Über Thryv

Eine End-to-End-Client-Experience-Plattform für kleine Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Thryv

Thryv was easy to use once you became familiar with how things worked. The integration in the business was made easy with the help from Thryv.

It can not connect to a dialer system which i need really bad may have to get another crm due to this issue.

Bewertungen zu Thryv

Thryv hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 445 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Thryv bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Crafting your message

Kommentare: I really have had a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and he gets back to me quickly. It's a good feeling to have someone like this to help me.

I love the central location for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Before Thryv, I spent so much time and money on different solutions for different business needs. Thryv keeps it all in one place, and the coaching along the way is really helpful.

Well, it isn't a con, but there is a lot to learn at first. I would say that there are so many options, it can seem overwhelming at first. But stick with your account manager and the specialists, and you will be fine.

Antwort von Thryv

Hey John. Thanks for the review. We appreciate your thoughts and are so excited you've been enjoying Thryv! Please let us know how we can ever assist you. Whether that's a simple question or something more in detail. We're here to help! Thanks again! -Chandlor

Gina
Event Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

RWFE Thryver

Kommentare: My overall experience with Thryv has been great we just got a new account rep and he is wonderful however the gentleman who sold us the software was very good as well we like them both.

The ease inability to get contracts signed and hold the date fees paid without using US mail. Being able to share the calendar with colleagues. And the communication between us in the client is one thread of messaging which makes it easy to not lose information.

It would be good to be able to send information from a portal to multiple parties. In our instance often times were talking to a bride and the groom or the bride and her parents who typically pay for the wedding event and services. Right now I have to set up two separate accounts.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Gina, thank you for your review! We are excited that your experience with Thryv has been going great. Excited to see that communicating has become easier. Also, your suggestion is a great idea, I will send this to our team for them to look into! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Bob
IT Manager in USA

A Multipurpose CRM Solution For Business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been great and Thryv meets all ou8r CRM needs. What's more it makes social media management and marketing easy further making it even better.

What makes Thryv irresistible are the many features it offers. I like CRM features that makes the tool capableIn addition, it also comes with social media management and marketing features.

Thryv has been great since deployment and I have no reason to complain as it meets all our needs as expected

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Bob, thank you very much for your review. We are excited to hear that Thryv's CRM is helping meet your business needs. If you ever need assistance, please let us know! - Gabe

Andrew
Andrew
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Fraudulent billing practices

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I canceled my account after about 1 year, and they continued billing me. Customer service confirmed the cancellation, but the bills kept on coming.

The listing management feature is excellent

Importing contacts into the database took days and required technical support to make it happen

Antwort von Thryv - US

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Andrew, thank you for your reviews, we are glad that we were able to refund the last month that you were billed and were able to send your suggestion to our team. - Gabe

Kevin
General Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our business is Thryving!

Kommentare: The orders we capture by using Thryv versus what would have slipped through the cracks without it tells me that not only is the system paying for itself, it’s actually generating income.

I love the dashboard. It’s the pulse of our company. At a glance you can see where you are, where you’re headed and where you’ve been. Filtering makes it easy if you want to see what’s been approved, expiring, needs attention, etc.

I think the reporting could use a facelift. You can export numbers but I’d like to see a feature with customizable graphs and charts.

Antwort von Thryv - US

vor 4 Monaten

Wow, Kevin, thank you so much for your review! It is amazing to hear how Thryv has helped your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Owner, Designer, and Coder in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Impressive Customer Service and Good Tools

Kommentare: Overall, I've enjoyed Thryv. It's a bit more expensive than I ultimately can afford right now (being as my business is relatively new and still trying to grow). But, I'm going to stick with it and put in the work to make it a success. Thryv will be of great benefit especially when the ball gets to rolling really well.

I love that I can get a quick response from Customer Service, and they are always so eager to help. I really love the follow-up meetings with coaches. I really hope these coaching sessions will help my business grow. The social media posting tools are great! The calendar and booking features are great! I would love it if I could give my clients the option to choose from meeting locations, but I'm not seeing that option anywhere. I may check with a coach at some point. Not a big deal though.

