Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über VoxVote

Kostenlose mobile Voting-Plattform mit unbegrenztem Publikum. Erstelle Live-Umfragen für dein Publikum, mache ein Quiz, verwende es in MOOC oder anderen Events.

Erfahre mehr über VoxVote

Simplicity of use for the for voters makes it quick and easy for the facilitator to integrate into a learning session.

Hard to see results, the usr interaction is not always optimal.

Bewertungen zu VoxVote

VoxVote hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 416 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie VoxVote bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cooles Abstimmungs- und Abfrage-Online-Tool

Für alle Benutzer und Teilnehmer sehr einfach zu benutzen und ohne technischem Aufwand machbar.

Nachteile sind bis jetzt noch überhaupt keine aufgefallen.

Amy
Amy
Director of Education in USA
Immobilien, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I wanted to add an audience participation tool to a live event and Voxvote was easy to implement.

It allows an unlimited number of respondents and many features which can be customized. It was easy to implement and the tutorial was helpful. They let you try it for free 5 times so you can test drive it.

Ask me again in a few months after I've used it a few times. I am still playing around with it and don't know what I like or don't like yet. i would love to be able to integrate the questions right into my powerpoint, but at this point it looks like I will be toggling back and forth. Let me know it this is not correct.

Antwort von VoxVote

Yes, at the moment there is no Powerpoint or Keynote plugin. Main reason: it might work on your local installation laptop, but on venue location, there might be other laptops on media beamers, preventing to install plugins. Also, the variety of Microsoft Office - version 2010, 2013, 2016 both on 32 and 64 bits makes it really hard to make hassle free plugins. Nevertheless, we are developing a simple slide page within VoxVote in 2018. So you can create simple slides between your questions. You can think of headers, subheaders, paragraphs, images, bulleted lists etc.

LUCIO
Tesoriere Generale in Italien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VOTE OF A STATUTE

IT IS BUILT BY THE EXPERIENCED HAND OF INEXPERIENCED USERS

DOES NOT KEEP THE ORDER OF THE QUESTIONS AND DOES NOT SHOW THE COLORS IN THE QUESTION TO THE PARTICIPANTS

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! About the colors to the client. That might influence quiz / correct / yes no answers. Colors are for the chart/graphs only.

Ma
Assistant Professor in Tschechien
Hochschulbildung, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Useful but limited free version

It does what I expect it to do, namely to collect data from audience.

The free option for newly registered is extremely limited while the paid options are expensive for this type of an app. Archivating an event is an irreversible decision, however the user is not warned for this.

Sterling
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool to Have!

Kommentare: Student Elections, Theme Votes, Royalty Votes- you name it and VoxVote has saved us the money of buying ballots and the time of counting. It's accurate, customizable to our needs and has been a game changer for us. THANK YOU!

I appreciate that VoxVote is willing to help out education by providing this service for free (for now). Other companies charge an arm and a leg which we just don't have in the classroom. This service allows us to do quick votes for our student body (Homecoming, Prom, ASB) and because it can be live it is VERY exciting for the students to see. It's AWESOME!

I haven't found any yet. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you get it- it's great!

Antwort von VoxVote

Whoop Whoop! What a great review!

Willy
Administrator in Schweden
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Experience of use

Easy to understand and use. We use the software for voting and it was easy to explain to participants how to vote.

Maybe a more fun layout in the app but it's not a big deal

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! The fun part is not our main focus. We have a b2b focus.

yael
physiotherapist in Israel
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

using voxvote

Kommentare: i plan to use it in a conference.

easy to learn how to use it. very friendly

design can be upgraded to somthing more nice

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks, we keep improving!

Julia
Professor in Portugal
Bildungsmanagement, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Great to use in Physics classes!

Kommentare: I use it in classes. After explaining a concept, I ask a few questions on VoxVote to check if the students understood it.

It's simple to use. It lets you know immediately whether students understand a concept.

