SmartDocs for Microsoft Word Bewertungen

Über SmartDocs for Microsoft Word

SmartDocs verwandelt Microsoft Word in ein einfaches Tool zur Angebotserstellung. Steigere die Produktivität vom ersten Tag an. Leistungsstark und doch einfach in der Verwendung.

Erfahre mehr über SmartDocs for Microsoft Word

Nomar salvatore M.
Terapeuta respiratorio
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2018

"ideal to make great content reports."

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is that you can minimize the time in the edition of large documents such as research, degree work or any other large work, since you have at your disposal a number of tools that are easy to access and easy to use. the edition of these.

Vorteile: has an endless number of ideal tools for the production of large content reports, where you can edit it, change typeface, font size, use symbols, insert images from different sites, including preloaded in the program, as stored in the computer. The best of this program esque you can make the index of your work automatically, which avoids that there is a human error when doing it in a non-automated way, which also gives the user the minimization of time in the final execution of the report.

Nachteile: Sometimes the program closes unexpectedly and you can lose much of the inormaicon that is not saved, because you should always be aware of saving the information, even though the program has a self-recovery mode. In addition to this, it is not compatible with the free operating system, which means that when you open a file that is saved in any of these systems, it is modified arbitrarily and you must redo the edition of it.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Belkys F.
Admin Director
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2020

"Smart Docs"

Kommentare: I do love the product and feel it has been a benefit for our company

Vorteile: The ease of use and the ability to share docs among staff for edits and comments

Nachteile: Does not convert to some other software

• Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Talha A.
Assistant Manager Finance
Textilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.8.2020

"Litrature review for research,graphics and better presentation"

Kommentare: its good for School assignment,hand notes,research paper and professional dacumentation.there are many formats available for report writing and business feasibility report.

Vorteile: I used it for research paper writing.Amazing app for auto correction,threasure and visualization.Secondly we can put word file to check plagiarism.
we can use pictures,graphs and charts to assist our litrature.

Nachteile: There must be auto saving facility availablr in MS word.A mistakenly simple click can ruin whole efforts.

• Bewertet am 18.8.2020
Benjamin W.
Student
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2019

"Good"

Kommentare: I use it a ton and I sometimes dont have any other options.

Vorteile: I like this and I use it every much. There is a lot you can do with it and it is easy to use. would recomend.

Nachteile: I dont tlike the transition of use while using this product and other product. SOmettimes they do not transfer well.

• Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Jeff B.
Consultant/Coach
Bau, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2020

"SmartDocs for Microsoft Word review"

Kommentare: SmartDocs for Microsoft Word is very user friendly, easy to setup and implement and I would recommend this software to anyone reading!

Vorteile: I really love this software. I have used it for a while from everything to resumes, to RFP's, to formal documents to simple letters. I would say overall it is fairly intuitive and allows for pretty easy editing and changes along with suggestions. It is also very easy to share documents with others.

Nachteile: I really have had no major negatives to date. For the most part all aspects have functioned as I have needed them to and I have had no technical issues to date!

• Bewertet am 17.6.2020
Robert H.
Informationsdienst, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"MS Word - SmartDoc"

Kommentare: Experience has been good, we use the product along side google docs.

Vorteile: I like being able to share and collaborate with my work colleagues. This software allows me to do that.

Nachteile: It is not as syncd as some competitors in the market. Hard to fault it though. The price point perhaps is a fault.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Vincenzo F.
Special Assistant
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2020

"Word review"

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this software it is very easy to use and easy to share.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use of Smartdocs, it is very easy to implement and allows for easy use for editing. It is also easy to share these documents.

Nachteile: Not sure if I can even list a con, this software has been a joy to use and have not had any issues at all.

• Bewertet am 31.8.2020
Subhani D.
Managing Director
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2020

"A great and reliable software for typing projects"

Kommentare: It is a superb, fast, user friendly, and a powerful software.
Easy to handle.

Vorteile: It is very reliable and easy to complete your typing projects fast.
It has many features that makes our work easier.Also the software is user friendly and customer supportive.
Not only for the office workers, students also can do their projects by them selves.I like the user interface and also it is easy to understand.

Nachteile: So far, I did not notice any missing places or errors in this software.Even when I am doing a large project, it flaws with out errors or problems.
I hope in the future this will come with many more developments and features that makesour work more easier.

• Bewertet am 21.6.2020
Michael B.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.7.2020

"Microsoft word review"

Kommentare: It took me some time to get used to SmartDocs but now I absolutely love using it.

