Über CommentSold

Keine Rechnungsstellung. Sofortiger Checkout mit Facebook Live und Wall Drops.
Dreifach höhere Einbindung und 20 bis über 40 % höhere Conversion-Raten.

Erfahre mehr über CommentSold

Brianna S.

"CommentSold"

Kommentare: Before we had CommentSold we had to go through and invoice every person individually. This took forever, especially when we started processing more orders. CommentSold does all of the heavy lifting for us and it takes out a lot of the human errors that we were experiencing before.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is for our customers to use. They can shop easily on our page or through the website. Customers can also see things that are still in stock on the website which helps us move older inventory!

Nachteile: There really isn’t anything that I don’t like about this software!

Deidra G.
Fashion Stylist
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2020

"Great for Small business"

Kommentare: Love how easy it is to upload my inventory and also that it works well with live sales!

Vorteile: Super easy to use for admins as well as customers. Once your customers register on your link, anything they comment sold on will automatically go into their cart.

Nachteile: Nothing has really been negative except of course when the website is having technical issues which is always out of our control. Patience is always key.

• Bewertet am 22.9.2020
Rachel B.
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2020

"It takes me hours to get it started"

Vorteile: Once I’m done setting up it’s fine, but to get started it takes me hours to get started!
Safari doesn’t work so I have to figure out what works best!

Nachteile: Getting started! I can’t use safari! I have to use google chrome!

• Bewertet am 11.9.2020
Spring H.

"Easy."

Kommentare: It’s been an interical part of our business and it’s success. They’re have been growing pains and kinks for course but they solve them quickly. Love the continued updates.

Vorteile: It’s super easy. They continue to update. It’s changed our business for the better. Helps with inventory. It’s like having 5 people work for you without the cost.

Nachteile: Wish the app was available to everyone not just the upgraded people at a high cost. Wish you could upload videos.

Alyssa M.
Founder & CEO
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2018

"Streamlined my boutique & A+ Customer Service"

Kommentare: I have solved the pain of keeping track of my inventory and delays in shipping. It also makes it easy for me to track things in regards to revenue and gross profit which I would have to do in an excel spreadsheet. The customer care team is absolutely amazing. You quickly chat with them and they respond in seconds and if you are like me, I was assigned one point of contact who takes care of my account. I also like that they have extensive help guides and bug fixes with release trains and updates.

Vorteile: I love that it has streamlined my process, easy to track my inventory, post my products, keep track of waitlist, returned products, revenue, and shipping and labels. It has become a one stop shop that has allowed me to maximize sales of my boutique.

Nachteile: I wish that we had the ability to use it as an all around CRM (Customer Relationship Management), because I sell to customers outside of social media and would like to keep all of my sales, invoicing, and shipping in one thing.

Allyson S.

"Life Changing"

Kommentare: From the Owner to the Support Team, the app developer to the community they have built around the product you will never be disappointed. Change is hard and it is scary especially for small business owners when what they are doing is working, just not well and comment sold will hold your hand and walk you through every single step, update and improvement.

Vorteile: The ability for my business to easily implement such a simple change to our processes becasue of seemless software.

Nachteile: It has a learning curve for new shoppers but once you get them over that initial hump they prefer it.

Allison griffin M.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent!"

Kommentare: If I have questions I get an answer almost immediately! I don’t know what I ever did without Commentsold!

Vorteile: I switched to Commentsold about six months ago and I don’t know why I didn’t do it before then. Excellent customer service, reliable service and full time support!

Nachteile: I have not found anything that they don’t provide!

Michelle W.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

"CommentSold Review"

Kommentare: The customer service is above and beyond! They always seem to be one step ahead of the game!

Vorteile: The ease of use and the ability to grow my business! This software has given me so much time back in my day to focus on other areas besides billing!

Nachteile: That they don't have a POS app. But they are working on that!

Catherine O.
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Unique! Less work!"

Kommentare: It is a nice way to let everyone know who got what items so their isnt anymore fighting. It also has a waitlist incase an item sells out I can easily order more to cover waitlist items if I didnt get enough the first time. I also dont have to be the bad guy when everyone is fighting over who bought what or if I invoiced already. The spftware does all that itself.

Vorteile: It took a lot of the work out of going through all comments to see what sold or who commented first on lives or overselling items. It eliminated all of that mess for us.