Whew. I've been around and around regarding the auto-billing / auto-invoicing. I have clients that want an invoice each month to pay for the services I provide them. I'm still manually having to create and send these invoices each month. I would LOVE to see this work better and be a little more user friendly.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi John, thank you so much for your review. It makes our day even better when we hear how Thryv is helping your business by having the tools you need in one spot! We appreciate your feed back and will continue to make improvements where we can. I will be taking this information back to our team. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Business Owner in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for simple CRM needs

Kommentare: Thryv collects client's contact info, and with their webhooks, I can easily import them where I need them.

I really like how we can capture potential clients info into the system and then start marketing to them.

If you have a current client, say a parent, and that parent has more than one child that needs to be in the system, you can't automatically have the 2nd child and no entered into the system. Also, if you are having them register their children for services, it is VERY VERY confusing because the system is not set up well for multiple "Sub" Clients.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. We would like to see if there is a way to resolve this issue. If you could send me an email to, [email protected], and send me some more details, I can send it to our team for further assistance! - Gabe

Melanie
Owner/Operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Playful Paws review

Kommentare: The employees associated with Thry were good at what they did, but just were not able to get the software program to where I needed it to be. I was not happy with being told that the software would work for my business, then after signing contract locking me into 6 months of payments seeing that the employees were not able to get the software to work for me as needed.

The only features that I found really useful for my business was the showing what and who owes for payment and the invoices sent at the end of day for owners to see what they currently owe. The feature that allowed owners to make payments themselves was also something that I liked for my business.

The software was not really equipped for my business as I was told it was. The booking feature was not a good designed feature and did not work well.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Melanie, thank you for your review and feedback. We apologize for the experience you had with Thryv. If you would like to provide us with more details, you can send them to [email protected] - Gabe

Sheila
Chamber Board Member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Your Business deserves the Best, Thryv delivers!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am very, very pleased with Thryv and how I can operate, work a volunteer position for the Chamber all the while operating my own business.

The simplicity features of Thryv are very resourceful to use within an office area, on the road or in home offices.

Creating Monthly Newsletters have made me be creative in accessing different marketing tools within Thryv

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Sheila, thank you so much for your review. It's exciting to hear how Thryv is helping you in and out of the office. If you ever need assistance, please feel free to let us know. - Gabe

Richard
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not to sure about this

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Not sure if I was just not understanding the way it works or if it just isn't going to do what I want it to do.

For what was promised and for what I thought this was going to do, it fell short.Would love to be able to integrate so that follow up with contacts could be simple. I run three companies but I would have to set up 3 accounts for it to work. The social media management is awesome, but the tracking is not as robust

Its not fully integrated with all the software platforms. You have to jump through all kinds of hoops to get it integrated with some. It is not automated? You have to set up each and every step of each client. This does not save time. It creates a loss of time

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Richard, thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear your experience has not been the best with Thryv. If you can send an email to [email protected], I can send this to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Curtis
Hair Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Thryving

Kommentare: I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Kathy
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Thryv Review

Kommentare: My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing [email protected] for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

Angelo
Business Owner in USA

Amazing business management software

Kommentare: Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

Antwort von Thryv

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor

Jenny
Officer in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not

Kommentare: I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager. 2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change. 3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

Antwort von Thryv

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

Matt
Agency Owner in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simplifies

Kommentare: The customer service/training is second to none! I had to take the time, but the small 1 hour trainings over a 3-4 week period was perfect for our implementation. We knew how to use all of its capabilities.

A great tool that is fairly easy to use. I love that all of my Social media can be engaged with one entry. I love the interaction i get with my customers. They can engage me in multiple ways.

It does not download from IVANS. To be Ideal for an Insurance agency i feel the download capability is pretty important. That is all that this system is missing in my opinion.

vor 7 Monaten

Hey Matt, thank you so much for your review! It is always great to hear how communicating and working with your clients is easier with Thryv. Thank you for your feedback as well. I will make sure to send this to our team for them to look into. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Nick
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great overall software that offers a lot of value!

