Freshsales Erfahrungen

Über Freshsales

Freshsales ist eine vollwertige CRM & Lead Management Software für Hochgeschwindigkeits-Sales-Teams.

Erfahre mehr über Freshsales

It's open API allowed us to develop some really cool things. Such as event tracking from our website that is attached to a users FreshSales profile.

We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Bewertungen zu Freshsales

Freshsales hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 562 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Freshsales bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jose J
Jose J
CTO in USA
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM Platform for Startups and Growing Businesses

Kommentare: Aside from the onboarding process, we enjoy using Freshsales and believe it's worth it to manage your contacts and leads. Freshsales is a great platform to use with any sales pipeline.

When I started using Freshsales with my team, we get amazed with the simplicity of the CRM and the flexibility of features and options with each contact. Also, we enjoyed the integration with Freshdesk support and assistance platform.

The onboarding was a little bit long, it took around 3 days, even though we started with a few contacts by then. I hope they improve the onboarding time or change the methodology to enroll using Freshsales.

Devyani
Devyani
Customer Relationship Associate in Indien
Bankwesen, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Best high end software for sales manager and their team working in startups

Kommentare: There are many alternative sales tools out there but freshsales helped me in my initial days of lead generation, hence I will recommend this tool to those who have just started into marketing & sales department.

I was using this software for 1 and half year, I started with just live real-time chat service and now I have started using its premium features to manage my leads and sending them sales pitch and updates with easy campaign manager. I loved the user interface which takes no brains to understand the features that you need to solve your purpose. I have used their reporting tools that helps me make decisions based on results I have got from campaigns.

I would love this tool if they provide integration with social networks too like Instagram and Facebook messages along with LinkedIn. Currently they have limited integration modules. Also importing files takes much time then managing and sending them sometimes it got stuck and I need to reiterate everything again.

Jade
Learning and Development Supervisor in Philippinen

Freshsales is one of the best tools for lead management and generating more opportunities

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We are a company that do partnership with different businesses from Mail Centers to Co-working space. We use Freshsales to track sales activities, create our sales process. We also use Freshsales to communicate a lead. It has a variety of communication channels for email, phones, chats even WhatsApp. We also use Freshsales for reporting, sales activity reports. It pretty much has everything you will need to help your sales team.

Freshsales has a lot of features, and it will take some time for you to learn how to use these features to your advantage.

Mahesh
CEO in Indien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Buggy product and horrible customer service

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I wouldnt recommend it to anyone and regret paying for the product

Not much. The product is OK but the support is just mind-numbing

We had basic issues with everything we were trying to use. We were using the free version of hubspot and moved to freshsales hoping it would be better. It is not even comparable to the free version we were using. I have been running around from pillar to post within their organisation but they just dont care. Here is what simply doesnt work.1. Bugs: We bought the paid version of the product and we encountered serious bugs with everything we were trying to use it for. 1. Email integration didnt work 2. Webforms dont work (still ongoing) 3. Calling application (exotel) integration didnt work. 4. Importing contactswas more complex than hubspot.2. Customer support: I understand there may be issues sometimes and the basic expectation is that when there are issues, we can get help from support. Their support is the worst. For every small issue, they push a calendly link in your face and want you to schedule. And for every issue, the calendar is blocked out days out. They just say sorry thats when you will get help. They offer some free onboarding hours but the person just has a script and is unable to solve any of the issues. Even they will put you on to their support which is unresponsive. We are being tossed around with out 7-8 people who always start from scratch.3. Unprofessional: Their customer success is not just incompetent, they are highly unprofessional. I asked them for a feedback form multiple times so that our issues get recorded but they just dodge it

Tanmayu
Business Development Manager in Indien
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Freshsales

Kommentare: The tool we were previously using did not have the option to create deals and manage your revenue generation and pipeline, but ever since we have shifted to freshsales, that problem has disappeared. Also, the reporting and the analytics freshsales offers helps us in keeping track of all our data, activity and how we can streamline the process of sales and pipeline management. Other than that we can also create tasks and meetings on the dashboard, but now we have an all one in solution for all of this, thanks to freshsales.

The interface is really good and the software is very easy to use. You can also run campaigns and sequences on your contacts with freshsales. Deals and pipeline management is very good and you can create all kinds of reports to keep track of everything.

The onboarding process was a bit longer than expected, and integration with other tools is also a bit difficult. Other than that, there is a monthly limit of only 1000 marketing emails in a month which seems rather wrong and to increase that, you have to pay extra which is a lot.

Nikhil
Business Development Manager in Indien

FreshSales: An extensive CRM for all your needs

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am almost content using Freshsales as all of the parts to my sales cycle can be tracked at one place and also I can just remain on one software throughout the day unless I am prospecting so it makes things very efficient and saves a lot of time. Also, helps me to create a workflow according to my preferences.

Lead Management and Sales Pipeline Management are the most extensive and exciting features that this product has. You can keep a track of anything and everything throughout the software and also see every individual's progress to further see the projection of organization's upcoming revenue that can be generated.

Notifications although automated can sometimes be delayed.

Bryan
Business Counselor in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The training and onboarding were excellent. They always made time for the newbies in our group.

It is easy to add accounts and contacts manually or by uploading a CSV. Rich features and easy to navigate.

The sales process was hard because we started with an inside sales rep because we are a small group. We ended up with a corporate account manager at the close because of the size of our organization

Marah
Marketing and Social Media in Jordanien
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Enhances our ability to respond to customer requests

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Freshsales organizes our relationship with customers in the required manner, as any email from customers is answered by the responsible member in a timely manner, and we also ensure that our promotional campaign messages reach the targeted individuals and institutions within carefully studied time periods. Freshsales has also increased our organizational capabilities, as all files, messages and contact lists are easily accessible.

I really appreciate the simple, intuitive design of the dashboard, as it makes customization easy, and I can navigate between the different sections with ease. Freshsales is also good at how it sorts and classifies incoming mail, which helps us direct it to the responsible member directly, and this is reflected in the speed of response to customer requests. It is also good for the organizational capabilities that Freshsales provides, as we can create a file for each customer and we can save everything related to our relationship with him, including messages and invoices, and that they are saved on the cloud, which makes it easy to access them at any time. I greatly appreciate the scheduling capabilities that Freshsales provides, which allow us to organize the dates of sending emails or text messages to customers according to contact lists at appropriate times, and this is important so that we do not repeat messages in a random way that makes the customer feel bored. Freshsales is also great for the collaborative capabilities that it provides us as a team, where we can share updates on different tasks and also collaborate in preparing reports and marketing plans.

Freshsales is easy to use, and it does not require a lot of time to master its effective use, in addition to that the subscription prices are appropriate and are not considered an obstacle to the involvement of all team members.

Syed
IT Business Partner in Saudi-Arabien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Freshsales CRM

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall powerful tool to setup your CRM , you can see complete picture of sales activities for sales team, sales manager and management.Territory based setup is strong tool to monitor territory based sales

Very powerful integrated crm tool swhich contain complete package of contacts, sales lead , clients, marketing campaigns, email campaigns , chat and additionally integrated with freshdesk ticketing system

Reporting is bit weak, like some text fields which are required in reporting for management are not part of this , some field are not editable for GCC market like VAT is tax in crm and we cannot change it to VAT

Outreach Manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Freshsales for better Sales

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been a good CRM for improving sales

Email Tracking, Lead Management, Sales sequences

A bit higher on the commercial side than the others.

Rayno
Business development manager in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Freshworks CRM review

Kommentare: Pretty Good, Has some issues and bugs that creep up

The integration with Freshdesk as well as how you can view your Pipeline

Limiting functionality, We as company have products in SAAS as well as once of, In the pipeline I cant split the two and causes issues when filtering

Dominic
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's a great CRM!

Kommentare: All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such. First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null. Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

KREASAN
KREASAN
Sales Team in Südafrika

Waking up to FreshSales

Kommentare: Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently. My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

Theresa
Regional Manager in USA

There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;

Kommentare: I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.

Adir
Adir
CEO in Israel

Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price

Kommentare: Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price. Super-friendly user interface, great support. Highly recommended!

APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well. Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

Robert
Robert
Network Access Engineer in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent CRM for beginners

Kommentare: Our previous CRM was a bespoke system where our developer had "disappeared" and wasn't responding to support, so we needed a quick solution to replace it. I managed to manually copy all of our contacts from our old system into a spreadsheet which then imported easily into Freshsales. The overall experience is great and it's reassuring to know that the support team are so helpful. The product will likely need some customisation and integration to fully suit our needs but this is well in progress now and we're getting to grips with it very well.

The interface is well designed, easy on the eyes and easy to find your way around. The settings are organised into relevant subcategories and everything is easy to configure even for a novice. Importing contact data from a spreadsheet was very simple and saved us a load of time. Searching for contacts is a breeze, the search bar at the top includes all profile fields so it's easy to find the contact you're looking for. The support team go above and beyond to ensure you get setup quickly and to make sure Freshdesk operates exactly as you need it to and adapts to your existing business processes. For any query that I had, the team were proficient and made sure to find a solution that worked for me. This awesome support is even available on the free plan.

I guess it's not really a problem with the software, but we moved from a bespoke CRM over to Freshsales and as someone not too experienced with this sort of software there was a lot of information to take in at once and learning where things are and how to use each feature occasionally took a little reading, but documentation is very well written and the support team just a quick call away if I got stuck.