It is difficult to write mathematical formulas and equations

Wael
Professor in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Class Interactions

Kommentare: I have been using VoxVote for several years and it never let me down. Quick to prepare, deploy customize and redeploy - saving time. A reliable tool.

Easy to use, customize and present. I could also copy question and duplicate events and then customize and redeploy.

I think perhaps some animations and music could turn it into a great quizshow tool as well.

vor 9 Monaten

Spot on! We love your comments. PS: embed html commands are possible.

Fernanda
Professor in Portugal
Biotechnologie, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

A very interesting and useful product

Kommentare: I use de product in classe to help the discussion of some subjects

The product is very useful and easy to use.

I really like this product and I can't find anything less good

vor 9 Monaten

Great! Maybe the educational license (edu365) is a good option for Universidade da Beira Interior?

Conrad
Education Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

I'm sorry to have lost access to full capabilities under UCLA

Easy to add questions and easy for audience to use without the need to download an app.

I miss the full functionality with the loss of license by UCLA

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Looking for an interactive ice breaker to start a training and poll the group of 10 at the start.

Kommentare: Too early to tell, still need to perform with a real live audience.
I hope to use this as an ice breaker at the start of a short training to poll participants about their perception and let the answer statistics generate some interactions from the audience.

Kahoot is used a lot in our company during events, but I needed something that is not a contest but a poll that allows for more than 4 answers. PROS: + Web based and browser access and no mandatory app required (not everyone has a smartphone!) + Easy to set-up questions + Clear visualisation of the results

- First impression of a question with 7 answers looked clunky due to scrolling that felt unnatural - After a first test, it is not clear what "free" really means... Limitations of a free account were not visible, but then again I dit not really look for it either before filling this in. --> value for your company will be that your name will be mentioned and projected throughout a diverse population of 10K+ employee company. If feedback of participants is good, it will be promoted in our internal intranet community.

Antwort von VoxVote

Hi, thanks for your review. We don't have yet your credentials, so please sent us a mail to [email protected] and we can try to solve the 'cons' you mentioned.

Andrea
associate professor in Ungarn
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Students like it and found it useful and fun.

Easy to create, fast to start and mobile app

I cannot delete a vote when it is wrong. Archived votes cannot be deleted.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks we could provide you a full free educational license.

Emmanuel
Feild Service Representative in Somalia
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Kommentare: I have used VoxVote to test students after my training exercises and it helps me a lot.

I like the VoxVote software because it is easy to use. The results for any voting exercise are fast and accurate. The graphical presentation of the results is outstanding and understandable by every participant.

I don't know whether to accuse the software or some smart phones because there are some phones that are slow to connect to the voting exercise. I also like least the number of questions that are available for the free or basic user.

Thansk!

Marie
Youngcaritas Speyer in Deutschland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Great!!

Kommentare: By using Voxvote we have discovered a new way to build a conversation with those we want to reach and inform. It's so much easier to talk about a result and let the audience explain their decision about a question. Especially getting in touch with young adults -the digital natives- it is so much better and also a good way via Smartphones, because they are so used to use them.

I like most about Voxvote that it helps you to get in touch with the audience. We used it for a Quiz about our organisation to inform young people about what we do and to get to know what they think about future. They had so much fun with the voting and I'm pretty sure we will continue working with this software, because it's easy to handle.

Voxvote has so many features and ways to create an event that it's sometimes a little challenging to understand everything - and I'm sure I haven't discovered all features yet. But I'm also very excited what I can learn about how to present with this software, but it takes some time.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! Great to read such extended review.

Roland
Leiter Services in Schweiz
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice and handy for votings in live audience

The results can be shown live in front of the audience. The availability of the tool is great.

The user interface for administering the Votings is not so self explanatory. I needed to practice first before I did my first live voting in front of an audience.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! with live software / events, it's always good to practice beforehand.