Kommentare: It's been great! I recommend it to every small business owner that I come across. They built a very functional website that drives lots of business to me. This is well worth the investment.

Overall I love this software and all of its abilities. This is like anything you will get out of it what ever you put into it. I use this software all day everyday. I appreciate how more features are added without the cost going up. I feel like someone (Thryv) is really out to help small businesses manage their information and use it in a way to grow and better communicate with their customers.

The mobile version and table version sometimes are downright slow. I am on the road all day and rarely behind a computer. I would love to see improvements on the mobile and tablet app speed (When full bars at 4G or 2-4 bars of 5G). It's embarrassing to be in front of a customer and for it to take more than 1 minute for the app to load, and sometimes it takes much longer than that. I would like the ability to upload and edit pictures straight from the Thryv app, and not have to separately upload them from the gallery which takes too long.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Nick, Wow! Thank you for leaving this great review and feedback. It is great to hear that you are getting the value out of Thryv by using it every day. Thryv will continue to evolve and will continue to improve our App. To stay up to date, you can leave a suggestion in your Thryv Dashboard and follow the topic. You will notifications when updates have occurred. For any other assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Alice
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Thryv = Transforming how we do business!

Kommentare: Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

Denise
Director, Business Development in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Automated campaigns

Kommentare: For us, a huge win is the ability to reach all of our clients in one automated campaign. So far, the automated campaign to request google reviews on our business has in turn paid for subscription to Thryv and then some. We are looking forward to using Thryv for more campaigns in the future.

The ability to use the automated campaign feature has proven to be a huge win for our company. I conducted a "please rate our company on google" Thryv campaign and within two weeks we received 10 five star reviews, including lengthy positive comments from each client who took the time to complete the google review. Within a month of receiving 10 five star reviews, we obtained our largest customer to date. Our new client was searching for a bookkeeping company in the area and saw our five star reviews, gave a call and the rest is history. Thank you, Thryv!

When using the client section of Thryv, I would prefer to search for our clients by their company name versus the owner's name. Quite often our client's company name does not contain the owner's name so I have to do an advanced search to find the company in the client database on Thryv which slows down my search process.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Denise, WOW, thank you for making our day even better with this amazing review! It is beyond exciting to see how sending out marketing campaigns can get your business recognized and bring in even more business. We cannot wait to see where you and your business go with Thryv! If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798 or you can join our Facebook Group - High-Thryver's to get the latest updates and talk to other Thryv clients. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

Jonathon
Co-owner in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for scheduling, invoicing, and social posts; not great for web editing.

Kommentare: Overall, I wish I didn't use them to host my website, but I'm thrilled with them for the administration side of things. So it's a mixed bag. The web side is rough, but the admin side for scheduling, social media, and invoicing do tend to make up for it.

It makes administration much more manageable for invoicing, scheduling appointments, and managing multiple social media profiles in one place.

The web editor is kind of terrible. Very limited if you don't know how to code, not intuitive at all on the user interface side of things.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Jonathon, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We are glad to hear that Thryv is helping you manage your day-to-day. We appreciate the feedback on the website editor and will continue to make updates to make sure it is working for you. - Gabe

Mj
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thryv is easy to use!

Kommentare: Thryv has been a huge time saver, allowing my technicians to see all the information about the next service call. It incorporates Google maps so they also have directions. Before they leave our shop, they can view their calls and ask any questions that may arise.

I like all the features but also that the features are customizable for our needs. Thryv is always making improvements and their customer service department is great!

I don't like that some fields are required fields, as they don't apply to the way we use Thryv.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi MJ, thank you so much for your review. We are excited to hear how Thryv is saving you and your employees time when it comes to seeing appointments and directions. Thank you for your feedback on the required fields, I will make sure to take this back to our team. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Catherine
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Thryv helps me Thrive!

Kommentare: I do like this Business program more that the piece-mil style of programs I had before. Everything is within this model and I do not have to try to combine my Books, Appointments, schedules, online presence or documents...everything is here. Any new business needs to use this sort of program to become a more professional looking business.