Anuj
Anuj
Digital Marketing in Indien
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

For sales managers and their team members working in startups, the most high-end software

Kommentare: Overall, I believe that FreshSales has been a fantastic addition to our business. Customer accounts are simple for us to access. From FreshSales, we can directly create tickets in FreshDesk.

I have been using this software for one and a half years. I initially only used the live real-time chat feature, but now I use its premium capabilities to manage my leads and send them updates and sales pitches using the simple campaign manager. I adored the user interface because it requires little intelligence to comprehend the things you need to achieve your goal. I have made use of their reporting capabilities, which aid in my decision-making based on campaign results.

If they offered interaction with other social networks in addition to LinkedIn, such as Instagram and Facebook messaging, I would adore this feature. They only have a few integration modules at the moment. Additionally, handling and transmitting files takes considerably longer than importing them, and occasionally it gets stuck, forcing me to repeat everything.

Priya
Priya
Team Lead - Customer success in Indien
Computer-Software, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Feels like a breath of fresh air

Kommentare: I had a great experience and it has made my life easy ever since I started using it.

The product is not bloated like most CRMs. It is very user-friendly and it has a left navigation panel that just lets navigating to any page easily and is very user friendly.

Would be great if it can be integrated with more softwares so there are a lot of options for customers.

Julio
SDR in Nicaragua
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM for your company.

Kommentare: In overall we are really happy with this CRM, we have been using it for years now, we honestly think that there is room for improvement but so far we like it, and is what you need to keep your business going.

I really like the fact that this CRM allows me and my company to keep track of the prospects we are working with, we can keep track of the last contacts, if we made a phone call or an email and save tasks to continue working in the future. Is also a great tool to keep track of the pipeline process with financial information and pending tasks.

Keep all the prospects updated is one of the topics they can improve, is not easy to always have all the team to work on a lead and add the information, and is better to work on a computer than on a phone app, in the construction field you are always traveling and is really hard to have a laptop with you so I think a mobile version with better options and more user friendly is better.

Sunil
Sales Account Executive in Indien

All in one best CRM suite

Kommentare: Freshsales helped us to automate our outbound sales activity and generate extensive reporting

1) Ease of implementation and setup 2) Customer support 3) Very optimized CRM 4) Clean UI and UX

Need more sales enablement options for outbound sales activities. i.e 1) Send cold emails specific to prospects' time zone 2) Ability to send emails per our scheduled time than 30 mins buffer available in Freshsales CRM

joseph
bartender/sales in USA

The perfect software if you are into doing sales

Kommentare: This software can be used up to 10 users for 1 membership. It helps me to easily sort and filter close dates, identify bestsellers, and make required changes to actions. IF you are into sales i definitely recommend you use it

this software is perfect for managing thousands of leads and it is simple and easy to use. This software has made my job so much more convenient. They also have a 30 day free trial so you can decide if you like it or not . Thats what we did and we wound up finding it resourceful and now use it on a daily basis. It has helped my sales go up in a huge way especially by helping me keep my leads organized.

It would be cooler if there was a dashboard of some sort that gives you an overview of sales and leads. You have to always log in to see everything which is not a bid deal, it could be worse. Other than that it is awesome software it has really helped grow my sales and I have no other complaints.

laura
marketing manager in UK

Freshsales CRM for lead / deal management and sales campaigns

Kommentare: They are updating and adding new features quite regularly and have worked with us to get us up and running. But I think webinar training on how to do specific tasks or use new features would be really helpful.

ITs easily customisable and can create APIs to integrate to other systems quite easily. The visibility of bulk emails and sales campaigns within a contact field is really helpful to maintain a holistic overview of each type of communication you've had with them.

When we started using it there wasnt an option to send sales campaigns to specific customer groups. So we've had to create a workflow for this. Also the chat function is helpful but they are slow to reply and often close a case and mark it as resolved when you've been inactive for 20mins! which is unfair when they take at least that long to reply to you!

George
Business Development in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Freshworks provides a good value solution

Freshworks is good Value. It can do a variety of tasks, marketing journeys and sales emails are effective.

Sometimes it can be a little bit clunky and things like workflows do not work that effectively. We've found it hard to manage across different projects.

Jakub
CEO in Tschechien

Good features & robust, complex to set up and sometimes bloated

Kommentare: Good for bigger organizations where sales roles are narrowly separated.

Has everything you need for B2B sales under one roof

Cumbersome... creating an opportunity requires 10 minutes when account, opportunity, and contact setup is needed. Never become a fan of separating accounts and opportunities. Could not find an easy way to create custom exports (pipeline dump) or dashboards.

Laura
Administrator in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM

Kommentare: I received very good customer service with Fresh sales. Good return times on questions.

Affordable CRM. Easy to use and customize.

Nothing to complain about. There was nothing in particular that I could complain about. If anything I think after an update, the reporting was less user friendly for me and more complicated to understand, but Customer Service would help me setup anything I needed help with.