Engagedly has been our best software selection yet

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Laura B.
Director, Talent Management

Kommentare: Engagedly has been an excellent tool for us. We have trained all of our employees in its use. Our compliance with our performance, goal setting, feedback and learning has been exponentially higher with the software. The prompts and reminders make it easy to keep our objectives in full view, easier to update and focus on. I found this to be the tool that best met our needs in our tech organization.

Vorteile: This Talent Management software has solved all of our needs in the goals, performance, feedback, social media platform, peer crowdsourcing, collaboration and information sharing needs. We have worked closely with the team at Engagedly and they have been beyond excellent with their customer service. They are very in tune to the user experience and seek improvements in an ongoing manner. We have a cutting edge approach to performance, and this software works perfectly for our direction.

Nachteile: I would have liked to have had a more robust LMS - SCORM compliant. We had to purchase a separate system. They offer a 'lite' system for our own content, but Learning content offerings for us go beyond their capacity currently. I would also like to see more of a build out for development planning and tracking. We have recently just given our feedback to them on enhancing this feature.

Easy-to-use tool - some features are excellent, some need further development

Bewertet am 20.10.2017
Nicole M.
Talent Development Partner

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly and has a strong look-and-feel. My favorite feature is the Feedback tool - this is well designed and allows a great amount of flexibility for the user when giving or receiving feedback. I also appreciate the different dashboards across the site, which allow for quick and easy checking of progress on different aspects of the system. The customer support is extremely responsive and helpful, as well. They respond to my (many) questions in less than 24 hours every time.

Nachteile: I don't feel the reporting aspects of the system are strong yet. As an administrator, I have a difficult time pulling analytics besides the dashboard information, and sometimes the dashboard information is confusing/inaccurate. I have had some issues with course completions in the learning tab, and that has given me inaccurate statistics for our compliance requirements. I also wish I were able to pull more useful data about our learning course enrollments. For example, when someone registers for a course date, they are still marked as "Yet to start," but they are at least a step ahead of those who did not register for a date. I cannot easily notify those who have not yet registered for a course date without cross-checking the lists (because I do not want to notify those who already registered for a date). There are some other aspects of the learning tab that don't meet our needs. I would love to have the option to review/approve/deny requests for courses, and it would also be great to have pre-requisite functionality in the system that requires users to complete some learning before engaging in other learning.

Keeping your team in the loop. Should have an app to go with this.

Bewertet am 7.9.2016
Jennifer W.
Operations Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Engagedly is easy to use, however trying to add team pictures is rather difficult. There are team events and pictures that we would like to share and I have not been able to see this as an option. Adding links is easy to do. It has been rather difficult to keep the interest of our work team and garner participation. It requires several personal email attempts to remind our team to use this. If there was an app to go along with this, I believe our reps would be more willing to participate with this service. The lack of participation could be due to the fact that very few people log onto an actual computer and do most of their communication via their phones. We want to keep our team in the loop and keep it on a professional level and this is the correct platform to do this.

Vorteile: The professional platform is a great way to communicate with your team. Great way to keep the dialogue open for new team members and foster camaraderie.

Nachteile: Difficult to have voluntary team participation. Most likely since they have to log in to a desk top to have easy access.

Really great tool for performance reviews, 360 feedback and goal setting / tracking.

Bewertet am 23.8.2016
Jessica D.
HR Director

Kommentare: Engagedly has tons of features: performance reviews, goals, feedback, gamification, surveys, etc. You can turn things off and on to make it work for your company. I've asked them to add custom features and their development turn around time is amazing. This company really listens and responds quickly to customer requests. We do reviews quarterly now and it is all automated. Engagedly sends email reminders on a schedule of my creation and I just have to read all the reviews when they are complete.

Vorteile: When a manager does a person's performance review, there is a menu where they can pull up, past reviews, goals, feedback, and notes they made throughout the year on that person, all in the same page so they aren't trying to pull together things from lots of different places when doing a review. Also, at the end of the review template you can set up private questions that only HR and the manager will be able to see the answer to, like is this person being recommended for a raise or promotion or are they at risk for low performance. You can choose the questions for fit your needs.

Nachteile: We went from a very manual process in performance reviews where everything was in a google doc and then sent out to be signed via electronic signature. So it took a little time for people to get up to speed on the new process, but it's a huge improvement and they see that.

I'm 90% in Love

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Tess F.
Director, Employee Development
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are addressing the performance management, goal development, and onboarding process using Engagedly. It's a very good tool for a smaller company that, just like the big companies, needs to address these issues.