As a new business owner I have found the Thryv Business program to be very helpful and convenient for me and my customers. The notifications come quickly and on all my devices so no one is left hanging especially my business. I have used the chat and telephone customer service lines to educate me and help me move free and easily through the Dashboard and all its features.

Some of the features I am not as well familiar with do need a little extra help which I need through the Thryv support agents. I have the lowest tier Thryv account which does not offer total flexibilty but as my business grows I expect to be able to upgrade.

SARAH
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great in some aspects, other areas need work

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best employee they have. He has been very supportive and is attentive to my needs. he cannot control the developers of the software although he tries hard to communicate with them and myself.

The calendar invoicing, billing, estimates, CRM, and customer reminders are great

I've spent 7 months and I still can't figure out how to integrate my quickbooks online. Notes from one client go to the next within the invoices. There isn't a widget for Android phones. Sometimes it takes a while for the app to load when you need it.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Sarah, I'm glad you've been enjoying Thryv's features! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing, luckily, these are solvable! I've sent your concerns to our Escalations team. A senior Thryv Specialist will be reaching out to assist you. Additionally, I'll also provide you with our features support line: 844-998-4798. They'll be able to assist you with any feature-specific questions or issues. Thanks for your helpful feedback and have a great day. -Chandlor

Jason
Sales/Marketing in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Impressed

Kommentare: Excellent experience so far, from the initial sales person, to set up specialists, to web page building team, to the 24 hour support team. We can’t emphasize enough how helpful there are at walking you through the program. We are in the construction field, so if we can be taught..... anyone can!

Many features of this program are helpful with everyday applications. The social media tracking, posting is relatively easy to use. Client portal and advertising to customers is saving us hours in time and cost per man hour. The invoicing we are still new to and switching over, but are excited to implement it to our business. Their biggest asset to us was customer service. Always able to get questions answered or solved by them. They have obviously put this as a key component moving forward and hope they continue this trend. We are absolutely recommending this program and will continue to.

There are a ton of features, at first it seems like a rabbit hole every time you click a tab or option, but as you learn it becomes a breeze. They are constantly working on improving and use a customers suggestions. Can’t wait to see what they implement next.

Antwort von Thryv

Thanks for such awesome feedback, Jason! We take pride in our Customer Support and hope that you always feel satisfied with our team! Please let us know if you ever have any questions, concerns or future feedback. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Kurt
Medizinische Geräte, Selbstständig

Thryv pulled it all together

Kommentare: Thryv is awesome! The support staff is outstanding and quick to help with anything I have encountered so far. They made my business work flow so much more smooth as far as new client tracking goes. The integration with email reminders for customers is awesome... everything I was stressing about maintaining was brought to one nice package.

I loved that it took all the different areas and programs I was utilizing to try and maintain my workflow and put it into one place. I don't have to have multiple windows up to try and track all information I was entering into the system.

Where I service and repair equipment, I often get the same piece of equipment months down the road. There is no way that I can find to enter the Identification number and track the last time I saw it. This is very important to me because I put warranties on my work and I need to be able to find the piece for a specific Dentist and track what I did with it and when I last saw it. I still have to have a separate tracking system for that.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Kurt, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that Thryv has all you need and helping you stay organized. In the Thryv Dashboard, you can use the 'Tag' function to label with the ID number and who uses it. That way you can use the name of the ID in the filter when you search and that should pull up those accounts. If you need further assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. I have also let our team know to reach out to you. - Gabe

Ricky

Ricky Smith Roofing

Kommentare: receiving all calls and written messages. Not only are they on our Thryv software but we also receive personal emails alerting us to messages. We love that this program even offers payments options.

I have enjoyed this marketing agency more than any other I have ever used. I was paying for four different agencies to what Thryv does for me all in one.

We haven't had any problems with our software.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Ricky, thank you for the 5-star review. Excited to hear that Thryv has been able to consolidate all of your other agencies to one platform. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe