Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über Pipefy

Die Arbeitsmanagementplattform Pipefy ermöglicht erstklassigen Führungskräften, effiziente Workflows zu erstellen und auszuführen.

Erfahre mehr über Pipefy

The interface is user friendly, it's easy to learn and very intuitive.

Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

Bewertungen zu Pipefy

Pipefy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 306 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Pipefy bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Fabrício Yutaka
Fabrício Yutaka
Founder in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Pipefy or Trello?

Kommentare: Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Melissa
Melissa
Game Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible collaboration tool that increases productivity

Kommentare: Straightforward, user-friendly, and excellent for group projects — but most importantly, it helps you achieve your sales closing objectives. Customer service is also top-notch, with responses being quick. Those that are assigned a job are held accountable for their actions, and bottlenecks may be easily identified to remedy any issues. This allows clients to be involved in the process; they are able to track the development of their briefs. This, in my opinion, helps with the client's approval process.

Pipefy is a great tool since it allows you to develop and manage any type of process from the ground up. Pipefy handles everything from procurement to sales to recruitment to project management. To make your life simpler, you have the ability to attach documents, email check lists, and link to other pipes.

Pipefy's support staff is really helpful and patient while guiding you through this process, thus it's difficult to track down right now. They give you the opportunity to fail, which helps you learn how to utilize Pipefy better. This technology might be difficult to grasp and use at first, but it is worth the effort in the long run.

Marketing & Werbung, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Pipefy, a must have for large organisation with multiple projects

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

1. Neat and clean dashboard 2. Real-time tracking 3. Mobile friendly 4. Support team is exceptional

1. Integration is a bit problematic 2. Needs a lot of bandwidth to operate

Ricardo
CEO in Brasilien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bugs, lack of features

Kommentare: I used to love Pipefy. Now I almost hate it. I was the person who convinced the team to migrate to Pipefy, just to be blocked by major bugs. It did not go well for me. I requested some features; they added me to a 'partnership program'. The partnership program transforms you into a Pipefy salesperson. I had a person to 'take care of me' - this is, request me to make sales, putting pressure on me to sell Pipefy to my customers. It was the worse experience I ever had in a partnership in my professional life. I wanted features, and now I'm a Pipefy salesman?
They advertise features that you can't find. I upgraded it to enterprise, and I didn't get the support they promised, nor the new reports. My rating of this product went from a 10 to a 2 in less than a year.

- Kanban with custom fields / rules - Email automation with easy to build templates -

- We find bugs all the times. We had a major migration to pipefy that was cancelled due to 2 critical bugs. They were fixed 6 months after we reported it. - It misses basic features. PDF builder sucks. Reports are almost useless. - Sales team lies to sell.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Doing daily tasks is very easy with Pipefy

Kommentare: We had no trouble learning to use and making effective use of this software because of how straightforward it is. It's true that we can make the whole team operate productively and efficiently thanks to the software, but it's too expensive for everyone to have access to it. This is especially true for team leaders, human resources, and project staff.

I really appreciate all the different workflow templates it provides; they make it simple to organize any kind of project or task list, and they can be easily modified to fit our needs. It also helps us keep track of all project expenses thanks to its accounting features like purchase order management, accounting, and invoicing.

I think it would be helpful if they integrated more complex metrics like performance and activity duration; for example, the Gantt chart could show how much time has passed since an activity was scheduled.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pipefy is a versatile tool that may be used for a variety of purposes

Kommentare: I'm deleting all of the cards I've generated on Trello and moving them to Pipefy, where I can better organize them. Everything is made easier by the use of custom fields. It is possible to use Pipefy to automate routine tasks, integrate APIs with other services, build MVPs, and more.

Because it allows me to break down my weekly to-do list into manageable chunks, the Sprint panel is one of my all-time favorite features. Pipefy has been a huge asset in streamlining and streamlining my company's operations. To better understand where the most errors were occurring, what steps might be done, and what procedures needed to be changed, I used this platform.