Vorteile: I love the simplicity of the entire program and ease to find the answer to a question if one should come up.

Nachteile: It was a little confusing using the online version and the desktop version but once I understood, it was fine.

• Bewertet am 8.7.2020
Malith D.
Excecutive
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2020

"Good software and easy to use."

Kommentare: I used ms word three years.. I think i can’t find any faults of this software. There are lot of features in it. This is the best software to all official works.

Vorteile: Good and user friendly software. It help us for all documantation works

Nachteile: Good and user friendly software. It help us for all documantation works.

• Bewertet am 21.7.2020
Liz D.
Medical Information Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2018

"Not sure if I should be happy or concerned"

Vorteile: This program saves the team serious time in managing reusable information. We are also able to control components of document templates and use a logic-based wizard ("Smartbuilder") to customize a template off a single source document. Before, I had to manage 18 different templates to accommodate different combinations of components.

Nachteile: Con 1 - Lack of development progress makes me concerned about my decision to invest time and money into SmartDocs as a solution. Version 2016 was promised in 2016 - no release. In 2017 users were told there was a change of plan and 36software was working on Version 2017 - no release. In August 2018 we were told that Version 2018 would be officially released soon - no release. We are at the end of 2018 and users are still running version 2014. Con 2 - Training/support. Most SmartDocs training is video based which is way more difficult to reference than written guidance. Support portal is outdated. 36software has a very lean customer support team so it takes them longer than I'd like to help with support tickets. Despite these cons, SmartDocs is still solving business issues for my team and we're not about to abandon the software. It means that I've had to do a lot more on my own with training and support than I anticipated.

• Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Lauren D.
Senior Manager, Proposal Department
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2017

"Making Proposal Writing easier every day"

Vorteile: SmartDocs is an extension right into Word, so I don't have to open and close multiple programs to manage my content. I can update responses on the fly, and easily search and find the content I need.

Nachteile: They are a small company and sometimes support takes a couple of days. And the latest version is only available in Beta form, but I have started to use it and it already wowed me!

von 36Software an 13.10.2017

Lauren,

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing from our customers and we take your feedback to heart.

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the new Beta version of SmartDocs. We'll be releasing the final version soon!

We're sorry for any inconvenience stemming from Support response times. We're adding members to our Support team in the near future in hopes that we can answer Support tickets more efficiently.

Thanks again for being a valued SmartDocs user!
The 36Software Team

• Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Osamah A.
Student
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2019

"The Complete Package, All in one!"

Kommentare: instead of opening tons of programs at the same time, SmartDocs is a simple extension that can do all of the different tasks. it is very practical and useful to me in many aspects and I will definitely recommend it!

Vorteile: I am very fond of every Microsoft software and SmartDocs is definitely one of them, it is very smooth and comfy to work with, has an endless amount of useful tools and features and it continues to add more and more with every new release. I like the variety of the available options to work with, you can adjust the font, insert clarifying images and tables to your documents to make it more readable.

Nachteile: I am a satisfied user of SmartDocs for Microsoft Word, and have nothing to actually complain about!

• Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Business Owner
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.12.2018

"Adaptable to your needs and easy to use"

Kommentare: Overall it's been a great experience, and I program I would recommend if you like the Microsoft family of word processing programs.

Vorteile: The fact that the menus are easy to select from, and that it's relatively easy to use. It appears to be the most used word processing software for those who use documents in their business because I get (and send) a lot of papers that are .doc and can be easily opened with Microsoft. If, by chance, it's a slightly different word program that was used by the sender, I've always been able to open it with a little converting. Never really have had an issue using it.

Nachteile: There are a lot of features that I'm not sure how to use and a little afraid to try. Years ago programs came with books that you could access to look up what you needed to know. Now everything is web-based, and I don't like that. I like my answers to be in a book by my side, not in some web browser search engine somewhere. But that being said, it does a lot and I know a lot of people who use a lot more features of it than I do.

• Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Adnan A.
student
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2019

"Best app for your daily word and recordings"

Kommentare: I have been using this app for years, both for personal and educational reasons. I'm 100% satisfied with it and will definitely recommend it to friends.

Vorteile: - Multi-function application, all your needs are included and plugged in, you won't need to use other programs
- You can save your work in multi-forms and transfer it
- you can use the online features, which allow you to complete your work in different devices

Nachteile: - The trial period is somehow short
- Sometimes the format is messed up if your are using different versions of the program.

