4,7 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,3 /5

Über PayPal

PayPal unterstützt über 17 Millionen Unternehmen mit Zahlungs- und Kreditlösungen.

Erfahre mehr über PayPal

Zeigt 19.556 Bewertungen

Florian W.
Software Entwickler
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"Paypal Bewertung"

Kommentare: Paypal ist eine grandiose Zahlungsmethode welche einfach zu bediene ist

Vorteile: Paypal wird von fast allen Seiten wie auch Apps unterstützt und ist leicht zu bedienen

Nachteile: Gutscheine einzulösen stellen Schwierigkeiten auf

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Lisa P.
Self employed
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2021

"PayPal review"

Kommentare: Since integrating PayPal with my personal and business affairs my life has been less stressful. I never go to a bank anymore because there is no need as PayPal has made everything available for online transactions. Overall my experience has been extremely helpful and relieves the amount of stress caused by financial transactions and banking.

Vorteile: PayPal has been a life saver to me as it makes money transfers and online transactions easy and fast with no wait time. Navigation through PayPal is so simple a five year old could do it. I am able to do business with all my other business colleagues on or offline effortless. There is even an option for automatic transfer so it’s a complete no brained. Also investing in cryptocurrency with the touch of a finger is absolutely brilliant. Instead of your money just sitting there you can invest it and watch it grow.

Nachteile: To be honest there is nothing I can say about PayPal that they could improve on except maybe more businesses should use them so as to be as accessible as say Visa or MasterCard however I have noticed that is rapidly changing so really I have no complaints thus far and I have used PayPal for a couple of years now.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2021
Andrew B.
Resturant Server
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.2.2020

"PayPal cuz ya gotta..."

Kommentare: PayPal is always going to be a mover-and-shaker in the internet finance sector and if you're just sending money to your friends and family or stacking a few bucks to pay for stuff online PayPal is a good option. For me doing business with PayPal has been easy but If you're a medium-to-large sized company maybe you should look for a business account elsewhere.

Vorteile: PayPal is one of those things ya almost gotta have. All these new digital credit cards coming out that mask your numbers is old newus as far as PayPal is concerned. They pioneered not only digital currency but gave us a format on how-to buy things online. These new marketplaces (letgos, offerups, Facebook marketplace) really owe PayPal a debt of gratitude of for making us comfortable to purchase online. In addition to the privacy PayPal offers they also make it easy for you to send and receive money especially to your friends and they don't charge you anything. You can get a free cash card which is cool and you can also use card to accept payment for your small business.

Nachteile: PayPal does require a lot of background if you were to open up an account and get a cash card. They do close people down for practically nothing and they will freeze assets for an undetermined amount of time if anything is questioned. Also there so in bed with eBay that if eBay doesn't like something about you or your account they can freeze assets as well. They have a pretty weak offers category where you can get some discounts but they're not all that great and neither is there discount on shipping. And why don't they have their own check cashing division being so big, why use Ingo?

• Bewertet am 29.2.2020
Anna V.
Student
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2021

"Helping a College Student get by"

Kommentare: Overall, the convenience and easy use for PayPal is what sold me on the app. I like how easy it is to do business transactions and how easy it is to transfer money between myself and others.

Vorteile: PayPal is widely used for multiple reasons. I started using PayPal because it was easier to transfer money with my roommate when one of us would buy dinner or pay rent. I also shop online frequently and many stores have the option to pay using PayPal. I have my card linked to it so if I did not have my bank card with me it was convenient to pay by PayPal and they would take the money from my bank. Recently I also been using PayPal for business purposes and I like how the buyer and seller are protected. I have had issues where my order never came, or I was scammed and PayPal helped resolve the issue so I did not lose any money.

Nachteile: There really is not any cons with this app. The process to complete a claim for a refund can take a little long, but others companies take about the same time. There is a fee to instant transfer but it is not that much depending on the amount you are transferring.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2021
Emilio T.
IT manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2021

"The worst of old Banks, expensive and full of bureaucracy"

Kommentare: Bad at all. No transparency in the communication, all is slow, heavy and unnecessarily complicated

Vorteile: just shameful !For a Business account the percentages are the most expensive among competitors, the bureaucracy is simply ABSURD! We had the account blocked for more than a month because the platform does not recognize some details of the documents sent. At the slightest mistake (and I speak literally of a comma) you have to postpone all documents again. We have sent the same documents at least 10 consecutive times! The assistance does not help you because it does not indicate the error found but only asks you to do it all over again with further waste of time. Additional services such as XOOM (to make bank transfers) have higher costs than physical banks and one of the most absurd things seen in the last 20 years: the cost of the service is not deducted from the paypal account but must be paid by credit card! Incredible, the same platform that doesn't let you use your money.
The diffusion of the platform and the easy integrations of the platform do not justify the requested percentages and the bad assistance service. Very very bad

Nachteile: integration with website, functions known to customers even outside our site, secured platform for customers

• Bewertet am 26.1.2021
Avash K.
WordPress Web Developer and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2020

"One of the Best Platforms for Online Payment"

Kommentare: I love PayPal. Using it is as easy as browsing the internet. I can receive and request payment from clients all over the world in few minutes as it is accepted in almost all country. It's also easy to track incomes and financial activities. PayPal has made my professional life a lot easier.

Vorteile: As a part-time freelancer, I have clients from many countries and I use PayPal most of the time to receive money. With PayPal, I can receive money, request money from clients and send invoices instantly to clients and all at a very low cost. I also feel that my information is secure on PayPal as they are a bit ahead in Information Security than other similar platforms. It is also easy to shop online using PayPal as it is accepted in almost all major platforms. Paypal has great and minimal User Interface, so it's very intuitive to use it. The feature I like most is that we can create a PayPal.me payment URL and also embed it in websites. I also like that we can create a pool and then pay in a team.

Nachteile: Sometimes they lock your account for unknown reasons and it can be frustrating but those things are necessary to keep scammers and fraud out of PayPal so they aren't big deal. However, I have experienced bad errors a few time during checkout. I don't know why it happens but has happened multiple times to me.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2020
Kat O.
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.12.2019

"Good but has some problems"

Kommentare: They wanted me to pay 10k or more for purchases that were authorized which is completely crazy to me but they are very helpful when needing to send money fast. More people use PayPal than other services so its nice for it to instantly transfer in most cases. I use cash app now and nit everyone uses it so I find myself having to go right back to PayPal.

Vorteile: I really like the ease of use. It was very easy to add money, spend money, send money, link to a bank or credit/debit card, get your own PayPal account card, take out money, or get paid through paypal. It has tons of features and they are all easy to use. The tabs are labeled so you dont have to search to figure out where you need to be to send or recieve money. It is also nice that you are backed up from PayPal when paying for goods/services. Very nice platform overall. The app is also very easy to use.

Nachteile: I dont like how they dont back you on friends/family purchases since sometimes I am paying a friend but want to be backed up without the fee. Just because I know them doesnt always mean I trust them to handle money for me. But the fee is small so I normally just use goods/services in that case.

• Bewertet am 29.12.2019
Dominique S.
Transcriptionist and Resume Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2021

"PayPal saves me as a Freelancer"

Kommentare: PayPal has been perfect for me as a self-employed freelancer. I am happy that I chose it over the other options. I love how I can track all my expenses, incoming payments (which is all work-related income), and keep track of deductibles when it comes time for tax season. Also, PayPal provides self-employees with their 1099 tax forms and emails you your annual report of your finances for taxes.

Vorteile: I am a self-employed freelancer, so PayPal is essentially my paycheck every time I get paid. I am so grateful for PayPal. My money gets transferred to my bank for free within 1-3 business days without hassle. I have a constant inventory of all my income and spending because of it. Tax time is a breeze and extra easy with PayPal. I truly appreciate it. Sending money is easy and allows you to create a cute card or message to go along with it. Also, you can easily send gift cards. I appreciate how PayPal saves all the names/image of the people you've sent or received money from in an easily seen location on the dashboard. That makes it easy to either resend money to the same person, or request money if need-be.

