Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über Evernote Teams

Bringe deine Teams zusammen und vereinheitliche deinen Workflow. Erstelle Informationen, arbeite zusammen und speichere Informationen an einem Ort.

Erfahre mehr über Evernote Teams

The biggest downside might be the cost, which is relatively expensive compared to other collaboration/organization/project management tools.

Bewertungen zu Evernote Teams

Evernote Teams hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 230 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Evernote Teams bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (8 230)

Dayna

Lucas
Lucas
Tech Writer in Argentinien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Evernote Teams is a service with which you will be more productive and improve your business

Kommentare: Evernote Teams is an incredible tool for collaborating with my team and managing our tasks and projects. The task management feature is particularly helpful, allowing us to assign tasks to team members, set due dates, and track our progress. We also love the collaboration tools, which allow us to share notes, files, and other information with ease. The file sharing feature is also a game-changer, allowing us to access our files and documents from anywhere, at any time. The alerts and notifications feature is also a great addition, keeping us on track and ensuring that we never miss an important deadline or event. Overall, we have found Evernote Teams to be an essential tool for our team, improving our collaboration and productivity in so many ways. Highly recommended!

The ability to assign tasks to team members and track their progress.The ability to set due dates and reminders for tasks.The ability to add notes and comments to tasks for additional context.The ability to share notes, files, and other information with team members.The ability to collaborate on projects in real-time.The ability to communicate with team members using chat and other collaboration tools.

The task management feature can be overwhelming for some users who may find it difficult to keep track of all the tasks assigned to them. There may be a learning curve for new users who are not familiar with task management tools.

Ulku
Ulku
Founder in Türkei
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Divorce Due to Severe Incompatibility

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It offers everything an application you can use for note-taking can provide.

Evernote suddenly and severely restricted free usage a few months ago. He suddenly "forced" you to buy in a very serious way. This was a terrible approach. It was an application that I liked, admired and used frequently on a daily basis, but I never liked this mafia attitude. The attitude that made the user very uncomfortable and forced them to pay was not nice at all. I would like to underline that this is coercion and what they are doing is pure bullying. We shouldn't be forced to suddenly subscribe like this. They could have made their advanced features very enticing to encourage purchase, but they chose to make you feel obligated to do so, and that made me feel terrible. Although it did its job well, I started looking for alternatives.

Ryan
Ryan
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using this software is often like keeping an elephant in your house...

Kommentare: The bottom line of why I use this is to keep track of literally hundreds of notes -- mostly client information like login information and passwords and such (that can be password protected in the app, a huge plus!). I also started a few years ago using it to track incoming paper payments (checks) so that my accountant can see what has come in and record it appropriately -- so one notebook can be shared easily without worrying about any unnecessary information ending up in too many places. Though it's painful to use a fairly complicated program (bloated?) to do this, it does it quite well and I haven't been able to find something else to do the same thing.

While I'm not the biggest fan of this software/service. There's one reason I've continued to use it and probably will continue for a while: it's good a creating easily searchable notes that are (mostly) available on any device I might have in front of me at any time.

It seems like the creators are constantly on a quest to make this software more bloated with features that I have little to no interest in while continuing to ignore seemingly simple glaring problems. I can always count on a major update causing some new irritating problem. On top of all that, it takes up so much computing space -- I often find this "simple" database program sitting in the background eating up GBs of RAM and making my processor spin. And worst of all they seem to think it's okay to take up valuable space in my menubar (on a Mac) with their stupid, useless Elephant logo in case I might want to create a new note and not know how to open up the program to do that. I've asked repeatedly in customer feedback and have seen others ask as well for the OPTION to make this go away and yet it remains for some inexplicable reason.

Jean-Michel
Product Manager in Frankreich
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A handy tool that frees up my memory and prevents loss of information, though a bit expensive

Kommentare: We were looking for a note-taking tool for our collaborators, something that's fluid and easy to use, with a collaboration option. Today, we have a tool that allows everyone to take notes and focus on their tasks efficiently and securely.

So simple, and the search engine is very powerful. It literally freed up my memory so I could focus on other tasks. And most importantly, never lose any information (notes, images, screen captures, graphic elements, etc.).

130 euros minimum per year per user?! Other tools are integrated into operating systems and even offer free online versions. It's a bit steep for basic use.

Norzihan
Norzihan
Recruiter in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

Taking note with Evernote Business

Kommentare: Evernote has acted like my organizer but in digital form. I can adding note into most of the software that i use, and add a little notes and reminder for my future reference. The ability to add picture or audio to the notes give it more value, as more information can be added to the note.

