Über Salesflare

Salesflare ist das intelligente CRM für Startups und kleine Unternehmen, die mit weniger Arbeit mehr verkaufen wollen.

Erfahre mehr über Salesflare

Janosch F.
Human Resources Consultant
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs"

Kommentare: This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Vorteile: This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Nachteile: Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.

Jakob T.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling"

Kommentare: Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

Vorteile: The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

Nachteile: A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement.

• Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Grafikdesign, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2020

"Easy to learn, easy to use and phenomonal customer support."

Vorteile: Simple, easy to use. Isn't bogged down with a confusing and complex interface that plagues a lot of CRMs. The customer service is quite literally, the best I have experienced. Questions are responded to promptly and clearly and new features are communicated clearly and efficiently. If the system hasn't been able to do something we wanted, the staff went above and beyond helping us build a custom workaround solution.

Nachteile: Few minor quality of life features were missing, when we first started using it, however, they have since added these in.

• Bewertet am 15.6.2020
Marketing Director
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"On the right path"

Kommentare: Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

Vorteile: I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

Nachteile: It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

von Salesflare an 5.12.2019

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

Chief Executive Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Easiest to use CRM"

Kommentare: Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Vorteile: Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Nachteile: Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

von Salesflare an 5.12.2019

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

Michael V.
VP Sales and Marketing
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2019

"Not sure what to do without it really"

Kommentare: We were working with SFDC but this didn't really do it for us. The hygiene was a nightmare. The tool wasn't used enough and the data became stale and therefore unreliable. We looked and found a lightweight tool that lives on top of you inbox and does all the things SFDC never did.

Vorteile: Salesflare provides a seamless experience between your salespipeline and your email inbox your cellphone and any other app you are using in the sales process. It automatically syncs all the activities. As a result your CRM becomes very clean. Forecasting is becomes more reliable and adoption of the tool among different sales reps is no longer a problem.

Nachteile: There are some missing features specifically around account management. However I am confident that these features will be build and added in due time.

• Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Kevin M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"The only CRM I trust"

Kommentare: I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

Vorteile: I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

Nachteile: The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Cal T.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2018

"CRM for Sales"

Kommentare: Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Vorteile: It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

Nachteile: When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

• Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Hemant S.
PR and Communications Head
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2019

"Most powerful yet simplest CRM"

Kommentare: Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

Vorteile: It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Nachteile: Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

• Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Nate R.
Director Of Operations
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2018

"Powerful Software for managing clients and leads"

Kommentare: Highly recommended if you are looking for a sales CRM that can integrate into your other systems and can streamline your teams methods for getting and retaining clients.

Vorteile: The biggest reason why we use Basecamp is it's simplistic and streamline interface when working with clients. This is our Go To CRM we use for managing projects along with our clients. Salesflare has made it so that we can track leads for each of the project types that we have then we integrate this information with other programs we use. At every stage of the sales process we know exactly where the client is in the sales cycle and how far along they are before we think they will make a purchase. It's great!

Nachteile: It can seem daunting at first because it is so feature rich. But they have a well built out FAQ and instructions page, so with a little bit of time, you can quickly get up to speed and start benefiting from all of the tools they offer.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Don D.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2018

"Highly Recommended CRM"

Kommentare: I use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.

Vorteile: Salesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!

Nachteile: There's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2018
Ayman A.
Digital Marketing Consultant & Trainer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2018

"It's a must for freelancers"

Kommentare: I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

Vorteile: 1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go
2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry
3) The excellent support team
4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline
5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

Nachteile: 1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly
2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

• Bewertet am 17.9.2018
José antonio S.
Regional SEO & Inbound Marketing Analyst
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2017

"Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI."

Kommentare: It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great. The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business. It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Vorteile: Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups. The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Nachteile: Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier.
It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

Hey Jose!

Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up.

Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

• Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Carlos D.
Account Manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2018

"Bare Bones But Dense With Features"

Vorteile: What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Nachteile: Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

von Salesflare an 11.9.2019

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Damian R.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2018

"Great sales pipeline management tool"

Kommentare: Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

Vorteile: The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

Nachteile: The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

von Salesflare an 12.9.2019

Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!

• Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Jason J.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2019

"Simple CRM with Expanding Feature Set to Get the Job Done"

Kommentare: Really happy with the overall Salesflare experience. I currently use a couple of different CRM tools for various reasons but see myself using Salesflare as my go-to main CRM.

Vorteile: Nice clean dashboard for a quick snapshot of your sales cycle and lead pipeline. Excellent clutter free user interface with just the right amount of features without being overwhelming. Customer service responds quickly when you have a question or concern and they welcome customer feedback and product suggestions.

Nachteile: Overall a great tool, hard to find much to dislike. I'd like to see a few more native integrations instead of the majority of things going through zapier but I completely understand the thought process as native 3rd party integrations can be very time-consuming.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2018

"Salesflare: Already Great and Getting Better"

Kommentare: As someone looking for a CRM for a particular use in a particular field, I really like Salesflare’s look and feel, power and possibility. It is still a relative newcomer, but already feels accomplished and still on the rise.

Vorteile: Salesflare is a very capable CRM with a feel not unlike Salesforce, the behemoth that dominates this market segment. It started as a nimble, useful product, and keeps growing in its versatility and capability. It continues to add integrations—both direct connections as well as a host of other possibilities with Zapier functionality.

