Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über Carsforsale.com

Carsforsale.com genießt das Vertrauen von über 22.000 unabhängigen und Franchise-Autohäusern in den Vereinigten Staaten.

Erfahre mehr über Carsforsale.com

Integration is amazing and the way they can source it out to others has been huge for us.

I've tried to contact facebook about the wrong information and all I get is, I'm sorry but it's the information that was sent to us and we cannot change it.

Bewertungen zu Carsforsale.com

Carsforsale.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 232 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Carsforsale.com bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2 232)

Colleen

Samantha
Samantha
General Manager in USA

Excellent value and utility

Kommentare: Signing on with Carsforsale.com has allowed me to trim my budget without losing any revenue (sometimes you trim a lead generator and are surprised to notice an effect when you thought they didn't perform). This isn't the case - moving to Carsforsale was wonderful for us professionally.

I honestly am very satisfied with all of the utility and versatility of Carsforsale.com. We were looking for a more price-effective option for a website. What we did not bargain on was ALL of the tools that came with. Not only do we have our website, but it accurately lists our inventory and the updates are nearly instant. We also enjoy the export to our other lead generators as well as Facebook Marketplace. It is seamless and easy.

There isn't anything that I strongly dislike about our Carsforsale.com website. One thing I wish we had more option with is images on our website or the ability to add pages. However, given the price tag - I'm not going to get too worked up about it!

Dan

Most cost effective aggregator

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Cost, VIN decoding second to none so we can show complete options and build. Also the vehicle history is very helpful

Cannot link to our own website. We don’t have a carsforsale.com site we made our own

Ryan

DO NOT USE THEM

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: loved it until it cost me a lot of customers and then was talked bad to by their service center help [sensitive content hidden]. Now hate it and all the glitches are not barrable. I was fighting through it when people were nice and honest even though I had to call in everyday with new issues they were nice and saying its being worked on. Until [sensitive content hidden]. Only know her name for calling back asking another rep who i just talked to because she wouldn't give it. Then second rep blew me off said nothing can be done. FIRE [sensitive content hidden]!!!!

The way ir used to be and how it was pitched was amazing

The new setup is horrible and glitches everything making work impossible. Customer service is so bad I'm writing these reviews. If you call and need help or ask for a manager [sensitive content hidden] will hang up on you and never help u just continues to be rude.

vor 4 Wochen

Ryan, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our team has attempted to reach you several times. Please us a call at (866) 388-9778 and we will have a team lead standing by to answer any questions.

Tami
Controller in USA

Great website builder

Love the ease of adding/managing inventory. The web builder and quality of leads are great.

I don't have anything that I don't like about carsforsale.com

Valerio
Owner, Mechanic, Dealer in USA

Great Platform with Minor Improvements Needed

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Cars for Sale dealer solutions is a robust tool for any dealership looking to streamline their sales process and improve online presence. With a few tweaks to the mobile app, it could be perfect.

Cars for Sale dealer solutions provides an intuitive and efficient platform for managing vehicle listings. The user interface is clean and easy to navigate, making it simple to update inventory and track sales. Their customer support is responsive and helpful, ensuring any issues are resolved quickly. The integration with various marketing tools helps in boosting visibility and attracting potential buyers.

While the platform is generally excellent, the mobile app could use some improvements. It occasionally lags and lacks some of the features available on the desktop version. Enhancing the mobile experience would make managing listings on the go much smoother.

Robert
Finance manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easier to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Very simple to do everything inside the program.

The way leads are sent and responded to.

Joseph

Solid site

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Solid marketing tool, not designed as a inventory management tool.

Easy to link to the website, automatically sends leads.

The lack of inventory management, keeping track of added costs, etc.

Skylar
Internet Sales Manager in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Sales

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Good Easy to use cool features an able to post videos

not as big as some of the other dealers that are out there

Eric
General manager in USA

Good value

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Good value for the money. Easy to use, reliability

Not enough leads. Lead quality was questionable.

Taylor
Director of Operations in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Deal in Automotive

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Only $99 p/month for a full functioning website and a 3rd party listing service!

No complaints here. They provide what they say they do.

Bee
manager in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, Selbstständig

Business wouldn't be as smooth and stress free with out there services

Kommentare: they help me keep my business running and stress free for pennies on the dollar.

It keeps my inventory in line, helps me keep track of the time I have my vehicles and helps me price them according to the market at current. I can print out inventory sheets with all the info "i want" and give them to customers which is so nice. I can also do my paperwork right here and know my profits individually or all together. This company offers a easy to use program that helps me manage my inventory and my expenses with each car and even posts to facebook for me which in hand helps me get it placed in other groups, and on my facebook page and my website looks awesome.

there is nothing i do like about the software .. nothing at all

Amy
Office Manager in USA

Helps my business grow

Kommentare: Customer service is top tier. We always get a happy person (no automated responses) willing to help, quick on follow up and answers our questions. We've been extremely satisfied with how Carsforsale was one of the first to integrate with Facebook and has continued to add the latest and greatest technology to help our business grow -- like chat/text responses, COVID messages and social media.