Nachteile: It took a long time to input all the items in the system but once we did it was a life changer. Inputting them was easy just took forever with over 800 pieces of jewelry.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Tammy R.

"Boutique Owner"

Kommentare: We signed on with Comment Sold in June and it's been a game changer for us!

Vorteile: Very user friendly and constantly improving with weekly updates!

Nachteile: I don't really have anything specific to mention as they are constantly improving and customer service is their #1 priority

Lindsey M.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2018

"Best Investment for My Facebook Live Sales!"

Kommentare: CommentSold saves me on average 8-10 hours of work in invoicing customers. After a live sale I used to have to sit down and after sorting a spreadsheet, I would manually invoice each and every customer. This also led to me having to spend a whole day "correcting" draft orders in Shopify for people who wanted to delete, add, or change an order. With CommentSold, the customer is in control of his/her cart and I am just a bystander. I add coupons to customers as needed, but it takes no time to do that. It has also managed to free up me having to have a comment recorder who tracks what everyone claims. Making everyone's life less stressful: customers, myself, and my hubby. I have also been able, through CommentSold's extensive logging system, finally gotten Shopify to find and fix a bug on my website. After two years of them not believing that the bug existed, I have shown them using CommentSold's inventory logs. The support team has been amazing. The team is AMAZING! I never have to worry if I don't know how to do something, I am just a chat away from a help or a quick search to a 3-4 minute video tutorial. My customers are also in love with CommentSold as they feel like they have more control over their purchases! And is has SERIOUSLY sped up my FB Live Sales. I used to need 4-5 hours to get through the number of items I have. On my last live, I did more items than I have ever done in just 3 HOURS!

Vorteile: This software has transformed how I do live sales for my customers. No longer am I answering the "I was first on my screen; why didn't I get it?" questions! CommentSold tracks the customers comments on the Facebook server, so I don't have to worry about it and my customers LOVE it! They don't have to worry about which screen, although they joke they need faster computers and faster internet! CommentSold's waitlist feature is invaluable as a production planning tool. I can easily look at the data that shows me which products are the most popular as well as which fabrics I should re-buy. It has taken a ton of guess work out of the "what do I make next?" conversation. Also, it means that if someone doesn't buy something, that I don't have to worry about that abandoned cart! It automatically goes to the next person in line. This also means that my customers are constantly wanting to interact with my page and group to make sure that they don't miss something they love with a simple "sold." The inventory logs as well as the comment logs have also made it so I have very few disputes. I can screen cap a customer's log and tell them they did claim it, but also let them know they are welcome to delete it from their cart. The forethought and planning that has gone into making this a tool that is easy to use as well as one the is a productive and time saving tool is amazing. The team at CommentSold is awesome and I have gotten tech support even on a Sunday morning!

Nachteile: I have very few things I wish they did differently, as I am super impressed the team and the program. However, I wish the trash can for the deletion of items was on the same line as the item name. I have had a few customers hit the trash button on the wrong item. I also wish they had an app for my phone, so I can answer questions for customers if I am away from my computer. The mobile site is super fast and amazing for my phone, and generally I just always have it on a tab in my phone's browser, but I would love an app. (Which they say is coming soon!!)

Ashley G.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

"Game Changer!"

Kommentare: The software is amazing!! I cannot say enough good things about your customer service reps. I feel like I've got a "friend" out there who handles things ASAP once I send a request. The response time is super fast and the CS reps' knowledge is unmatched. Excellent company and very well run.

Vorteile: I began a tiny online shop and was utilizing spreadsheets for inventory, taking orders and managing orders. I then had to use Paypal to invoice, send constant reminders and beg people to pay their invoices. CommentSold changed ALL of that!! I was spending an average of 4 hours every day/night on invoicing and followups. CS took that chore away completely! I love the fact I can track accurate inventory and update as needed so I don't oversell any item. I couldn't manage my business, which has grown tremendously, without it! And my accountant loves that he can log in and pull reports for tax purposes. An all-arond win/win for everyone!

Nachteile: Currently, the only issue I have is that every time I log in and pull up Products, its in reverse order. oldest product posted. I have to manually change it to sort by SKU and then re-sort to newest first.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2019

"Fun and unique way to turn socials into sales"

Kommentare: Overall, it does the basics very well and the gamification feature is a great tool. However, there is definitely room for improvement and innovation as mentioned above. On the otherhand, if your only goal is to integrate socials with sales, and make it a seamless experience, than CommentSold does this well.

