Filtern nach:

Über Legito

Anwaltsfreundliche Software zum Erstellen von responsiven Dokumenten, die wissen, wie du denkst und sich selbst bearbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Legito

Filip I.
Filip I.
Managing Director in Bulgarien

Complete end-to-end document assembly and management solution

Kommentare: My experience so far has been really positive. The setup took some time but now it is very easy once I got used to importing Word documents. When I started, it took me about a day to completely automate a 5-10 page document – now I do it within a couple of hours at most. I feel it has improved our overall communication with clients because it focuses both parties on doing business rather than waste time in fixing each other’s sentences.

The template editor, data import and batch generation, custom fields in document records, and external sharing are the most notable features for me. I like having all documents, from commercial and labor contracts, to training agreements and even standard proposals, all in one system. I can import specially annotated Word document and it would automatically turn it into a smart template – this saves me a lot of time.

With the most recent updates, the system seems too big at first. The documentation on some features is still being worked on, although there are plenty of useful videos and tutorials, as well as a guided tour within the system. One has to have a background in configuring such systems and invest some time in experimenting if they want to achieve complex solutions. Planning is most important and most overlooked thus one can spend a lot of time getting to know the system if they choose to opt out from the guided walkthrough.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Avvoka, Avokaado und Precisely

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Legito: I chose Legito because it offers great functionalities, a very focused roadmap and they constantly bring out new features which contain really great industry know-how. The 30-day free trial also made a huge impact because it gave me enough time to learn how it works and to try it out with some template documents.

Tereza D.
Lawyer in Tschechien
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Legito document automation increased our productivity.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I really like how easy it is to use.

Legito helps us automatically assemble documents quickly. Generated documents feed directly into a robust document management system which makes keeping track of documents simple. The return on investment has been huge, and we are still finding more ways to leverage Legito’s ever increasing number of features.

The search function was a bit basic, but it has recently been improved greatly.

Fredrik S.
Fredrik S.
ceo in Schweden
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Legito-Informative, Intuitive, Incredible

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We generate some very complex documents and financial reports that require a lot of details and precision. We found that Legito’s various Data Import and Data Tagging features, allow us to automatically generate documents quickly without needing to worry about data accuracy.

Automated Data Import: from Spreadsheets, Company Registries, and our CRM. It saved me so much time.

I am happy with the entire product offering.

Martino T.
CEO in Italien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

So convenient!

Kommentare: Very clean and functional. Hope they could improve the overall ease to use.

The concept behind Legito is incredible and let you automate document drafting and work with client and colleague in the cloud.

It's of course pricey but for some type of company i think it could totally worth paying for. Try it and then decide!

Lawyer in Estland
Telekommunikation, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool with superb support!

Kommentare: We were automating our agreement template logics so that it would not be the legal to manually draft customized agreement, but rather the stakeholder filling in a quesitonnaire and automatically ending up with the correct customized agreement (based on the input given).

The software is easy to use while actually offering really advanced features in comparison with other solutions on the market.

I have not encountered features or lacks that I would like to bring out here.

Jaroslav Z.
Managing Partner in Tschechien
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for modern law firms

Kommentare: From technology perspective, Legito is the most advance solution I found. I also like it's web-based and looks nice.

Interaction with our clients. Quick review of documents. Easy drafting of our standard documents. Integrations and auto-compete of data across documents.

When I want to work with a document previously saved by a client, I must go to Document Management. It would be nice if link from the email announcement will open directly the document.

Igor D.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best solution for complex legal documents

Kommentare: We use Legito for over 2 years and we are very much satisfied.

As a boutique law firm, we use very complex legal documents. I tried several solutions to automate them, but Legito was the only one where it was possible without spending a year doing it or hiring programmers.

I'd appreciate more features for cooperation with our clients in Legito interface.

Radek M.
Corporate lawyer in Tschechien
Verlagswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive automated tool that cuts down contract drafting time.

Kommentare: We wanted to use document automation to make our processes more efficient.

We generate dozens of agreements daily. Legito helps us to create contracts faster and negotiate them easier so we can spend more time exploring new business opportunities with our authors.

The only negative is that we didn't start using Legito earlier.

Irena K.
Head of the legal department in Tschechien
Verlagswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Smart automation with a robust offering

Kommentare: Legito is intuitive and easy to use. It has a welcoming interface that makes contract generation convenient and efficient.

Easy to consistently apply a professional looking brand Reduced document generation time Numerous customizable options

Although there are already many types of notifications, a few more options would be nice.

Petr M.
Head of Know-how in Tschechien
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Winner

Kommentare: We preferred Legito to other document assembly systems we had tested because Legito allows us to automate documents without coding and programming.

Easy automation of our document without any programming at all. Integration with company registers.

Conditions "is last" and "is not last" are not applicable to non-repeatable clauses.

Jakub L.
Lead Developer in Tschechien

Amazing document automation platform

Kommentare: I love the editor for automating document templates. So much faster and more convenient than other document automation features.

Conversion from my Word templates to "automation-ready" structured documents in their editor is amazing.

None yet. They add new features every month.

Ondřej H.
Co-founder in Tschechien
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use software with a growing number of useful features

Kommentare: Our HR department uses Legito, and it has been an immense help when creating documents for our partners.

Our organization has been using Legito for a long time now and we love how easy it is to use. Their development team is doing a great job delivering new features almost every month.

Automatic email notifications could use an update.

Ondrej Z.
Broker in Tschechien

Exceptionally variable SW!

Kommentare: Document automation with Legito is exceptionally variable with infinite possibilities to create interconnected documents. I highly recommend this product.

Many different use-cases. The best for complex documents - we have a suite of over 80 connected documents.

The app as it is fulfills my expectations. There is always room for improvement, for example more email notifications

Pavel P.
Real Estate Broker in Tschechien

Easy to learn software

Kommentare: Very robust API and the possibilities of integrations are awesome. Importing data from our system and generating documents now take a fragment of the time they normally would.

The software is user-friendly and easy to learn. Integration into our DMS is great.

I wish more people could work on documents/forms at the same time, not just consecutively.

Kamile K.
Legal Sourcing Manager in Tschechien
Rechtsberatung, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to understand

Kommentare: Legito has all the automation features our large company was looking for.

Document automation in Legito is really easy to understand, it has a great introduction and guidelines to get started. The variety of functionality is brilliant!

I'm looking forward to "is no last" and "is second last" conditions for texts in document templates.

Teodora B.
Attorney at Law in Tschechien
Rechtsberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Changed the way we approach legal operations

Kommentare: I personally automated over 90 documents used by our enterprise in the USA and Europe, and I love Legito. There isn't any other document automation/management tool like Legito. The difference in time spent on producing documents is incredible. It really changed the way we approach legal operations.

The user interface is intuitive for me, as a user who automates documents, as well as for individual users at our company using them. We spent about 3 months researching the document automation market and testing many different solutions. Legito unanimously won our internal tender.

A few details required me to ask their customer support. Their onboarding process is great. The very friendly team helped me.

Lukas P.
Sole Attorney in Tschechien
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

I love this product!

Kommentare: We were one of first law firm which started to use this product for automation of documents for clients and I still like it very much.

It has truly state-of-the-art user interface for us and also for our clients.

Better email notifications with links directly to new versions of documents created from our automated templates.

Dana B.
CEO in Tschechien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great application!

Kommentare: I love it. It's totally intuitive as all modern systems should be.

I really like it's web-based. Nice user interface, ton of features, "all-in-one" solution, house-style document management for export of smart documents to Word. I love the new feature which converts my Word docs into Legito automated documents.

Trial is only 15 days, email notifications regarding deadlines shall be more customizable.

Jakub S.
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Powerful tool! Technological leader in document generation

Kommentare: I recommend this tool to all innovative law firms.

I'm confident to say that Legito is a technological leader in document generation sector. They are developing powerful features really fast.

Works well for me. May be better notifications.

Ondrej P.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for cooperation with clients!

Kommentare: I believe this is the future of legal business.

I can share my automated documents with our clients.

There is nothing that would irritate me.

Lawyer in Tschechien
Rechtsberatung, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Saves us hours of drafting every day.

Kommentare: We were able to automate complex legal documents easily. Legito is saving us hours of drafting every day.

Legito has great features that most of the other competitors on the market do not currently provide. Excellent customer care – fast responses and always willing to step the extra mile to get our questions answered!

It takes you a minute to understand the logic and build-up of Legito, but once that is understood, the efficient drafting of contracts can begin.

Lukas M.
Real Estate Agent in Tschechien
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software for document automation and management

Kommentare: Amazing software for document automation and management. It takes just a few hours to learn all possible features and with e-learning materials I was able to do it on my own and started to understand the true potential of Legito.

Excellent development team. I definitely don't have an IT background, but still, have been able to learn how to create automated documents.

No real issues yet, I'm quite content with the pricing and approach to customers

Tadeas M.
Sales and Marketing Manager in Tschechien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great value to our company

Kommentare: Legito has given a great value to our company. It takes minimal time to create documents from templates in it and is easy to use.

Contracts are being generated in fraction of time. Saves tons of time and money.

So far, there has been nothing I'd change

Michael M.
M&A Manager in Tschechien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Huge cost saver

Kommentare: Legito bring us a lot of value. I'm happy to give them this reference.

Legito ROI is perfect. Great features for the price. It was clear winner when I decided what to use for our documents.

Nothing special comes to my mind right now.

Radek A.
Executive Manager in Tschechien
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome UX!

Kommentare: Just great! I really recommend it. We create in Legito all documents for our clients and employees. I especially like the feature for contract amendments.

This is how document software should look like in 21st century! Our employees understand it naturally; no special training is needed.

Nothing special. Maybe bigger Word/PDF icons in the "export window".