4,4 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,2 /5

Über Evernote Business

Bringe deine Teams zusammen und vereinheitliche deinen Workflow. Erstelle Informationen, arbeite zusammen und speichere Informationen an einem Ort.

Erfahre mehr über Evernote Business

Zeigt 6.831 Bewertungen

Dipannita M.
Self-Employed
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2021

"Best Note-Taking Software I have Ever Used"

Kommentare: It is great software for me. It eliminates the need of keeping a heavy diary in my life. I can easily access, take notes and share files from anywhere. Honestly, it made my life easier.

Vorteile: If you are looking for an amazing multi-platform software, especially to serve your note-taking purpose, Evernote Business is leading the market. It comes in a minimalistic design with smooth collaborative features so that you can perfectly sync with other platforms. When it comes to collaboration features, no other software can defeat Evernote business. You can not only do teamworks on your projects, but also store all of the important information in one single place. One amazing part is, you can access it offline, and everything will be updated t=right after you become online. On top of that, the user-interface of Evernote is so user-friendly. Besides, there are many templates which you can use and make life even easier. In my opinion, Evernote Business is a great software to deal with.

Nachteile: As it is cloud-based software, syncing is not possible while offline. However, everything will be updated when I become online again. Another thing I want to mention here is it is a little bit expensive. The Evernote team should reconsider the price. However, the value we are getting from it can be easily justified with the price.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2021
Zulhilmi N.
Sales and Marketing Specialist
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2021

"Taking notes digitally"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Evernote Business is very positive. I can record my ideas to the software anytime i need because i have a very easy access to the software. Not restricted only for work related stuff, i also use it for my personal purposes.

Vorteile: Evernote Business is more than a basic post-it note program. The ability to jotting down my quick thought or recording my ideas to the note really helping to collect my thought for my future reference. I can access this software from many device, like my tablet, PC and my phone. I also can shares my files and note to my colleague easily when we sharing idea for our project.

Nachteile: They are offer a tools for managing project and task, but most of them are for basic use and not suitable for our use to deploy complex project. I hope they can add more feature that are more suitable for note taking like digital whiteboard or basic design tools. It will be more helpful than a project management tools.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2021
Ryan G.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2021

"Using this software is often like keeping an elephant in your house..."

Kommentare: The bottom line of why I use this is to keep track of literally hundreds of notes -- mostly client information like login information and passwords and such (that can be password protected in the app, a huge plus!). I also started a few years ago using it to track incoming paper payments (checks) so that my accountant can see what has come in and record it appropriately -- so one notebook can be shared easily without worrying about any unnecessary information ending up in too many places. Though it's painful to use a fairly complicated program (bloated?) to do this, it does it quite well and I haven't been able to find something else to do the same thing.

Vorteile: While I'm not the biggest fan of this software/service. There's one reason I've continued to use it and probably will continue for a while: it's good a creating easily searchable notes that are (mostly) available on any device I might have in front of me at any time.

Nachteile: It seems like the creators are constantly on a quest to make this software more bloated with features that I have little to no interest in while continuing to ignore seemingly simple glaring problems. I can always count on a major update causing some new irritating problem. On top of all that, it takes up so much computing space -- I often find this "simple" database program sitting in the background eating up GBs of RAM and making my processor spin. And worst of all they seem to think it's okay to take up valuable space in my menubar (on a Mac) with their stupid, useless Elephant logo in case I might want to create a new note and not know how to open up the program to do that. I've asked repeatedly in customer feedback and have seen others ask as well for the OPTION to make this go away and yet it remains for some inexplicable reason.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2021
Norzihan I.
Recruiter
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2021

"Taking note with Evernote Business"

Kommentare: Evernote has acted like my organizer but in digital form. I can adding note into most of the software that i use, and add a little notes and reminder for my future reference. The ability to add picture or audio to the notes give it more value, as more information can be added to the note.

Vorteile: What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive. I can attach files into my note for easy reference and forward my notes to the Gmail and shares it with my team. Using Evernote as a OCR(optical character recognition) for my PDF files let me to search for specific keyword in the files in a matter of second.

Nachteile: There are limited option for text style and format customization that can be altered and edited in here. A beautiful and properly formatted notes improve my moods and attract creativity in myself, which i hope this software can offer. Other than that point, everything else is wonderful.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2021
Suzannah H.
Assistant Manager
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2021

"Digital Notebook"

Kommentare: Evernote business has become the most critical application for me, as almost all my schedule and note are stored in here. The event that i has set in here can be set for a reminder, and it will remind me for the event and help me managing my days better.

