Über Quickbase

Quick Base ist eine echte Low-Code-Plattform zum Erstellen, Anpassen und Verbinden hochskalierbarer, sicherer Cloud-Geschäftsanwendungen.

Erfahre mehr über Quickbase

Quick Base was relatively straightforward and its low-code structure allows easy, fast input of data into the sheet. With this, then it can be accessed very easily by other coworkers, and others.

Bewertungen zu Quickbase

Quickbase hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 258 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Quickbase bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Brad
Brad
USA
, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Quickbase transformed our business

Kommentare: My company is an energy efficiency contracting business with 20+ employees and $2.5M in annual revenue across residential and commercial business lines. Before we used Quickbase, we had used a combination of other software, and a proprietary software we built to manage our operations. Where these software fell short, Quickbase far exceeded. Simply put the ability create, extend, and change our application to meet our specific needs in a constantly changing environment is powerful. Our application has become our CRM, Project Management, and Operational tracking ad reporting software all built into one with a lot of automation and integration to boot!

Developing on Quickbase is incredibly easy. Most business operators with basic business software instincts can start building in Quickbase immediately, or they can choose an application on their exchange to start off with. Beyond the basics, where Quickbase really shines is how robust of a platform it is with incredible functionality including beautiful reporting, dynamic filtering, formula fields and form logic, integration ability, and more. There's always a new trick you can learn in Quickbase. In terms of usability, that's really all in the app your choose to use or build. It can be really clunky or sleek. All depends on your ability to build a usable app. The design of the interface is basic, but they're in the process of rolling out a new UI called Mercury that looks great.

Quickbase does not provide a ton of customer support. They rely on an incredible community of users and developers as well as approved Quickbase Solutions Providers (QSPs) that customers can contract with for help with building their applications. But if you're looking to go at it on your own, you will have to dig if you need help with something. As savvy of as Quickbase user I am, it took me three years before I even learned that I had an account manager at Quickbase.

Aykut
Frontend Web Developer in Brasilien

A Comprehensive and Cost-Effective Software Platform: My Review of Quickbase

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Quickbase has been very useful in helping us to create custom games and applications quickly and easily. It has enabled us to create custom forms and reports, allowing us to collect and analyze data more effectively. Additionally, the cloud-based platform has allowed us to access our data from anywhere, making it a great tool for remote teams. Finally, the API has allowed us to integrate Quickbase with our existing business processes, providing us with a powerful, efficient solution.

I like that Quickbase is easy to use and highly customizable. It is a great tool for creating custom games with a wide range of features and options, including mobile access and an API for developers. It also has a great support system and helpful tutorials to help you get started. The fact that it is cloud-based also makes it very convenient and accessible.

One of the things I like least about Quickbase is that it can be difficult to integrate with existing business processes. It also can be challenging to set up custom forms and reports. Additionally, the mobile access feature is not as robust as I would like it to be. Additionally, there are some features that I feel are missing, such as the ability to customize the user interface.

abe
CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Disturbing Relationship with a company that should be there for your success

Kommentare: In the begining, we started using the app. everything was great until about a year in. im not happy and for the investment, take my advise, SPEND the Extra money and just use Salesforce they arent the best platform for no good reasons. we have already started using Salesforce and have befitted from the switch Greatly.

This App is basically an excel sheet on steroids.

The app takes you through multiple steps to save, add or edit an app page. When it comes to process, this app will make you click "Edit" then once you enter your data you have to click "save". The "premier" users or platinum users is ok but when you try to speak to them, all you get is "good luck going else where" . The fact is, they will lure you in, but lets face it. once you move your database in, they count on you not moving it out.

Farzam
Software Developer in Deutschland
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quickbase: A Comprehensive Database Solution

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we have had a great experience with Quickbase. It has allowed us to manage our data in a way that has been incredibly convenient and efficient. The user interface is intuitive, and the customization options are vast, allowing us to tailor the solution to our specific needs.

Quickbase is an incredibly versatile and robust database solution. It has allowed us to manage our data with ease and efficiency. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for us to quickly locate and organize our data. Additionally, the customization options are vast, allowing us to tailor the solution to our specific needs.

