Marketing Automation Professional Bewertungen

von Higher Logic

Über Marketing Automation Professional

Higher Logic Marketing Automation Professional (powered by Informz) helps you attract and retain members efficiently and effectively.

Erfahre mehr über Marketing Automation Professional

Elizabeth A.
Staff Vice President, Marketing
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2018

"Like hiring an extra staff member...or two"

Vorteile: It can do so much if you know what to do with it. The automation can be like having extra staff, and the targeting abilities, especially when tied to your database, are a huge path to success.

Nachteile: Some of the modules are a little slow right now as they go through a transition, but the communication on the work that's being done to fix it has been great. Very transparent.

Joe B.
Deputy Dir., Marketing
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2019

"Informz - easy and powerful"

Vorteile: I really like the reports. They are easy to pull and visually intuitive. I also like the integration with our database, which means I can pull lists without having to ask IT for help. The campaign functionality is also really powerful and a great way to streamline processes.

Nachteile: I occasionally get stuck in a loop within the Campaigns where I'm asked to save, but unable to save. I can get things to work again by logging out and back into the software, but it's frustrating since everything else works so smoothly.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Jeanne H.

"2017 Informz Review"

Kommentare: I've been using Informz for over a year, and though I like the ease of use I'm supposed to have with the platform, I have experienced continuous problems while working within. My team has experienced bugs that range from auto-sharing report glitches to not being able to edit a mailing in full screen mode. I do like the Community and Knowledge Base for referencing, and when it's in full working capacity I have no problem with Informz. I look forward to the drag and drop template advancement, and would love to see options like being able to re-send an email to non-openers with subject line changes in the Send tab, for example.

Kristin G.
Marketing Communications Supervisor
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2016

"Put the professional touch on your e-marketing!"

Kommentare: A few years ago our company changed our email marketing system over to Informz and we hit the ground running hard. Our advisor was always just an email (or call) away and very prompt to reply! I didn't have to call a 1-800 number or wait 24-hours for a reply to an email. Informz has a very hands-on customer approach to understanding the true needs and branding of its clients, ensuring template and accounts are set up properly. They provide valuable updates, training, and emails to keep up with any pertinent changes. They also provide a great selection of templates that are both reasonably priced as well as free ones. I highly recommend Informz for a more polished marketing look!

Vorteile: Easy to use, easy to implement. Our database ties right into Informz so we no longer have to manually upload and manage our lists. It's easy to customize lists through Salesforce. Our deliverability rates have improved because we have a dedicated IP address that the emails come from - not a random one. The editor is easy to navigate and figure out, whether you have simple text/links to add or you want to get a little more creative and get into coding. It's perfect for any type of user.

Nachteile: One drawback is that you have to purchase a large block of emails and pay per each address successfully delivered to. This has had some impact on our mindfulness of how many emails we send out each month.

Jennifer C.
Web Development Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2017

"I am a Superfan, and I bet you will be one too!"

Kommentare: Customer support is what really makes Informz unique, and the best of the email marketing platforms. I can call my Advisor at any time, or drop a quick email, and get a solution to my problem quickly. Large or small, routine or unique, all of my questions are treated as important and Informz staff are ready to help me resolve the problem or answer the question to get me back on track. Informz is an email marketing company, first and foremost. Their platform is designed to make email marketing easy and help you produce the results you are looking for. If you're looking to increase engagement, your Informz Advisor can help you find a way. If you are looking to increase membership, your Informz Advisor will have tips and strategies to help you. Informz will help you take your email marketing efforts to the next level. They offer training in many forms, from online webinars to personalized consultations - whatever your organization needs to learn, in whatever way works best. Informz is also a great resource for design and development of email templates. Their professional services team will help you take your design from graphics file to programmed template, with bulletproof responsive coding to get your design delivered to inboxes exactly as you intend it to be. Informz creates Superfans with their dedicated customer service, the quality of their professional services, and their commitment to helping you achieve your organization's goals.

Vorteile: Easy to use, strong customer service support

Nachteile: I am very happy with the software as it currently stands.

Inda O.
Publications and Fulfillment Manager

"I <3 Informz"

Kommentare: Our organization partnered with Informz and really started to utilize its features around the same time I entered my position. Informz made the daunting task of creating blast emails and e-newsletters one of the most enjoyable parts of my job. Our organization has moved other features like surveys and online voting to Informz as well, and we're very pleased with the results. The customer support is incredible and Sherilyn always gets back to us so quickly which really makes Informz easy to use.

Vorteile: It's so easy to send or re-send email campaigns based on the interaction a specific email has had with a subscriber, which allows a more personalize experience for our members.

Nachteile: Instead of needing to know the code to create an interesting template, I wish there were pre-coded items you could drop into your template and move around. I get a bit bogged down in code sometimes, but the new free templates are great (although it's a bit of work to customize them to our needs).

English E.
Communications and Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2016

"We appreciate everyone at Informz"

Kommentare: Informz has really helped our organization succeed. As a small non-profit with limited human resources, we really appreciate the seamless processes in place that allow me to go from message development, internal review, and approval, A/B testing for our target audience and analytic tracking with ease. I also love how responsive their customer service team is. Once when I was out of the country a colleague from another department wanted to stop a scheduled message from being sent. Even without remembering his login information for the account he was able to speak with a representative that stopped the message from being sent. I could go on and on with stories about how Informz has helped our organization, but we've seen great results and success from switching to Informz and we couldn't be happier with the results.