Vorteile: Evernote is the best digital notebook i has ever use. It let me to collect every notes, website clip and collection of photo that i can save as a notebook that i can access to the information back quite easy. As all the information is stored in the cloud storage, i can get back the information form any device and not bound to only single device.

Nachteile: There are too much advertisement popping up and showing in the free account that i have to upgrade and subscribe to the premium account to avoid the advertisement. This application also using quite large of my phone RAM as it will keep lagging and crash when i am using it more than one hour.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2021
Suhailah S.
Administrative Assistant
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2021

"The best with idea management"

Kommentare: Evernote Business is a very comprehensive application that really help me to saves my note and idea. It quick launching to start up the application let me to access to the software quickly and get on with my work. Overall, this is the best experience with note taking apps that i ever use.

Vorteile: Using this application for managing my notes, idea and daily task is the best as it is very simple to do it all from this single application. Separating all my notes into its own category help me to find my notes back quickly whenever i need it back. Saving screenshot of article on website using the web clipper also one of thing that is really useful with this application.

Nachteile: There are not many difference on feature for the basic account and the premium account which make it a little bit wasting to upgrade to the expensive premium account. The file format of this application also can't be read on other software and if i need to share the note to my team or my colleague, they also need to have this application for it to work.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2021
Maisarah S.
Marketing Executive
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2021

"Digital notepad is a must"

Kommentare: Taking notes and scheduling daily to-do list is very easy with this software. I just simply love all the feature and tools that they are offering, and it is not costing me too much for upgrading to the premium plan. This software has been great for me so far.

Vorteile: Transition from my old notebook to this digital notebook is easy and not much learning curves involving to make me feel comfortable to use it daily for my note-taking needs. Its availability to my smartphone is the most critical aspect, as i need to use it not only when i am in my office, but also when i am on the road.

Nachteile: What i like least with Evernote Business is, there are no option to open the note that i am saving outside the software. There are no feature or option to export it or saving it to other format that can be read on third-party software. Some other feature that i hope they can add to the software is voice recording to the notes.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2021
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2021

"Help to save my note quickly"

Kommentare: I need solutions for managing and saving my note digitally, and this software has help me to do it so effectively. It also let me to manage my daily to-do list and as my reminder for my daily event and activities. All my data is saved online which let me to get i back from anywhere.

Vorteile: Evernote Business is the best program that has help me to saves my note and any idea of mine quickly because it work online in the web browser and can be opened from any platform like desktop and smartphone. Any screenshot from my phone screen will be saved automatically into the note for future reference.

Nachteile: This software has more bugs and problem while using it from smartphone as it keep on crashing when i am trying to add a new note to the application. Other than that, i also keep getting error trying to synchronize my note from smartphone to the desktop.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2021
Rajesh C.
Co-Founder
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2021

"Taking ‘Notes’ Is Simplified Now"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Evernote is amazing. Being a writer, I always think about new topics and ideas. Evernote helps me to take notes of my thoughts instantly. Truly, Evernote Business is one of the best note-taking software.

Vorteile: No matter where you are, Evernote business made note-taking easier and pretty much simplified. You can instantly save your ideas or thoughts in Evernote for use in the future. The Evernote business can be accessed from multiple devices. Besides, sharing notes with friends and team members is also easy. Because it’s cloud-based software, you can easily access it from anywhere in the world.

Nachteile: For handling complex types of projects, Evernote Business is not that level effective. They should focus on adding more interactive features so that we can complete our complex projects as well. Besides, Evernote is a little bit pricey.

Jeheen mahmood Z.
Co-Founder
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2020

"The Elephant IS the King, and rightfully so"

Kommentare: Very slick and nice UI, the best out there. If the limits were higher for personal plan or costs were lower for paid plan, I might have kep one for everyday use.

Vorteile: Yep, this is Evernote. I learned about note taking with an app when I was in school, and the app I used was Evernote. Not One Note, not Keep (though I use Keep for all random stuff), it was Evernote. In my experience, Evernote invented this type of note taking. The thing I love about them is the way you can integrate their app into other stuff. You go to Mars, there should be an integration for Evernote in Martian apps as well :/

Nachteile: One thing only, the cost. Thats it. I would have stayed with Evernote if it was more affordable. But I am happy to recommend this for personal use. Though that is very, very limited. Clip a nice infographic and poof! a big chunk of your monthly upload limit is gone.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2020
Guy D.
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2021

"Very powerful knowledge base"

Kommentare: Switching between lot of projects at same time, the notes need to be sorted and searchable quickly from any device (mobiles, tablets, desktops, web ...).
I am using it since 6 years now with entire satisfaction.

