Über LearnWorlds

Die Top-Plattform zum Erstellen, Vermarkten und Verkaufen von Online-Kursen von deiner eigenen Website aus.

Erfahre mehr über LearnWorlds

I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket.

Bewertungen zu LearnWorlds

LearnWorlds hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 82 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie LearnWorlds bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Aimee Rebekah
Aimee Rebekah
Director in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best value for LMS for a small school

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have loved my experience so far with LearnWorlds so much that I decided to build another site with it for a membership site that has a meditation library that I was hosting on WordPress & that I was going to develop an app for. If you think outside of the box you can use LearnWorlds to deliver content not just for courses because it's so flexible this is what I love about it. You can scale it way up and have really high level courses and programs or you can scale it way down and have just a simple tool for content delivery.

The things I love most about LearnWorlds are:1. The ability to import SCORM files and have them be part of the course delivery.2. The variety of assessments.3. The website templates.4. The ability to have all courses on a branded app.

There is a little bit of a learning curve to get started. I switched from teachable and teachable does not have the functionality that LearnWorlds does and it also has a really simple start up process. LearnWorlds has more going on when you login and so you have to process more information to get started. Overall I still find it really simple and intuitive. It's not complicated it's just a lot more to process at first.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Blackbaud eTapestry

Warum LearnWorlds gewählt wurde: I needed to switch because Teachable doubled the monthly fee after I had only been signed up for a month and I also learned about an increasing number of limitations in Teachable after I got started. So, I started searching for an alternative after that happened (on Capterra!) and this is when I found LearnWorlds.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Teachable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds: Price. Learnworlds is MUCH more affordable than the major LMS softwares out there.

Lucky
Founder in Nigeria
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Learnworlds LMS platform. Worth it or not?

Kommentare: AWOKO.ng is an edtech start-up giving students access to quality materials that they'll need to prepare for their exams and used to study in their academics.
Thus far, we have been able to do all these using the Learnworlds platform and are gaining serious traction in our country. It's been an experience.

The sitebuilder is great. It helps in creating easily navigable pages. The course creation process is simple and direct unlike other platform I've used. If anything, their support remains the best I've seen in a while.

The pricing for the learning center plan which most people would prefer is a bit too expensive especially for some of us in third world countries.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LearnDash

Warum LearnWorlds gewählt wurde: Thinkific was a good product but at the time I left had issues with some of the features I wanted. I was surfing the internet one day trying to see if any other options had the features I needed. None came close to Learnworlds so I made the switch starting afresh from learnworlds.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Thinkific

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds: I didn't like having too many moving parts. I didn't want to be responsible for the technical stuffs backend. I needed to focus on scaling my business and let other things be taking care of by the pros

Kelly-Ann
Chief Visual Officer in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

They sepnd a lot of time getting your business then ignore the problems

Kommentare: They are really responsive in the first couple of months so you can invest your time and money setting up in their system. Then once you're invested they ignore you and spend their time trying to grow their business model with new clients. If you have a long term plan for online learning I'm not sure they're ready to cater to any other businesses than their own.

It has a nice look, and is user friendly.

The software has problems. Tabulation of reports and certificates are something I have been going back and forth with the development and customer service team about, they have been incorrect. They apologise for the problems, come back to me every 4 days when they can be bothered and just say we are super busy growing our business due to the surge in online application due to Covid. That doesn't solve my problems, nor does it justify my subscription. My problems are still outstanding and months, weeks later they are still looking into it. Very poor.

Denis
CEO in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Create TOP courses with beautifull inteface anc TOP marketing tools

Kommentare: My school change and i use the new fatures when they came out.

The support is incredible. Each time since 3 years, i got an a VERY RAPID answer. But the main difference with Learnworlds than other platform is the way they create the tools. It help a lot to win some time. You can use the layout they gave to you and just adapt it to your needs.Very professional and very usefull

All the soft is in english and i am french, so it was more difficult ti use at first than 360Learning (whicj is created in France), but I can translate all the interface so my website and the learning platform is TOTALYY IN FRENCH, which was totally necessaray.

