Filtern nach:

Über Multiorders

Verbinde alle Vertriebskanäle und verwalte den Versandprozess und das Inventar von einem Ort aus. Ideale Lösung für Multichannel-Online-Verkäufer.

Erfahre mehr über Multiorders

Paul D.
Managing Director
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2020

"Excellent Service"

Kommentare: We have found the Multiorders team (special mention to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) have been very much focused on us as a customer. They have tried to be extremely flexible to meet our needs. They have been courteous, professional and friendly and they are a great team to communicate with. I would highly recommend working with the Multiorders team.

Vorteile: The software allows you to easily manage your stock and fulfil orders across multiple channel integrations meaning that your business can quickly expand onto new marketplaces.

Nachteile: The listing functionality needs some work but we know that Multiorders have some amazing plans around this that will be launched in the summer anyway :)

Thank you for your positive feedback!
Our support team is more than happy to read such reviews!

• Bewertet am 20.3.2020
Ignas P.
Operations Manager
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"Perfect software for our needs"

Kommentare: What is best about Multiorders - is customer service and support. Very quick response, and guys go the extra mile to sort your issues out and even add functionality that you request. Software is improving in a very fast pace.

Vorteile: It just does what we need it to do. We have 100-150 daily orders and we need products to be scanned out for each individual order and it does the job just right. Having a scanner connected to the PC, makes creating orders and scanning process smooth and easy.

Nachteile: Reporting is a bit poor, more various statistical reports would be a very useful function. So we mainly do our statics by downloading the orders/products and analysing them from a CSV file. But we used to do that before we got on Multiorders, so it's not a problem for us.

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We are glad that you enjoy using Multiorders. We are constantly working to offer our customers the best possible experience. This includes new functionality and improving existing features. Thank you for your insights, if you will have any further concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Shannon E.
E-Commerce Specialist
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2020

"Great product, support team & tech team are highly attentive and continue to invest in their product"

Kommentare: Very positive. I use tons of cloud apps in my day to day work. This is one of the best teams I have worked with. It's just what we needed.

Vorteile: The integration with Shopify was so simple. We finished it in about 45 minutes. The main reason I like Multiorders is that it works for shipping and inventory and bundling of products. The software does not require a lot of babysitting; it runs well on its own. Anytime I have had an issue, a question, or a recommendation to improve the product, the support team has listened to me and addressed it right away. We are located in the U.S., and they updated their product to work with some U.S.-specific options like FedEx SmartPost. They are really wanting to make the software product to be the best out there.

Nachteile: Some of the views could use some additional Sort options, but I know the tech teams are working on this.
Keep in mind that when you implement this for inventory control, then Multiorders needs to be the source for the inventory count. You'll see this message many times during the implementation process, and make sure you understand that part and consider it in any other inventory integrations you may have to ERP's, etc.

von Multiorders an 17.9.2020

Thank You for your kind words and continous feedback

• Bewertet am 16.9.2020
Anna W.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"A good concept but didn't work in practice"

Kommentare: I only used Multiorders for the stock syncing function so cannot comment on the other features, but I was under a lot of stress using the Multiorders app due to the frequent errors. They were not forthcoming with a solution and I had to message multiple times in order to get a response. Stock errors are incredibly detrimental to my business and I felt that I was left in the dark constantly, to the extent where I considered shutting down my second store so I would not need to sync stock. To me, it just seems like they were almost there with the app but it was not reliable enough to be used by users who had stores depending on it (at the time I used it).

Vorteile: Relatively simple to set up. Customer service was good until my trial ended.

Nachteile: It didn't work. During the time I used Multiorders I experienced multiple glitches where my stock levels went into the millions, when they should have remained in the tens. This was in response to an order, where Multiorders should have reduced stock just by the amount sold - obviously this resulted in over-selling. They did not fix the stock levels for me, meaning I had to do a manual stock count of hundreds of products. It was also a very laggy and slow interface.

von Multiorders an 14.7.2020

We are terribly sorry for your experience, Anna.
The software has come a long way in terms of usability, reliability and general performance since the last time you were with us. We would be glad if you gave our software another chance because it has matured a lot from the early stages when you were using it. If you will ever consider trying to use Multiorders again, please contact us.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Keith W.
manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2020

"easy and great support"

Kommentare: great for managing stock and setting prices, also has some great reports and a dashbord that makes sense

Vorteile: easy to use and always support about to help.. this software was reliable and nevedr caused me any trouble

Nachteile: maybe if it if had the ability to list items it would be even better

• Bewertet am 10.9.2020
Jonathon R.
Sportartikel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"All-in-one solution for your e-commerce business"

Kommentare: Overall I am happy that I started using this software because, in the end, it saves me a lot of time and money. Also, they are quite new in this field, so new integrations are still showing up. A big bonus for responsive customer service! In the beginning, I contacted the support team, which works really well and answered all my questions. They also directed me to their Youtube channel where they have a lot of short tutorials.

Vorteile: The best thing for me is that I don’t have to pay for multiple different solutions. For instance - one for shipping, another one for inventory, and one more for order documentation. Instead of that, now I am paying a relatively small amount of money for the solution that has it all - shipping, inventory and order management. Of course, I checked some other software that offers similar functionality but the fact is that they cost way more money, so I was very happy when I found out about Multiorders.