One of the drawbacks to Quickbase is the cost. While it is a comprehensive solution, it can be expensive for some businesses. Additionally, the app development process can be a bit cumbersome and time-consuming.

Cody
CSR in USA
Buchhaltung, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Quick Base is a solid way to visualize and share data with controls

Kommentare: I have used Quick Base for a long time, and can get around easier than many of my colleagues. I view that as a mark against Quick Base, but overall it serves well as a place to store and visualize data for a distributed team.

Quick Base is a solid way to visualize and share data with controls. It serves well as a data repository and tool for displaying large data sets.

Not as intuitive as some of the competitors, sometimes it takes 2-3 menu clicks to get where you're going.

Marlon
Intake Specialist in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Quickbase for Manager Review

Kommentare: It will integrate to salesforce and it is very great product to use for daily task as a sales manager.We have guides to follow and scale to rate and quickbase really help us see and determine the standing or status of every agent. I love it.It can integrate with other tools such as excel, salesforce and others that help with making work super easy for us managers.It also help business track commission and compensation of agents since we are at sales. This is really helpful. Thank you Quickbase

It is easy to complete and do my task, it has organize tabs and columns for me to use for my coaching logs and performance standing of my agents on a daily basis.I can access and control quickbase as ease and can also provide designated permission to people who can access certain tabs or tasks. It is well designed.

I didn't see any least in quickbase, as manager this is the product that we need in our program and it helps me a lot.

İbrahim
Mobile Application Developer in Frankreich

Easy to use

It has a database-oriented approach. It can also be considered as an online database. An ideal solution for people who use Excel. By creating a table with the web interface, you can automatically insert your excel data into it. You can create your own query screens, report screens, and even form entry screens with a single click. It is so useful. By switching to the mycustomapp tab, I can create as many tables as I want. I can make my changes by adding the columns I want to the tables.

Unable to define complex business rules. Only when entering the form, rules about the fields of the table can be defined (Required field, amount must be greater than 100 etc.).

Anthony
Resident Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Useful Tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It’s a very easy and effectively operational tool.

The pricing connection between the tool and the other one at our disposal appear to conflict.

developer in Indien

Quickbase Enables Smooth Workflows

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I have been using Quickbase for a while now and I can't believe how much they have improved the product. The last time I used it, it was such a pain to try to build anything. Now, with this new update, everything is easier and more intuitive. We are able to manage our projects more efficiently because of the streamlined design of Quickbase.

I can't think of anything at the moment - I really love this program.

Nick
Director of School Leadership in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Task Management Made Simple

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I can see tasks completed by others and easily comment. I also appreciate the ability to integrate Zoom and Calendly.

The integration is helpful, but you have to launch from QuickBase if changes to Zoom or Calendly are needed, which can make it a little clunky.

Data Manager in USA

Quickbase has a lot of potential and power, but is possibly a steep investment

Kommentare: It allowed us to replace an old program that was obsolete and no longer supported by the original software developer, and streamline our company's data/workflow needs. However, we have to put up with system quirks we can't afford to fix.

Quickbase has some flexibility, it can hold a good amount of data, you can set user controls for different users, and it can be customized to fit your company's needs. You can build apps from scratch or find apps others have developed and incorporate them into your system. You can do custom reports for your company reports or data collection, and save these reports in a spreadsheet format. You can filter your reports as well. It's based on laymen's programming language. They have pretty good customer service.

Quickbase is expensive, especially the more users you have. Some features require paying a higher price each month. Quickbase's biggest downfall is if you have the app(s) customized to do something in your organization, i.e. barcode scanning or advanced reservation capabilities, then that section of the app will have advanced programming language that you might not be able to edit. Our company doesn't have app programmers, so since our app was customized, to make significant changes we'd need to shell out big bucks to one of their third-party developers, or we'd need to have a staffer who could make changes. However, different companies have different workflows, so there have been instances where even Quickbase customer support couldn't make a change to what the third-party developer created, so your own company's programmer might even be at a loss. This was very frustrating for our company since we were led to believe we'd invest more money upfront and then just pay to maintain the software and have the support we needed so the app would grow with our company, not end up costing more if we needed changes. If you're a big corporation with lots of money, this is probably the way to go, but if you're a small company you might want to think carefully before investing in Quickbase for anything requiring customization.

