Über Vagaro

Verwende die Salon-Software und Apps von Vagaro, um gebucht zu werden, Zahlungen abzuwickeln, Mahnungen zu versenden und dein Unternehmen zu vermarkten. Startpreis: 25 $/Monat.

Erfahre mehr über Vagaro

I like the professional view and the ease with integration.

Poor customer service with and attitude. Difficult to use for for more then 1-2 people.

Bewertungen zu Vagaro

Vagaro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 991 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Vagaro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2 993)

Christie

Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Vernetzung, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

My long term scheduler

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The fact is that Vagaro is a full-featured salon and spa management solution that not only helps you reach a wider customer but also optimizes your daily operations, including scheduling appointments and handling payroll.

Vagaro creates an effective marketing funnel so that the needs of clients and businesses can guide the delivery of the appropriate services. I liked using Vagaro through the phone app. The service uses sophisticated encryption to protect sensitive data

The company does have a website where information about breakdowns is provided and updated to keep users abreast of the problems. To allow flexibility for the bookings for numerous businesses at once, developers need to work on new features. The client booking part was not my favorite. Due to the length of time between when an application is submitted and when it is processed, it was exceedingly difficult for customers to schedule their own appointments with a hair salon.

Victoria Vásquez
Event and Booking Center Manager in Chile
Gastgewerbe, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Pleasantly Surprised by the Ease of Use of Vagaro

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I have been very impressed with Vagaro. The set up process was easy, the interface was intuitive, and the help documentation was comprehensive. I have had a great overall experience with Vagaro and would definitely recommend it to others.

I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to use Vagaro. The interface was intuitive and the help documentation was comprehensive. I was able to quickly set up my account and start using the service right away. Overall, I'm very pleased with the experience!

The one downside I found to Vagaro is that it doesn't offer any additional features such as customer loyalty programs or additional marketing tools. These features would be great additions to an already great service.

Hanin
Hanin
Spa Director in USA
Quelle: GetApp

STAY AWAY FROM Vagaro & PAYDESK!

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We’ve purchased the PAYDESK thinking it’s as legit as they made it sound on their website, We ended up with an everyday of non-ending frozen system, unable to accept clients appointment, unable to check out clients, we have to restart the system almost every time we need to check out client, or try to book a client. Unable to see client signature of the guest side, unable to have them complete forms on the guest side of the Pay Desk. We’ve been in contact with Support since the first couple days we have received the PayDesk. They have been procrastinating the process of solving the issues, scheduled multiple remote sessions to try to resolve the issues, which was a total fail! They requested videos of all the issues they couldn’t solve during the remote session they set up , and we provided, YET its been over 6 weeks of going back and forth of non-ending emails! They’ve solved absolutely NOTHING!! Everyone on the software team blames the hardware team, and here we are with a piece of crap device. They Won’t refund a device that was purchased in JULY 2022, and they have evidence of all the support tickets they’ve been receiving for the past 5 months which is since we have received. I have called and talked to many people who stated each time that would be the last time before they escalate it to the development team, and they’ll take an action! NOTHING was done.

Absolutely NOTHING! They take forever to answer a phone call if you contact support! Which will be very often once you start using their system! They’ve always had issues solving the issues you calling in regards! The worst nightmare I made a decision to use Vagaro in my business

TERRIBLE customer service, Unreliable devices, unreliable software, reckless team who does not care how frustrated you or you clients are with their system! Undelivered Services, and they've always had issues when trying to solve " the issues" you contact them in regard . They only charge money for everything you sign up for, but support for their terrible device can take up to 6 months with out any solving to the issues.

Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Many great features, excellent customer services, and small areas that can improve

Kommentare: So far, this software is above and beyond our previous two companies. They seems very willing to change and add features, as well as helpful in onboarding and migrating our business into their system. They were even able to import reviews!

There are many optional add-on features. This allows us to do things like add forms, accept payment, and have a waitlist. These are super helpful features and it is nice to know if we don't need them we can cancel them.