In my opinion, Pipefy is an excellent tool, although there are a few minor issues I'd like to have addressed. Because the expiration date is established by a date on the calendar, I would want you to have an option to select a time and in working hours, but there isn't one available.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

An easy and best project management tool

Kommentare: The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT 2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management 3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together. 2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

With higher flexibility comes higher complexity to implement and a generalist in all areas.

Kommentare: Awesome experience, great software, helped us a lot on how to manage our operation (procurement, production, quality management, HR - recruitment) without dropping a single line of code. Looking forward to onboard more users and bring more processes to Pipefy.

I can have several workflows for the main areas of my company, customised to the extreme, and yet remain on the same set of skills required to implement, with a great community to help more complex development, and a support team that will help less advanced users to do the basic+.

Automations require a new UX, maybe something related to path creations, with several steps. Today is limited and has some fails to deploy/start that frustrate the workflow creator. E-mails are a nice feature inside cards, but it lack the flow of an inbox, that would make a shift from sending a note to someone related to this card, to actually managing email inside pipefy with all cards information available to interact.

Bruna
Bruna
Graphic designer in Brasilien
Buchhaltung, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Pipefy as a managing team tool

Kommentare: My overall experience with pipefy is great, and I enjoy working with it because I can easily track my work, write down important informations about each task, I can see what my colleagues are currently working and report daily job reports to my manager so he can see the tasks that are just sitting around.

Some features that I really like about pipefy, is that it's really intuitive and easy to use, being similar to other Kanban style tools and websites. It allowed me to track my work, by creating different columns that show in which stage the jobs are. It has a fresh user interface, using light colours and doesn't hurt our eyes.

I didn't like is that we are not allowed to change the colours of the tool.

Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pipefy review

Kommentare: I can easily manage my team tasks so I don't overload anyone.

It has tutorials and very good documentation of how to build it yourself, easy to use and configurate.

It crashed one or two times, but nothing to worry about.

Carlos
IT Operations Technician in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Discovering a new world.

Kommentare: We're trying to decrease the time in app generation.
We face an internal process change that made an app take up to 4 days to be published and, with Pipefy, we could track the lifetime of a card in each phase making it easier to see where the process have failed.
Now deadlines aren't a problem and everything is up to date.

The fact that we adapt Pipefy to all our needs, improving personal and the entire company development in a way that other applications can't do.

Sometimes it's scary to think in all the detailed configuration we have to do to made it work the way we want.

Jennifer
Office Manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: Helps with pulling reports for cost on inventory that we did not previously have at our disposal.

I love the ease of use with Pipefy. It lays out our inventory in an organized manner for tracking from company to rep. I am able to search off keywords with accuracy. It alerts me in my email that i have work to do in the pipe. It's just a great product to use.

I can accidentally move a card by slipping past it too quickly in the pipe. BUT it alerts me that it moved so I have a history and can correct the error.

Amir
Amir
Co-Founder in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AMAZING product, service falls off cliff after you pay--not the start up they used to be

Their tech stack is unreal. Their integration with Workato is seamless. There isnt much you cant do on the platform BUT their service structure is terrible these days.

This is my second time around and the experience of modeling and going live is not what it was like two years ago for the first project. They give you "x" amount of hours to model your "pipes". Zoom calls go against it, their strategizing time goes against it, bug fixes goes against it (that was the biggest turn off. Their developer designed our pipe with a major fundamental flaw and they refused to fix it {actually ignored my emails for weeks} unless I purchased more hours at $125 per hour). Its this perpetual loop they throw you in which constantly costs you money. I was not open to paying this, so decided to figure it out myself but was not able to as the developer designed it in a way where their own support team couldn't figure it out. So basically my project was taken hostage . They give you no documentation on the architecture and just basically throw you in the ocean , to sink or swim and will throw you a $125 p/h life boat if you wanna ride. Other than that, they are closed (ZERO support) after hours, weekends and Brazilian holidays. This is 2022, I do not know of another Saas that rolls like this? Even during biz hours, its a 90 min turn around Workato is an amazing integration tool but thats pricy also. .075 cents a ping , with most processes needing 2-3 calls to accomplish the goals.