Nachteile: Well, it took me a while to understand how all that functionality works. At first sight it looks a little bit overwhelming.

Thank you for your positive feedback!

We always recommend our customers to watch live Demonstration before starting to use Multiorders. Also, we have our Youtube channel where you can find video tutorials on how to use it. To make the set up easier we have Integration Guides on our website and guides about our features, which you can find at support.multiorders.com.

If you ever have any questions please contact our customer support.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Darius V.
Property manager
Gewerbeimmobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"exciting product! Highly recommended for eCommerce sellers"

Kommentare: Started using them about 4 months ago, when I first registered I found a system bug that was not fixed, they where very apologetic and extended my trial until it was resolved, that was a very great sign for me from the beginning. Whenever i needed their help I was able to reach them without a problem. At the moment i run 4 stores on Multiorders and overall i’m very pleased, they have saved a lot of time for me, all my stock syncs between those stores and orders go into a single dashboard, whenever I ship through them my tracking number automatically gets updated into the store (THIS I LOVE!). So from my experience they are still pretty fresh and I do run into one or another silly problem, but this didn't affect my business too much so I don’t worry about this. They seem very dedicated and I believe that growing into the product sooner, then later, is to my advantage.

Vorteile: That I can manage almost everything related to my ecommerce on their software. They have a very easy to use GUI and I was pleased when I ran into a problem, they have been very responsive in helping me out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from their customer support was a great guy, taught me some tricks in relation to the way I was running my operations. Their allowed stock function was very useful, as I also run a brick and mortar shop and I must have at least one product on a shelf. Also very pleased that they are also working on the shipping label side, does need a little more work, but overall very useful and time efficient to have this in a single software.

Nachteile: e’ll this might be selfish, however I want to see more from them, they are promising to have XERO or Quickbooks integrations soon, which would be very useful for me, also barcode scanning function is really necessary for me, but this was also promised to come in time. So apart from the obvious that they don’t yet cover everything that I personally need. Not that many cons.

Thank you for your positive feedback!
It is really flattering to read reviews like this. Although we want to achieve more, that is why we are constantly working for new integrations. Multiple accounting integrations are planned and will be available in the future.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Philip T.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Excellent multi channel sales management software"

Kommentare: Overall it was very easy to set up with customisations handled brilliantly by the support team.

Vorteile: Very clean layout, simple and efficient to use. Will save us hours in stock control and order shipments.

Nachteile: Shows pending orders, which is unnecessary.

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We're constantly working on providing the best experience for our users. Pending orders will be moved to their own separate tab in a future update.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Gerald O.
Sales Director
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2020

"Finally a perfect multiorder platform!!"

Vorteile: I honestly have to say we have finally found a perfectly laid out system which does exactly what we want! We have been through quite a few platforms which have fallen short or just not done what we required. Multiorders is very in-line with our requirements, easy to use and has a fantastic customer support team! Sales and after sales is brilliant! Not pushy at all but both teams there to help and answer queries in super fast time! I am normally a harsh critic on plaftorms like these but honestly cannot say a bad word so far. Highly recommended if you have multiple channels you are feeding through it condenses the process and frees up workload.

Nachteile: Would be great to have the ability to integrate even more delivery platforms but I believe the guys are working on this

von Multiorders an 13.7.2020

Thank You for the positive feedback.
It is flattering to hear a good word from experienced sellers! Our team is constantly working to improve our functionality and offer new integrations. Additional platforms are definitely in our future plans and we will expand our selection with time.

• Bewertet am 13.3.2020
Liz F.
Managing Director
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"Fantastic customer service, well thought out system"

Vorteile: Clever integration between Etsy and Woocommerce. Quick, friendly, and helpful service from customer service team by chat, email, and phone.

Nachteile: For us would be useful to also add Izettle and the ability to process email orders etc to keep stock levels relevant.

Thank you for your positive feedback!
Every day we work to improve our software and offer our customers more features and integrations.
Please do not hesitate to contact our support team, if you have any questions.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Business Owner
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019

"The best inventory management software for mac"

Kommentare: I saved tons of time with this software. Therefore, I noticed plenty of issues I can solve in my business and earn more money! Time is money, isn't it?

Vorteile: It was super easy to navigate and understand even for a newbie. They have great tutorials and info about all the features. Especially I loved the support team as they react very fast and explain everything until I get it.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software seems as it needs a vacation. But it also may be because of my old laptop :D

von Multiorders an 14.7.2020

We are happy to hear it, thank you! If you will have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Dainius K.
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2020

"I recomend Multiorders"

Vorteile: it can free up your time for routine jobs

Nachteile: nothing special, maybe integration, but its ok

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We are glad that you enjoy using Multiorders. Please do not hesitate to contact our support team, if you have any questions.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Kristina B.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2020

"Multiorders helped my ecommerce business"

Vorteile: custommer support, interface, price
What i liked the most was the customer support

Nachteile: do not have accounting, but they said xero and quick books will be available until summer

Thank you for your positive feedback!
We are constantly working to offer our customers the best possible experience. This includes new integrations and features. Multiple accounting integrations are planned and will be available in the future, but were postponed to give us time to optimise and improve our core functionality.
Please do not hesitate to contact our support team, if you have any questions.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2020