexible it is, and how customizable it is. I am going to be advertising and launching in the next few weeks and I am confident that if I have problems, they shouldn't be with vCita.

Easy to use, great customer support, and the articles for explaining things actually explain them, so you don't have to google it even after getting an answer. The things I asked about that they didn't have, Kylee gave me the link to a features suggestion forum for users and encouraged me to list the features there. She also invited me to beta test for an AWeber integration, so I would assume that asking about your email marketing provider would be a good way to let their development team know which ones to make API's for first.

The only email marketing integration is Mailchimp and I have AWeber. This is annoying, but not a deal breaker. There is not two factor authentication for admin and users. I don't know that two factor authentication would be useful for clients, but I would really like this for account holders and anyone who can else who would be using it on the emplyee side. There is no way to sort clients by date since last appointment, appointment type, or anything else.

Vivian
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Get it!

Kommentare: Vcita has seriously freed up so much of my time with the automation and client portal. Now the client no longer have to call for a copy of their documents, they can just login and grab

It’s too much to like. I like Everything about the software.

There’s nothing I really don’t like about the software.

Alba
Ingénieur in Kamerun
Animation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best software for managing invoice tasks in your companies.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent, I enjoy this software Wich helps me manage my company. I'm making the most of this services so far.

What is fascinating about Vcita, it affects all sectors of activities. Instantly manages our invoice and saves us valuable time.

Since I use Vcita , I don't find any problem. We would say that it has more advantages than disadvantages. But not against the monthly price to have it is high.

Amy
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Setting Up for Your Business - Not easy at all!

Kommentare: It has been a pretty frustrating experience trying to get this running smoothly. I have spent SEVERAL hours/days trying to figure out glitches, workarounds, etc. I don't feel it's the right product for my company. I do plan to switch to another platform that will work better for my needs. I know they have tried, but I only get short timeframes to work with them and then I have to schedule another appointment. I would have rather paid a lot more money upfront to have them work on it until it was perfect. I have now given up because I'm just tired of it.

I love the way it looks on my website. I am able to use the colors of my logo, etc. so it looks professional. I think customers like to be able to book on the spot. I think it's nice that I can approve each event. It helps me from doing back and forth phone calls. I like that it gets integrated with my gmail calendars that are shared with the employees.

It is taking FOREVER to figure out how to set things up to streamline for my personalized business needs. Not sure this is the best platform for my business. I don't like how "wordy" it is in my gmail calendar. I wish I could customize things more, like addresses for instant. It requires them to put an address in, but it is not integrated to ensure it is a true address. We have gone to the wrong location multiple times. I have multiple services w/ 2 separate trucks. I find myself having to try to do a lot of workarounds that don't go well for the customers.I wish it was easier to use with Quickbooks. You can do a one-time sync but then it only syncs if customers get sent an invoice, and only a few details get synced over to Quickbooks. My CRMs don't match.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for feedback Amy! I'm glad to hear you like the website widget! Sorry to hear you are considering to switch to another platform. We see most businesses getting their account up and running pretty fast, but the more advanced customizations can sometime take some extra time. It's definitely work investing a bit more time to get things right for your business (: Our team is happy to help! The QuickBooks integration is pretty robust and offer a real time sync so please let us know if you need any help setting it up!

Joshua
Joshua
Digital Product & Marketing Expert in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

All around perfect solution for all types of businesses.

I love how this app was thought through very carefully. Everything you need is literally within the app.

I wasn’t very fond of the lack of offerings for integration. More partnerships would help with that.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback Joshua! We are so glad to hear vcita has helped you gain control. It's our honor to support you business! We have taken note of your request to expand partnerships and hope to offer additional integrations soon.

Shelly
CEO in USA

December 2022

Kommentare: At first I absolutely loved it. The separate calendar has made it especially difficult and currently the sink is not working, so I am not able to see you on calendar in any place. This is created major problems for my business.

I like how you can customize different meetings with a lot of detail. The user experience overall is pretty good.

