Über Pipefy

Die Arbeitsmanagementplattform Pipefy ermöglicht erstklassigen Führungskräften, effiziente Workflows zu erstellen und auszuführen.

Erfahre mehr über Pipefy

Fabrício yutaka F.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

"Pipefy or Trello?"

Kommentare: Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Vorteile: That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Nachteile: Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Lisa C.
Sr Director, HR
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2020

"Wow. Just..WOW"

Kommentare: My original purpose for getting a trial membership with Pipefy was to develop a business process to manage our FMLA and FCCRA process. We tried to use other HR management companies, but they were unable to manage the full process and only functioned as a go between, mailing information back and forth with our employees. We felt out of touch with the process, and it was more than $350.00 a month. Our HRIS system is great, but there was no way to manage these processes from within the software (which would have been ideal). Through Pipefy I am able to collect information, create reports, make sure that the HR team is engaged with employees seeking to take leave, and we are able to do timely updates to our payroll system to generate paychecks for employees while they are on leave. Pipefy literally did everything I needed the system to do. The implementation and sales teams were phenomenal. They were helpful, responsive, and were able to find work-arounds if there was a feature I wanted but was not yet available.

Vorteile: Pipefy gives you the best of all worlds.... a process management workflow that is easily customizable, allows the development of checklists/prompts that accompany the different steps associated with completion of a business process in order to maintain compliance AND has the added benefit of automation options. You can use conditional logic to collect information that is relevant to the different users, and you can assign business processes to particular members of your team for resolution. The option to collect and maintain database information to accompany the forms is unheard of, and the option of a portal to collect information is very useful, especially at a time when so many people are working virtually. If you have ever needed ANY of these items, this product is for you, all in an affordable package.

Nachteile: Pipefy has a few items that could use some upgrades, and they are currently working on these. In general, they involve the "siloing" of features by pipe (or process). For example, if you develop a group of email templates, they can only be used with a particular pipe, or business process.
Also, the development of PDFs that will represent the information in narrative form is a little clunky, but certainly do-able.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2020
Adam H.
COO / IT Guru
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2019

"I'm sure I'm not even using a 10th of it's potential but it fills an important business requirement"

Kommentare: Good - we use it to manage our sales pipeline & sales process and it works well and the free tier is great

Vorteile: Easy to setup the basics - reporting is good, quick & easy, nice Kanban functionality & automation.
It's fast, clean, simple & my sales team actually use it (and seem to like it!!)

Nachteile: Couple of bugs, API doesn't seem to work at the moment with some integrations as it seems to have been upgraded recently, their android app / mobile browser layout is terrible.
Some aspects of the reporting can be a bit restrictive in terms of filters

• Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Robson P.
CTO
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2020

"The best Process Management Platform"

Vorteile: Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team.
Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION!
Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business. Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

Nachteile: Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is: - Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users. - Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Pablo R.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"Automate almost any process"

Kommentare: With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Vorteile: Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process. We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

Nachteile: There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as:
- Use math formulas on his forms
- Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Ramón david S.
IT
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"Great software, and it can be much better jet!"

Vorteile: I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Nachteile: The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data. Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy. Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow. Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.

Bruna B.
Graphic designer
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2020

"Pipefy as a managing team tool"

Kommentare: My overall experience with pipefy is great, and I enjoy working with it because I can easily track my work, write down important informations about each task, I can see what my colleagues are currently working and report daily job reports to my manager so he can see the tasks that are just sitting around.

Vorteile: Some features that I really like about pipefy, is that it's really intuitive and easy to use, being similar to other Kanban style tools and websites. It allowed me to track my work, by creating different columns that show in which stage the jobs are. It has a fresh user interface, using light colours and doesn't hurt our eyes.

Nachteile: I didn't like is that we are not allowed to change the colours of the tool.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2020
Uelinton S.
COO
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Our efficiency increased with Pipefy"

Kommentare: Since we implemented Pipefy, we have been able to control and automate many processes, from operational and simple processes, such as task management, to business processes, such as executive search professionals (a type of service we provide). Our efficiency increased between 30 and 40% with Pipefy implementation.

Vorteile: Flexibility to transform and automate processes.

Nachteile: Absence of functionality to handle calculations and control resource consumption (storage, automation, etc.).

Lead Product Designer
Design, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Complete and highly customisable"

Kommentare: I love using Pipefy, it brings to life our process and allow us to customise it as my team likes and needs to work.

Vorteile: It's visual and highly customisable. We use it as our main process management software in our Discovery phase for Product Design and Development.

Nachteile: It's hard to implement and there's a high learning curve for new users. Creating new pipes and making them work our way is not so easy as we expect.

Marketing Advisor
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2020

"Pipefy review"

Kommentare: I can easily manage my team tasks so I don't overload anyone.

Vorteile: It has tutorials and very good documentation of how to build it yourself, easy to use and configurate.

Nachteile: It crashed one or two times, but nothing to worry about.

• Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Team Lead
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"An easy and best project management tool"

Kommentare: The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Vorteile: 1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT
2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management
3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Nachteile: 1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together.
2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Paulo D.
Product Coordinator
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"Innovative and clean alternative to Trello"

Kommentare: Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Vorteile: What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Nachteile: The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

• Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Henrique A.
Partner
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"Good value, but can be improved"

Kommentare: Overall the software is good. Its a balanced value for the money. But be prepared to spend a very long time understanding and learning how to get the most of it. And we also had the help for a pipefy staff that was very important.

