4,1 /5
    3,9 /5

Über GetResponse

GetResponse E-Mail-Marketing hilft dabei, mehr Leads und mehr Umsatz mit weniger Stress und mehr Erfolg zu erzielen.

Erfahre mehr über GetResponse

Head of Digital Marketing
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2021

"Hat mit der Automatisierung nicht gereicht"

Kommentare: Leider konnte das Tool mit der Automatisierung der Konkurrenz nicht mithalten. Im Grundsatz ein gutes Angebot, auf den ersten Blick. Mussten dann auf ein anderes Tool umstellen.
Bei der Kündigung hat man diese jedoch bei Getresponse nicht erhalten und den Folgemonat trotzdem verrechnet. Ein Mitarbeiter meinte, das sei kein Problem, man erstatte dies zurück, wegen 2 Tagen. Die Bestätigung kam dann, dass es keine Rückerstattung geben kann. Nicht gerade kundenfreundlich und daher nicht zu empfehlen.

Vorteile: Angebot mit vielen Features, leider nicht so ausgereift wie erwartet.

Nachteile: Kundenservice und Einschränkung bei der Nutzung

von GetResponse an 12.4.2021

Hi there.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If you still have not received your refund, please send me an email at [email protected] -Taylor

• Bewertet am 8.4.2021
Jacob E.
Growth Marketing Manager
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"Best Email Marketing Software for Affiliate Marketers"

Kommentare: If you’re an affiliate marketer and want to get started on your email campaigns quickly this is the best software out there. They have super easy set up and their automations are easy to build. They’re of course seamlessly integrated with all the other known Lead capture tools as well.

Vorteile: - Super easy set up
- They allow affiliate marketers to use their software for emailing relatively cold leads. Big win!
- Great customer service
- Decent affiliate program
- Relatively is expensive for many contacts

Nachteile: - There was no free option
- It doesn’t let you open multiple tabs of same instance for easy copying and pasting

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Co-Founder
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp"

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Vorteile: GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Nachteile: The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Corrisa M.
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2021

"Cutting-Edge Without the High Price Tag"

Kommentare: Overall good experiences with GetResponse and I've used them for over 10 years!

Vorteile: GetResponse is on top of the industry - they know what features customers want and where the trends are going.

Nachteile: They could allow more third party websites tracking links on their landing page builders. Right now it's very limited.

von GetResponse an 27.3.2021

Hi Corrisa!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a customer for 10+ years. I will be sharing your feedback about third party website tracking links with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

• Bewertet am 21.3.2021
Marketing Specialist
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2020

"THE SERVICE IS SIMPLY UNRELIABLE"

Kommentare: 5. Landing pages don't work on Internet Explorer and it takes 3 to 5 seconds to load them on Google Chrome (for one second you can see a landing page with original ugly fonts which is one of the software bugs I guess) 6. During our first meeting I specifically asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] if customization is available for registration pages. She said yes. Later we found out that we can only use GetResponse registration form and cannot add custom fields to it. It was very important for us since we hoped to acquire more information about our attendees and use our own branding. She gave us misleading information. We had to create registration form by using landing pages which significantly reduced automation of the webinar (we had to set up reminders and thank you pages by ourselves) and eliminated calendar reminders for our webinars which significantly reduced our attendance rate. 7. There is a limit of 3 speakers. 8. You cannot prepare webinar room in advance. Each time during rehearsals we had to upload all materials (PPT, videos, polls etc.) 1 hour before the webinar which was quite inconvenient. 9. Our colleagues from China couldn't enter the webinar room, load the pages or had terrible connection during the webinar.

Vorteile: Nice e-mail marketing tools and wide choice of templates.