Marissa
Operations Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend for Unique Business Operations

Kommentare: Overall, we've been able to easily translate our spreadsheet and paper/pencil systems over to Quickbase. This has helped revolutionize our processes and save time for each department. We've also been able to quickly develop apps when COVID necessitated remote work.

The key feature of this product for us has been the ability to develop a customer-facing portal and internal platform for operations all within house. We have worked with other software companies previously to develop something along these lines, but it never worked out as we run a unique business model that is hard to explain to an outsider. The ability to use our own knowledge of the business to develop something internally has been a game changer for practicality and reducing expenses - software development is expensive!

Some items that could be better include ability to identify duplicates, ability to easily select an item in grid edit beyond 1000 records (we have clients with many many many locations), ability to rely on the user groups and have confidence that these users will have all apps added to their 'My Apps' page.

Norman
Training Specialist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Our main project management tool

- Users can be taught how to use main features in short period of time. - Graphical interface gives good reporting of metrics. - Easy to use as a ticketing and request tool for interactions with clients. - Easy to find/locate previous tickets for prior projects and work. - Ability to make sub-tasks of a projects allows work to be split up and assigned.

- Inability to take more the three attachments for a particular project seems space limiting for larger endeavors. - Limited number of user licenses means only certain people can use/create tickets.

Antwort von Intuit

Hey there, Norman! We'd like to thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review. We'd be happy to submit your feedback to our developers. Most of the updates and features we roll out come directly from our community. You can keep up to date with the new additions to QuickBooks by visiting our blog: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/). We also recommend visiting our community page for tips, answers to commonly asked questions/support and more: (community.intuit.com). We hope you have an amazing day! -Jay, The QuickBooks Team.

Senior Associate - IT Audit in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Lot of Functionality and Options when Building on top of QB

Kommentare: Has truly been excellent the majority of the time. Minor hiccups, like anything, along the way, but now we have a good plethora of applications and functionalities spread across a growing company and QB has adapted well and increased their response time with any issues identified. It has been a while since any sort of major incident has come up.

The flexibility, ability to query reports on demand, employee tracking, internal applications that are able to be built off QB, along with many other internal applications. Able to easily code alerting to employees based on alerts, allow them to manage assignments and tasks, keep track of their projects and schedule, and ultimately save our company money.

Reliability on services is sometimes difficult. If something breaks, you will need to understand what is broken and alert Quickbase. There is only so much you can troubleshoot before waiting on QB.

Sanford
Data Center Technician in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Quick Base Has Been Good To Us

Kommentare: With QB one of the main things we use it for is to track inventory. This is used on a daily basis by the team and is an efficient way to manage may of our assets. There are other reports that we use QB for and it is a good way for us to communicate with our team without having to send multiple emails out.

QB is pretty easy to learn and use. We can put a new person in one of our modules and show them how to use it straight away. There are more advanced features that we use but those are also easy to come up to speed on.

The only issue I have had with this is customizing reports that I have already created. It took me a little bit of time in order to find out how to do it and when I tried to do it again I had forgotten how I had done it before. Maybe it's just me but this is not a clearly labeled feature.

Advisor marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Good concept but could be improved

Kommentare: It’s a good service but i think there’s a lot to improve. I see companies switching to more systems/software that integrate quickbase and service now into one easier to use application.

Once you got the hang of it it was easy to use. It’s great to be able to set timelines to each project and being able to implement templates helps make the process quicker.

This software lacks a lot of features that should be integrated and contacting support can be a pain. This software would be ideal if it intertwines more aspects that would allow users to send information to others and let other users access features and timeframes. We had to print out each form and attach them which was very old school and time consuming.

Antwort von Quick Base

Hi there, and thanks for reaching out with your comments.

Cheri
Inventory Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Softwear

Kommentare: We used the software to create a service scheduling application, and a billing application for a home medical equipment company. This application allows us to assign tasks and designate steps in the completion of the task prior to it being marked complete. It also keeps a record of all completed tasks and any associated tasks

This software was easy for out IT department to shape into exactly the application we needed. It is simple to use and offers a variety of reports.

