Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

KidKare Food Program Erfahrungen

Über KidKare Food Program

KidKare ist eine Verwaltungssoftware für die Kinderbetreuung, mit der du Zeit und Geld sparen und gleichzeitig Kinder betreuen kannst. Die Anwendung stellt die Einhaltung der USDA sicher.

Erfahre mehr über KidKare Food Program

Managing customer administration and the customer care team.

Just when internet not working is the only time have trouble.

Bewertungen zu KidKare Food Program

KidKare Food Program hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 386 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie KidKare Food Program bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Larissa
Larissa
Teacher in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool

Kommentare: Love it! Owning a Family Child Care, it is a really helpful tool! It keeps hours, dates, not only meals but important information for a licensed daycare. ;)

It keeps a record of very important information and in case a licenser comes in, it can help.

It might not be very clear about some things.

Karly
Director in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meal Tracking

Kidkare is very easy to use to track meals and attendance for CACFP. It's also easy to put the menu's in because it will come up read if you are missing a component for any meal.

Sometimes parents have trouble filling out eforms so you may have to help them on a computer or tablet at the school.

Andrea
Owner Operator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Past year has been terrible!!!

Kommentare: Used to be happy. Have been in daycare for over 25 years and this past 2 years has been painful
Working with company. Looking into other options

I used to like how I could get all info input very fast.

Program runs slow and customer support is not available by phone for quick questions.

Antwort von Minute Menu Systems

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Andrea, Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with KidKare. We genuinely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you've faced recently and want to address this with you as this experience is not how we intend to support our customers. We'd love to discuss your specific concerns further and explore ways to address them directly. Please reach out to us at [email protected]. The KidKare Team

Jeanette
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kidkare

Kommentare: Tracking children and meals are super easy with this program.

This program is very easy to use. Tracking the children and meals have been super easy.

There is nothing that I don't like so far with this program, except maybe not being able to bring back a withdrawn child easily.

Leticia
Day Care Provider in USA

Feeding Future

Kommentare: Using this software we can accelerate our work,being organized and make monthly reports from the commodity of our home ,It's a big help in this field , we are always very busy taking care of our futures

-The way in which we can create our own menus . -The software avoid us the hand writing. -It help us to be organized.

-The system is always slow down. - The software have many pages to navigate. - The way we can use the copy option. - Printing.

Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kid Care takes the stress out of meal planning

Kommentare: I have never had a issue with the KidKare software, it is always available when I need it

Kidkare software is so very easy to navigate, and it has so many informative places you can go to.

I do not have any issues with the KidKare software

Happy provider

Ease of use and you can easily correct mistakes

The food can be more described can be better so you can easily describe meals your having

Mary

Data entry

the ease of templates: no additional writing necessary

When I review my entries I have to save again, even though there are no changes

Bildungsmanagement, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

KidKare is AMAZING!!!

KidKare is a wonderful tool for educational management. Would HIGHLY recommend.

I honestly cannot think of a con at this time.

Farhan
Education in Kanada
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

kidscare charity

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: good experience for KidKare Food Program

good way to take care of the kids and help us donate them

least about KidKare Food Program is meal planing

Rayna
Owner/provider in USA

I have been using KidKare as MMK then KK. It helps up keep track of everything pretty well.

Web based! Love that I can access it from my phone or tablet. I like that my teachers can login and complete attendance.

I hate the look of the invoices. The web address at the bottom confuses my clients, they try to login to it. I also don't like the look of the new invoices, they are small and crammed up into the top 2/3 of the page. I miss having a report to print for birthdays, emergency contacts, etc. I would also like to see a printable weekly attendance schedule. We fill in the hours the child is in care in their general info, the software should be able to print out a daily or weekly roster with those hours filled in. It helps to plan coverage since we are a ratio driven program.

Pennie
Day Care Owner in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

KidKare

Kommentare: It is way better than the paper menus. I have had some items not save in the menu. When I have tried to contact help/customer service, the response is absolutely terrible or nonexistent. But overall, I am satisfied with its function.

fairly user friendly, the software has improved continually.

the save reminder button is annoying. It appears when you have not entered anything. And sometimes (rarely)it does not save what you entered. The whole grain tab is not good. It should just be included in the drop down food.

Kim
Home Daycare Provider in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

My Experience Using KidKare

Kommentare: I love using KidKare ... Even though I write down each day's menus on my own forms, it's nice knowing I don't have to have copies of everything any more. One copy and it's done!