Nachteile: “With great power comes great responsibility”—somebody smart said that once, and they were right. Salesflare is like a veritable Swiss Army knife, with lots of tricks up its sleeve, but it takes a little bit of sweat equity to get it right. While you might be able to use that saw to trim your toenails, there are better options. All of those options are there in Salesflare, so give yourself a little time to grow into it.

von Salesflare an 11.9.2019

Hello there! Definitely don't use a saw to trim your toenails, and if you need help, just reach out to us on the chat :-)

• Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Vassilis S.
Inbound Marketer
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2018

"Easy to use CRM"

Vorteile: Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Nachteile: Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

von Salesflare an 12.9.2019

Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!

• Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Ama D.
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2018

"Simple to Use With Just The Right Features"

Kommentare: Fantastic!

Vorteile: Simplicity. It has enough functionality to manage your sales pipeline without it feeling overwhelming. This also makes it possible to easily get up to speed with the software and actually put it to use, rather than it gathering dust. I also like the fact that I can have it as an app on my iPad.

Nachteile: I think the how-to videos and knowledge database need to improve. It would also be great if Salesflare could use it's blog or Youtube to educate business owners on how to get the best out of it and use it effectively in one's business.

von Salesflare an 12.9.2019

Hey Ama! We keep working on our YouTube videos (https://salesfla.re/gettingstarted) and knowledge base (https://howto.salesflare.com/) all the time based on your questions. If you have any questions, hit us up on the in-app chat!

John V.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2018

"New features added often"

Kommentare: Salesflare support is quick and efficient. They reply back to questions within hours or even minutes, and the online help is fairly complete. The software is something I use every day.

Vorteile: SalesFlare has all the most-needed features of a CRM. I especially like how Saleflare goes out and adds social media contact information for my contacts - automatically! The pipeline feature is easy to use and helps me stay organized.

Nachteile: There are a few things I would like to be able to do that I can't do yet - send an email message to everyone in stage X of my pipeline. I would also like to be able to search my internal notes on a contact. But those are minor features.

von Salesflare an 11.9.2019

Hey John! In case you missed it, you can now send an email message to everyone in stage X in your pipeline. Have fun!

• Bewertet am 27.9.2018
António A.
Web Marketing Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2017

"CRM software that saves you time"

Vorteile: Salesflare uses an "account-based marketing" CRM style. It pulls contacts automatically from Gmail (other clients available) which we can use to create new accounts. Later we can create opportunities in a kanban style. All communications are centralized under each account and all information is also available directly on Gmail. It also includes a short report feature which gives us insights about how we are doing in terms of new deals.

Nachteile: The tracking feature should be improved. Right now the system doesn't exclude IP's for tracking so if I open a "sent" email on Gmail it counts as "someone opened that email".

von Salesflare an 12.9.2019

Hey Antonio! Your own email opens and link clicks are now excluded, fully automatically. Hope you love it!

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Founder/Creative Director
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2018

"A Simple CRM Software with Hidden Possibilities"

Kommentare: An easy to use CRM with a lot of possibilities once you get deeper into using it.

Vorteile: It's simply and logically laid out. Getting started is easy. I like the distinction they make between a contact and an account. They also pull some information on contacts from their social media which is useful. It allows you to create, track, and close opportunities. The most useful feature for me is to be able to customize the stages of a selling process. One of their strengths is an enthusiastic integration with a wide range of other tools and products that are relevant to selling and prospecting.

Nachteile: Seemingly simple at first, digging deeper and using the product effectively is more difficult than appears. The import can only be done from a file. I would be a tremendous help to be able to important contacts directly from Google Contacts, Mailchimp, or Active Campaign, for example.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Amati pettes, I.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2018

"Easy to use, manage, and track sales process."

Kommentare: How easy you can create campaigns and opportunities and track your contacts. You will have a lot of ways to track your leads with Zapier integration and others like website and email. The automation options are really useful. Salesflare also has an app that you can use when your away from your computer and is really really awesome.

Vorteile: 1. Campaigns
2. Opportunities
3. Zapier integration
4. Website tracking
5. Email tracking

Nachteile: This platform has everything that my small marketing agency needs to track and manage our sales process.

Craig M.
Marketing Consultant
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2018

"Excellent sales pipe line software"

Kommentare: Salesflare has been an incredibly valuable tool for my sales process and my business. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Vorteile: As a busy sales person in the field, it always feels like extra work when it comes to updating CRM-type data and keeping track of my sales pipeline; Salesflare has an excellent and easy to use process to keep track of this and keep everything flowing. Huge fan!

Nachteile: There could be a few more integrations to make automation more available, but so far I like it a lot!

Sahil A.
Co-founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2018

"The Gmail integration is very powerful!"

Kommentare: At the beginning, it looks like any other CRM but as we started using it, Salesflare is far better than others we have tried. The way it populates information automatically is magical!

Vorteile: I love how Salesflare automatically picks up information from my email and populates that into the deal, along with syncing with calendar. This means we don't have to log meetings/notes manually and that saves a ton of time. Apart from that, their auto-enrichment of companies and people works like a charm. Once you get used to this new experience, there is no going back.

Nachteile: The search under "opportunities" can be made better from a UX perspective.

• Bewertet am 15.11.2018