The software is a bit slow, and challenging when it comes to customer management. I have gotten some errors around adding customers with "existing email addresses" even though they can't find the email in the system.

Fadel
Fadel
health care in Jordanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The best choice for anyone who intends to start and establish their own business

5,0 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: This program contributed well to the success of my own project represented in a store that provides massage, physiotherapy and physical health services, and since this field of work and the nature of the services provided depend mainly on organizing and scheduling appointments well and regularly and based on medical and scientific foundations, it saved me a lot of effort and time In terms of organization and punctuality to provide high quality services without delay, and it also helped me a lot in good communication with my customers that this program has become for me one of the most important tools used in my store.

A pleasant user interface for setting up, easy to navigate, and the possibility of simplifying and customizing it. This ease of use gave the customer a comprehensive idea of the services we offer in a professional marketing manner and in a very simple way, devoid of any complications that may confuse the user, whether for the customer or the service provider. Most customers love how easy it is to book Appointments and get a text confirmation with just a few clicks and here lies the good marketing role of this feature in particular.The possibility of direct integration with the customer's Google Calendar is among the best that this program has to offer, as it has facilitated online reservations and appropriate appointments for people who are busy most of the time.The availability of electronic payment gateways by credit cards has provided many advantages, including ease of invoicing and documentation of payments. It also saved some customers the embarrassment of not paying a tip. By using the card, only the cost of the service will be deducted. With regard to customer service, I have sometimes felt that they may have the same amount of desire that I have for the success of my store, due to the amount of patience they possess. They are always keen to provide the best services despite the increased demand for them.The possibility of re-booking an appointment at the time you find it very appropriate to re-book.

There are those who consider the program to have an exorbitant monthly subscription cost, but for me I find it acceptable compared to the services provided .It is not possible to set up multiple services within the store, as we had to set up physical therapy and massage under different employees with the same name as my store with two different Google calendars, which might make it a little messy.I fully understand that this program has a marketing aspect, but the frequent ads sometimes make it very annoying.The inability to print some important data that pertains to the client, such as contact information or my address list, which makes me compelled to copy them manually.The inability to allocate specific days incidentally during one week, in other words. For example, in the event that we have an emergency circumstance that made me compelled to close the store on this day, let us say that it is Wednesday, then when I block this day only specifically from this week only, that is, for once One, it will ban all similar days in the coming weeks, which may result in qualitative changes in appointments and reservations, or accounting errors, as there are many future prepaid reservations that may cause some serious problems , so I hope that Some flexibility will be added in the next updates. We need to add upgrades to the services in a branched way from the basic service without the need to add them separately, as this is better in terms of form and organization.

Marissa
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

After 7 years with another booking software, we switched to Vagaro in 2019 and have been very happy

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We really like Vagaro. We have improved/streamlined our online booking thanks to it.

The interface is easy to navigate and is much more client-user friendly than other booking software. And Daily Deals are great!

Vagaro still doesn't have a lot of little features/extensions that would make doing business even easier, but they keep adding new things, which is helpful.

Frank
Licensed Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

My pros and cons on Vagaro

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience so far, with Vagaro is really good. I would recommend them to other massage business and massage therapists. I have had no issues or concerns, with any issues I've had, support has always been extremely professional and helpful in every way.

I love the confirmation and waitlist features the most, because it prevents me from having to physically keep track of client's and my schedule openings. I like having everything integrated in the software; i.e., scheduling, payments, confirming, color coding, the waitlist, etc. Also their Customer Service Support is outstanding!!

I really wish the software would have an Add-on feature. I don't like having to integrate the Add-ons into my actual services, because it put the Add-on as a separate scheduled appointment. The other feature I don't really like is having to pay for Marketing and Texting features, of which there are different tier levels. Wight Massagebook it was all included. These are my biggest dislikes of the software.

Kane

Great Value For Salon Owners

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Couldn't have built my little company without you.