Sarah
Technology Services Coordinator in Kanada
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Clean, comprehensive, and well supported

Kommentare: My company has only begun to integrate Pipefy into our organization and are excited to discover more ways we can use this innovative tool. So far we're using it for IT onboarding and offboarding, as well as screening staff and guests for Covid-19 symptoms when they're planning on going into our offices. I hope to identify more processes within our organization that would work well within Pipefy. I was especially impressed by the training that was provided during the implementation phase. It helped me gain an in-depth understanding of the tool quickly and has made it that much easier to work with. Getting that sort of training as a part of the implementation was unexpected and much appreciated. So far my experience working with the tool and interacting with the Pipefy team and community has been energizing and rewarding. I see great potential for a tool like this and hope to use it more thoroughly in the future.

The Pipefy interface is easy to navigate and get used to. The public forms especially are very clean and easy to use for both the user and the administrator. The feature for conditional fields was one of the main reasons why my company went with Pipefy over other solutions. It allows us to make complex forms with many if/then conditionals while keeping the form simple for the user and the output easy for us to work with as administrators. I've also found the Pipefy team incredibly easy to work with. Through every step of the process (sales, implementation, and now ongoing maintenance), the people I've worked with have been helpful, friendly, and prompt. The Pipefy Community is also an excellent resource for learning more about the tool, problem solving, and improving how we use the tool.

Having more integration of the different features within Pipefy would be appreciated. Having the automations for a single pipe, for example, be accessed and controlled from within the pipe would be more efficient than having to find them amongst the list of automations in the automation section. Reordering fields within the start form could also be improved if we were able to click and drag them or type in a number to reorder them. Right now, we have to move fields up and down with arrows which can be very time consuming when adding a new field that needs to go near the beginning of an existing form.

Mohamed
Associate Payments in Jordanien
Bankwesen, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

assists in planning operations and ensures the safety of procedures.

Kommentare: Pipefy helped us evaluate the product well, find solutions, and get additional time to test the product while ensuring key stakeholder engagement.

Pipefy enables team members to collaborate in proper planning of operations, ensuring that all procedures related to them are carried out within a pre-determined time frame, and makes the process of obtaining the required approvals easier. With Pipefy we were able to design process paths and also create distinct flow branches, which are completely adaptable, ensuring that when a process is found within the diagram that is missing a field, then a different path of the process can be followed and different actors are notified directly to take the correct action.

There are no problems getting started; the only drawback is that there is a learning curve associated with the platform. Once you understand the reasons behind it, it works fine.

Laura
Project Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Admin Review - Laura Spear

In a company environment where you have employees overwhelmed with workload and critical systems that need to be in place, pipefy has allowed us (with much thoughtful construction and automation) to ensure that these systems don't slip and get attention from all parties involved. The automated delivery and rules are great. The phase descriptions are very helpful.

The only thing that might help clients be more successful at utilizing all of the benefits of the platform is if you had the ability to do an in-person consultation with administrators to ensure that their pipes are developed how they need them to be and answer all hanging questions as it starts to be used. It would be helpful if a card were in a phase without being acted on if there could be some exponential alerting. Perhaps this is available, I just never discovered. There is a steep learning curve to thinking like a pipe! ;)

Ayush
Ayush
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Advanced project and activity management tool

Its useful no-code utilities allow for the simple creation of process workflows. The programme is incredibly user-friendly, simple to use, has fantastic graphics, and is quite intuitive. It may be used for project management, process management, and even managing team activities. Pipefy's liberty and empowerment in allowing me to develop and personalise my processes in whatever manner I desire. Furthermore, the amount of detail and history that can be stored on a single Pipe is astounding.

I wish there were materials for making dashboards. Other elements, such as automation, might make some activities easier to do. E-mail tools require a few extra capabilities and resources for developing email templates with better styles. They have certain tight restrictions that even a corporate account cannot change.

Guilherme
Relationship Analyst in Brasilien
Versicherung, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Management is in your hands.

Kommentare: We solved a huge problem with historic log on our work and now we can keep track of everything by mantaining all the data on the system.

I really like Pipefy's features overall. It is so full of resources to storage data and historical log for the projects we are working it. In my company, we use it to hire new service providers in health insurance and it's very good to do data management and document storage. I really like it.

I think some features could be less "by hand" and be smarter, like, when we move cards to a phase and it should change the person who's responsible for that phase, but it just doesn't do it and I always have to do it manually.

Pablo
Pablo
Operations Manager in Guatemala
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for process management, quite hard to make customizable reports

It's a great tool for process management, as you can customize each stage to certain requirements and allows you to document each step through the whole process. You can also build the processes you need from scratch and have them as you wish. Besides, it's very simple to add new cards and star a new task using an initial form, as you can do it even from a mobile device. It also allows to connect to API tools like Zapier, to connect with other web apps.

The customization process is a bit long and not so friendly. Although, it gives you many tools, the UX is not very smooth as you need go back and forth to different screens. Reporting is not simple or as customizable as the design of the boards. It gives a lot of information but its quite hard to compress it into a meaningfull dashboard. We had to combine different apps to create our own dashboard. Also, its mobile app is not as complete as the web app version.

Product Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product. Annoying company that bombards you with calls and emails.

Kommentare: Like I said, it's a great product. Only problem is the company employees send me emails and/or call me every day. I wish I could just use it without the extra baggage.

The product is great. I use it everyday to keep my tasks organized.

No problems that I can see. Very helpful.

Matheus
Matheus
Sales head in Brasilien
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pipefy pros and cons

Kommentare: I'm organizing the hole process of my business in pipefy, having everything connected and automatized

Easy to use; very customizable; good interface and support

Poor data analyses; difficult to connect to others softwares

Carolina
Operations Specialist in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing! Don't know how to work without Pipefy anymore. Helps me to organize & control all my tasks.

Kommentare: Helps me to receive and control all my tasks in a practical and organized way. Keeping an important historical.

The support team has always helped me right away! I'm very impressed with their service and attention. Always communicating about new features and doing webinars. You can see that this company really cares about their clients.

When you delete a field from the pipefy we lose the historical from the previous pipes. We should keep the changes just for the news pipes, but don't erase anything on the old pipes. They should have someone in the support team that speaks Spanish. Because some of my colleagues don't speak English, so I need t help them in the communication with Pipefy support team.

Antwort von Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback!

Willian
Developer in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very simple task manager with attractive UX

Kommentare: Well, it has been a nice tool for me and my clients. We use with ease and apart from the features that need to be implemented, it's an everyday tool that never let me down.

I really liked the usability of the system and its easyness. It's very simple to do any task and even to create rules for cards and integrate pipes. You have many features such as trigger e-mails when something happens or create alert for tasks that are delayed.

Some features that we need to implement to have a better do not exist. For example, I needed to duplicate the pipes with their automations and rules. It turns out only the shell gets duplicated. So I needed to do all the work regarding the automations ans rules again.

Risk Control Assurer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Great tool for workflows and automating processes.

Easily set up and configured. Easily shared with colleagues.

Reporting is poor. Everything has to be extracted then the real reporting built in Sheets or Excel. Would be very helpful if customer service was 24 hours on the week days. I'm in central and by the time i'm building and using pipefy it tends to be 2/3 and CS is gone by then.

Bernard
Bernard
Director in Australien
Vermögensverwaltung

Pipefy has made our professional lives better.

Kommentare: It makes out business so much more productive.

It makes it so easy to delegate and then monitor tasks in a team environment. We can monitor tasks and track productivity of staff (& ourselves). It makes the team ten times more efficient than what we were.

Sometimes it is hard to not focus on clearing out pipefy (or "The Pipe") as we call it ! Pipefy can be as addictive to staff as social media.

Antwort von Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback!