I worked with team on the planning for a customized roll out of HelloNote and he was great!

Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Michael C.

Vorteile: The team was able to come up with a plan to build a customized product that integrated with other systems that my client used. They were able to meet all of my client needs and were extremely professional and helpful along the way.

Nachteile: I really like all features of this software, in particular the customization. Really no negatives.

Switching To HelloNote Made Our Practice Successful and Efficient

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Lina S.
Admin Assistant
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been amazing, from inception to current. New therapists that join our team always praise the system.

Vorteile: To start, HelloNote is the most friendliest EMR company I have seen. They imported all my patient demographics without any hassle (and no fees), then we had a live training so the software was set up for us to use from Day 1. Also, the system is very user-friendly and easy to learn along the way. Any questions, the support team is very helpful regardless of when we reach out. I also love that the team is always open to new ideas! Working with HelloNote truly made our practice more efficient and successful. Can't thank them enough!

Nachteile: I can't think of any negatives. Any questions or concerns I have get resolved very fast! If there was ever a concern, Hellonote is open to adding new features.