I like that it is easy to use - like all programs, it took a bit of getting used to but once I did, everything fell into a smooth transition. There are also parts of KidKare that I don't use because I keep records in a separate place on my computer, but it's nice knowing the option is available if I choose to change my record-keeping.

Apparently, the "Notes" on the bottom of each meal aren't viewable by my food rep. I wish these notes were available and viewable to everyone because if I miss noting something on a calendar, it would be nice to know there is a "back-up" of my notations.

Virginia
Owner/Daycare Provider in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

KIDKARE FOOD PROGRAM

Kommentare: Overall, It is a easy program to operate. I enjoy working this program when it is operating smoothly. I wish there was a easier and faster way to record baby meals, rather than going to a separate screen. This is really time consuming.

The program is easy to use and can be learned quickly. There is more than one way to accomplish the same thing. I like when the program is flowing smoothly, without any issues.

Sometimes when I've worked a long day and there is issues with the program or it is running slow, I get irritated, as I am tired and am ready to take a break.

Arlen
Yes Afterscholl Satff in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

KidKare has a great interface and worked great overall!

Kommentare: I would highly recommend KidKare to anyone needing to meal plan for students.

As a user, the interface is so simple and makes each section readily available for use. I really enjoy the colors in the software as well.

Reviewing information can be confusing at times due to the fact that some of that information isn't updated.

Pamela
Provider in USA

How KIdKare has helped me as a Provider

Kommentare: I use the software to help with the attendance of my children ,and also to keep up with my daily count of meals and attendance of each child that is enrolled at the center. This software offers so much to providers to help with meal count, attendance sheets, and so much more, it helps me to get a lot more accomplished that I could usually do, if I had to complete everything manually. KidKare has been a great experience for me and I wouldn't consider any other software for completing my meal count.

This is the best software that I've used since I have been a childcare provider, what I like most about this software, is the fact that it saves me a lot of time and paperwork.

There was nothing that I didn't like about using this software.

Deborah
Owner/teacher in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: I really like that I can look up information on one a specific child easily. The overall program is easy to use.

I am not very good with a computer and this program is very easy to use. It is also easy to look up specific information with just a couple clicks of a button.

I have not had any problems with this program.

Victoria
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

KidKare

Kommentare: I'm not having any problem with kidkare. It's the product differences.

I love being a mom. This product is helpful because the service offers incentives on being better at kids.

I don't dislike much about the product. It's easier to read and know then too play and forget, understand.

Alexandra
Childcare provider in USA

Easy organization

Kommentare: Kidkare makes it easy to record meals and attendance. At the end of the year I can easily go back and see when any kid was here.

I love that I can view reports on all kinds of information I have entered.

I liked it better when I did not have to "check in" kids to claim them but I understand why they would want us to.

KATRINA
Childcare provider in USA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Love to be able to Use from my phone and don't always have to go to my laptop.

Easy to Use and I don't have always long onto my laptop to enter in what is needed.

I think there should be a select all button when it comes to selecting children instead of having to pick each individual child's name.

Brooke
Daycare Owner in USA

Always very helpful

Kommentare: Love being able to do it all on my phone

Very easy to navigate and submit daily meal records. I love that I am able do it all right in my phone.

Sometimes changes are done to the site that take time to get use to. There has been a few evenings that I wasn't able to get the site to load.

Melinda
Preschool Teacher in USA

Helpful Meals

Kommentare: I appreciate the privilege to use KidKare.

I enjoy the ease of recording my daily meals. I like that it tells me totals and I can read my details. I also enjoy the simplicity of the system.

I dislike the record time in/out option. It is a little time consuming and confusing.

Adriane

GREAT SERVICE

Kommentare: It is the best program by far. Not time consuming and easy to use. My best features is the access to the children file and you can go back and forth in the attendance.

The software is very Easy to access and user friendly for any one.

daily attendance unable to print menu plan for the month

Janet
Owner/operator licenced daycare provider in USA

Happy

Kommentare: I love that I can grab my iPhone and enter the meals and attendance instead of getting on my computer and having to do it.

The convenience of being able to use my iPhone to do most everything in the program

Sometimes it’s slow or shut down and your not able to get in.

Stacey
Childcare Provider in USA
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

I like using KidKare!

Kommentare: It really has helped me organize my food planning.

The overall ease and organization is brilliant.

When enrolling a new student, I can't go back and change certain things. I have to get it right the first time. I don't always get it right the first time.