Filtern nach:

Über MYOB Advanced

MYOB Advanced business management software is tailored to mid-sized businesses & integrates real-time data across your entire business.

Erfahre mehr über MYOB Advanced

Ali sally H.
Ali sally H.
Human Resources Manager in Singapur
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Myob aAdvanced, a complete business solution.

Kommentare: My experience in using MyOB Advanced is great. I'm dealing with customer services and Human Resources works. MyOB Advanced helps me and my company to be more responsible and gives more measurable and satisfied services to our workers and clients.

MyOB Advanced offers a lot of modular but integrated accounting functionities, easy to use and comes with real time cloud base activities. You can accomplish any accounting tasks that deal with your team and clients anywhere and anytime.

MyOB Advanced ease complications of any accounting system, that's why the UI design should developed to be more intuitive and user friendly.

Wyclife B.
Finance officer in Kenia
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Accounting Made Easy

Kommentare: MYOB is a great tool for accounting purposes my overall experience with this software is great now that I am used to it. Initially, I had problems with using some of the features but with constant learning and experience, I find this tool resourceful.

One key thing I liked most about MYOB is the ability to use it on a smartphone through their android app. This makes things a lot easier for me as I can post the transaction on the go without necessarily having my computer around. Compared to other accounting tools, the pricing is quite reasonable for the value you get.

Some bit of this software is slightly complicated a good example being an inventory system and this always calls for some training before work can use.

CEO in Australien

Was great many years ago

Since we have been using MYOB for many years the interface is well known (hasn't been upgraded in 10+ years)

Old style interface, old style architecture, really needs a whole new design

Yo D.
Yo D.
Business Manager in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Accounting Software with Good Support

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The software is reliable and does the job. It doesn't have fancy reporting or an amazing user interface but it's got everything you need. MYOB responded well to the changes needed for STP reporting, JobKeeper payments and Government Grants.

Good, reliable software for accounting and payroll. Integrates well with our timesheet and rostering App (Deputy). Product support is generally very good and has extended hours.

A few things are not very intuitive, eg I wanted to run a report showing how much we've spent with a certain supplier over the past year. The information wasn't where you'd expect it (in their card file). There are a couple of ways to get this info but I had to call support to find out. Also, we don't typcially generate invoices but when I needed to do one, I found it quite difficult to format it how I wanted it and to find out how to provide bank details instead of credit card info for payment.

Bhavik J.
Bhavik J.
Software Engineer in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An All in One Accounting Product

Kommentare: My overall experience with MYOB Advanced is its a great feature packed product which can be priced correctly.

The thing I like the most about MYOB Advanced is its ease of use and vast feature set. The Cloud base feature is very helpful.

The thing I like the least about MYOB Advanced is its pricing, which can be reduced. Also, for a new customer, it is very overwhelming with all the features and mostly require a training to get hold of.

Ravinesh P.
Accountant in Fidschi
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Account work gets much easier and faster!

Something key I enjoyed most about MYOB is the capacity to utilize it on a cell phone through their android application. This makes things significantly simpler for me as I can post the exchange in a hurry without essentially having my PC around. Contrasted with other bookkeeping apparatuses, estimating is very sensible for the worth you get. Apart from that, the financial reports are much easier to grab attention at any time, as the report is very clear in understanding and the structured way it was build in advance is just amazing!

It requires a slight comprehension of a vital arrangement of ideas to not get overpowered from the outset. Albeit, when you get a hang of it, it'll be perhaps the main pieces of the manner in which regular monotonous assignments are done rapidly in the association. Another least I would experience is the invoice part, The features are quite limited to organized the invoice structure.

Josine F.
Owner in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MYOB

Kommentare: Works very well has been very reliable over the past 15 years.

The software is easy to use and the development is ongoing so the functionality is getting better every day. The ability to auto-link and reconcile has been a game-changer for us.

There is no phone app available for reconciliation

Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Business Owner in Australien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MYOB

MYOB is the ultimate - I love this program. After initial set up, you can pull up any credit or debit, create reports, budgets - it is endless what information you can gain in only minutes where manually, would take you hours if not more. It is quite easy to use and to get the most out of your purchase, I would recommend attending a training course on it.

Without training, you might find it a little intimidating and confusing but if you are only wanting it for accounts record keeping and not invoicing or payroll, you could learn as you go.

Joanne W.
Joanne W.
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author in Neuseeland
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Fabulous accounting software

Kommentare: I'm very happy with MYOB's Advanced accounting software. I enjoy it's ease of functionality and how it spits out a month end and year end set of accounts like a breeze.

The simplicity of use is wonderful. It's easy to navigate around and find all the transactions and reports needed. It produces a monthly and yearly set of accounts with a breeze.

I wish it would tally the Aged Trial Balance between the "profit and loss" portion and the "balance sheet" portion. I always have to do that manually, as a double check.

Director of Digital Experience in Deutschland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

MYOB Advanced Review

Kommentare: MYOB Advanced is a very useful accounting tool. It's an efficient software that's been saving me quite a bit of time when I'm writing reports. It's also very easy to use, unlike many other accounting programs; I particularly like MYOB's clean interface, which makes bookkeeping a breeze, even for users like me, who are not advanced in accounting.

MYOB Advanced is a great accounting software. It's cloud-based, has a clean and easy-to-use UI, real-time data reports, and a handy mobile app for entering data on the go. It works well for beginners and advanced user alike.