We literally started a tanning business on a whim inside of 30 from start to our grand opening in a week after Christmas. I seriously doubt that it would have happened without Vagaro. I'm still busy putting our products into the store as of my writing this and adjusting and readjusting services and discounts. This software has made us getting our services and products online so easy. Between Vagaro and Canva I've built an entire functioning business ready (almost) for take off. I wish the pricing was different. I'm not even sure what I'm being charged right now for whatever services I've chosen. Wish it was all one package deal. Other than that gripe, I have this software incredibly useful. Wish us luck!!

The pricing structure. Bundle your awesome services into an affordable package for small business startups where they can afford it and succeed. Then you'll have a paying customer for many years. If they cannot afford it and start to fail you lose, too.

Melanie
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Adding features, great staff

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Positive, usually really easy to get through to customer service.

It's an all-in-one integration. I don't have to worry about third parties taking advantage of a small business like mine.

Payment capture for online booking is not always reliable. I had an ex-vagaro user take up 4 hours on my book only to no show and our only solution is to invoice her. I cannot change her info since she used to have a pro account. Vagaro is always working on improving. I hope they take pro account privileges away when a user quits or lets the license lapse.

RobinSimone
Hairstylist in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Your doing great sweetie !!

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I actually really love this app its very user friendly and professional !

I love that my business can grow with Vagaro from independent stylist to BOSS !!

It takes a little to long to change the Service menu but on a lap top its not so bad

Melinda
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

Kommentare: Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Felicia
cosmetologist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

My clients and myself love Vagaro!

Kommentare: Vagaro has been great. Even when My website domain host offered a booking site through them, they admitted theirs can't compare to everything Vagaro can do.

I love that I don't have to be a slave to my phone. I don't have to go back and forth with clients, "how bout this time? or this time? or this time?" they can just get online and see all my openings! I don't (often) have to leave my clients in the middle of appointments to book another one. When i'm off/busy i set my work phone to driving mode, directing my clients to book online. The reminder texts are a God Sent according to my clients and compliments very well the ability to set my clients up on a rotating schedule which is also very convenient! Oh, and the dashboard is a great tool to track busy times, slow times and number of clients, repeat clients and if they're booking online or not

I don't know if this is already a feature or something I need to do on my end through my phone but it'd be very useful if i got some sort of sound notification, a ding of some sort, when someone booked online so i would be aware of it when i'm super busy and think I know my schedule and end up telling a walk-in to come back when I think I have a gap in my day but it's been filled online. I do wish there was a way I could make certain appointments only available during certain times for services that I share a room with another stylist. And not that it happens often (maybe 3 times in 3 years) but when the site is down.... i feel totally lost, like a have no control over my life, I don't know when my next appointment is, who they are or what they're having done! it's awful. but it never lasts more than an hour or two I don't think.

Nashira
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best appointment app out there

Kommentare: I am fully satisfied with Vagaro.

You get the biggest bang for your buck with this app. I have tried a few others in the past and paid way too much for features that Vagaro not only charges an affordable price for but the set up in easy and self explanatory that you don't really need to call into tech support. I have also tried several of different types of marketing on various platforms but Vagaro has one that I have gotten plenty of clients from. Their forms is amazing, you can do intake forms and send out surveys and given that we are going through a pandemic its an easy way to get fast feedback from you clients without being in front of them. Everything is basically customizable without being too overwhelming with their features. You can literally tailor it to your business needs without being forced to have a feature and pay for it just because it falls in a certain category. Keep up the good work Vagaro!

Sending an invoice for a future appointment. Sometimes we get booked for chair events in the future and the company hiring us requests to pay a day or two before the event.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Nashira, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Cristene A
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best fit for a diverse business with an unbeatable price.

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been Wonderful. I seem to find more ways to expand, streamilne and save time every time I log in.