The sync snd recurring Meeting functionality needs work. If it doesn’t work all the time then we can’t rely on it. I really don’t like the fact that we have to have a separate for vcita feed rather than feeding into our Google calendar like it used to. It has added a lot of complexity to our end.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback Shelly! Glad to hear you like our meeting customization settings! Sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with our Google Sync feature. With the Sync, you should be able to use both calendars easily. Have you reached out to the team regarding these concerns? We'd love to help you get your calendars in sync & recurring bookings sorted!

Brian
System Administrator in USA

Great Software with Awesome Support

Kommentare: Overall, Vcita has done a wonderful job with their support team when in helping me maximize their features.

Calendar integration with my website, Revenue tracker, Invoicing, Easy of online payment integration.

There could be more features in the calendar section of the software

Wendy
Acupuncturist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Great Robust Scheduling & Invoicing System

I needed software that could both schedule 1 to 1 services as well as group events. VCITA does both. I like that the appointment reminders can be customized.

In the past I've had patients have trouble with rescheduling an appointment but this hasn't been an issue recently.

Mory
Mory
Business Analyst in Guinea
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good customer management software

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good software to manage your prospects very well

The adaptation is simple but above all effective, the tool also offers me many other features

During its use I did not notice any problems frankly

thaline
desagner in Brasilien
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

really like thiis app,easy and intuitive

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: makes my job a lot easier

Modern, simple, practical. No abusive fees.

I think there could be more tutorials explaining how to use the app

Xavier
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

ZSC

Kommentare: Huge asset to business, but could use improvement being mobile friendly

Keeps everything organized easily and less work.

The non mobile friendly use on websites and app.

Phoebe
Sports Therapist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vcita awesomeness

Kommentare: Really good, they are brilliant at helping you to set up and get going, as well as allowing you to personalise your site. Vcita works really well with my website, which gives me peace of mind. I have been complimented on it several times, as well as referring a few friends of mine to vcita.

Its easy to use once you know how. I love the fact that new clients and appointments go straight to the app on my phone. I use the computer version to make any edits. Its a great way of personalising a payment website to your phone. I wish my app would keep me logged in all the time, sometimes I have to wait for an email before I realise I have a notification on the app.

-Its quite expensive, and once you have upgraded our plan, you can't go back to a simpler plan. - If you want to add a staff member onto it its extremely expensive. I currently use it just for myself, but if I wanted to add someone , I would probably have to use a different company. -Its also very American! which I find sometimes very difficult to deal with, acronyms and wording is sometimes confusing. -I wish my app would keep me logged in all the time, sometimes I have to wait for an email before I realise I have a notification on the app. -Additionally some features are over complicated for what they do, sometimes simplicity is key!! Its very easy to overcomplicate things, therefore if Vcita was a bit more minimalist it would rank even higher that I already perceive it.

Michelle
Michelle
CEO / Mental Health Practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This application is grossly overpriced

Kommentare: Overall, I'm pretty luke warm regarding this application. It forces prospective users into a 12 month contract (which wasn't ideal during a pandemic). Honestly, it felt a little slimy and self serving.
Many of the features are not needed for every type of business, while the more basic features requires users to select the platinum plan which is nearly $1000 a year. Had I not been charged for a full year which is non refundable, I would have cancelled already.

What I most like is the seamless integration with Zoom. The calendar features are pretty intuitive as well.

This software is grossly overpriced and forces you into a higher tier to get basic features and a wealth of features you dont want or need. A trial was offered which immediately rolled into an automatic, year long contract--which I found out AFTER my credit card was charged. You cannot delete appointments made in error nor can you 'actually' delete contacts.

Randy

Expensive

Kommentare: I like it very well

It is easy to use and easily accommodates employees. Easy to set up and understand.Complete package

Honestly the mobile app gives me a lot of trouble. Have to restart phone to get it to load.The cost. When I started it was very cost effective. Now its almost to the point where I will need to look for something else... Started at $29 now I'm at $150 or something like that.

Dario
Funding Specialist in Montenegro
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unique Appointment Management Solution

Kommentare: For me, Vcita is now capturing more leads on my site because the visitors have a better interaction thanks to the widget that is constantly displayed, capturing the prospects and enticing them to contact me.

This is the best FREE Appointment Generator system you can get. It differentiates from other products by letting you set up a widget on your website that will capture the prospects and notify them to initiate a conversation with you by calling you, sending an email or leaving a note. Once the potential prospect starts any action, you can follow up on the web portal and start your lead generation/marketing campaign from there if you want. Vcita is easy to use and setup, and I would recommend any business to incorporate it on their website since it is FREE.