Vorteile: I really liked the kanban style, the possibilities to bring all my back office routines to only one software. I also like the automations, the forms that can be filled from people outside my organization.

Nachteile: The setup is VERY time consuming. And when you start to link pipes or customize the start forms that are linked to other pipes you can get lost very quickly... One thing thats very bad, is when you have a pipe linked to another and you change the origin form, you lose your automation and have to unlink and link it back again. Its ok when you don't have automated rules, but when you have a huge card with 50 items and conditionals and you have to relink them all back is very bad. Other thing thas annoys me is that you have to refresh the pipes frequently, or it doesn't show for me the changes my staff just made.

Natalia F.
Líder de Equipe
Philanthropie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Pipefy - Reweb"

Kommentare: É bem legal e atrativo mexer nessa ferramenta, bem organizado e simples.

Vorteile: Bem organizado, posso deixar comentado o que eu fiz perante aquele card, mover para as fases que o projeto está

Nachteile: 1) Não consigo abrir o card, e ir passando card por card sem precisar fechar um para depois abrir outro;
2) 99,9% das vezes que estou fazendo um filtro, preciso atualizar no mínimo 2 vezes para que o pipe volte a funcionar e filtre os clientes novamente, sem bugs.
3) Muitas das vezes não consigo fazer download de um aquivo, seja ele imagem ou documento, pelo botão download.
Que eu me lembro de momento é isso.

Mateus E.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Excellent Plataform"

Kommentare: My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Vorteile: The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Nachteile: I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Alexandre M.
Diretor de Marketing
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Pipefy - A promise for greatness"

Kommentare: While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Vorteile: - Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology)
- Comprehensive API
- Great support and UX
- Consistency

Nachteile: - Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database)
- The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost
- The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX
- Web interface could be more responsive

• Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Thiago R.
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2019

"Opinion"

Kommentare: It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others. Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Vorteile: Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Nachteile: For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed. Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

• Bewertet am 4.11.2019
Carlos O.
IT Operations Technician
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Discovering a new world."

Kommentare: We're trying to decrease the time in app generation.
We face an internal process change that made an app take up to 4 days to be published and, with Pipefy, we could track the lifetime of a card in each phase making it easier to see where the process have failed.
Now deadlines aren't a problem and everything is up to date.

Vorteile: The fact that we adapt Pipefy to all our needs, improving personal and the entire company development in a way that other applications can't do.

Nachteile: Sometimes it's scary to think in all the detailed configuration we have to do to made it work the way we want.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Bojan S.
Manager - Channel Digital Transformation
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use"

Kommentare: Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Vorteile: Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Nachteile: There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Rafael B.
Product Designer
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Pipefy is on top of all our processes"

Vorteile: Ease of use, advanced customisation, fits well to manage almost any process I needed.

Nachteile: As we use Pipefy for controlling all of our processes, there are some features only available in major plans that would be very nice for us to have, but the price is prohibitive for now as a small business, specially due to exchange rates.

Mirna S.
Software Developer
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"Easy to use but automations need to improve!"

Kommentare: In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers.
This tool brought the following benefits to us: it unified our channel for receiving demands; brought visualization of the demands for everyone involved in the process.

Vorteile: Easy to use;
Possibility to customize cards with many types of inputs;
Personalized email submissions.

Nachteile: Automations could be improved.
At a certain point, I needed that when a "parent" card was moved from a phase, the "child" card (in another pipe), be moved from phase as well.
However, we were unable to do this with the automation options available in Pipefy.

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Torey H.
Informationsdienst
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2017

"Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!"

Vorteile: It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything. Customer support has been great! Features:
- The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power.
- Relational database tables that can be tied to cards.
- Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials
- Take action when certain fields change.
- Create and track sub-processes.
- Super solid GraphQL API.
- Reporting based on a cards fields.

Nachteile: - The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App. - You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

von Pipefy an 7.11.2017

Thank you so much for your feedback!

• Bewertet am 6.11.2017
Key Account Manager
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2020

"Excelent task management and process administration"

Kommentare: We've moved our business oportunities management form MS Excel Sheets to Pipefy, so we can access to critical information anywhere and anytime. Also, we are now administrating our customer's database directly in Pipefy.

Vorteile: It's easy to modify different pipes to adapt the flow to our business' activities. A powerfull tool to manage our day-to-day business oportunities, task assignments and collaborative work.

Nachteile: It could be improved card's conexion between pipes, so one card created in one pipe can be consulted or viewed in another pipe with some critical information.

Peter V.
Marketing manager
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"Fantastic Inventory Management Product"

Kommentare: Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Vorteile: I have been using pipefy for 3 or 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is very versatile and user friendly as it enables you to build your own platform for tracking, organizing and streamlining start to finish processes within your business. This product give me the confidence to manage our inventory from my desktop or phone, no matter where I am or the time of day. What a great product.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to make certain changes to individualize each process within your pipe with different colours to make the visual of each process be more defined.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Rafael F.
Traffic Manager
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Could be better"

Kommentare: It's good, but expensive.

Vorteile: Is easy to configure the pipes and the user have a lot of options.

Nachteile: The reports is very poor, the user don't have any kind of graphics and you can't bring data from two different pipes. I think the internal team don't like to improve the software frequently and implement new features.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020