Mona
Owner in Kanada

review of LearnWorlds by Mahjong Party

Kommentare: They respond with a lot of info and links anytime I have a question or don't know how to do anything. Customer service is prompt. Its a beautiful robust platform and looks so amazing. As well, I struggled at times with other platforms to get everything the way I like for my UI/UX and LearnWorlds met or exceeded all my expectations in that regard

It integrates the most features into what I want while giving me a ton of freedom to create the course how I want, to make my course look awesome, to integrate tons of media types

The price is high compared to other software for businesses / course creators just starting out but it offers a bit more than they do. The price is good and offers a lot for those able to pay a higher price.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iSpring Suite

Warum LearnWorlds gewählt wurde: I could not load up all of my media types I wanted to, I found the LearnWorlds UI/UX just really superior, I heard stories about how some other platforms will pursue your customer base

Zuvor genutzte Software: Teachable, iSpring Suite, Absorb LMS, Udemy Business, Thinkific und Didacte

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds: iSpring came the closest to LearnWorlds and they have a great course authoring product but LearnWorlds offered unlimited courses / users / instructors - that is pretty well unbeatable whereas other similar platforms will charge after a certain amount of users or you are limited to how many users you can have in a year or your user has to purchase your product for a year instead of a shorter period of time... or you have to expel them from the product if they haven't used it for a while... its a lot to consider, I want my users to have lifetime access so LearnWorlds was the best

Alicia
Director of Online Learning in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Solution for our Online School

Kommentare: The data we can pull from our courses is above and beyond. Learnworlds has given us everything we need to create innovative, engaging online courses that people LOVE taking. The interface is user-friendly and integrates with several other programs like Zapier and Mailchimp. They have constantly improved the platform and have gone the extra mile to help make our school successful with professional development offerings. We couldn't be more happy with our LMS selection!

I love so many things about this software. I think first and foremost the best part is the team behind it. From every aspect of using this software they have been helpful and forward thinking. Everything they have promised, they have delivered. They are extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I researched over 100 LMS options when I began our school and I have never once regretted choosing Learnworlds.

I wish there were more prebuilt templates in the ebooks. I also wish the built in assessment tool offered more question formats. They have recently added multiple selection answers which is great! I am also looking forward to more updates in the extra sections for users involving social interaction and communication in addition to what they already offer. For example, I'd like to be able to easily email users in a course directly from the LMS.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Classroom, LearnDash und Schoology

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds: The ability to import SCORM files, price and user support.

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this insightful review, Alicia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! We are constantly working on new features or advancing the existing ones, so stay tuned.

Luke
Luke
CEO in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most complete software for your e-learning business

Kommentare: Learnworlds are like part of your extended family. Not only do they have a great product they have a great team. Their support team are very helpful and will work with you on everything you need. If something isn't available, they will provide a workaround.

The student data that Learnworlds provides is second to none. Having the front-end website builder with all of the backend functionality and data is fantastic.

Customisation for our business specifically. i.e getting rid of some site-wide features.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Teachable und Kajabi

Warum LearnWorlds gewählt wurde: We were limited by our resources and not specialists in this area.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds: They are the complete package. From the front end website, backend LMS and they were more advanced with their data and functionality for a more educational institute, where exams and certification is important.

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for this 5-star review Luke! Your review means a lot to our team! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you.

Jacqueline
Course Director in Frankreich
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Review of Learnworlds (Pro Trainer)

Kommentare: I have had a very good experience with Learnworlds overall - special praise goes to the support team who have been a great help.

I like the way my online school looks to prospective clients. I like the number of features that I can add to engage my learners

It is not always intuitive but the Learnworlds support team have been excellent when I have reached out to them. I was expecting to be able to have different versions of my school (this was highlighted in the sales materials) but I have found out this is only available in the most expensive option. It's not always easy to navigate to get to where I want to go from where I start - but I usually get there in the end.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Teachable und Thinkific

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds: I liked the design that Learnworlds allowed - my school would look more attractive to prospective students and the courses would be more engaging using the various features and integrations.