I didn't like the interface design of some web portal features.

Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good with some need improvements

Kommentare: Being able to communicate with client with ease. I like it and thinks it works well.

The ease of the software. The way you communicate with clients.

Would be nice to be able to create a web form with hyperlink to use on my website that integrates information to clients on portal. Compares to a Microsoft form. More control of the setup of the dashboard. Text messaging should be included and unlimited. Able to setup reoccurring payments from clients through system.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback David! Glad to hear your client communication is working well. We are working on recurring payments and on a more advanced form builder, so we hope to meet your additional needs soon.

Matthew
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Money Making Machine!

Kommentare: Better return on my Adwords marketing budget. It also saves me hours of a week playing telephone tag to schedule clients. I work and vCita schedules so I do not have to get involved. Everything else is just gravey!

The floating Word Press Plugin makes it so easy for clients to reach out to me. I do not have to worry about a call to action on every page. vCita is there, no matter where they click! Adwords is EXPENSIVE vCita ensures I get the return on investment converting the clicks into paying clients in my office.

The app notifications on my phone are not consistent. They work and they do not. I have to make sure I check my inbox frequently to stay on top of contact requests and appointment changes. It works very well for a single location, with multiple people, I opened a 2nd office and clients have trouble picking the right location.

DeRea
Travel Agent in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost effective, user friendly

Kommentare: Scheduling appointments and staying well organized.

I am able to keep up with my schedule and all appointments, and keep everything well organize. In my line of business I need to keep up with appointments, time line for sending out ads, promotions. As a travel agent we must keep up with who is traveling and their time frame of traveling. This software helps in this area.

It doesn't capture my clients interest enough to want to use it in scheduling their appointments. I would like them to click and schedule their own appointments at their earliest convenience.

Mark
Principal in Australien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What can I say?

EAsy to make appointments and find clients. Easily share with our instructors

Little immediate support. Due to time difference, response comes hours later and then I try and respond to the email and it comes back that I haven't responded. Luckily I have been able to work most things our myself eventually however I am fearful of something major happening and not getting the help I need.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback Mark! Glad to hear you found it easy to make appointments. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our support team is committed to providing quick service and do their best to respond fast. We are here to help if you'd like any further assistance (:

Diana
Dog Trainer in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful product

Kommentare: We absolutely love Vcita and really could not recommend it more. The staff is incredibly responsive, the software is easy to use, and we love all the new features they are constantly adding.

The integration of this software was so simple and very easy to use. This software is simple for our clients and our staff to use. We strive to use it as much as possible and really love the overall use!

I wish there were a few other types of forms we could ask client questions with, like a google form, but the only form information they would have to fill out every single time they scheduled an appointment.

Alan
Alan
Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Running a professional business

Kommentare: Support very good except they are not interested when I ask them about integration with our CRM

Puts me in control of my diary Gives clients choice Provides us with a professional image

It does not integrate with our main CRM system - Intelliflo's Intelligent Office. Databases have to be synchronised manually which wastes time and is frustrating.

Ashley
Tax Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tax & Accounting Professional

Kommentare: My overall experience has been positive and I look forward to growing with your company. Thanks for the feature this tax season!

I love using the software since it's an all in 1 tool.

I dislike the document feature because I should be able to open 1 file and continue scrolling into the next attached documents. When opening each file 1 by 1 I lose my placement and have to start all the way over while reviewing files.

Dion
Graduate Enrollment Advisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day.

Kommentare: The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.

Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!

Overlord in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Guiding our business

We have used vcita for 8 years as our business has started and grown. Easy and fun to integrate logos, designs and into website. Looks great, and clients find it easy to use. And new features are frequently added-- so appreciate victa growing as we [email protected]

I appreciate the dedication to growth and input that vcita invites from its customers.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Good

The software is very user friendly. It’s good for keeping your business up and running. CRM is very nice and the mobile app is convenient.

It would be nice to see a permanent free version of this software. It offer a free 14 day trail , no credit card needed. That’s good but I would love to see it being available after 14 days for free.