Nachteile: We purchased MAX account for 3 months. 1. During our first meeting sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] "forgot" to mention that the minimum contract period is 3 months not 1 month as we initially planned to use MAX account for only 1 month. She dropped this information on us during our second meeting and we had to go with 3-months contract because of the schedule. 2. After we signed the contract, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never ever again responded to my e-mails (I sent her multiple e-mails with important questions regarding the payment conditions). 3. We signed the contract in the end of August and informed our Account manager that the payment will be made within 2 to 3 weeks (which is a standard amount of time for large organizations). We hoped to start working on the platform immediately but our Account manager didn't want to move to the next step without seeing the receipt. The response time from him was 2 to 3 days despite on the fact that we are in the same time zone and some features were unavailable to us until the payment was made. We end up paying for 3 weeks (end of August - mid of September) during which we couldn't even use the platform at its full potential. 4. Be ready that Getresponse (Clickmeeting) webinars simply won't work on multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Edge and some Chinese browsers. Our attendees also had connection problems when using iOS Safari browsers and Firefox. (By the way System Requirements on their website state completely different information)

von GetResponse an 7.12.2020

Hi there. I do apologize that you had these experiences with GetResponse. If you would like me to look into this further for you, please email me at [email protected] -Taylor

• Bewertet am 23.10.2020
Ioana A.
Content creator
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2021

"Great option for begginers and advanced alike"

Kommentare: Successfully using it for email newsletters and autoresponders. They have a funnel feature that helps visually and a great price to start on.

Vorteile: I switched over from Flodesk because of one functionality and the cheaper price. So far it's been a learning curve.

Nachteile: A bit overwhelming when you look at the dashboard at first, it takes a while to get used to where all the links are.

von GetResponse an 7.2.2021

Hi Ioana!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We greatly appreciate it. -Taylor

• Bewertet am 4.2.2021
Nick R.
vp
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2019

"This software is not bad."

Kommentare: Besides the server issue, the software is very useful. The training is also excellent to help improve your marketing.

Vorteile: It gives you great templates and products. The analytics are very helpful for tracking your results.

Nachteile: Using for email marketing, we had issues with our open rates getting reduced by 50% or more without change in our usage. After numerous communication with the company, we found out they moved us to a "bad" server/IP address which triggered the recipient inbox spam filters. After several months, the problem was resolved with open rates bouncing back up. They denied being the cause but we have the proof.

• Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Irayya M.
UI/UX Architect
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2021

"Needs to Improve the Usability of the application"

Kommentare: I am very much happy with the functionality if someone reworks the usability part, it will be one of the best products.

Vorteile: It has awesome features, like process automation, template design, preview different device look and feel

Nachteile: Needs to improve the usability, search, report building list, changing the template from the automation design page

von GetResponse an 14.3.2021

Hi Irayya!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. I will share your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

• Bewertet am 17.2.2021
Aris G.
Web Developer
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.1.2021

"GetResponse is the leader for Email Marketing"

Kommentare: We are mostly using GetResponse as an email marketing platform, email automation software and autoresponder. We are using less time with emails and focus on our products and services.

Vorteile: We are taking advantage of the embedded Facebook Ads feature where we can manage our campaigns within GetResponse and merge our statistics and metrics. Their prices are very friendly and you definitely can afford the suggested plans. The email automation workflow is priceless, you can visually design each step of your campaign. They also have ready templates for funnels, email marketing and an app called Social Ads Creator that helps you generate material for social media ads.

Nachteile: The editor is breaking some changes on the content when switching from Mobile to Desktop or vice versa. If I change some content so that it can fit on the proper screen it changes the content on Desktop too, breaking some of the content totally. The best approach we came up is design the Mobile view first and then proceed to the Desktop view.

von GetResponse an 23.1.2021

Hi Aris! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of GetResponse. We greatly appreciate! -Taylor

• Bewertet am 11.1.2021
Rupa P.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2020

"Highly Recommended Software for Email Management"

Kommentare: Overall, recommended software especially for early stage entrepreneurs

Vorteile: (1) Multiple options for emails, newsletters and automation.
(2) Also, easy to integrate with other softwares
(3) Simple to get started with

Nachteile: (1) Would love to see their funnels improve in quality & auto save mode
(2) The emails sent from GetResponse tend to go to spam/promotions folder
(3) Support could get better

von GetResponse an 7.12.2020

Hi Rupa! Thank you for the feedback, both the pros and cons. I will be sure to share your thoughts with our team. -Taylor

• Bewertet am 30.10.2020
Home Inspector
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2018

"Can be Difficult to Navigate - But great for a Beginner"

Kommentare: I use this software for a blog and educational website. I use it to send out a weekly newsletter and add opt in forms to my blog.