Vorteile: It has excellent features. I love that I can use this for onboarding, light LMS, and performance management/goals and development.

Nachteile: The multi-rater and performance features can get very complicated very quickly. Our people work on various teams that change throughout the year, so setting up multiple cycles, multiple templates, and making sure that I assign the right templates to the right people is extremely labor intensive. Also when I send reminders to the multi-raters or notifications it sends them to all of them. I would like to be able to select who gets notified or reminded.

Great for Praise and Feedback

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Marketing Communications Manager

Vorteile: Engagedly offers a ton of features as well as a massive amount of permission controls. It's a great way for to team members to easily "Praise" or give recognition to one another. It also allows for team members to request and give "Feedback", which can be great for transparency and personal growth. This software is also great for yearly, quarterly, etc. performance reviews.

Nachteile: There's so much you can do with this software that it's a bit of a learning curve. The permissions are endless, which is great, but there is a lot of tweaking that needs to be done as we continue to use and learn the software.

Using engagedly has allowed us to communicate more efficiently and effectively as an office.

Rebecca B.
Customer Support Rep
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love how user friendly this software is to navigate. I also love that there are many different options (posting, praising, polling etc). It truly allows you to communicate with a group of people extremely easily and efficiently. We've also been using engagedly as a way to track goals and therefore determine our bi-annual bonuses. This allows us to have very detailed feedback that we can access whenever we would like.

Nachteile: I think it could be helpful if there were a chat feature, this could allow faster communication to other users of engagedly.. other than that, I think it's great!

Exceptional Platform and Customer Service

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Shereen S.
Training Manager

Vorteile: This software is extremely intuitive for all involved. I researched 8 of the top platforms my competitors were using and decided to go with Engagedly over them all. The platform offered everything I wanted and they are constantly growing and improving their offerings. The price was extremely competitive. The technical support is very quick and helpful!

Nachteile: Honestly, I like everything about this software and where it's going. The things I feel are missing, are currently in the works to be launched, so I have nothing negative to say.

Very positive. The support team has been great during the rollout process.

Bewertet am 27.10.2017
John S.
Director of Operations

Vorteile: A LOT of features that academic research has proven are necessary for employee engagement. Clean layout. I like how you can turn items on or off. This was especially useful so I didn't overwhelm my team.

Nachteile: Not 100 percent intuitive but this goes away with time in the program. The IT team is also great at explaining how things work AND changing things to make it easier

Feature filled; easy to use

Jonathan P.
Marketing Manager

Vorteile: Once you've familiarized yourself with the software, it's very straight forward to use. There hasn't been a feature I've needed that wasn't there, and customer service is excellent. For not being a full fledged LMS, the Learning section has still been quite nice to use.

Nachteile: The software has a lot of features, but some feel a bit overly-complicated, such as the performance review process. This process is accomplished through the use of Cycles & Templates, which can take some time to setup. The product help guides leave a bit to be desired as well. Wish there were more integrations for the rewards system.

von engagedly an 23.10.2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are working on making the system more user friendly for admins.

We have enjoyed our first year with this tool, especially goal setting, feedback and learning.

Laura B.
Director, Talent Management

Vorteile: I mostly like the ease of use on setting goals and check ins. I also like using the feedback function with my direct manager and reports because I don' t always see them for face to face meetings. I really like the support we receive as well.

Nachteile: I wish that the LMS was a bit more robust - allowing us to integrate with external content sources. I also wish that some features were more customizable, such as the messaging for birthdays, the home page font and colors and set up, etc.

Simple and easy to administer

Bewertet am 26.12.2017
Human Resources Business Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: There is a good deal of functionality within the software but everything is easy to setup. There isn't an overwhelming amount of options and configuration but at the same time there is enough flexibility to allow us to fix our processes into the software.

Nachteile: Some of the functionality is a little too basic for our needs. The rewards and recognition is great and well integrated into the software but it is not as feature rich as some of the stand-alone providers.

Great support and open to ideas...

Malou V.
Project and Marketing
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A way to stay on track for a small organization.

Vorteile: the modules are all similar in how to use them so master one and you have an easier time with the others.

Nachteile: would like to have more mobile options for our team as we are at five different locations and all work on our phones more than 50% of the time.

Inclusive Software!

Elle B.
Marketing Associate
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We now have a way to track professional development and achievement. It's great to be able to tell my boss I have completed xyz since we last talked.

Vorteile: Easy to use, we love the message boards and group function (which we have used to implement a health and wellness program within our office.) We also love the goal setting and monitoring feature for professional development- the reminders to check-in on progress are great.

