Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über Omnisend

Omnisend, die E-Commerce-E-Mail-Marketing-Plattform, die dir hilft, mehr zu verkaufen. Kompatibel mit den beliebtesten E-Commerce-Plattformen.

Erfahre mehr über Omnisend

Easy migrating from Mailchimp. Easy to use interface, and great customer service.

The moving target with monthly fees is a bit frustrating.

Bewertungen zu Omnisend

Omnisend hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 718 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Omnisend bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Andrei
Webmaster in Deutschland
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Perfekt für unsere Bedürfnisse

All in One Email Marketing mit Formularen, Pop-ups, Auswertungen, Mehrsprachigen Emails, hilfreicher und schneller Support, und und und...

Da fehlt mir nichts ein ehrlich gesagt...

Bo
Bo
Customer Service Ambassador in UK
Bankwesen, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Very nice for marketing solutions

Kommentare: We have been using Omnisend for both campaigns and workflows and customized everything with our needs. Customer service responds well when needed help and they are very knowledgeable and reacts very fast.

Has pre-built e-commerce workflows and automation workflows with pre and post purchase follow-ups, and lots of other features that can create your sms or e-mail marketing campaings from scratch and lets you have a view of any campaigns from their beginning to their end with generating performance reports. Highly using the high management reports for the management and the whole company. Works really well with banking campaigns when targeting spesific customers.

The product should work on their own, integration with other tools might be problem.

Filippo
Filippo
Principal Software Engineer in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy newsletter for shopify customers and not only

Omnisend allows you to define complex automatic communication workflow with different channels: email, SMS, push, facebook, you name it. The template editing is not the best, but still quite powerful and intuitive.

The signup workflow from Shopify works only for customers signed up via the form, not for customers that signed up during an order. This cause quite a lot of friction, I hope they will add the order as a trigger in the future. To use the more advanced channels like SMS, push notification and Facebook messages, you need to pay a more expensive plan. For a small business, it may be not possible.

Antwort von Omnisend

Hi Filippo! Thank you so much for leaving such an unbiased and detailed feedback for our application. After reading your comment, we wanted to reach out with some clarification on your last comment. We indeed don't have a built-in solution for triggering the Welcome automation when subscribing to the check-out page. But, we may offer a workaround when defining the properties that distinguish those contacts, among others, will help you trigger different flows. For example, you may set up the Segment of the contacts having Subscribed status and not having the opt-in date field (that is assigned after subscribing to the Signup form) and use it in the Segment entry-based flow. In that case, any new contact subscribing at the checkout page will get the intended message. Please, check this instruction (https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/2398171-contact-enters-exits-a-segment-automation ) and reach out to our Support Team for assistance via [email protected].

Adam
Full Stack Developer in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Email Marketing Tool with CDP Features

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Email marketing, lead capture and naturing.

Omnisend unify customer data in one place which help make informed decisions.

Omnisend is a perfect shot, it barely let me down.

Matt
COO in Frankreich
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Many features

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied!

It helps us with people who sign up for our mobile app - they are added to our contact list and then receive a welcome email.

The email content builder is glitchy. Fonts, colors, etc.

Greta
Founder in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Great Email Marketing for Ecommerce

The data and insights it provides on customers, orders, behaviours and experience.

The limitations with the design templates.

Jo-Ann
Owner in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Best Email Marketing Tool for Shopify

Kommentare: Omnisend is second to none in terms of managing my email campaigns and automations. Once set up, everything just runs smoothly in the background so the majority of our marketing is on auto-pilot.

I love Omnisend. Having used it for sveeral years now, it is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Setting up automations and forms and managing email campaigns in so incredibly easy.

The email campaigns functionality can be a bit slow to respond. The automations are great once set up, but not very intuitive and difficult to manage and copy over to new automations.

Chetan
Chetan
Director in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Marketing Software for our Ecommerce Brand!

Kommentare: It was a nice experience with the Omnisend. We overall loved this tool for our automations and customer engagement.

Omnisend is the best email marketing tool for our fashion brand. We have used this tool a lot for our automations and campaigns, on a daily basis.

It's kind of a complete tool in the email marketing industry, and we loved this tool a lot.

Bau, 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome for communications

Kommentare: Omnisend has been a great and easy experience from beginning to end.

This is a really easy platform to use for sending out mass emails. We used it for internal company communications and it was convenient to set up different audiences to send emails to depending on the subject. The emails are very customizable too.

The only thing I would choose to improve is the "preview" feature. A lot of the times the preview didn't look exactly like the actual email on my browser (some of the word spacing would be off, pictures slightly different sizes, etc.). Not a big deal but a little annoying.

Smita
Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Decent Software for email marketing

Kommentare: Overall it has been very positive, its one of the best email marketing software that i have seen so far.

Lot of inbuilt templates which makes it easy to create and send emails with ease. It is easy to integrate with other applications, also when issues arise the customer support team is very helpful. The dashboard is very well designed and provides a overall picture of the status.

I don't have anything to dislike at this point. One point i would like to highlight is that the initial setup can be a little difficult for people without any IT background.

Ipek Nil
Ipek Nil
Sales Marketing Specialist in Türkei
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great SMS Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like especially using this for SMS marketing and it's very efficient.

I prefer that this tool allows Turkish character into the body of SMS text.

Andrea
Owner/Designer in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up

I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas. After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions. I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win. The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want. I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week. The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price. Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Shubhanshu
Senior Visual Designer in Indien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Omnisend has AMAZING potential and they hear you

Kommentare: I like whatever I've experienced and look forward to whatever the omnisend team is building towards.