RICHARD
Vice Principal in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Vox Vote for Education

Kommentare: Very easy and quick way to gain insight from our parents without having to go through otrs of paper responses. Parents liked the way in which it is presented and we get more responses.

Very easy to use and very easy to gain feedback from parents

Nothing at all. Its so easy to use quick.

Thanks

Sarah
Founder in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

VoxVote review

My audience values seeing immediate poll results. This information helps validate relevancy of my presentation.

As a presenter in charge of all my own tech, it is a little challenging in a live audience venue to toggle between a slide presentation and VoxVote. The process isn't seamless. I wish there was a setting to have my adult audience advance through questions at my direction without my having to manually advance the questions.

Anna
Executive Assitant - Partner Specialist in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and efficient!

Kommentare: Voxvote brings a level of professionalism and class to our in person and online programs which benefits both our team and our clients as well.

After using only a few times, it is very user friendly and easy to set up new events and questions for our presenters to use.

It would be great if there were a text to chat feature where I could communicate with a Voxvote team member with questions. Look into Podium another great tech company that can do this for voxvotes members!

Thanks,

Gabriele
Associate Professor of Marketing in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service for teaching

Kommentare: It really helps involving my university students in class; students were extremely satisfied with this new feature in my courses

Ease of use; effectiveness in reaching the audience you are interacting with; involvement

The process of duplicating previous events is somehow cumbersome and it might be improved

Lasantha
Lecturer and medical officer in Sri Lanka
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

it gave me what I really need with my works of my institute.

it really worked and is working with realtime interactions with the audience. Since I got to use it, it was experienced the raising of attention from the audience. Most of the time, I used to to voxvote to interact with my students as some needed continous concerntrations.

it is necessary to have on-line live discussions and output of the interactive sessions to be displyed in power point presentation in sametime. currently, I am minimizing the PP to get the on-line output results of voting.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! We are awaiting the development of Microsoft / Office365 to allow live web in PowerPoint

Susanne
Schweden

Results from initial testing

Kommentare: Seems fairly easy to use. The Swedish language package for the questions is not translated correctly or missing for many items.
A mouse-over for some of the icons would have helped, for instance over the arrow to the right when you have the live graph up. I accidentally clicked it a couple of times to jump to the next question instead of using the menue above. Maybe a start-next-question button below the graph could be useful.

One of the freewares that gives the most opportunities (for free). Pricing is also reasonable.

Lack of ability to easily delete a whole question (I know that is a freebie-thing, but still)...

Antwort von VoxVote

Hi, Thanks for the review. In the question editor, you can find the 'hide' question. Kind of delete.

Rob
projectmanager eHealth in Niederlande
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Kahoot for adults and more!

Kommentare: More involved public, interactive presentations. People enjoy to participate and contribute to the story.

Make your audience interact, more involved public will remember your message better. It's easy to use.

Sometimes it takes a few seconds before a change is made. Not a big problem. It's a bit of a challenge to combine this with other presentation software, gotta switch between applications. Integration of some kind would be useful.

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks! Kahoot for adults!

Gerardo
MD in Spanien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to improve attention of your audience

Kommentare: As I previously said, it is a very powerful tool to get more attention and to get to know the opinions of your alumni.

For me it is the best way to attract the attention of an audience or public, specially in Med school classes. It also helps teaching and should use it more often.

The free version only gives you 10 sessions.... :(

Antwort von VoxVote

Great to hear. As medical school you can apply for the educational free license

Catalina
university professor in Peru

amazing

Kommentare: I can make my class amazing. I teach phylosophy to very yod dung students three hours a week, during fourteen week, so I need to prepare very dynamic sessions in orden to avoid boring them.

You can learn to use it quickly and make corrections easily. I wil also thank you if there is a spanish version available.

Because I'm not so fond of digital sistems, it seems to me there were little instructions for the people that are using it for the first time

Antwort von VoxVote

Thanks for the review. As an university user, you can also apply for the full educational upgrade Universidad de Piura. See http://www.voxvote.com/offers/domainlist