• Bewertet am 6.10.2019
Mary N.
editor, photographer, social media manager @ icc
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2019

"Available 24/7"

Kommentare: Working online with groups and being able to compile the work as a group is one major advantage. It has helped me collaborate with my team members during team work and makes work easier in compiling my work.

Vorteile: SmartDocs are very easy to use you can access them whenever you are. As long as you have internet you can access the documents any time and anywhere. Another pro is the ability to share with others online you can use it for team projects.

Nachteile: One con about the SmartDocs is that you cannot access them if you are not connected to the internet.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2019
Law Student
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"Intuitive, Organized, Document Collaboration Solution"

Kommentare: Smartdocs is a wonderful solution to our need of collaborating on projects across different teams and businesses. We do nearly all of our work on electronic documents and nearly everything gets checked and double-checked by other people. This program has made doing so super easy.

Vorteile: This program is easy to implement, it's easy to use on mobile devices, and it provides an easy platform for collaboration. There are a variety of different tools that make creating intelligent documents incredibly easy. We do almost everything through Outlook, and this integrates almost flawlessly with Outlook. We LOVE it.

Nachteile: The only complaint I have is that it becomes difficult to navigate when you're offline (airplanes, road trips, etc).

• Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Rahil H.
Sector Msnsger
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"The Best Text Editing Software - Microsoft Word"

Kommentare: I use this software long time, word software the best I've ever seen software. Crack version I never used it

Vorteile: This software is very simple, I use my text editing work, I can correct the distances between words and sentences with this software.

Nachteile: Microsoft Word software didn't like crack version, in our work environment everyone downloads the crack version, i can't understand, full version is comfortable and every day update new version.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Mohamed E.
doctor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2020

"word is the amazing software"

Kommentare: i used the word software for more than 5 years. i use it as a part time job by writing text and make different styles for people who want that . and the updates that are made regularly helped me to increase my clients and make very good work.

Vorteile: what i most like about this software is the abilities it provide to make a good text styles and the very good options it provide.

Nachteile: what i like least about word is the the control the space between lines.

• Bewertet am 9.2.2020
Dominque T.
Safety and Facilities Management
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2018

"Smart Docs Microsoft Word"

Kommentare: Despite the CS issue, great program! Very efficient and resourceful.

Vorteile: The ability to use information repeatedly without doing a whole lot each time. You can customize a template to suit your needs.

Nachteile: The videos! It would have been nice to talk to a live person faster rather than be assigned a ticket number and wait. There are deadlines to be met and you may miss them waiting on assistance.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Mohammad mahdi H.
Visiting Scholar
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2018

"Excellent Tool"

Vorteile: It makes the life really easier. As a person who is using it every day, easier to use along with being user and friendly is the best thing I need. I am really satisfy with it.

Nachteile: Sometimes It does not work perfectly. For example, with doing something, you expect to get specific result, but the results is not what you expected. Maybe it is the bug of the software.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Vijay P.
Business analyst
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2018

"It is one of the best software to work on in proffesional network"

Vorteile: You can modify and save your data as in way you want.
You can even send these files without any restrictions via email.
It has a autosave functionality which is one of the best feature of this software.

Nachteile: Only one person is able to modify the word document at a single time.Share functionality is not available on word document as it is in excel.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Billie B.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2019

"SmartDocs"

Kommentare: my business is always moving aroudn with me and i like my files and editing capabilites with me at all times smartDocs allows that to be possible

Vorteile: i love how my business can be on the go wherever i go, and i can transfer from device to device in the snap of a finger.

Nachteile: i did have some freezing issues a few times but both times i was able to save and close the app

• Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Aakash S.
Senior Associate Business Analyst
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2018

"Best Documentation Software"

Kommentare: Very good

Vorteile: Draw diagrams, pictures. Very easy to use. Documentation of proposal documents are only prepared on it. Checkbox option is very good feature for those who uses it as test plan in testing domain

Nachteile: From my side there is one con that you can't share the same file at same time as you get the smae feature in Excel.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Raven M.
Administrative Assistant
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2020

"Absolutely love Smart Docs for Microsoft Word"

Kommentare: Microsoft smart docs has made creating documents For our company so easy and fun to do because it takes all the effort out it

Vorteile: it’s extremely easy to use, user friendly, easy setup and makes creating docs a breeze

Nachteile: I have no cons for Microsoft smart docs it’s a really great program that makes creating docs easy for you

• Bewertet am 16.1.2020