The software is easy to use, mobile friendly, and stays up to date with the latest advancements and features you are seeing out there.

Leads must be answered in the software instead of in the CRM. Doesn't not automatically automate with our inventory management software -- which I admit is very old. You have found a work around for us, which I appreciate tremendously, just wish the updates were a little more frequent.

Connor

Cars For Sale Overview

Kommentare: Overall, I love CFS. It is very easy to use and navigate. All the features are great and can be very helpful to anybody especially those who are just starting out in this business. Anybody new here I would definitely recommend this software. I don't see us switching to anybody else. Why would we?

Cars for sale does a lot of things right. It is very easy to use and navigate. I haven't really found myself "stuck" or looking for something for 10 minutes. Lead tracking and inventory management are probably used daily. We love them here and will not switch to any other provider.

The only thing that I would like to see CFS do different would be website customization. Not a huge deal but it would be nice to make changes myself rather than email in and have them do it.

Dan
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for used dealership startups

Kommentare: Overall great experience. For $99 the service is a bargain. US based company with domestic support. A great value.

Very easy to use. It gets the job done for small dealerships starting out. Very easy to post vehicles and software is relatively glitch free.

All of it's features are as basic as they come. When adding a vehicle, you are only able to log 1 cost for the vehicle and doesn't give you the option to add more. Just 1 cost line. CRM is very basic and does not have the ability to distinguish where the leads are coming from.

Alicia

Can't Be Beat

Kommentare: The value carsforsale offers can't be beat! They stay up to date on the latest trends and have a great customer support. The easy to use software makes it fast to make changes to your website, vehicles and print multiple forms as well.

Quick and easy to make changes, great customer service, quality product for a fantastic price. There isn't anything I don't like!

When trying to print the window sticker the margins are not set correctly so they get cut off. In order to use I have to transfer them to a word doc and edit them.

Gerardo
DIGITAL DIRECTOR in USA

Awesome Product

Kommentare: The software integrates with everyone and it has been great. We have never had an issue.

Easy to use, and easy to roll out to the team. One of the most reliable software/websites I have ever used.

CRM portion is a little difficult to navigate at first.

Brian
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great but no Facebook messenger integration

Kommentare: I switched to a competitor because there I needed to be able to integrate Facebook messenger.

The price can’t be beaten. It is easy to use. Has most integrations that competitors offer at higher prices. Credit acceptance application integration

There is no Facebook messenger integration. Unable to separate leads based on salespeople assigned

Rachel
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Above average software/below average customer support

Kommentare: The Carsforsale.com platform is the only one I have used so I do not know any comparable platforms. However, I may start looking this year for other platforms as this one does not seem to be scaleable as my business grows. It is very generic. The upside is the website never goes down and has never had a bug in it that required work arounds. It is an average experience.

The software is user friendly for both the customer and the business. The customer can easily view product and contact the business. The business has ease of adding and deleting inventory as well as many reports that show where business is coming from and what is driving interest in certain types of inventory.

The program language is not compatible with other software in the industry. Automatic updates are often 2-3 days behind real time. An item no longer in inventory will reappear on the website because it was available in the update from yesterday. It does require monitoring daily to ensure accuracy. Also, customer support lacks follow through. There is no one person dedicated to your account that you work with. It is whomever answers the phone and that can be time consuming to bring the new person up to speed on the issue that has been already discussed with someone else. Finally, updates to the platform itself are not easy. They are a basic layout and changes to it are limited and not always done correctly.

Antwort von Carsforsale.com

Hi Rachel! We're glad we had the opportunity to discuss your inventory distribution feeds to ensure everything is up-to-date. We're always just a phone call away if you have any questions. So whenever you're ready, we're happy to update your website design and integrate your partner services ? all at no cost. Get some design inspiration at https://dealers.carsforsale.com/website-portfolio/ and give us a shout when you want to update at (866) 388-9778.

James
Sales & Finance in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Progress Is Impossible Without Change"

Kommentare: Overall Experience: The overall experience feels like I am part of a committed community that will protect consumers data while providing a beautiful system to explore vehicles for sale. The back end of Carsforsale is easy to use. Well for me as least. You can only lead a horse to water...
But, keep it up. I can handle it and ready to experience any upcoming updates!
The designs are beautiful with a very very low cost and referral incentives. You are not greedy. You are cheap and quality. That is a rare combination to find. You are that rare combination I found back in 2010. Keep it up!

Most Like: The consistent and frequent software updates. *Specifically; the new access method for submitted application. I admire Carsforsale and their improvements on the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. I have many ideas for you and theories about you. I hope you have those ideas as well. I am excited to see what else you come out with in the near future. I stick with you because I have been using Carsforsale since 2010 and see where this is going. Keep it up.