Nic
Director of Operations in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Coaching Platform

Kommentare: Absolutely wonderful all the way around.

It has so many wonderful features. The platform did integrate well when we left the previous platform. We are able to customize so much more now with the site, and we are able to add a mobile app the works incredibly well for very little cost. The ability to livestream to our audience straight to their phones without using any social media is so useful! We are now able to offer something unique in our field that we are certain nobody else is doing at this time. They are also steadily working on improvements and new features to remain at the cutting edge of the elearning industry. Their staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about the functionality of the platform and our needs as the consumer. Not using their platform is like not investing in Apple before the iPod… you will regret it.

That they are not US based, so our conference calls happen at inconvenient times for them.

Yashovardhan
Researcher in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

LearnWorlds: Best Resource to Start Learning Online

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: LearnWorlds has been an amazing partner for us as we build our online school. They have been responsive to our needs, flexible in their approach, and have built out a robust platform that meets the needs of our students. We are extremely happy with our partnership with LearnWorlds and would recommend them to anyone looking for an online school solution.

The most impactful features of LearnWorlds are its scalability, its ease of use, and its ability to integrate with existing business processes. LearnWorlds is very easy to use, and its integration with existing business processes was seamless. I was able to quickly create and launch my first course without any issues.

I found the course creation process to be a bit confusing and time consuming. I also found the text editor to be a bit basic and lacking in features.

Demi
Marketing in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and lots of functions and features!

LearnWorlds is very user friendly and easy to learn. There are a lot of functions we can use and different ways we can customize our product to make it personable to our company brand. It's also great that they have interactive features that we can integrate into our e-learning courses. The software had the features and functions we were looking for in providing the e-learning course we wanted to provide to our clients. You can import your own videos, add subtitles, have interactive quizzes, and even provide automatic certification upon completion of the course! All the reports and analytics that are available to admins are also really helpful because it allows me to track user progress and lost certificates if needed.

There are some features that I would have hoped to be even more customizable, but whenever I ask the Support team for assistance, they always do their best to give me an alternative option or a workaround which is always nice. I think it would be nice to have some customizable pop-up alerts in case there are anything we need to notify our users when they first enter our site. Minor things such as being able to edit the footer on some pages or customizing the contact form to have more fields would be a great addition!

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for this amazing review Demi! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We always take into consideration our customers feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. On the 23rd of March, we are launching the new Popup builder to engage your visitors with the most versatile popup builder on the market. Stay tuned! see more here: https://whatsnew.learnworlds.com/en

Dave
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product at a fair cost

Easy to use, amazing customer service. Intuitive layout

Would like more video editing features. Otherwise great

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Teachable, Mighty Networks und Thinkific

Warum LearnWorlds gewählt wurde: Price too high, declining customer service

Zuvor genutzte Software: Kajabi

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds: Price, ease, 30day trial

Jeanette
CEO in Norwegen
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LearnWorlds is the tool to teach the world

Kommentare: I don't have to employ at least 3 people to do the tasks that Learnworlds do for me. It is a perfect fit.

The solution is a perfect fit for me and my company. I have even though I am very picky never missed any features or functions. It is very well thought of down to the smallest detail. Professionals making the perfect tool for their peers.

The only thing that comes to mind if the fact, that I didn't make it myself - the biggest compliment ever.

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Jeanette, thank you for this amazing review! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you. Our support squad will be here for you every step of the way.

Sally
Partner in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LearnWorlds has helped us to quickly pivot to an online learning platform

It was well supported with online help and was intuitive enough for people with very limited software experience to quickly understand and launch an online school. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. We were up and running and growing within a very short period of time and are about to launch our new site which will include many of the upgrades that are now available.

Creating blogs is not as simple or intuitive as it could be, so it takes longer than I would like. Other issues we initially had have all been addressed through the ongoing improvements within LearnWorlds.