What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive. I can attach files into my note for easy reference and forward my notes to the Gmail and shares it with my team. Using Evernote as a OCR(optical character recognition) for my PDF files let me to search for specific keyword in the files in a matter of second.

There are limited option for text style and format customization that can be altered and edited in here. A beautiful and properly formatted notes improve my moods and attract creativity in myself, which i hope this software can offer. Other than that point, everything else is wonderful.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter

The best with idea management

Kommentare: Evernote Business is a very comprehensive application that really help me to saves my note and idea. It quick launching to start up the application let me to access to the software quickly and get on with my work. Overall, this is the best experience with note taking apps that i ever use.

Using this application for managing my notes, idea and daily task is the best as it is very simple to do it all from this single application. Separating all my notes into its own category help me to find my notes back quickly whenever i need it back. Saving screenshot of article on website using the web clipper also one of thing that is really useful with this application.

There are not many difference on feature for the basic account and the premium account which make it a little bit wasting to upgrade to the expensive premium account. The file format of this application also can't be read on other software and if i need to share the note to my team or my colleague, they also need to have this application for it to work.

Janet
Supply Chain Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Evernote Teams Has Brilliant Features

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the effective features of this task management solution. Evernote Teams is easy to implement.

Evernote Teams does not have flaws. Evernote Teams has been the best.

Lauren
Assistant in USA
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Evernote teams

Kommentare: Ive actually had a great experience with the software and plan on keeping it as far as my job goes

I love the layout and how easy it is to use. Also i cant stop talking about the web clippers that help us stay updated

Customer service sometimes takes awhile to answer when we have questions regarding optimal use

Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Collaboration Tool We’ve Used

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Teams can collaborate on ideas in real time, tools make it easy to organize info, interfaces with many other platforms (Google, Microsoft, Slack)

As a beginner it can be challenging to navigate, overwhelming at first because it has so many tools, subscription - expensive for small teams

Maria
Guidance in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Reliable and easy to use for everything

There were no issues white this product

Diane
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good!

Kommentare: I actually really like Evernote teams. It feels very modern and expensive, but it should for the price!
It's easy to share notes but I rarely need to anyway, everyone at work can access them.
Transitioning was easy. I don't know what we would do without it now.

I like the project and task lists that everyone has access to. If I need to work with someone on a case I don't have to worry if they've done their part. I can make a to do list and keep track of it. The way the notes are displayed is nice. I can find any one in a few seconds. Images can be searched, definitely a plus! If I need to finish something at home I sync and continue working with my phone or home desktop. Evernote teams helps improve the way you take notes too.

The project and task manager needs to be changed a little. No kanban board... Price wise it's just not realistic for everyone. We write every single day, most of the day so it's okay for us.

Andualem
Researcher of biomedical engineering in Taiwan
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Evernote Team Software: Our Honest Review and Experience

Kommentare: I have been using Evernote for approximately two years to manage a variety of tasks, including taking notes as a researcher. It has provided me with an efficient way to organize my work before and during projects, and has proven to be especially useful for task management, note-taking and organization, and communication. Compared to other options, I have found Evernote to be a simple and effective solution.

Evernote is a comprehensive team collaboration software that offers a range of features to help teams work together effectively. These features include tools for real-time collaboration, task management, note-taking and organization, and communication. With Evernote, teams can share notes and tasks, create to-do lists, assign tasks, track progress, capture and organize ideas, and communicate with each other in real-time, all in one central location.

Although Evernote is a well-liked team collaboration tool, it is not without faults. It has limitations in functionality, integration with other tools, or user interface.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Manage all critical tasks

Organize folders and Notes.Notes are always at your fingertips.Keeping track of meetings to work in groups and collaborate.Can access notes both from the phone and the computer

Premium plan is expensive.Free account has limitation. basic plan supports sync between two devices and does not support offline mode

Paola
Paola
Guest Relations in Mexiko
Fotografie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Productivity, content curation, and collaboration in one tool

Kommentare: I use Evernote to optimize my productivity. It takes care of all the reminders for me. I curate and share my inspiration boards, and allows me to easily turn them into new content that I can share with the people that will eventually polish it and give it final shape before it can go online. I import Typeform questionnaire answers to Evernote for this same goal, and I have set up a number of Gmail filters that let me know when to pitch my posts for guest posting or to get valuable links for my domain.