Nachteile: If I were to input anonymous constructive feedback it would not truly be anonymous because our office is so small, but I suppose that's just the nature of the beast with a small company. We don't use this feature like we should.

Excellent Tool and very effective way of team building

Bewertet am 28.9.2016
Ayman S.
Customer Development Director

Kommentare: We started using engagedly for more than a year now. We, as a team, very happy with the tool and how it helped us to share feedback and share knowledge easily. I user it to log the performance of each one during the year. that makes my team appraisal effective and efficient. What we also liked, it creates new way of sharing the feedback and encouraging the team.

Best 360 Feedback Review I have seen

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Jim J.
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: engagedly is completely modular; can start with 360, or Performance Review or Goals, etc and grow with the solution.

Nachteile: Don't really have any cons. I guess their analytics could be more robust, but I am told that will be the next upgrade by the end of Q1, 2018.

Great Platform

Bewertet am 21.9.2016
Kimberly S.
General Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team at Engagedly provided us with a very fast implementation track when we needed help. The platform provides us with a way to reach out to our virtual team from employee reviews to taking the temperature of our employees.

Vorteile: User friendly and easy from an Admin standpoint once the program was implemented. The support staff was fantastic.

Nachteile: Getting our feet wet took a little bit of time but the support staff at Engagedly was very quick to respond and help us with any challenges we had.

Glad we picked Engagedly!

Bewertet am 14.7.2018
Karen F.
Head of People/HR

Vorteile: Engagedly has quickly become part of our every day work life. From launching with praise/recognition to weekly check-ins to quarterly 1-on-1s, internal adoption, mostly because of ease of use, has gone well. We look forward to rolling out 360 feedback, learning, and pulsing in the future. Also, the people there are great! They ensured a quick and successful implementation and are always happy to guide me when I have questions. They make me look good!

Nachteile: There are some areas of improvement that could make navigation easier or more intuitive, but I love knowing they've got a pretty agile team working on improvements. Our folks are impressed with both the quick communication and solutions.

Amazing solution.

Ahmad A.
Ceo

Vorteile: It helps in changing the company's culture. Its a total game changer
The ability to praise once someone says something good.
The employee reviews.
Etc

Nachteile: I hoped they had an HR solution with it as well.
Ability to put hiring requests then followup on them.
Attendance system
All these if out it will be a complete solution.

It's the first time using a system like this and I like it.

Angela S.
Customer Service Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It makes it easy to communicate with all office team members. It keeps me on track with my goals by giving me reminders.

Vorteile: It's easy to use. email notifications inform you of real time entries. We created a separate team for our health and wellness program. It helps keep us motivated and on track!

Nachteile: I don't have anything to compare it to. There isn't anything that I don't like about it. I am not great with computers and engagedldy was super easy to use.

Great Performance Mgmt Software - Multirater - 360 Degree feedback

Bewertet am 26.1.2016
EVP, Global Operations
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We have 1100 members with teams distributed between India and US. We started using Engagedly to improve on Employee Engagement, and used the Social, Learning & Survey features frequently. However, the big pro was the Performance Mgmt module which let us automate our bi-yearly goal setting and review cycle management seamlessly, and integrated with other apps.

Vorteile: Quick setup and install, great on performance, excellent response on support.

Nachteile: Not easy to get them to customise (as is probably true with most SaaS solutions), no great documentation available on the product.

Definitely worth trying out... We were pleasantly surprised...

Bewertet am 29.9.2015
Arnab C.
Vice President
Computer-Software
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: The product is very easy to use, navigate and uses the current web 2.0 usability. The implementation is very effective with the full support from the vendor. The functions of the software meet most of our requirements for 360 degree performance management with an additional layer of gamification.

Nachteile: The product could use additional features in reporting and analytics but they have been doing new releases towards that.

Intranet meets Social Media

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
HR Coordinator
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease to use, great for goal tracking and reviews, clean home page for updates and important info.

Nachteile: Not hugely customizable...you can add your logo but thats the extent of personal branding.

Fantastic

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Ryan T.
Ophthalmic Technician Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and keeps things organized

Nachteile: Does not allow you to alphabetize courses assigned

Excellent Product

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Jessica P.
HR Coordinator
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I think Engagedly is very easy to navigate and has some awesome features. The goal setting feature has been a huge help to us since we have moved away from year end reviews.

Nachteile: Finding idea and knowledge posts in the middle of all of the praise posts seems to be difficult at times.