Vagaro has such wonderful functionality, its very user friendly, and the updates and offerings that were implemented to serve users during the pandemic have been absolutely outstanding. The multi use calendar has been a very valuable asset to myself and staff and the combined inventory tracking, checkout features, and marketing tools have streamlined my business. Using Vagaro has saved me time, frustration and has increased our professional presence in our community. One of the the best features is the unbeatable price. I haven't found any platform that has satisfied our needs as diverse Holistic Wellness Center with room to grow.

I wish I could print my address list to a label so I can send old fashioned b-day cards. When I create my marketing blasts the finger scroll jumps very quickly leaving the user to have to manually us the scroll to the right. Very minimal issues to even speak about.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Cristene, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Leasa
Hairdresser in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and most of all fun!

Kommentare: Even my least tech savy staff love this app. It's like their own little business is their pocket.
You can update colour themes and making the app look visually pretty and personalised is also a great feature.
Overall it does what I need it to do and makes my life easier. What else could you ask for.

This system is the easiest I have used and has the most features for a decent price. Has most of the things I need and clients always comment on how super easy the online booking system is. Needless to say we get a lot of clients booking online The mobile part of the system is the easiest I have used and you can do so much from your phone

A few things need to be customisable such as the text message system especially in Australia. Probably needs text message marketing options as well. It could be a little easier to add services to existing services. You currently have to pretend to checkout the client and add the service there. It's easy to delete or alter services on an existing booking but not to add the service.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Leasa, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Amy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best value for features, support level & price

Kommentare: I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Jennifer
hairstylist in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

vagaro

Kommentare: Everything has always been great since i have been using this app.
I have tried others and this is the BEST in my opinion!

I love how easy this app is.. My clients LOVE the reminders and I LOVE I don't have to send them! Through COVID this company has been amazing!!!

I love everything I haven't had any issues at all..

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Kristin
Kristin
Business Owner in Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

LOVE this program is GREAT & Easy for beginners to use!

Kommentare: Love it?

I absolutely love this program. I was using paper calendar and paper files. I am SO happy I could help planet earth and take away my old school filing system and replace with an online. It was so simple to set up. So it’s a great program for beginners. I love the points system and the fact you can add products as I just don’t provide services - I also sell products. Customer service is always available for help also!

Ummmm…can’t think of anything I don’t like. Maybe to make your work hours easier to use. Like I have another part time job and when I switch my hours online it copies it as the business hours of the business which I do not like. I wanna keep it open 8-4pm but say I work 12-3 I don’t want it to switch it online to that. Do you know what I mean? I just want it to look like I’m booked.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello Kristin. We're glad to hear your feedback. You can read about how to set your business hours here: https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405450496923

Christine
owner/operator Esthetician in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Made my aesthetic career easy and increased revenue

Kommentare: Excellent! I can be anywhere there is wifi if a client wants to change their appt or has questions about booking or cancelling their appt. This site has saved me so much time, paper with online receipts, and is so efficient with the automatic appt confirmation. It has helped me be very efficient with organizing time, appts and has helped to increase revenues.Very up to date and easy to use from my iPhone or laptop!

for the client: accessible through an app, sign up with facebook as well, automatic emails and or texts to confirm appts, client may cancel appt, online forms easy to fill out for myself: accessible through the app, very easy to schedule and reschedule and cancel appts, a complete custom menu with limitless editing, email and text marketing, inventory easy to do using smartphone and barcodes, check out very efficient online, always choices, no need for a receptionist and very few telephone calls. Automatic confirmation of appts go to the client's email or text for them to add to their calendar

In Canada clients can't purchase on the website, although I do use Anycard online e-giftcards with the Stripe availability and clients can etransfer me directly or phone in their credit card for an online gift certificate. Must purchase an extra website feature if wanting more space for pictures, etc, so I end up posting on Instagram with examples, before and after. No feature to post videos, but I understand the site is looking in to this feature

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Christine, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Katrina
Cosmetologist in USA

Part time gal

Kommentare: The financial tracking and break downs are very simple and easy.

I really love that with this software, everything is pretty much in one place. The POS is relatively easy to use and I havent had many issues at all. The customization adds a nice flair as well.

There are only TWO things that come to mind. 1. I wish I could set certain days through out the month and not necessarily certain weekly hours. I am a part time worker and I work a random three days every week. My clients are not allowed to book through the online part because I cant pick the days I will be available without it being a reoccurring weekly schedule. If it is, I havent figured it out and would love to know how to do so! 2. Fridays/ weekends it takes FOREVER to get my transfer into my bank. Its very frustrating at times due to the fact that I am a very small business and don't have large transactions frequently.

Molly
Salon Owner/Esthetician in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Is Varago is good for your company?

Kommentare: With Vagaro the purpose was always selling time. FIlling up the white space on the calendar with clients and making sure you did that as efficiently and productively each day as possible in order to create growth and profit for the company. Vagaro is a tool in which you are able to do that. But for bigger salons that need more details, reports, numbers, it does fall bit a short.

I liked that this system was super simple and straight forward. It is very easy to switch over to Vagaro from another company which is what we did. The ease of use is definitely a plus but it also was a reason why we left. It was not very detailed on other aspects that we needed more options and attention on.

I love a software company that has a well developed app for it's salon users. This is important for the team because they use this every hour to see and check their schedules. I think also the reports should have been more detailed and intricate but they may have improved that at this time. I don't think anything was difficult to use but because of it's ease of use, it meant that the software didn't really allow for as much information and details as we needed at the time to run a salon aiming towards growth. Things were hard to find or figure out because it wasn't provided in the reports or we had to add other features from outside companies to make up for lacking features.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback, we love to hear that our software is easy to use. We recently released updates to our reports section based on the feedback that businesses were looking for more intricate data. You can check what other features we are currently working on here: https://feedback.vagaro.com/forums/915991-feature-requests

Maria
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Booking System !

Kommentare: I really love this booking system . I find it easy to use and reliable. I also love the chat feature. If I don't understand something or need help with something or just plain forgot how to do something Vagaro tech support is there to help. I first got it because I needed a website ASAP to look professional. I also needed a reliable booking system for myself and my clients. it has increased client retention and clients that did not like to book in advance no do so because they don't have to remember to call and then play phone tag until we get to talk. I am a sole proprietor. Even good people forget appointments , with the 3 reminders that clients get its hard to forget to come in. If they still do forget or no show you can check with Vagaro to see if the text actually went through. I had a client that said she never got the message. She seemed honest but I did not see how that could be possible. I checked with Vagaro and there was an issue with her phone service. I don't do this with everyone, but in this case she really did not get the message. I do love that wen a client confirms the appointment the color in the appointment book changes to orange . If not I call them up. I love how it keeps track of what I do and what the clients get. I also love that I can set rules for online booking. I have mine set to 48 hour advance booking notice and then I have to approve it. But its possible to have same day booking open as well or not at all. I can keep track of how I I take payment cash or credit or check. The gift certificates are wondeful too. You can have a little creativity with them. Now and then someone will call when I am closed for a gift. I can send them a gift certificate through email. You can also do email blasts. I think a text blast would be great too, although they don't offer this at the moment. .

The ease of use, and the fact that clients get repeat reminders. It has increased client retention. It also shows new clients that I am serious about the business. The website was so easy to set up.