Vorteile: Facility to create a minutes of meetings, audio recording and note sharing (i.e. for transcriptions).
It is very easy to takes notes, and with the audio recording that is occuring in the background, you can still takes notes. So later you can do retranscription of what has been said.
Very powerful to write down your ideas, from any device, everything is synchronized and can be shared in real time with other collaborators.
It is then very easy to do analysis, reports etc.
You can easily export your notes to PDF's etc.
Also a very useful tool is the Web Clipper tool, that can store a web page directly to Evernote ! You can choose the Web Clipper to transform the page in an article (so it wipes off all menus, advertisements etc.) or the full page.
For each note you can specify tags to group your notes by subject (like ideas, projects, meetings etc.).
The search is very fast - 6 years of daily data and I find anything in less than one or two seconds !

Nachteile: I would like to record also screens to put them in the notes. For now we can only store audio's. We can use another tool for videos, but can't upload them as there is a limit of file storage (per file). But we can put videos links, images, etc.
Also, the tables are not so easy to manage, idem for storing spreadsheets (but include an .xlsx file into it as a file attach is easy).

Daniel W.
Strategic Partnerships
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2021

"Evernote Business: The Ultimate Collaborative Tool for Businesses"

Kommentare: All in all, I would undoubtedly recommend Evernote Business to any business out there as it provides immense value in collaboration, integrations, templates and more! There are even learning classes for businesses that are starting out, who want to make full use of Evernote. All of this for a small number of flaws such as the pricing.

Vorteile: Evernote Business is an amazing, note-taking, multi-platform software for businesses because of their best in class collaborative features, clean and minimalistic design, perfect sync, and much more. It definitely has the best collaboration features of all the note-taking software that I have used. From working together on projects to storing information in one single place, Evernote is the best ways to do it. One of the main selling points for me is that you can collaborate offline with your team on Evernote and everything syncs right back up perfectly afterwards. You can access, upload, edit, and share files from any device, even your phone! Furthermore, Evernote's user interface is extremely clean and keeps your workspace uncluttered. There are countless useful templates that I personally have found much success with, that only requires a simple press of the 'use template' button. Not only this but with the in-app integrations with Gmail, Slack, Outlook and Google Drive, you can really combine workflows in a harmonic way.

Nachteile: There are very few flaws with Evernote Business and they shouldn't really be an issue for most businesses. One of these flaws is the pricing of Evernote Business which is quite high at about 15 USD each month for each user in the business. Whether this price is worth it for your business is the question but for me, it was an extremely useful tool.

• Bewertet am 6.1.2021
Isabella H.
Project Analyst
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2020

"The ultimate note-taking application."

Kommentare: In the company, we had some problems expressing the ideas we had. Sometimes it was complicated to work as a team because of a lack of communication at certain times. We could use a typical dashboard for group ideas, but it was too inefficient. Evernote Business allowed us all to take notes for ourselves and for the company. The communication is now excellent and we find it to be software we can't stop living with. The variety of file types it handles is very good and the integration with other software we use is excellent for productivity. We have everything centralized in Evernote Business and the information is not lost.

Vorteile: I have a lot of ways to save a quick thought. I love being able to record a voice memo and save it as a note in Evernote and then being able to listen to it and write down some audio notes in the same file. I think that the spontaneity of Evernote Business and the ability to handle several types of files is what I like best and I think it is the strongest point of the application. Another aspect I like very much about Evernote Business is that the software is adapted to all operating systems and many devices. It is very convenient to have the software synchronized on all the devices of the company's workers because it is always accessible to take a note or make a contribution. The integration with other software used by the company, such as Gmail or the calendar, is perfect. I think it is essential to have good productivity in the team and everything is in one application. The synchronization in the edition of files and documents is very good, we have not had any problem. At first, it was hard to get used to their system of ordering notes by notebooks, but now I think it is essential.

Nachteile: At first we were intimidated by Evernote. It has too many features that are new to us. It's a friendly application in the interface, but it's challenging to use. It took us time and effort to get used to more and more features to get the most out of it, and it was better when we started watching the tutorials on the YouTube channel. The mobile application is growing too much. I'm worried that on some low-powered smartphone I won't be able to use this software. I understand it's because of all the media files out there, but I wish there was a lite version or a way to compress the files so they took up less space.

• Bewertet am 12.5.2020
Lauren H.
Executive Assistant
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2020

"Ever Noted For The Masses"

Kommentare: I remember Evernote when it was in its early development stages as an optimistic note-taking application. Years in the making, it grew a business software branch and became even more extensive. I have positive support for the brand and hope it'll continue to grow.

Vorteile: I really appreciate its savvy integration with other cloud-based solutions. It approaches the connection and bonding experience in a playful, yet professional manner. The company I work with is active with Salesforce and Google, so we discussed a crucial need of ours. The business needed our concepts and data to be quickly recorded into an excelling application. That's where EverNote Business came in. I was already familiar with EverNote and informed our company of the new technology extension. We moved forward and were impressed by the results. Within a month, our projections were progressing by a 20% increase. Our thoughts and visions were compiled, together, in a single database that simplified our workflow. And most of all, we were able to work faster. EverNote trimmed unnecessary time away.

Nachteile: My only minor setback, with the software, would be the design possibilities. I do wish that EverNote presented a little more features for its users to manage the layout of the notes more. Otherwise, it's a wonderful solution.

• Bewertet am 27.4.2020
Uros M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2020

"Evernote is definitely the king of all reminders"

Kommentare: I have been using this software for a very long time. To this day, I enjoy all the improvements. I have already cited the sea of benefits that have set me apart for this reminder. In fact, over time it has ceased to be a classic reminder, and today we are already talking about a serious article-making program or even presentations. I am a Premium package user so even PDFs are not a problem. So with this software, your phone becomes a pocket-sized office with no major obstacles

Vorteile: Software from day one buys all my sympathies for many reasons. First of all, because of the ease of use of its options, the ability to include individual notes via inserting files into the notes themselves. Also, synchronization is perfect so there is no need to manually transfer files. Of course, today many remembered to follow this example very successfully, but certainly Evernote was among the first to become a userfrendly application for professional users. Even if you are not a premium user you have a lot of features in the interface itself so you are in no way conditioned on the developer to buy the premium package

Nachteile: Преведи са језика: босански
Evernote also has some drawbacks. I admit, it's not a disadvantage that would deter me from using it, but ... First of all, if you use a phone with less configuration, there is a possibility of freezing the application at certain times, as well as shutting it down during operation. In case you have not already remembered before then you lose it. So, the suggestion to developers is to introduce autosave in one of the upcoming upgrades. Also, the nightmare could have been done far better because of the battery and screen savings (Due to prolonged use it can be "fatal" from the OLED screen of your smartphone)

• Bewertet am 24.4.2020
Isaac F.
Accountant
Tabak, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"Evernote Business review by Isaac Fungura"

Kommentare: Evernote is a very handy tool in my daily life, both business and personal. I tend to get overwhelmed with tasks and forget some brilliant ideas I may have had. So, I decided to install Evernote on all my devices - phone, tab, laptop so that when I take my routine morning walks or runs, and an idea pops up in my mind, I quickly jot it down. The brilliance of Evernote is that I can type or use a stylus, or take a picture of say a product I want the procurement team to purchase and I can also record a voice note and save it as is...or it can also decode my voice note and save it as text almost instantaneously! I can also save PDFs, Word documents, scribble a sketch drawing or even get a signature if I don't have a handy paper for a client to sign. I also use it to set reminders and to-do list which I can then follow through later on. All this is then synced across my devices through my linked Google account so that even if I'm away from my laptop, I can still access my data or add notes on my other devices. In the office and in meetings, I easily take notes and minutes and can then share that with colleagues. It's just superb and makes life sooo easy. It also switches on my creative mindset since I can just take down notes whenever and wherever I go. I also use Evernote at my Masters school to take notes in lectures...how convenient, because I normally don't want to move around with books in my hands. Also it is very easy to store the notes and share them with fellows

Vorteile: There is no limit to what I can put or store into my Evernote account.
The library can store important business information such as company policies and procedure manuals for the access of everyone at the company who is using Evernote. It replaces the need for the company to have a physical library for sharing that info.
Evernote separates between private and business note books, hence respects privacy of employees and they can take that private information when they leave the company and all the business notebooks remain with the company.
Notifications when someone joins a library, edits or adds a note, these assist me in keeping track of what is going on around the organisation since I may not physically be able to cope with the events occurring around, but on Evernote, I quickly get insights of what is going on.
It allows sharing information across the organisation and getting feedback

Nachteile: When offline, I'm obviously unable to sync my content with my other devices. However, when I get back online sync becomes active.
It can become addictive sometimes as it is a part of my daily life

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Emeka O.
Digital Skills Trainer
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2019

"I can't find a better replacement yet!"