Vorteile: I love how Commentsold helps to convert social interactions into sales by seamlessly integrating sales channel with social channel (facebook and instagram). The system cleverly combines CRM and sales and makes it easier for customers to make a quick purchase. This also increases impulse purchases and this is further reinforced with a countdown timer in cart. In addition, the gamification feature is awesome. This makes it a fun and rewarding experience that produces positive psychological reinforcement. This also encourages return customers, especially if they are good at the games.

Nachteile: Aside from the gamification feature, it is a pretty straightforward system that helps to streamline and facilitate social interaction with sales. It does this well and it may save a little time from both the buyer and seller perspective. However, I wish there were more options that added value and make it more innovative. For example, allowing group purchases where if a certain amount of people commit to an item, the price is reduced even further (a.k.a. crowd buying like what MassGenie does). Social media is the best place for that to be utilized.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Chelsey M.
Co-owner
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2018

"Couldn’t run our business without it"

Kommentare: Commentsold automates so much of our business, so that we can spend time marketing and taking care of our customers. It also allows us to not have to manage/respond to every single comment. We have a website included in our monthly package that is seamlessly integrated to our customer shopping account and backend. We have coupon features, shipping features, app features, constant bug fixes and updates. Their customer service is AMAZING! We have a live chat available with crazy fast responses. We have access to customer service reps by simply scheduling a call. They are LITERALLY worth so much more than we pay monthly. We could NOT run our retail business without them. Simple as that.

Vorteile: The seamless function between customers commenting sold on Facebook, being led to their account page, checking out, and the order appearing on our end. Fully detailed, paid for, and ready to be shipped.

Nachteile: Zero complaints - they are on top of bugs and updates before we even realize we need something changed. They also keep us updated on Facebook changes before the population knows anything has changed. Amazing.

Kyle D.
Director of Operations
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2018

"Comment Sold is the BOMB.COM"

Kommentare: Overall we love CS. It gets better every day and I can't wait to see what the next year holds and what kind of features that CS develops. Keep up the good work!

Vorteile: Commentsold has allowed us to automate daily task, and continues to evolve. I think that is the neatest part of being apart of the CS family is that the platform is changing all of the time. The CS we have today is completely different than a year ago when we signed on.

Nachteile: Because the platform is ever evolving sometimes small details can get missed or features get released that are glitchy. I understand the nature of it is to release the features and then continue to adapt them and change them so learning to understand that sometimes things break has been my least favorite part but a very small part. As a whole I would still rate CS as A+!

• Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Leslie M.

"We tried CommentSOLD"

Kommentare: Our overall experience with CS was good. We decided it wasn't for us but know of several other boutique owners that absolutely love it. The customer service was exceptional and any time we had an issue someone was more than ready to jump in and help. Just because it wasn't for us, doesn't mean it isn't a great program. I am confident the developers will continue to improve their product.

Vorteile: CS is easy to use and has spectacular customer service. The automated invoicing and cost of goods tracking is two of the best features this program has. Automated invoicing is such a huge time saver and it's very seamless. The automatic messages and the requirement of comment from customers did help boost engagement in our group.

Nachteile: We experienced a number of minor glitches. First, the software would confuse size and identifying number in customer comments causing us to have to manually correct carts. It also pulls inventory completely out of the system which holds it from other customers should you have a customer not want to pay their invoice right away. Additionally, this software does not integrate with Sezzle but I was told they are working on this. Last, the comments must be exactly as entered into the system. If a customer does no comment exactly as it is, then the system will not accept the comment which was very frustrating to some of my people. When using the software for single item posts, we felt that it actually lowered our average online order amount because customers weren't looking around online but just checking out their invoice for that one item which they claimed. With the amount of money it costs per month to use this system, we just couldn't overcome these obstacles.

Lorie beth T.
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2018

"Changed My Business & My Life"

Kommentare: I use to stay up until 1 and 2am in the morning invoicing manually. When I started commentsold this cut my work time down dramatically so I could have more family time and use my time better in my business. It also took my business to a much higher level than I could have ever obtained by manually invoicing. I would not be where I am now without commentsold. I'm extremely thankful for the platform and love it so much. Life & Business changing!