Vorteile: I like that this software is lower in price, but offers many of the same features of the other expensive ones. I like to use the opt-in box features to promote lead magnets on my website. I also like that I can copy the email settings from a previously sent newsletter or autoresponder.

Nachteile: The software feels very difficult to navigate if you have more than one opt-in or lead magnet. I wish there were a way for the software to send an auto responder for a particular opt-in without creating a new contact list. I'm constantly moving my contacts around and it gets cumbersome. There are also a lot of glitches with their drag and drop features on their design side.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Home Inspector
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2019

"A Lot of Options for the Price"

Kommentare: I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Vorteile: I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design. I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website. I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap. I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

Nachteile: The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Lee K.
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2019

"GetResponse Email Software or something more?"

Kommentare: When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Vorteile: Pros The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Nachteile: Cons The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Senior Minister
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2018

"Longtime GetResponse User"

Kommentare: One of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.

Vorteile: I like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.

Nachteile: I'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Mickael M.
marketeur
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2020

"UN TRES BON AUTOREPONDEUR (parfait pour l'email marketing simple et facile )"

Kommentare: C'est un excellent outil pour toute petite entreprise à la recherche d'un logiciel d'emailing marketing. Il permet de faire des wébinaire également ( mais ce n'est pas sa fonction première) J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé la fonctionnalité glisser-déposer ça simplifie vraiment la vie . Vous pouvez créer des e-mails promotionnels, des newsletters sans avoir à etre un champion de la technique ( ce qui n'est pas mon cas) . Vous pouvez également partager votre compte pour le déléguer à un prestataire ou au un autre administrateur, vous choississez les fonctionnalités que vous acceptez de déléguer en gardant ainsi le contrôle sur votre compte.

Vorteile: TRES FACILE D'UTILISATION .
-pour moi l'un des meilleurs auto-répondeur avec un très bon taux de délivrabilité.
-le support client est très réactif c'est un vrai plus .
-hyper intuitif d'utilisation et la mise à jour avec les workflow permet de créer des séquence d'emailing vraiment personnalisé en fonction des action de vos prospects .

Nachteile: le seul petit point faible c'est qu'il n'y a pas de tuto en français fait par Get Response

von GetResponse an 7.12.2020

Hi Mickael! Thank you for this review! We do have this YouTube playlist which lists multiple videos in French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPUul050w4&list=PLolK1kgYG3zzG5eaCumoQjQpUeuoBRDwW. However, I will let the team know you would like to see more of these in the future. -Taylor

• Bewertet am 29.10.2020
Taufik Y.
Online Marketer
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2021

"Make email marketing easy"

Kommentare: Overall, GetResponse is my choice when it comes to email marketing because it's easy to use with an affordable price.

Vorteile: GetResponse is a very powerful email autoresponder and marketing tools. They do not just have an autoresponder. They also have complete marketing tools. I can create a landing page, funnel and capture page with GetResponse. Everything with the drag and drop page builder, and it's very easy to use.

Nachteile: I need to upgrade the plan to use customizable email automation. In this upgrade version, they give a lot of tools that I do not use at all.

von GetResponse an 27.3.2021

Hi Taufik!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and I will be sharing it with the team. -Taylor

• Bewertet am 25.3.2021
Thomas C.
Self-Employed
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019

"GetResponse"

Kommentare: I use GetResponse to generate leads through the landing pages feature while sending email newsletters to my lists daily. In addition, I use the autoresponder feature to have content and sales emails sent for me so I can spend more time building my business and traffic sources.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use and ability to create a very large backlog of emails quickly. I like to send out daily newsletters to my list and after about a week or so I will go back through and add those emails into an autoresponder that I will use for new leads that haven't been getting the original newsletters. This makes my life so much easier and allows me to spend less time on the platform while getting more done.
In addition, I love the Spam Score feature that helps keep my messages out of the spam folder. If your email is going to spam, your message isn't being heard.

Nachteile: I would like a little more landing page functionality. I find templates either have too much preloaded or not enough. I would like there to be more functionality similar to that of ClickFunnels or even Builderall. If there was further functionality to create sales funnels and take payments through GetResponse I think that will help as well. People like myself want to have everything all in one place for their business. If they can get all they need (landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing, automations) in one place it would make life much easier and GetResponse, in this case, a much more desirable platform.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Wojciech O.
Marketing Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2020

"Best email marketing service - I tried a lot of them"

Kommentare: GetResponse is a tool I was looking for since I started to working at email marketing. I tried few of most popular email marketing platforms and at the end of a day GetResponse is the best of them.

Vorteile: Really fast and helpful helpdesk. Easy to use. New users will get familiar with the software in just hours. Great pricing table. Friendly marketing automation interface.

Nachteile: Occasionally problems with stability of platform (PHP errors). Enterprise Account Customer Support is changing a little too often.

von GetResponse an 7.12.2020

Hi Wojciech! Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that the help desk has been quick and helpful. -Taylor

• Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Janice W.
eLearning Consultant & Food Safety Auditor
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2018

"Small Business, eLearning and Marketing Users must try"

Kommentare: Get Response is used mainly for landing pages and workflows (aka Funnels). Very very handy and eMail AutoResponders have been implemented easily. You can save templates that you use over and over again and just adjust minor things for different applications or products/services. Love the workflow that has abandoned cart and options of what to do if an email is read or not and waiting time to resend, etc... Always learning more and more as they release following the BETA Test, more amazing features. There is also a Webinar option that I have used. Taught many of my Clients eMail Marketing by using Get Response. It made so much sense to them as many who create eLearning for sale do not realise that they need an automated system of some kind for tracking and selling via auto responders for residual income ROI.

Vorteile: Get Response gave me a very smooth and cohesive introduction to all the elements of email Marketing and Campaign Management. It simplified so many buzz words I have heard for years and is still doing amazing things for my clients too who are new to email marketing and campaign management. Ease of Use and Great UI Extremely useful for Branding your eMail Campaigns.

Nachteile: More tooltip text or hints , like a small hover box with information. Also, clicking on the blue smile is apparently the home key that gets you back to the beginning, that is not clear and a tool tip hover box or some other 'accessibility' method would be useful. Other than that, I really do like Get Response as a mid-range eMail Campaign Management CRM The Webinar did not always work well.

• Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Anuj K.
Sr Digital Marketing Expert
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2020

"GetResponse Best Email Marketing Software To Target Business Leeds"

Kommentare: We are working in digital agency and we have lot of projects of digital promotion and leads generation. We Work for client separately and have to create multiple email campaign for business leads using fresh email data. GetResponse is best software for email marketing. We can create campaign and create list easily. It provide advance option to design page template and send emails directly to customer. All templates in GetResponse are mobile friendly. Overall GetResponse is good solution for business sales.

Vorteile: GetResponse is perfect solution to grow your business customer. We can easily increase business sales for our clients projects. GetResponse gives advance option to set multiple email campaign and targeted to bulk users directly. We can import and export emails list in our campaign easily. We can select multiple email template and customize email template by drag and drop option. Server of GetResponse is very fast and secure to send emails. We can easily track all emails and check response easily.

Nachteile: No problem face during use of GetResponse for our client business. It's useful to grow business by targeting customers in multiple countries.

von GetResponse an 27.8.2020

Hi Anuj, we're thrilled to see that you've had such a positive experience with GetResponse. We love helping you and your customers reach your marketing goals! We'd love to learn more about the results you've been achieving with us. If you'd be interested in sharing them, please contact us at [email protected], so we can showcase your company in our communication. Thanks! - Maria

• Bewertet am 22.8.2020
Lu wee T.
Founder & Chief Editor
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2018

"Affordable Premium Solution for E-mail Marketing and Autoresponders"

Kommentare: I use GetResponse for my business site. It's been a great experience so far and I'll continue using it for marketing.