I've been using MYOB Advanced for a few months now and haven't come across any major problems. However, I've also noticed the very frequent updates that other users have mentioned. The updating process doesn't take a lot of time, but it does cost me time because every time the software updates, I have to wait until it's done before I can use it. I wish the updates could run in the background or could be scheduled to once a week only.

Erica N.
Ceo,Busygates in Ghana

MYOB Review

The greatest thing I loved about this product was its cloud base feature. I was also able to streamline my business effectively.

Pricing can be reduced a bit. This would help small businesses to get on board

Michele H.
Accountant in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bookkeeping essentials

Kommentare: love it as it helps to manage my client’s info efficiently.

Used this daily for accounting job. Easy to use and able to generate required information quickly.

I do understand that updates are required to exchange the functionality, but the updates are too frequent (maybe it’s just for me)- and require to install new version on each update.

Komala raj M.
Regional Manager in Sri Lanka
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Make our accounts easy

Kommentare: As a manager of our organization, I use MYOB for our accounting purposes. Its simply easy to make soft copy documentation.

The function keys are assembled in a easy way in this MYOB Advance. It helps the users to make their activity easy and quick.

Auto save and recovery after a power cut is bit confusing which documents have been saved by which name, if we have opened so many unsaved new documents at the same time.

Ankit S.
Senior Developer in Indien

Wonderful Product for Accounting

Kommentare: Overall I'm happy with MYOB Advanced. It is a perfect solution for accounting business to solve the burden of writing and handling reports and other documents. It is quick and easy to use which helps in increasing productivity somehow.

The software contains most impactful features like:- - Cloud-Based - Real-time data reports - Easy to use - Easy to navigate and find any report or information needed - Generates credit. debit and reports quickly It contains the payroll features too. The mobile app makes it access it on the go.

The only con, I found in this product is the price. The price is little bit high for small businesses to get MYOB Advanced.

Graphic Designer in Indien
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ideal Option for Resource Planning & Accounting Solutions

Kommentare: It's been great experience so far. I look forward to keep using it. And I keep introducing people and insisting them to give the time to really get it integrated in their workflows because it really simplifies a lot of this and makes the job better and better.

It has such a rich set of features which help financial analysis and management tasks easier and free of hassle. The inventory solutions help us to keep everything in order. It's easier to integrate into the existing workflow once you get the hang of it.

It requires a slight understanding of a key set of concepts to not get overwhelmed at first. Although, once you get a hang of it, it'll be one of the most important part of the way everyday tedious tasks are done quickly in the organization.

Accounts Payable in Australien
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

There is a reason why it's one of the most popular in Australia

5 letztes Jahr

It has a certain ease of use and accessibility without giving up functionality. There is a reason why it's one of the most popular tax/accounting software for small businesses in Australia.

Honestly, we are pretty happy using this MYOB for the time being, I think once we migrate over our payroll services, we will be able to comment further on the functionality, and see if there are any lacking points.

Chris H.
Security Supervisor in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Payroll Software is great!

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this software to anyone with a small business.

I like the fact that the interface and platform are very easy to use.

Everything about the software has been great and I have no issues.

Director of Tech and Data Strategy in Deutschland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for accounting

Kommentare: I've been using MYOB Advanced for accounting purposes. Accounting isn't generally my strong suit but this software makes it a lot easier.

MYOB Advanced has a clean interface that's easy to use, even if you're not advanced at accounting. Monthly as well as yearly reports are easy to set up and understand. I also like using the mobile app when I'm on the go and want to make quick entries.

MYOB Advanced seems to require updates more frequently than any other software I use. The updating process is generally very fast, but I don't usually see any changes in the software afterwards. It makes using the program a bit of a hassle when I simply want to make a quick entry but have to wait for the update to finish first.

Freelance in Mexiko
Design, Selbstständig

Is a great platform for advanced people

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This program saves you time and money, if you have experienced the stress of not having everything in place when it comes to numbers, you can understand how good it is to have some relief. MYOB Advanced is the relief platform.

I like that it's a cloud platform that makes it easy to manage any business. If you struggle financially or administrative and need help managing it, you should use MYOB. Besides, you can get a free demo to make sure it's for your business.

It is not as intuitive has a used to think still, once I try it I could figure out all the amazing things I could get from this ERP platform. I really worth it.

Oscar M.
Oscar M.
Inside Sales in Brasilien

Easy to use

Very clear how I can manage my business with all the info I need in one single place

How I manage my users could be more simple

Peter junior J.
Information Technology Expert in Nigeria
Computer-Software, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Good Software

Lovely app with great services. And good customer services

None. So far the software is great and lovely

Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.
Associate Software Engineer in Ägypten

A good option for Employee Management and Payroll

This tool is a very good option for managing employees, payroll, etc. and viewing detailed reports about employee and payroll data

Nothing, the experience with using this software was very good.

Michael F.
Assistant manager in Australien
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Accounting Product

The payroll function is great and the pricing is reasonable. The mobile app is also user-friendly.

The inventory system could be improved slightly.

SEO coordinator in Kanada
Marktforschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for any large scaled organizations

Kommentare: Real time data makes for seamless and fast processing due to cloud-based management!

Ease of use and vast avaibility of features for the organization

A bit hard to nagivate and get the hang of the tool at first, there is a learning curve for those new to this technology.

Chef in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software!

It’s great that you can keep track of all your finances so easily.

It’s a little expensive, but in the end, it’s so worth it.