Vorteile: It is completely user friendly. Easy to use and simple to navigate. Customer service is available and super helpful. Makes selling faster & easier so you can use your time in other areas of your business. They are innovating and coming up with new features to add to help their customers sell more. Always improving.

Nachteile: No reward program but it is currently being worked on.

Erin H.

"Review"

Kommentare: I love that they are constantly working to improve the software and make it better. They take all customer suggestions and review and implement them if possible. They care about how the users feel about the software and the customer service is quick and direct.

Vorteile: This makes it extremely easy to process a lot of orders quickly. We used PayPal before this and it was very time consuming and difficult to manage. This way allows items to flow easily to next in line if not paid in a certain amount of time and we never have to touch the transaction until it’s completed.

Nachteile: Paying 6% per transaction is high. I do wish the fee removed from each sale was less.

Jacklyn A.
Visual Merchandising & Marketing Manager
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Comment Sold"

Kommentare: Overall Comment Sold has been a huge improvement to our Facebook Group. People have been really responsive and enjoy checking out themselves (without having the lag of us sending the invoice and then requesting the money). It saves us an incredible amount of time and every one that we have worked with has been so helpful!

Vorteile: I love that this removes the need for hand invoicing. This frees up time for us to post more, engage with customers, and provide better customer service. I also enjoy the time sensitive carts! This allows us to free up inventory to other customers if someone changes their mind/allows us to process orders faster by skipping the PayPal request.

Nachteile: I don't like that I have to load the inventory into my Comment Sold posts manually. If it could link to my custom platform website that would save us so much time. I would also like to add products for live sales under the same tab as regular posts. I sometimes forget to add them under "live" and then have to manually invoice ~60 orders.

Kelsea M.

"I love CS!!"

Kommentare: I love it! It has boosted our sales tremendously and our customers love it. They've become addicted to ordering and we've become addicted to selling!

Vorteile: The amount of time we are saving. We also like the ease of use for our customers, they think it's simple, easy, and it's fast paced so the urgency to buy is higher than a regular webstore. We're excited to utilize the app in the future as well!

Nachteile: There are definitely some features that could make CS much more user friendly. BUT I love that you guys actually listen to our wants and needs, and integrate new things every week, so I know it will be even better in the future!

Tammy W.

"I love CommentSold"

Kommentare: Definite time saver when selling through Social Media.

Vorteile: Deciding to sign up with CommentSold was the best decision we ever made. It is easy to use and is a time saver for our business. The customer support team is by far the best I have ever worked with.

Nachteile: I wish the mobile app was an available option for us smaller boutiques that haven't seen the boom in growth like others have.

Whitney D.
Partner
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2018

"Comment Sold Has Changed Our Business"

Kommentare: Our experience with CommentSold has been exceptional. The entire team goes above and beyond to help grow our business. The ease of use of the software and the streamlined processing has cut our man hours in over half leaving us more time to focus on growing our business and more time to take care of our customers versus spending hours shipping and invoicing. Our business and grown leaps and bounds with CommentSold and we can't wait to see where we go from here!

Vorteile: The ease of use and the customer service!

Nachteile: There are some bugs that need to be fixed here and there but for the most part I haven't found many cons!

Rebekah C.

"I love Commentsold"

Kommentare: I could not do what I do without Commentsold. I am able to process 1000-1200 orders per week with very little labor costs. I love the customer care team and the personal interest they have taken in me, my family, and my company's growth!

Vorteile: The people behind it. They have been essential to the growth of my business.

Nachteile: The bugs...I know they are unavoidable at times, but also can be frustrating.

Stacie S.
Designer.
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2018

"Robot."

Kommentare: It’s great. It lets you do your job more efficiently and effectively. I love the auto scheduling and helps keep everything organized.

Vorteile: It’s like a smarter more efficient version of yourself. It’s great at assimilatinginformation and inventory management.

Nachteile: There’s no number to contact direct. I’d love an option to upload videos. Make the app more readily available.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2018

"The only software for comment selling..."

Kommentare: Brandon "Genius Boy" and his team have done an amazing job.

Vorteile: Saves hundreds of hours weekly. We could not sell as much as we do without this software. It would be impossible to keep track manually of everything.

Nachteile: There is a huge list of great features that are going to be added. I want them all NOW but realize development takes time. It is good to know that they are forward thinking and their roadmap is well thought out. Every week they release new features.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2018