It's relatively good and easy-to-use software. It'll handle all your basic email/sms marketing needs and maybe more. They're growing and evolving as we speak - like literally, they've added a new email builder and a new form builder in the last couple of months. They take feedback quite seriously. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. They've got some amazing people behind the chatbox who go out of their way to resolve any and all of your queries. PS. The new email builder is an amazing improvement over the last one. It provides you with way more control over your email - it still has space for more improvement.

A lot of things are missing at the moment. Since they switched to a new email builder, they lack the ability to edit your templates (built on the new system) after you've saved them. The forms from the old form builder are still a little volatile - for eg. we've had some major scaling issues on the website where the form wouldn't scale with the screen size. I personally design 60-70% of my emails in another software and import the images to omnisend; I would prefer more control over the layout and visuals as a designer.

Jade
Content creator in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best email service for new bloggers!

Kommentare: Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

Ashfaq
Director in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best small business email software

Integration of SMS and emailAutomationsSMS

Unable to sort campaigns by revenueHard to edit product grids

Trevor
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Value Product - Converting Lots of Klaviyo Accounts to Omnisend

Kommentare: We wholeheartedly recommend all of our clients switch to Omnisend. There are just too many reasons NOT TO SWITCH! They're amazing.

The most impactful feature right off the bat is the savings you will receive when compared to Klaviyo. Once you get over the massive amounts of $$$$ you will save each month, then you fall in love with the ease of how the platform works, how it explains everything in detail, how it walks you through email and sms flows, etc. It's brilliant in every way. Then, you will fall in love with the support they provide to all of their customers. Can't figure something out, or have a special workflow you can't figure out? They will help you!

There is absolutely nothing that I would change about their service.

Taylor
Marketing Specialist in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Omnisend HELPED our online revenue

Kommentare: Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Adebayo
Digital Marketing Specialist in Nigeria
Vermögensverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and efficient email tool

Kommentare: With Omnisend, I have been to solve my email marketing problems with ease and I have experienced growth in my business.

I am really impressed with the easy of setting up campaigns and navigating through the tool. It's easy to use and it has fantastic designs. Since I started using the tool, my business growth has been consistent and productive.

Not much actually but they can improve the tool by making selection of multiple options available.

Tanya
B2C Marketing Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, helpful support

Kommentare: Omnisend does a wonderful job of walking you through the set up process and explaining how to create the best automations and segments for your use case. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been wonderful during our time with Omnisend.

Automations and campaigns are fairly easy to build out and create. The latest segmentation and filter features allow us to further target our contacts.

There are some limitations to things that we could use to help us, most notably click maps within automations.

Hyunji
Web Design Team Lead in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, overall great tool for email marketing

Kommentare: Overall, we are satisfied with the functions Omnisend offers. It would be great if we get the saving template function back to use the same template for other stores.

Easy way to build and schedule the emails.

It's a bit hard to customize some of the elements. I am not sure when the copy template to other store would be available again.

Tanya
Founder in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Big fan of Omnisend

Kommentare: We've been really happy with Omnisend for the last number of years and will continue to use the app in our marketing activities.

Omnisend is a powerful tool that's easy to use, offers customizable features, and exceptional analytics.

We had some issues when converting from old builder to new builder but it turned out to be a simple user error and customer service helped us right away.

Jonathan
Director in UK

Why You Should Consider Omnisend

Kommentare: Omnisend lets us build our email marketing lists, automate email communications and easily design newsletters, it works very well with Shopify and while prices have increased recently it still represents good value

Great list and email design management at a price that is more than competitive compared to some of the other big players in this area. The customer service is also very good

WE have 3 ecommerce stores in different territories - when creating automations and emails it should be easier to copy existing flows and templates from one store account to another - it often feels like this was forgotten in the original build of the software. THe ability add short videos into emails would be good to

LaTresha
CEO in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Great App

Kommentare: So far it's been very positive, the customer service team rocks!

Helps me easily reach my customers in each step of their purchasing journey.

Integrating certain software, creating segments

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner in Indien
Animationssoftware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Email Marketing and Abandoned Cart Recovery Automation!

Kommentare: We use Omnisend for abandoned cart recovery and for email marketing.

After Jilt shut down, they recommended Omnisend for our marketing needs. - All data from Jilt was imported without any problems, the contacts and tags as well. - Unlimited contact list size for free unlike other services. Though the active contacts are limited to 250. - Free 500 emails per month is enough for a small business like ours, also offered us 500 free push notifications and SMS which is rare. - The email templates are easily editable, professional and sleek. - Email customer support is nice and fast to respond, even for the free plan. - All automations and workflows available in the free plan, no strings attached. - Auto generated unique Discount codes with Woocommerce integration for free in the basic plan. To summarize, I would say that any and every function is available right from the basic plan, no limitations. It was great to learn about them before paying without any caveats.

There is not much to dislike, it is an overall amazing service. - Had trouble initially with integration with Woocommerce, had to contact customer service as the documentation was not up to date. - Interface is a bit complicated to navigate.

Svetlana
owner in Australien
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Easy to use, saves time

Kommentare: quick and easy marketing and saves a lot of my time

I like how Omnisend helps me to market my products and increase my sales. Email marketing, push notifications, scratch cards, reports, contact list updates...

when you need to go back if you forgot something, no option to open the next step in new tab