Kommentare: Evernote has been a very useful app to me. I use it to keep both personal and business journals. I don't have to be carrying diary all around. An amazing experience I've had with Evernote was when I was going through me notes and found a note I wrote 3 years ago. I entirely forgot about the note, but was wowed when I saw it. Evernote had been awesome!

Vorteile: Evernote is a note taking app I started using in 2016, about 3 years ago. It's the best I have yet to see in it's category of products. With Evernote, I'm able to do a couple of things, and that effectively. These include: 1. With Evernote I'm able to write notes, and have them auto-saved when I leaves the app, even without saving them manually. 2. With Evernote I'm able to password protect my notes to maintain my privacy. I can also use finger print to unlock the app, which makes it more fun. The cool part of this feature is that the app automatically locks itself when it is minimized for a while. This helps me protect my privacy. 3. With Evernote, collaborating with teams becomes a lot easier. I and my team can work on a note together. 4. With Evernote, I'm able to chat with other users. This makes collaboration a lot faster. I do not need to exit the app to communicate with fellow collaborators, I can do that right from the app. 5. Evernote allows me a huge amount of space where I can save my notes. The beautiful part is that I can even add voice notes, pictures and other attachments to a note. Is this not amazing 😁😁? 6. I do set reminders with Evernote. This helps me effectively manage my time. 7. Evernote helps me to sync my notes online. This allows me to edit my notes across devices. I can write a note on the Evernote mobile app, and edit it on my PC 😁😁. Beautiful!

Nachteile: There is a saying that everything that has an advantage equally have a disadvantage. A few cons I've noticed about Evernote include: 1. There is no "forgot pin" option on the pin prompt screen of the Evernote app. This means that if you forgets your Evernote pin, you'll have to uninstall and reinstall it before you can have access to your notes again 🤨🤨. 2. The Evernote premium comes with a budget. If you don't have the budget to renew your subscription periodically, you'll be left behind. Aside from these two cons, Evernote is awesome!

• Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Zeynel A.
Student
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2019

"Ultimate personal digital notebook."

Kommentare: It is one of the best options to take notes and organize them.
I found it very useful for writing summaries and reviews for book.
I can store the files (especially ones I need to reach everyday)
I use it as task management and planning system... as draft for comprehensive projects.... and for many applications
In short; it is my best productivity tool

Vorteile: Before I started to use Evernote organizing my notes was something challenging and frustrating to me... I had plenty of pdf files, screenshots in several devices such as my computer, usb disk and mobile phone. And it wasn't an easy task to remember which note was in which device. For not be too dependent on devices I used to mail the word files to myself, causing my dirve to be even messed up. And searching the notes was almost out of option.
But with Evernote;
I know pretty well to store which note in which folder for my notes to be organized
I can reach my notes with any device, as I organized them.
I have no problem with finding a note when I need it.
I can easily edit the files in Evernote without having to download and upload over and over again.
Thanks to auto-saving and auto-uploading feature, power blackout, while writing, is not big issue for my notes, because I know it has been saved and uploaded already.
Feature of seeing the previous versions of the notes, makes copying notes redundant.
I can download my notes, and can reach them offline as well
Its feature of taking photo of books or notebooks and saving them as searchable format is life-saving

Nachteile: You cannot create nested hierarchies of notebooks. You can only create notebooks and note stacks. But the option of creating sub notes would be useful
It doesn't have multilevel listing feature as Microsoft Word has... like 1, 1.1, 1.a ,1.2.1... and so on
I want to be able to make check spelling in different languages for different notes, but Evernote is not powerful in this regard.
I would like to use web-clipper in Yandex browser too

• Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Ross M.
Operations Director
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2019

"Essential Tool for Note Organization"

Kommentare: Evernote is one of my 3 essential tracking apps, next to Email and Basecamp. Email tracks communication threads, Evernote tracks my notes, and Basecamp tracks my tasks. It's hard to imagine living without any of these three foundational tools.