I wish it had a history check feature so we could see who edited a entry, when it was done, and what was changed.

Shannon
Director of Account Services in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A program that houses all of our client information in one place - awesome!

Kommentare: We use it daily. All of our projects are managed through the system and connected with the client. It allows for each person in our company everything that we have completed and billed for, for each of our clients. All in one place, which is key!

There is quite a bit of flexibility built-in which allows us to customize reports on the data that is most important for each manager in the company.

There are some limitations/restrictions that don't allow for as much customization as we would like. At times we have to hire a programmer to help us customize features to get more out of the data that we have stored in there.

Chief Product Officer in USA

Our Database Solution

Kommentare: The software has automated so much work through the reporting features saving us lots of time, and even creates an automatic schedule to run and email reports as needed.

The program is very flexible allowing you to essentially create a database that will handle nearly everything you need, and also grow to scale with your business. It is many steps up from using spreadsheets, and has helped automate a lot of tasks for us through report features.

The program is not intuitive to use, and feels like little real live support is given in helping you after you are initially set up. The cost also increased on us and I'm not sure I feel the value fits the cost... but it is the best solution I can find in the market right now.

Krunal
Sr. Finance Associate in Indien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Quickbase

Kommentare: Excellent!!

1. Pipelines: Pipeline is the feature where we can automate our task daily or routine task by scheduling or manually 2. This platform is very helpful for workflow management 3. we can also create different tables, summary reports and so on 4. We can also now create different interactive professional dashboard in Quickbase

We cannot customize any color of the field or use any background. Here we have to use the background made by Quickbase

Kimberly
Administative Asst. in USA
Telekommunikation

we use this to send and receive PO's from our customers.

Kommentare: makes it easier for us to send P.O.'s back and forth between us and our customer. Saves time and money.

user friendly and easy to navigate through the site. you can find what you are looking for quickly. its very convenient way to send documents back and forth between us and our customers.

when you are up loading files at certain times of the day I.E. mid morning and afternoon. it takes a long time to upload docs. to the site some times it times out or you need to restart the process again . this would be the only con i have about this product.

Rene
IT Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great cloud based app

Kommentare: We use quick base as a CRM, we keep track of our customer opportunities/activities/call logs/ email logs/ etc.

It comes with many pre-developed applications that could fit your need. You can install one of these applications or develop one from scratch. You need some knowledge to develop one but many of the ones that are already existing work. They got apps from CRM , ticket control, reporting, inventory etc.

It's very expensive for SMB's unless you use this platform on a daily basis.

Lead generator/ inside sales in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easier to use than salesforce

Kommentare: I’ve had a positive experience with quickbase. I’ve used different programs in the past, and I thought this would be a little complicated to learn, but I work from home for a team across the country and was able to figure this out with ease

I like how easy it is to see who you’ve called for the day, how many calls you’ve made and the ease of writing notes on each lead. It’s much easier to create a lead and keep track of your work compared to salesforce

The only thing I wish it did, is remind me before I move on from a lead to click the call box- sometimes I forget to mark it to track that ive made the call for the day.

Sandra
Senior Project Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Quick Base enables non-programmers to create user-friendly databases

Kommentare: I am not a developer, but Quick Base has enabled me to set up databases for users within our organization that have been widely used over many years.

You don't have to be a programmer to create a database in Quick Base. But if you are a programmer, Quick Base offers many sophisticated options.

The "development sandbox" is not a true sandbox, because changes are not easily promoted to production. Licenses are considered expensive, so we have to limit the number we provision at our company.

Mohit
Program Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste

High Potential Platform

The most useful feature of QuickBase is it's Bulk import feature. While comparing this product with others that we reviewed for implementation, this one feature stood out among others. The ease with which bulk import works especially the copy excel to clipboard feature has given enough flexibility to end users & clients. Another feature which has very pleasantly come across is the customizations feature where complex algorithms & reports can be built using JQuery & JavaScript yet amalgamates really well with its out of box components.

1. Need better automated performance management across sites. 2. QuickBase lacks multi-lingual support which is highly required. 3. Multi-select dropdown is a must-have. 4. Licensing cost compared to other vendors is high