Many things I like about Evernote, but I would say that my favorite is the fact that I can use it as the "hub" that contains (and sometimes triggers) most of my daily tasks. I would love to be able to review Evernote together with Zapier, as I am currently making the most out of the capabilities that both tools offer when they are combined. Evernote by itself is an extremely helpful productivity tool, and I love the fact that I don't always need to be online to update or create notes. I mostly use it to jot down ideas for new posts or articles as they come to me, and I also keep a couple of notebooks for content curation. I can add stuff from the real world as easily as I can clip websites or anything that I see on the go. To keep up with my content creation calendar, I connect Evernote with Gmail, Typeform, and Calendly. Although there are more Zaps available, these are the ones I use the most often to keep track of my contacts, review questionnaire answers that I then turn into blog posts, and keep track of appointments and phone calls. I easily share my notes and

Evernote doesn't have many flaws as I see it, but I did find a few times that some of the capabilities in other collaboration tools such as Google Drive would be handy for Evernote. I wish there was a way to keep track of my actions (such as what Basecamp does with the "everything" section). I also would love to be able to share something with a co-worker in "view only" mode (this can be done in Google Drive). As far as I've been using the tool, it does not have either of these options. Also, the way that every document or PDF has to be uploaded to a page is sometimes not ideal, as I would also like to have the option to just upload something to my notebook or to Evernote itself for safekeeping or to be able to reference it within a note.

Tatiana
Tatiana
Research Director in USA
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I just call it My Digital Memory

Kommentare: We use it for both saving and keeping updated important information for our (small) company: credentials for commonly used services, settings, guides for the software used, templates of how-tos for different situations. Basically, everything that could have been kept in disparate folders and notes flying around. Another application - when conducting secondary market research, creating compendiums of various articles on different topics: the article's text is saved "forever" together with the active URL. All that's needed it's just to organize it by tagging and/or assigning to specific folders/notebooks. As a bottom line, using Evernote has significantly decreased the amount of lonely (yet important) paper notes flying around and made it super easy to find basically anything that needed to be recorded.

This is by far the best and the most functional software to make notes of any kind, keep necessary information and synchronize it across any type and any number of platforms: I use it simultaneously on Macbook, two Windows computers and iPhone and it always synchs smoothly. Unlike many other alternatives, there is a great system of nested notebooks which makes it super easy to group and arrange the information. Other great options: saving PDF files inside, add notes by sending whatever to an assigned email address, tagging, search in everything, and of course, collaboration options. Other small but great add-ons are Web clipper for desktop and mobile browsers and external mobile apps.

I've been using this software since 2010 and still sometimes feel overwhelmed with a plethora of settings and tweaks. I understand how overly complex and frightening it can look to a new user, that will most likely compare it with Apple Notes or so. Over the past years, Evernote has made some positive changes in the overall design, as well as the functionality (and simplicity of creating) of tables and pictures editing. However, this is still not enough to be called easy. Additionally, there can be great problems with document formatting when copying something from Web.

Zeynel
Student in Türkei
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Ultimate personal digital notebook.

Kommentare: It is one of the best options to take notes and organize them.
I found it very useful for writing summaries and reviews for book.
I can store the files (especially ones I need to reach everyday)
I use it as task management and planning system... as draft for comprehensive projects.... and for many applications
In short; it is my best productivity tool

Before I started to use Evernote organizing my notes was something challenging and frustrating to me... I had plenty of pdf files, screenshots in several devices such as my computer, usb disk and mobile phone. And it wasn't an easy task to remember which note was in which device. For not be too dependent on devices I used to mail the word files to myself, causing my dirve to be even messed up. And searching the notes was almost out of option. But with Evernote; I know pretty well to store which note in which folder for my notes to be organized I can reach my notes with any device, as I organized them. I have no problem with finding a note when I need it. I can easily edit the files in Evernote without having to download and upload over and over again. Thanks to auto-saving and auto-uploading feature, power blackout, while writing, is not big issue for my notes, because I know it has been saved and uploaded already. Feature of seeing the previous versions of the notes, makes copying notes redundant. I can download my notes, and can reach them offline as well Its feature of taking photo of books or notebooks and saving them as searchable format is life-saving

You cannot create nested hierarchies of notebooks. You can only create notebooks and note stacks. But the option of creating sub notes would be useful It doesn't have multilevel listing feature as Microsoft Word has... like 1, 1.1, 1.a ,1.2.1... and so on I want to be able to make check spelling in different languages for different notes, but Evernote is not powerful in this regard. I would like to use web-clipper in Yandex browser too

Uros
Uros
CEO in Serbien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Evernote is definitely the king of all reminders

Kommentare: I have been using this software for a very long time. To this day, I enjoy all the improvements. I have already cited the sea of benefits that have set me apart for this reminder. In fact, over time it has ceased to be a classic reminder, and today we are already talking about a serious article-making program or even presentations. I am a Premium package user so even PDFs are not a problem. So with this software, your phone becomes a pocket-sized office with no major obstacles

Software from day one buys all my sympathies for many reasons. First of all, because of the ease of use of its options, the ability to include individual notes via inserting files into the notes themselves. Also, synchronization is perfect so there is no need to manually transfer files. Of course, today many remembered to follow this example very successfully, but certainly Evernote was among the first to become a userfrendly application for professional users. Even if you are not a premium user you have a lot of features in the interface itself so you are in no way conditioned on the developer to buy the premium package

Преведи са језика: босански 591/5000 Evernote also has some drawbacks. I admit, it's not a disadvantage that would deter me from using it, but ... First of all, if you use a phone with less configuration, there is a possibility of freezing the application at certain times, as well as shutting it down during operation. In case you have not already remembered before then you lose it. So, the suggestion to developers is to introduce autosave in one of the upcoming upgrades. Also, the nightmare could have been done far better because of the battery and screen savings (Due to prolonged use it can be "fatal" from the OLED screen of your smartphone)

Guy
CEO in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful knowledge base

Kommentare: Switching between lot of projects at same time, the notes need to be sorted and searchable quickly from any device (mobiles, tablets, desktops, web ...).
I am using it since 6 years now with entire satisfaction.

Facility to create a minutes of meetings, audio recording and note sharing (i.e. for transcriptions). It is very easy to takes notes, and with the audio recording that is occuring in the background, you can still takes notes. So later you can do retranscription of what has been said. Very powerful to write down your ideas, from any device, everything is synchronized and can be shared in real time with other collaborators. It is then very easy to do analysis, reports etc. You can easily export your notes to PDF's etc. Also a very useful tool is the Web Clipper tool, that can store a web page directly to Evernote ! You can choose the Web Clipper to transform the page in an article (so it wipes off all menus, advertisements etc.) or the full page. For each note you can specify tags to group your notes by subject (like ideas, projects, meetings etc.). The search is very fast - 6 years of daily data and I find anything in less than one or two seconds !

I would like to record also screens to put them in the notes. For now we can only store audio's. We can use another tool for videos, but can't upload them as there is a limit of file storage (per file). But we can put videos links, images, etc. Also, the tables are not so easy to manage, idem for storing spreadsheets (but include an .xlsx file into it as a file attach is easy).

Ashwin
Manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Evernote Teams review, Best Note taking Software.

Kommentare: Evernote is a bit like a virtual notebook or diary, designed for taking deeper and longer notes. As an alternative to Evernote, Google Keep is a virtual surface that you can overlay with concise, timely, and actionable digital notes.
For example, you can use Evernote to take notes during your college psychology course or executive leadership course. You won't be using Google Keep this way - instead, you're jotting down small pieces of information that you want easily accessible, like your child's to-do list or soccer schedule.

I like how easy it is to transfer and share notes with the team, how fast and reliable it is. To be honest, the teacher is told to take notes in class without realizing it. It helps you track items and their completion, integrate well with Slack, Outlook, share information better, and get reminders. It works on so many levels for me and I'm glad I've been a longtime user. I love them constantly making amazing changes to make the software even better.

The only drawbacks I see is that it's very difficult for the app to realize that you want to start writing. Sometimes I have to press it multiple times and it can get annoying. My only complaint about Evernote Business is that it's expensive. Subscription prices keep going up and features disappear. The support is very slow.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boost Your Team's Productivity with Evernote Team

Kommentare: In general, Evernote Group is a very much respected device that can be an extraordinary resource for groups hoping to smooth out their work processes and further develop coordinated effort. While there are a few likely disadvantages, especially around cost and undertaking the executives capacities, numerous clients view Evernote Group as an important expansion to their tool stash. In the event that you are searching for a strong note-taking and joint effort device for your group, Evernote Group is certainly worth considering.

Hearty note-taking elements: Evernote Group offers strong note-taking highlights that empower groups to take and coordinate notes in different configurations, including text, sound, and pictures.Cooperation highlights: Evernote Group permits colleagues to team up on notes continuously, making it simple to share thoughts and work together on projects.Incorporation with different instruments: Evernote Group coordinates with a great many different devices, including Slack, Gmail, and Google Drive, making it more straightforward to smooth out your work processes.Simple to utilize: Evernote Group has an instinctive and easy to use interface, making it simple to learn and use for colleagues of all ability levels.

Cost: Evernote Group can be costly, especially for bigger groups or those that require progressed highlights.Restricted project the executives capacities: While Evernote Group offers a significant scope taking and cooperation highlights, it may not be the best instrument for overseeing complex tasks.Expectation to learn and adapt: A colleagues might view the progress to Evernote Group as trying, especially in the event that they are not used to utilizing note-taking programming or teaming up on computerized stages.Security worries: Likewise with any cloud-based instrument, there might be security worries around putting away touchy data in Evernote Group, especially assuming your group is working with classified information.

Bipin
Game tester in Nepal
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall great, I love that they are always making changes to make the software even better.

Kommentare: Overall, Evernote is a powerful note-taking app that offers a variety of organizational features, multi-platform support, and collaboration tools. However, its pricing model and limited formatting and editing options may not be suitable for all users, and some may have concerns about data privacy and synchronization issues.

Organizational features: Evernote offers a variety of organizational features such as tags, notebooks, and search, which help users to quickly find and manage their notes.Multi-platform support: Evernote is available on a variety of platforms, including desktop, mobile, and web, allowing users to access their notes from anywhere.Collaboration: Evernote allows users to share notes and collaborate with others, making it a useful tool for teams or groups.Scanning and OCR: Evernote can scan and save documents, business cards, and receipts, and can even perform optical character recognition (OCR) to make the text searchable.Note templates: Evernote offers pre-made templates for different types of notes, such as meeting minutes or project plans, which can help users to get started quickly.

Pricing: While Evernote offers a free version, many features are limited, and users need to pay for premium features, which can be costly for heavy users.Limited formatting: Evernote's formatting options are limited compared to other note-taking apps, which may be a drawback for users who prefer rich text formatting.Limited editing options: Evernote does not offer advanced editing options for images or videos, which may not be suitable for users who work with multimedia.Limited file compatibility: Evernote does not support all file types, and users may need to convert files to use them in the app.Synchronization issues: Some users have reported synchronization issues between different devices, which can cause notes to be out of date or missing.

Lindsay
Lindsay
Addictions Specialist in USA

Top of the line

Kommentare: Ability to retrieve older documents with ease. I can also, whether mid-conversation or during a meeting or presentation, quickly retrieve information that I've forgotten or to elaborate on someone else's ideas.

I've used this software since 2013. This is one program that I CANNOT live without. I store EVERYTHING in Evernote. I probably don't even use 1/2 of of the functions available with this software, but I'm still determined to master it though! Pro number one for me is the convenience! I use the browser version and the app, when on my Mac, and the app on my phone, too. The capture tool on my Mac makes storing emails, screenshots, receipts, pictures, audio clips and all other document formats super easy to save for later. Evernote is also able to easily collaborate with all the other storage software(Dropbox, Drive, Box, OneDrive, Acrobat, etc.) and the syncing is better than any other software I've used to date. I can literally save something in EN on my Mac and my phone instantly buzzes with the notification of the change. The search function is also amazeballs. Because EN uses OCR technology to "read" the text in files, if I searched for "sandwich" (I'm hungry), I would get a list of every file in EN that has the word "sandwich" anywhere in the file. Worrying about naming your files so that you can find them later are OVER! Some examples of the many mediums that I store in EN are: cards that are given to me for special occasions, pictures, tags off of purchases I make, user manuals for all the devices in the house, coupons, audio clips (usually made while driving), and recipes. Basically, for me, it's a one-stop shop to store the verbal, written or digital tidbits of life

Now, the "downside". Using this program since 2013 should tell you, that any downsides EN does have, are vastly overshadowed by it's shine. Shifting your lifelong organizational habits from a file/ folder based system to En's "note/ notebook" system overwhelms some people, I'm sure. I struggled with this, myself! Don't let it, though! If you remember, I already applauded the awesome search capabilities of EN. When I use search, and don't dig, or go "searching" manually through my folders, my task management becomes much more efficient. Organizing EN is definitely a "Con" for me, though. I really haven't done it. I store and search. EN would definitely become even more efficient for me, if I spent some time cleaning it up. Another thorn for me, is getting the info. OUT of EN, if I'm not sharing it to another integrated application(like dropbox). EN makes it's own document extension. When you download, or try to email something with your default email client (EN has it's own email client that looks like chat, visually), the item you are sending has a .enex extension (ex. "doc.enex") NO programs can open this file extension. So, converting these EN , .enex files, to Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe portable document format (.pdf) wastes time and inconveniences the user. Lastly, there is the cost. EN is one of the more expensive options for information storage, but there is a free version available. You only need to subscribe when increased storage space is needed.

Sanchit
Sanchit
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A good UI goes a long way!

Kommentare: After a few years of working with Evernote I would not dream of using another note taking software, unless forced to do so for consistency. It is feature-rich, and continuously getting better. I have not experienced a single bug in the time I've been using it.

There are many positive things to say about the product, but the one area it absolutely blows the competition out of the water is aesthetics and intuitiveness. There are of course a ton of features but they would mean nothing if they were a pain to use. A good, pleasing UI goes much farther than people realize in making consumers keep coming back to the product. The Home tab is skillfully laid out with your most recent notes easily accessible, along with a scratch pad that can conveniently be converted to a note if needed, or lost to the ether if not. I used to start a bunch of frivolous notes and clean them by the hundreds every few months, the scratch pad, while a simple addition, removed the need for that. Love the ability to customize your home page. Another area Evernote really shines in is extensions. The chrome web clipper is an absolutely essential tool for me, since I don't usually want to bookmark the page but also make my own changes to it. The clipper makes this task seamless. It even lets you simplify the page, which comes in handy more often than not. Needless to say, the extension is as aesthetic as the product. It is possible to create IFTTT applets with Evernote, my personal favorite is creating an evernote note by dictating it to the google assistant. The ability to organize notes in notebooks is great but I end up dumping them together and searching for the note I want, the universal search is fantastic.

It is somewhat easy to create a note in the wrong notebook, since it picks the notebook you last created your note in. This was the main reason I stopped using notebooks. Google docs is not as aesthetically pleasing but offers more for free. e.g. unlimited devices

Miguel
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Note taking does not get better than this

Kommentare: Evernote is a great note taking tool. Despite all the other available apps at my disposal (from Microsoft's OneNote, to Tasks and ToDo's in Outlook, as well as built-in desktop note taking and more) I still think Evernote takes the lead regarding note taking.

Any way you slice it, Evernote is all about effective, efficient note management. More than a basic note tool, Evernote lets you capture notes on anything and everything you need to manage. Evernote offers 3 levels: basic, plus and premium. Most small businesses can get away with the basic. I do and it works for me. The plus and premium offers increase upload limits, note sizes, and other features that benefits power users. The price range is truly affordable. And if you are big on note taking, Evernote is it! You can even categorize your notes in notebooks (their version of a folder). And even start chats for collaboration purposes. What is making Evernote better, is its continuous efforts to improve their products. Like their beta feature to connect meeting notes with Google Calendar. Evernote offers offline access in their plus and premium subscriptions. And Webclipper takes bookmarks to a whole new level.

Cannot say there is anything I dislike. But, some have mentioned that it does not have a fancy user interface (UI). But it is really more about functionality, which I am all about that. If you really are a power user when it comes to note taking, you really need to start with the higher levels. The basic may not give you all you need. But, start with that for free and see what you can do with it.

Kashish
Kashish
Founding Member | Head of Business Development - Voice in Indien
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best platform to seamlessly collaborate and store your notes.

Kommentare: Innumerable benefits! Definitely the single-most used platform on daily basis for me. I have referred and onboarded multiple colleagues and friends onto Evernote. It's scalable, I obsessively keep on noting down everything on Evernote, to the point that I have stopped using MS Word and basic 'Notes' operations offered in MacOS. The biggest value that I have been deriving is the ability to capture photos of books I read and store them on cloud. The captured photo allows it to preserve that shot like a scanned image. This has truly allowed me to capture important pieces from books I regularly read.

1. It's superbly easy to organize your notebooks, have everything visually cataloged 2. Tagging notes with keywords really powers great search experience 3. Scanning pages etc is great, really captures great notebook shots 4. Instant public sharing from a single click 5. The fact that I can easily collaborate with people without any friction. Moreover it's fairly simple to grant people access to specific notes. 6. Access the account across multiple platforms, I have all of my devices synced and absolutely love it. 7. It just seems like the most scalable platform for notes taking. I literally don't use any other platform other than Evernote.

While Evernote basically covers all of my immediate requirements, the only thing which I feel that Evernote can solve or better optimize themselves for would be the "Check-list feature". This would really allow me to better manage my 'To-dos', essentially making Evernote a one-stop solution for all of my personal notes and to-do requirements.