Vorteile: Evernote is the ultimate personal digital notebook. It's actually built as a collection of notebooks which allows you to document, well, everything you need to in a highly organized way. I've found that almost all of my thoughts start with Evernote and it serves as a great foundational app for lists, ideas, and concepts that you need to jot down and reference later. The cloud-based approach means your notes instantly live everywhere across all of your devices which is essential, especially because 80% of my use within Evernote is short, quick interactions and I never know on which device I'll need to access something. I don't have time to wait for it to load or to go through a bunch of UI to decide where to put my note.; luckily - Evernote does a good job of keeping the notebook selection process fairly simple so you can make your note and move on with life. I've also found Evernote's search feature to be very strong compared to other applications. I've grown to rely on the search more heavily as my notebook collection has grown.

Nachteile: Sometimes note creation is a tad clunky, mainly related to the "Name" of a note. I'll start typing out my note very quickly and then realize that i'm actually in the Name field which is disorienting and leaves my having to cut/paste the Name section into the description. I typically don't know what I want to name a note until I've finished writing it. This problem exists in both the mobile app and desktop versions.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Javier O.
Building Inspector
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2019

"More than just a note taking an it's so much more"

Vorteile: Overall I started using this application for my notes while attending school and I learned more of the in's and outs and the power of taking notes with this app. This app is great if you are in need of having to take notes on the go and having them organized at the same time which the app does for you. If you answer yes to the following questions you will benefit from this application:
Do you often have trouble finding something to write with or paper to write notes but you only carry your phone at all times?
Do you often talk to your self and come up with good ideas but not enough time to write them down?
Do you take pictures and save them in your phone as notes but have trouble sorting through embarrassing photos?
Do you have a scanner app on your phone to scan documents just to be able to e-mail that as an attachment?
Have trouble keeping your thoughts and notes organized?
If you answer yes to one or all those questions basically this app does this for you on the go all in one app. You can take regular notes like a traditional pen on paper on your screen with the widget. You can make a voice note from the widget as well without having to open the app fully. If you think it's a waste of time trying to scan a paper on a physical scanner and then transfer that to your computer and send that important e-mail because you are always on the go or out of the office? No problem this app does that for you.

Nachteile: I have been using the app for more than 2 years and I have to admit that even though it's a great app it does have a few flaws but they are just minor in comparison to all the good things it gets right. You can only have 3 devices per account unless you pay for the premium version. I personally think that the premium version offers a lot of more versatility to the app but I don't pay for this service and keep using the free version. I normally carry this app on my phone, tablet, and have it on my computer so I can sync all my notes together. I understand that this might not be too much of a con but I don't need much of the premium features that come with that premium fee. You might keep getting ads to upgrade every once in a while if you are a free member. Another drawback that I have is that sometimes the app will randomly crash while typing my notes and even though it does save this before exiting the app making sure that I don't lose any of my work. I do find that this does get me a bit frustrated and sometimes I have to be restarting my device or just the app itself losing some of my valuable time. I value my time and when you are either a college student or a business sometimes you cannot afford to lose that important test notes for your midterm or client information.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Tatiana F.
Research Director
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"I just call it My Digital Memory"

Kommentare: We use it for both saving and keeping updated important information for our (small) company: credentials for commonly used services, settings, guides for the software used, templates of how-tos for different situations. Basically, everything that could have been kept in disparate folders and notes flying around. Another application - when conducting secondary market research, creating compendiums of various articles on different topics: the article's text is saved "forever" together with the active URL. All that's needed it's just to organize it by tagging and/or assigning to specific folders/notebooks. As a bottom line, using Evernote has significantly decreased the amount of lonely (yet important) paper notes flying around and made it super easy to find basically anything that needed to be recorded.

Vorteile: This is by far the best and the most functional software to make notes of any kind, keep necessary information and synchronize it across any type and any number of platforms: I use it simultaneously on Macbook, two Windows computers and iPhone and it always synchs smoothly. Unlike many other alternatives, there is a great system of nested notebooks which makes it super easy to group and arrange the information. Other great options: saving PDF files inside, add notes by sending whatever to an assigned email address, tagging, search in everything, and of course, collaboration options. Other small but great add-ons are Web clipper for desktop and mobile browsers and external mobile apps.