Vorteile: I've been a customer of GetResponse for the last 3 years and I'll continue to be for the foreseeable future for the following reasons: - Great price - GetResponse is a powerful marketing tool with a suite of features that makes it competitive with more expensive solutions out there
- Autoresponders - this is a must-have marketing tool these days. GetResponse's highly-rated autoresponder features were one reason I switched over from another similarly priced tool.
- Easy-to-use designers - This was also one of the features that made me switch over to GetResponse. I simply love the drag-and-drop designing interfaces for forms, emails and landing pages! They make my website look professional.
- Landing pages - This would have cost some extra money if it were not included. While not the most innovative solution out there, it's a nice-to-have alongside the core features.

Nachteile: I've been building my mailing list with the old interface and while a little ugly, was pretty intuitive to use. The new interface is a bit hard to get used to. I love the software, but I hope the new interface becomes easier to use! Also, while GetResponse is great for marketing most products, but it's not yet equipped for heavy e-commerce.

• Bewertet am 28.11.2018
O. kelvin K.
Copywriter
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2019

"My First love regarding email marketing tools"

Kommentare: Helps me manage my email list in a simple way. I just love Getresponse.

Vorteile: I fell in love with Getresponse because of its simplicity and innovation, when you talk about email marketing you cannot the list won't be complete without Getresponse. Pretty simple and straight forward to use, loads of email and landing page templates to choose from. Deliverabilty is good too, they just keep getting better day by day. I now recommend it to all my clients without fears. Getresponse has proven to be a leader in the industry and I'm happy to be part of it. SIDE NOTE: I recently received my affiliate commissions, about $58, small but it's free money you know. What more can I say? See for yourself.

Nachteile: Price is good, deliverabilty is good too, the only thing I want them to look into is to review accounts thoroughly before making decisions to suspend it.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Ian U.
The Boss
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2020

"Moving the goalposts"

Kommentare: I will be dropping GetResponse when my current 2 year contract with them comes to an end in August. They have completely changed their pricing structure, and have hugely inflated prices in the 2 years I have been using them. I can keep my current contract with current list size (5,000), but to increase my list size as our business grows means a HUGE jump in price up to the next level.
When I contacted customer support they offered no help. "Yes," they said. "Prices have changed any you are correct, that is what you now have to pay if you want to expand your business."
Do yourself a favour, and don't even start with this goalpost-moving company. Use BirdSend instead.

Vorteile: GetResponse is a fully featured mailing list software which offers a wealth of options. Lots of templates and great automation options too. It really can do it all.

Nachteile: The software is fairly complicated and has quite a steep learning curve, so sometimes it can be difficult to find out how to achieve your goal. There will be a way to do it, but it can take some time to figure it out. However, for the biggest con, see my next answer below...

• Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Elizabeth B.
Digital Marketer
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"Basic features but good value"

Kommentare: For basic email servuces, GetResponse is helpful and get make reaching out to customers/ clients helpful. If you have a small budget and are limited on design skill, it would be a good option for you.

Vorteile: GetResponse offers a good amount of features for what you pay. Landing pages and email marketing are easy to use and design. Segmenting contacts and the use of sign up sheets really helps keep things organized as well as automatic emails for sign ups. For small businesses or independent creatives, GetReponse would offer good value for your budget. There is a bit of a learning curve but is easy once you get the hang of it.

Nachteile: I wish GetResponse would offer more elements for both email and landing page designs for more flexibility in design. It sometimes will take longer amounts of time to implement a design I want due to having to play around with different features and sizes to get the look I want. More templates would be helpful as well.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Eran B.
Eran Bucai
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"My number 1 recommendation for autoresponder (reliable)"

Kommentare: My use-case for GetResponse is simple. I need an email autoresponder that is easy to use and sends emails and has good deliverability. This is what GetResponse does best. That is what I recommend people use it for.

Vorteile: I like the fact that it is RELIABLE
I have had trouble with other email autoresponders deliverability
GetResponse does the deliverability job excellent, that's the main value I get from it
It integrates with literally everything else I use
the pricing is decent for the reliability of email deliverability
it has a simple to use autoresponder and newsletter feature
it has 24/7 live support chat and you can get help anytime

Nachteile: Everything else in the software is not the best in my opinion. I do not use its landing page, their webinar feature, sales funnel etc. They have ways to go to catch up to competitors in those departments.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019