It does not work with Square. I was using Square before I started with Vagaro. I love Square too. I think the ability to text blast would be great. I know it takes me days to read my own email. A text is read that day. I do wish I had more space on the website. I do offer more services than the average cosmetologist. I also wish there was an easier way to get products that I sell into Vagaro. I think this should be something that Booking systems and beauty companies work on together. it would be great if you could just dropa Dermalogica App into Vagaro. When prices change all products are updated. and so on . Any product line that a salon or spa could use should have something to just ad in easy peasy.

stylist-owner in USA

GOD send

Kommentare: For a small chair rental salon with no receptionist because there's no need for one, the online booking for customers and especially the reminders 3 days and day before are priceless...and being able to book 24/7 no matter if at home , eating out, rehab, or hospitalized with covid..I can work anywhere. except prison ,no shoelaces, no belt and sure as sh#* no cell phone..lol... just kidding about eating out, ill never book a customer when eating.

integration wasn't difficult , even if your not technology savvy its still very easy to learn and setup . Stylists and customers love it! from reminders to booking . Ease of use is very impressive with both. And as Stylists we have not even tapped into the full or depth of tools that vagaro offers. Iv'e tried others and hands down Vagaro is a win/win for you and customers. There's a video tutorial for every feature . My wish to grow salon or to multiple salons to take full advantage of the minds that built and continue to maintain/improve the perfection of Vagaro.... "Very Grateful"

No complaints and every now and then we'll hear something didn't work . But it's usually the User, the Cell service or Internet. NO COMPLAINTS VAGARO. I really don't have a complaint....unless you have the capability to read my mind , print real money, oh! let me customize my OWN colors , i love the Vagaro orange , sometimes black.....lol...keep up the great work!!!

Maria
Owner , cosmetologist in USA

I love this booking system!

This booking system makes my business so much easier to run as a soloprenuer . It is so much more than just a booking system , it is my website and POS as well. I love how it sends out multiple reminders to clients (3) I believe . My clients love it as well for the ease of use and the reminders. I get compliments on this and how the website looks as well. I love that Vagaro listens to its clients requests and adds new features from time to time . There is also a chat feature for help and on the phone assistance as well. I love the fact that I can sell gift certificates, and cc cards as well . Today I got an email that now if we wish we can have clients pre pay for services. The customer service is just wonderful. I revcently changed the template on my website to something that reflects my business image now . I love how it is easy peasy to do so , without assistance. Many of my clients like the option to book online themselves. I love how to make reports for my accountant is easy as well . Another benefit is email marketing. If you want to know more sign up for the free trial .

I wish they had an answering service. Maybe one day . They do have a place where you can put a clients formula which is great . But if a client gets multiple services it would be nice if there were multiple type cards for them for , facials , lashes , hair , etc . I wish they also had online forms for clients to fill out and sign . But these are not really cons just potential features that haven't been created yet

Mary
Nail technician in Kanada
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Work Smarter, Not Harder!

Kommentare: My growing home-based nail business was using text message to book hundreds of clients. Switching to automated online booking was THE BEST BUSINESS DECISION I have ever made! It saves me from answering 600+ texts/week at all hours of the day/night so I can better focus my time and energy to providing a quality nail service. Automated booking removes the human errors of miscommunication and mistakes while providing each client ownership of their appointment, thus reducing no-shows. VAGARO online booking was a smooth transition and the App's simple user interface has made clients confident to book/rebook/cancel appointments any hour of the day. Clients can see all available appointments and compare against their schedule, as well as receive reminder emails that could include pertinent details, such as where to park or methods of accepted payment. I searched online and at beauty conventions for the perfect online booking system that could grow with my business needs, and VAGARO is the best value and service available on the market. It was a catalyst to my business development and the very definition of learning how to work smarter, not harder.

-so far, EVERYTHING! -incredibly easy transition of hundreds of clients over the span of a month; the app is user friendly and self-explanatory -clients of all ages and backgrounds have eagerly accepted the integration of automated booking -easy to book off personal days without clients privy to days off -easy to edit all aspects of the business (clients, hours of operation, services, etc) -no major software bugs; my business operations have never been hampered by software glitches

After using this software for almost 1 year, I still haven't taken the time yet to explore the fullest capabilities of the software. However, I'm hoping it will be compatible with my Canadian Moneris account in respect to accounting and reporting through the client database and service totals, especially as I add staff to my growing business and move into a management role. The Vagaro name took a while for clients to adapt to - we still don't know how to properly pronounce it!