Nachteile: I've been using this software since 2010 and still sometimes feel overwhelmed with a plethora of settings and tweaks. I understand how overly complex and frightening it can look to a new user, that will most likely compare it with Apple Notes or so. Over the past years, Evernote has made some positive changes in the overall design, as well as the functionality (and simplicity of creating) of tables and pictures editing. However, this is still not enough to be called easy. Additionally, there can be great problems with document formatting when copying something from Web.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Ing siang T.
Engineering Officer
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2019

"Perfect for small business in need of a flexible solution for File Management, Sharing & Collab"

Vorteile: Love the flexibility, especially the way you can embed different files within Evernote, and render them within itself (e.g. you can view Office, Xmind, PDF and other files in your notes, either as attachment or as inline render (which is very useful). There's also some nice features like password-protected redaction of words/information in a note, classic note links (useful for cross-linking of notes) etc. And all these wrapped within the most important thing about Evernote - its platform agnostic nature, and very robust search engine (OCR enabled).

Nachteile: It is hard to use - the use case is not obvious and many users and companies failed to harness its power because Evernote doesn't have a very natural way of using it "correctly". There's just too many ways to use it. And it is really difficult to keep Evernote "organised" - for personal Evernote, you can say that's perfectly fine because you probably shouldn't have tried to organise your notes (you should treat it as a brain dump, and use search instead of trying to find things navigationally), but for business, you need to organise your stuffs and Evernote still lacks the ability to enforce certain control on that. You have to rely on your team members' ability to regulate themselves and tag notes rigorously and consistently. It also has certain limitation that's not very desirable, e.g. lack of password-protection feature of an entire note, lack of more levels when it comes to organisation of notes in notebooks (no further stacking, bundle of notebooks etc.), and you almost certainly have to use Tags instead of Notebooks to effectively organise your notes.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Janosch F.
Human Resources Consultant
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2018

"The best personal note taking App - still medicore in business use"

Kommentare: I love Evernote for my personal Projects. I would not trade it for any other application in this segment for my personal and private Projects. In Business Projects my enthusiasm falters as the rugged edges which I am happy to tolerate in spare time projects are getting annoying fast when there is team efficency or pressure from clients. In my Opinion Evernote business has been somewhat bolted onto the most popular Note taking and management application, trying to utilize an extremely versatile and powerful core for business cases. It leaves me with a somewhat stale taste as I whish to use a business application which is not the add on to something else but an A priority project that receives maximum attention. Then again in the time I used Evernote I have been positively suprised time and again and I am sticking with this, at least for some more time.

Vorteile: I use Evernote personally for about when it first emerged on Iphone and Ipad. Since then it went up and down and donw and up, it was a Rollercoaster Ride. Sometimes I came close to quiting, the again I carried on with it. Everything became more severe when I started to invite Colleagues and Friends for personal and professional Projects. a great Boost always was - most knew the product and had next to zero animosities or better to put it the other way round: Even the not-so-much bunch of people were okay in colaborating via Evernote. On Top of it, it was available on their favourite Platform (no one had to switch form Android to iOS or vici versa). Everyone knew how to use the editor, things didn't look to pretty at the start but then, after a while, like a game you get the hang of after a couple of rounds, it got better and better. Tables, Images, even embeded Videos. It all got together. Also we could choose which data would be encrypted and which was okay to stay unencrypted. Thinsg synced fine and we also had an integrated chat. Basically, Evernote had covered a lot of the needs we had as a team as wel as a band of friends in private Projects. The Features you require are there and they are easy to use.
Also, the team behind evernote is quick regarding upcoming Platform changes and usually Evernote is up to the newest iterration of the Operting System it runs on verry quickly.

Nachteile: Speaking of the features which are there...as it is often the case with growing platforms, there are some which are just not...my type of thing. Document templates might be something for some people, but not for us. Also, the Features are not homogenous on the different platforms. Thats right, if you want to do search-and-replace you better do not try to do it on a mac. Right Features like this are missing. Inviting People also can get a real pain in the arm in case they use Evernote privately without a busines account, as can the abominable dialogue for sharing notes on mac. It is absolutely clear that evernote is incredibly ambitious by supplying native clients for iOS, Android, Windows, MacOs PLUS a Webfrontend. This realy is awesome but it leads to raged edges when you are power user, save a team of such working cross Platform un complex projects.

• Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Dan B.
Solutions Consultant
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2018

"Long time user"

Vorteile: Evernote stores important data and information that may be used later. It is a focal application for data acquisition that may be used in any business venue, especially in a business like yours where there is data gathered from many different sources and where many different work procedures need to be implemented for running the business efficiently.
Neither data may be lost nor timed actions depending on the information may be missed or miss-executed.
We can say that Evernote: 1. Stores information in a form of files called "Notes".
The Notes can contain text, files (any kind of file), photos, hyperlinks, audio recordings, video, screen clips, business cards. There are some features specific to the way Evernote can store information contained in a web page as;
1. Full page
2. Article
3. Simplified article
4. Screenshot
5. Bookmark
The web clipping functionality has not been implemented nearly as well in any competing product such as OneNote.
2. Notes are grouped in the "Notebooks"
Notebooks are like the Collections of related Notes, which indeed is very intuitive.
3. Notes can be “Tagged”
The Tags add finely "textured" categories - as a form of the "metadata", allowing for finer "indexing" of information and more useful aggregation of notes with the same tags/categories.
For example; in a "Project" notebook, we can have tags such as:
1. Collecting data,
2. Preparing data,
3. Analysing data,
4. Presenting a proposal,
5. Project implementation
6. etc…
In this way, the "Kanban" project management applications, such as Trello, can effectively use the Evernote notes as "cards" on Kanban dashboard lists. There is also a product called "Kanbanote" which can visually display tagged Evernote notes in a Kanban dashboard sequence of subsequently executed lists of actionable cards. In that way, a Note becomes an actionable "Kanban Card".
4. Notes can have "reminders" added.
The reminders allow for the Calendaring and time tracking of activities related to the information contained in Notes and Notebooks. Evernote can effectively be used as a Task management application saving time and money and simplifying employee training.
5. Information can be shared
Every Note and Notebook can be shared as a "dynamic" Note so that the people you share the Note with can review your content and add changes - or the Note can be shared in the "Static" form as a message containing the information of the shared Note. The message can be sent as an e-mail or as any other kind of message.
6. Information can be searched for, located and retrieved
One of the real strengths of Evernote has been the capability to perform a full-text search, searching not only within the Note title or contents but also within the attached documents, where I would definitely point out the PDF text search that can be performed over the internet on the Evernote servers.
8. Scanning, OCR and data patterns recognition
Evernote Premium subscription, that I definitely recommend, also has the neat option of scanning documents and business cards of your clients and customers, performing optical character recognition on the Evernote servers, connecting with your contacts management application, such as Google contacts or similar - and proposing a way to store the OCR-ed information in your Contacts with quite accurate matching of the information for the card to the fields of your contact management application.

Nachteile: e main deficiency with Evernote is you cannot create notes and share them without sending them via email, twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or with a general link. It would be great to allow one person access to certain notes through the website, similar to Google Drive. I don’t believe this functionality is available though. Maybe this is part of their business features, we have not evaluated this portion of Evernote at this time. Another deficiency with this program is the size of storage available for free. Evernote offers 60 megabytes of space with their free level of the program.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Paola P.
Guest Relations
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2018

"Productivity, content curation, and collaboration in one tool"

Kommentare: I use Evernote to optimize my productivity. It takes care of all the reminders for me. I curate and share my inspiration boards, and allows me to easily turn them into new content that I can share with the people that will eventually polish it and give it final shape before it can go online. I import Typeform questionnaire answers to Evernote for this same goal, and I have set up a number of Gmail filters that let me know when to pitch my posts for guest posting or to get valuable links for my domain.

Vorteile: Many things I like about Evernote, but I would say that my favorite is the fact that I can use it as the "hub" that contains (and sometimes triggers) most of my daily tasks. I would love to be able to review Evernote together with Zapier, as I am currently making the most out of the capabilities that both tools offer when they are combined. Evernote by itself is an extremely helpful productivity tool, and I love the fact that I don't always need to be online to update or create notes. I mostly use it to jot down ideas for new posts or articles as they come to me, and I also keep a couple of notebooks for content curation. I can add stuff from the real world as easily as I can clip websites or anything that I see on the go. To keep up with my content creation calendar, I connect Evernote with Gmail, Typeform, and Calendly. Although there are more Zaps available, these are the ones I use the most often to keep track of my contacts, review questionnaire answers that I then turn into blog posts, and keep track of appointments and phone calls. I easily share my notes and

Nachteile: Evernote doesn't have many flaws as I see it, but I did find a few times that some of the capabilities in other collaboration tools such as Google Drive would be handy for Evernote. I wish there was a way to keep track of my actions (such as what Basecamp does with the "everything" section). I also would love to be able to share something with a co-worker in "view only" mode (this can be done in Google Drive). As far as I've been using the tool, it does not have either of these options. Also, the way that every document or PDF has to be uploaded to a page is sometimes not ideal, as I would also like to have the option to just upload something to my notebook or to Evernote itself for safekeeping or to be able to reference it within a note.

• Bewertet am 20.8.2018