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Thank you for taking the time to leave an insightful review, Sally! Your feedback is valuable and we have already shared this with the team. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Keep up the great work

Geoffrey
Founder in Kenia

The Best Learning Platform In the world

Kommentare: Great LMS in the world.

The best learning platform I have ever interacted with.

An option should be made to allow the users to grade participants in the discussions as well as allow the participants to grade their peer's assessments. Secondly, the platform should allow the instructors to assign the students to peer assess the other learner's assignment other than the instructor doing the assessment. In short, it should have features that allow peer assignment

Ana
MD in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Medical Education

Kommentare: Great product that we use daily!

LearnWorlds is easy to use, has most of the features you want and great customer service. They continue to evolve to meet the needs of customers.

Need more copy/paste features for content. Cannot get users engaged on discussion forums.

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Ana, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for LearnWorlds! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Stay tuned!

Business Owner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

A good solid option for course creation

Kommentare: Customer support has been very friendly but some issues have yet to be resolved after several months. They are aware of the problem and said it was forwarded to the development team but no solution has come about.

It is pretty simple to create your courses with the drag and drop options.

There is no overview of student progress and activity. If you need to know when a course was completed you have to search through the activity log. So far the integration options are also very limited.

Director in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

great course hosting tool

proffessional looking and low cost of development

big jump in price teirs. Sometimes clunky design.

Professor of Chinese Medicine and Taoist practice in Brasilien
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fast and easy designing learning website

Kommentare: I have less than one year experience with learnworlds, uploaded some of my courses, overall had good expriences.. I had some tecnical problems and they solved it.

Support team replies quickly about quetions.

I think it needs a grouping directory to includes a series of courses at course catalog or landing page

Dean
Partner in Südafrika

Learnworlds in South Africa

Kommentare: Learnworlds is truly innovative in its approach to providing a flexible and functional LMS platform at a really affordable price (even in SA), which is tied to Rand/Dollar exchange rate). I am based in SA, and the support (via email) has been really good. However, there are some limitations with the Currency component and payment options (for a SA business)

Social and community learning functionality - learners are able to engage each other and faculty via the social media community set up. Learners are kept up to date on any school happening. The e-book functionality enables learners to actively engage in note taking and summaries. The learner can highlight content and make notes, which are then stored and linked to the relevant content which the learner can easily

Not as flexible on the design functionality. Users are limited to fairly cumbersome templates, and there is a lot of "dead space" between sections. The user is unable to trim this "dead space" and make the space more streamlined.

Bruce
Partner in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Faultess customer support

Kommentare: Can not rate my overall experience highly enough.

The platform is intuitive to use, but when I need help, I get emails answered in multiple time zones in a timely manner (normally within 4 hours) and often with screen shots of my course as the example. This is so important in our early use of the system.

The gamification is still a beta and needs further development. I use Zapier and Badgr as a work around.

Russ
Social Media Strategist in USA

Exactly what I was looking for!

Learn Worlds was exactly what I was looking for! I had a course that I wanted to be able to market and not pay too much to host it. For its lesser price month, Learn Worlds provides everything I need including an amazing platform to host my courses, a way to provide marketing incentives and most importantly to me the videos for the course are locked behind a login so they cannot be downloaded and illegally shared.

Emma
Business Owner in UK

Learnworlds Review

Kommentare: Excellent. Very happy.

Easy to use, even as a complete beginner. Excellent customer service. Very helpful if you find yourself stuck on something.

Seem to be unable to simply undo an action if you make a mistake in course development.

Founder in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Highly recommended

Kommentare: I have certainly enjoyed the functionality and support offered.

They have a range of features and functionality which makes your website eye-catching and easy to use. Great customer support who will get back to you instantly and are very helpful.

Some technical issues will crop up now and then but so far the team has been supportive in fixing the issues for me in not time.

Rick
Principal, Owner in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A + to the support team!

Kommentare: Great - and also a thank you to the support team who fixed my issue in less than 12 hours

Very quick to learn the interface and how to layout course contents and media

Would be nice if more video editing features came with the lower tiers