Nachteile: My one and only complaint about PayPal is that when I originally signed up, I was signing up as a personal profile. Eventually, my PayPal ended up becoming for business use only, BUT PayPal doesn't allow you to edit your username so I'm stuck with the same name. I can't get a new PayPal because it's connected to all my information with my business including my email, etc. So, this is really a huge, huge inconvenience and frankly, an embarrassment for me.

• Bewertet am 23.2.2021
Abby B.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2020

"The most affordable invoicing option for small businesses"

Kommentare: Hands down, the best option for a new business getting started out. You can create professional invoices and track all of your income in one place, for free.

Vorteile: There are tons of options that come with the basic Business Plan, all with no monthly or annual fee - just the 2.8% per transaction. You can setup recurring invoices, monthly, annually, AND Quarterly! Set it and forget it! You can print or PDF the invoices and email them and "Share link myself" so your clients can pay by check and then you pay NOTHING to PayPal.

Nachteile: There's no option for ACH debit, but for no monthly or annual fee, that's nothing.
The reports are a little tricky. Sometimes it's hard to find a report that includes ALL of the invoices sent out, including those who paid by another method not through PayPal. It's in there, it's just not easy to find.

• Bewertet am 15.12.2020
Shabri F.
Home health care provider
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2020

"Perfect for personal or business uses"

Kommentare: It has helped me with ordering textbooks, personal items, and food delivery by its compatibility with all kinds of sites. To be honest, I will sometimes avoid food services or online orders that don't have PayPal as an option to pay.

Vorteile: I like the promptness of service and money exchange,the extra layer of protection from linking bank accounts, and freedom from hidden costs.

Nachteile: Sometimes, with larger amounts of money exchange, there is a delay.

• Bewertet am 27.10.2020
Iván G.
Software engineer
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2021

"Easy for the customers, a bit expensive for the business"

Kommentare: I recommend using Paypal if you are targetting an international audience or if you are new in the market and need an extra boost in confidence for your users. If you are going to sell only in your country, it's better to just use a bank gateway and save a lot of money in commissions.

Vorteile: Paypal is the most extended payment system, so it will provide confidence and security to the users. It's easy to implement since they provide many tools, even an API for more complex integrations.

Nachteile: Everything comes with a price and Paypal is no exception. Their commissions are very high if we compare them to standard bank gateways. Their support staff is not very helpful sometimes.

• Bewertet am 9.2.2021
George A.
Accountant
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2021

"PayPal a stress-free mode of paying and receiving"

Kommentare: Overall paypal has been a good software for my usage such as easy access, very good for payment and receiving payments

Vorteile: Easy access to the software
Friendly to use
Doesn't need a technical help more often
Very convenient
Easy access everywhere with you

Nachteile: Issues with pre-approved payments & subscriptions sometimes

• Bewertet am 16.1.2021
Ned S.
Asset Management
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2020

"Leaving The Slack Behind"

Kommentare: Sending and receiving funds, have never been this easy. PayPal has all relevant transactions history, locally online. It's a wonderful thing, and now with Cypto Transactions, its gonna continue to get grow and get better.

Vorteile: PayPal is essential to everyday transactions. Consumers need a service, PayPal allows easy transaction between the provider and consumer. I have no complaints, no clunky machine, which errors out, when making a sale, no no need for paper. No need, filing up the file management with messy receipt documents .

Nachteile: I never once had an issue or problem with PayPal.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2020
Paulo F.
Partner - Director
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2020

"Need to accept payments abroad? USE PAYPAL!"

Kommentare: My overall experience is great. It offers a great platform and it is easy to use.

Vorteile: Paypal is a well-known payment processing platform and can be used to accept payments from other countries with all of the security that a bank offers. It is really easy to generate invoices and followup up on charges. You can add credit cards to your account and make payments directly from your card.

Nachteile: Basically higher fees than other payment platforms.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2020
Tyler W.
Freelancer
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2021

"Has everything you need but can be more efficient when navigating"

Kommentare: Overall PayPal is great for business and personal needs, but can definitely use a few tweaks to further enhance the users experience. I would highly recommend it for anyone to use.