Least Like: The customer service and website customization capabilities. *Specifically: 1. The lack of truth in the "Custom-Built Design" page. 2. The unwarranted, unnecessary, and irrelevant opinions from the representatives. - Example: A representative once said: "I don't think that will look good". This is why I work ONLY with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I could go on, but it does not matter; because the way I feel is objective. I'm too picky. I'm too fast. I'm to egotistical sometimes. Carsforsale is not my company. It was more me than the representative, but still, I never asked for her opinion. I also trust that one day the final product of my requests when requested; will match the promises under the "Custom-Built Design" page. Because they have not been matched lately.

Daniel
President in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Speed, Easy of Use, Economical. The platform gives you a lot for the price.

SEO tools could improve or even been offered as a premium service. I feel SEO could be more powerful.

Mike

Excellent CRM

Kommentare: My experience with Carsforsale over the past 3+ years Overall has been fantastic I would not use a different CRM and have recommeded It to other colleagues in the auto industry

Cars for sale CRM is very easy to use very user friendly ith a lot of tools at your disposal From inventory reports to designing your website And many other helpful tools too many to list but they really do have it all figured out I've been using the CRM for over 3 years now and I've been in the car industry for 30 plus years and it is truly one of the best I've ever worked with. And most importantly customer support is spot on.

Off the top of my head there are only a couple of things that are a little glitchy like the photo overlay doesn't apply sometimes The Facebook interface is a little tricky And I would like to be able to go in and edit a Vin number when you 1st enter it if there is an incorrect digit you have to Delete that vehicle and start over other than that As I said everything is pretty spot on

Aubrie
Auto Broker in USA

Bad business

Kommentare: I have been using cars for sale through various dealers over the past few years. I finally started my own account and ended up getting canceled “shut down” My entire website I work so hard to build. I lost a lot of customers in the process trying to find a new company to support my needs and be honest. I was extremely upset how I was handled by the company it’s unfortunate Carsforsale.com has always been my number one recommendation for any dealer starting up until l lost everything actually Carsforsale.com took my payment for the month and then canceled me not allowing me to retrieve any of my information from the website At the time...
I have set up multiple accounts with carsforsale.com that are still open to this day, so your welcome however I would never refer anyone to you guys ever again.

It was very user friendly easy to navigate

I feel like there could have been a appointment scheduler or tracker. Something quick & easy to book clients from page. Text templates

Antwort von Carsforsale.com

Hi, Aubrie. It appears your account may have been proactively canceled due to inactivity. Our team would love to speak with you about your experience and discuss your website. Please give us a call at (866) 388-9778.

Steven
Sales, Detailing, Website manager in USA

Easy to use!

Kommentare: Customer service is top notch. Anytime we have had a problem or just needed a question answered, it was done 100% to my satisfaction. All they offer at no extra charge is beyond compare.

As the title states, ease of use. Very easy to post your cars to your website. The whole set up is pretty much self explanatory. Scan a VIN, take a few pictures ( The more the merrier) and upload! Most of it is done for you through the vin! So simple.. I put in price, colors and cloth or leather interior. everything else is already there, I DO recommend double checking all they prepopulate,just to be safe. Did I mention, how easy this is??!!

Mobile app camera is not very good. Sometimes I Lose cars on the dealer site (They are not on dealer site, but they are visible to the public) Kinda embarrassing when I have a customer on the line. Camera needs to be upgraded, it is great on overcast days, but when it is sunny out, the end picture is way to dark. IF I could use my phones camera I could fix it before taking the picture in most cases

JOSEPH

Review for Carsforsale

Kommentare: Overall the software is easy to use, makes sense for the user, is affordable, offers very good design and personalization when it comes to the web page, has a great mobile ability, but could benefit from the addition of some tools and reporting as mentioned in Cons section of the survey.

The software is easy to use and affordable.

I think the software would benefit from craigslist posting abilities. I also think the CRM portion of the software would benefit from adding in better ways to manage leads, via lead source tracking, making more options to help organize leads and mange lead assignments. I feel like the note section of the lead should be more easily readable, not putting it several screens back and having the system allow the user to organize and label leads would be helpful. Also adding more reporting to the system for inventory as well as SEO, and leads would be nice. Having more of an insight on how the inventory is performing as well as how the website activity is doing would be helpful in decision making.

Charles

Carsforsale review

Kommentare: They always are very helpful and very patient . They are the best at actually being genuine in dealing with their customers.

Yes, very easy Easy to use and customer support is the best!

I dont like the fact that the number of days a car is on carsforsale is posted on the web page. There is no benefit to the seller or to carsforsale. The idea is to sell cars and if you have a perfectly good car for sale and the reason it has not sold is usually because the car price needs to be adjusted and the dealer will finally get around to dropping the price and the cars sells. Customers are many times questioning why a car has been in inventory so long and they assume it is a bad car. In reality the car has not sold many times because the price needed adjusting and the dealer will ultimately drop the price and then it will sell. You slow the selling process for the dealer when you list how many days a car has been onlline.