Filtern nach:

Über HubEngage

A feature rich employee communication and engagement platform for mobile apps, intranets, digital displays and emails.

Erfahre mehr über HubEngage

Allie S.
Allie S.
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent employee mobile app

Kommentare: HubEngage offers a great mobile application with a customizable interface for just $1.00 per employee per month.

They should offer an unlimited price after so many people because it can be expensive. Remove the min. for those paying a higher monthly price

Ryan L.
Territory Executive in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Hub Engage Easy to use

Kommentare: Great experience. All in one company chat board.

How easy it was to use. Very collaborative

I still have not found anything that I do not like about it

Kevin E.
Assistant to the President in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Good Tool for Engagement / Some Features Slow to Mature

The platform allows our Team Members from across all of our locations to interact and share what is going on in their area. We have seen an increase in engagement with almost 2/3 of our Team Members active on the app.

HubEngage is constantly working on new features to improve the app. They often seek input from the customer in order to build their queue for improvement. Overall, we appreciate the continuous improvement mindset; however, some of the features and upgrades have been a little bumpy on the rollout. One feature in particular that we have struggled with for a while is the ability to seamlessly upload videos without having to have an administrator help facilitate in the backend of the system. They are working on smoothing out this feature; however, in its current state it is not as easy to use as some of the social media platforms people are used to.

Lizz C.
VP of Team Member Engagement in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service at Its Best

Kommentare: It has been a wonderful experience from beginning to end. If you are thinking about a product to bring your team together this is it. I would be happy to speak with anyone about my experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

If I could give Customer Service more than 5 stars a would. This product is user friendly and has really brought my team together. The service from the support team has been exemplary. I could not ask for more.

I did not like the formatting of the surveys in excel. But the support team assisted me in creating a format that not only worked for us but that my boss loved. So not an issue.

Frank D.
Sr. Director of Human Resources in USA
Automotive, 5 001-10 000 Mitarbeiter

HubEngage Service

Kommentare: Overall experience has been excellent. No regrets we selected HubEngage. The Service and Support are prompt and exceptional

All of them. The program is robust and continuing improving. There are many features and we can't even get to them, but they are there and we are starting to use more.

None. The implementation was a bit cumbersome for us, but not because of the team at Hub. The cumbersome implementation was because of getting all our administrators to use the tool

Chris R.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Awesome solution for employee mobile applications!

Kommentare: HubEngage offers more features than other similar platforms and at a fraction of the price! The apps incorporate robust segmentation, interactive experiences, gamification, scavenger hunts and geo-targeting, and a highly customizable implementation!