Vorteile: I love and rely on the "quick links" on the dashboard, as the icons help make things quick and easy to navigate to where you need to go. I almost exclusively use these buttons as opposed to the top menu bar, as it doesn't feel the most user friendly. Sending invoices work very well providing plenty of options. You enter in your clients information, and have the choice to save as a draft, copy the link to the invoice, or send to their email. Having these options are so vital, because each client may have different preferences. Transferring money to friends and family is 100% free of charge, and very easy to use (especially on the mobile app). So many marketplaces and online shops nowadays have PayPal integrated which is great, as it can speed up the checkout process, while providing an extra layer of protection from your card or other payment methods being compromised you wouldn't have otherwise.

Nachteile: Page load time can feel slow, if the time can be cut it'd be more pleasant to use. The interface on the dashboard can feel cluttered at times, this makes it a bit difficult to find exactly what I need. Some of the menus I feel can be simplified / optimized. No dark mode option. I use PayPal at night quite often and having this can make it easier on the eyes. No built-in PayPal transaction fee estimator / calculator. I'd love to see how much PayPal will take from the total transaction of a business invoice. I always find myself using a third party tool to calculate the fees, which takes time away from getting invoices out quick. The money in / money out side panel on the dashboard. I feel it can be combined into one, and don't care much for the "At a glance" displaying recent invoices section as I normally go to the manage invoice page to see everything I need. No "Send Money" button below balance. Would love to see an additional button right below the PayPal balance box on the dashboard, and have it labeled as "Send Money"

• Bewertet am 8.2.2021
Tiffany J.
Owner, Jewelry Designer, Website Designer, Jewelry Maker,
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2021

"Prefer PayPal over any other online bank/money transfer software!"

Kommentare: Overall, I love PayPal. I have recommended this product to literally everyone I know, and will continue to do so, and definitely continue using it, for both business and personal services.

Vorteile: I actually use PayPal for both personal and business accounts. Basically, they are the most full service software that I can find for everything I need from a bank. To me, they are way more than a bank or just a money transfer/pre-paid account. It's incredibly easy to use, from set up, to any added outside accounts, sending and transferring money to your account, and receiving money as well. Any money movement takes place in literally seconds. The fact that there is buyer and seller protection for purchasing online is fantastic. PayPal was actually what got me to start finally shipping online, because I trust the software.

Nachteile: The only thing I can think of is that it seems to be slightly difficult to remove websites/vendors from the automated payments processing. Sometimes it doesn't remove them. Also, I wish they sent warnings of payments about to be taken out.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2021
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2021

"Best Money Management for me Personally and with my business"

Kommentare: I love this business solution. I don't know how i would have grown so fast without this service. PayPal was easy to set up when I started my business. After 5 years this is still my first choice to take credits cards in my store, on the go though Facebook and even my website. I even took advantage of the PayPal working capital loans to keep up with my growing business .

Vorteile: Paypal makes everything easier: getting paid, sending money, sending invoices, buying supplies, using a credit card and having a credit card reader for my store and all my vendor shows on the go.

Nachteile: I wish the credit cards statements were easier to read and more streamlined with everyday charges, payments ( Debits and Credits) and fees. Also my credit card readers had an internal battery that only lasted 2 years. The new reader has to remain -plugged in not to have a delay in usage and the credit cards fees keep increasing over the years

Director of Marketing and Communications
Darstellende Künste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2021

"PayPal easily connects our non profit business with donors."

Kommentare: For anyone trying to solve a purchase/payment problem without having a formal bank arrangement, this is a great solution. And its software can be included with almost every POS system we looked at.

Vorteile: We needed away for our non-profit fundraising arm, which is separate, to sell product and collect funds for their initiatives, but with a paper trail that helps us document those donors and their activity. PayPal was very simple to integrate into our point-of-sale system, like it literally took one minute. The reporting and transaction history is thorough and allows for refunds, shipping, and every kind of documentation we need.

Nachteile: The portion that PayPal takes per transaction is a little high, for us, but we do see the value. It would be helpful if the organization (vs. a person) could have a log in, maybe with multiple users.