Vorteile: Ease of use, seamless process

Betsy A.
Communications and Membership Manager
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Easy to use for professional email marketing"

Vorteile: Designing an e-mail is an easy process. Editing images and text, dragging and dropping blocks, it is all easy to set up and accomplishment and send out a professional looking email. Also, the reporting and tracking is easy to find and use.

Nachteile: When making a template, sometimes you are limited and they are not super flexible layouts. Even though you can make your own template - once you are in the message, designing the message, you have to edit the template to get the flexibility you want.

Andrew T.
Director of Marketing and Communications
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"My Informz Review"

Kommentare: This is our first experience using a marketing automation platform. We use it for marketing, but also for member renewal reminders, which has been very helpful, and automated a process that was very manual. Overall, we enjoy using the product, but wish it had more ties into the database. We do more than 100 events annually, and being able to pull more information specific to the event (as opposed to entering it manually) would make the process even more efficient for us.

Vorteile: The ability to target individuals. This has helped us refine our messages.

Nachteile: The limitation on what can be pulled in from our netForum Enterprise. I would like to be able to pull more data from the events module.

Amanda R.
Communications Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2018

"LOVE it!"

Kommentare: They offer training if you want it, great support, etc.

Vorteile: I love how it talks directly to our Imis database and is updating instantly. I also like how I can easily pull targeted emails and reporting.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Philip G.
Senior manager, marketing and communications
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2016

"Informz goes with me wherever I go"

Kommentare: I have been an Informz user for about eight years now. I first used it at my old place of employment and liked it so much that I made a strong business case for my current company to switch email platforms. From my experience, no other email marketing platform can compare to not only the easy-to-use platform and functionality but to the true customer support they provide. They assign a representative to each account and that representative is always there to help us out - big or small! Informz is always staying on top of the trends and laying out new features to an already existing amazing platform! We love Informz!

Vorteile: Always on top of trends. Customer support. Superior functionality.

Nachteile: Sometimes slow lag time.

Shaun A.
Web Designer/Developer
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2017

"Solid Mass Mailing System"

Kommentare: I've been using Informz for three years now and although can't compare it to other systems I can say it meets our needs at my organization. I handle the design, development, and technical support for our staff and have been able to train other users to use the system for themselves as well. I would recommend it to anyone needing to find a solution for their in-house system.

Vorteile: Solid UI and customer service as well as meeting my multiple needs for our various departments.

Nachteile: System updates while announced on the homepage are not fully communicated and can be disruptive to workflow at times.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2017
Cory S.
Sr. Manager of IT Solutions & Development
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2017

"Drip Marketing Made Easy"

Kommentare: I have found that Informz made doing some marketing campaigns easier with using their tool. The ease of use and the simple user interface has made marketing simple.

Vorteile: Perfect for small to medium sized companies. Easy to customize your own marketing pieces and store them inside the online tool. you can integrate with many of the CRM systems out there today. the customer service people want informz to succeed for your business which means they are easily accessible and willing to assist.

Nachteile: If you are new to building your own campaigns this can be tricky at first for the lingo they use doesn't cross all platforms. Maybe better initial training would be great to overcome this for new marketing teams.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Office Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2018

"Informz is the only way to send out marketing emails!"

Vorteile: Informz makes it so easy to send marketing emails. It talks directly to our IMIS database which makes it so easy to pick who the email goes to. Informz came out with Mailings 2.0 which has made sending emails SO much easier now that you don't have to use only HTML. Their customer service is amazing- I have called them hundreds of times minutes before an email needed to go out and they quickly helped fix the problem.

Nachteile: The original mailings is very confusing if you aren't an HTML pro. It takes forever to build the template and can take some getting used to- luckily they now over mailings 2.0 which solved this problem.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Lori M.
Director of Membership
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"Informz offers many features, and is completely iMIS-friendly. "

Vorteile: Informz is very iMIS-compatible, more so in my opinion than other marketing software out there. Informz staff was helpful in setting up the initial iMIS bridge, and from there the information writes over automatically into the iMIS database without our users having to take additional steps.

Nachteile: It's a bit wonky to use. Cut/Paste options don't keep any formatting or hyperlinks. Adding photos is a little tedious if your article doesn't already have a photo placeholder.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Barbara C.
e-Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2017

"Amazing customer service and a great product!"

Kommentare: The customer service at Informz is great! Turn around for questions or issues is usually within the hour if not sooner. Informz is constantly trying to improve their product and even invites clients to give their input on upgrades they are working on. Overall, Informz meets and exceeds our business needs every step of the way.

Vorteile: Informz constantly improves their software to keep up with trends and customer input.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes time to get used to all the upgrades and changes. However they do a good job in letting you know what changes have been made.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2017
Adrian B.
I/T Support
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2016

"If you're on iMIS, you can't go wrong with Informz"

Kommentare: Informz has worked well for ASUG over the past few years. The ability to have direct integration with our local database helps us ensure our email campaigns are relevant at the moment of send. The availability of support staff has been outstanding as help, support, or advice is a mere phone call away with rapid response. We look forward to a continued relationship with Informz in the years to come.

Vorteile: ease of integration with iMIS

Nachteile: the interface is early 2000-ish
some areas could be more user-friendly (e.g. hitting a tab key on a form takes cursor to next field)

Lorna S.
Membership Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2017

"Want the best? Get Informz."

Kommentare: Informz has been a great tool for our association. By using Informz we are able to efficiently send emails to all of our members and easily track how many are opened. The customer support team is amazing. Every one of them is knowledgeable, friendly, and always able to help with my questions. This software is very easy to use. Once you learn the main functions you can go on to design creative and functional mailings. Great tool!

Vorteile: ability to create innovative emails and the ability to see how effective your emails are (with regard to are they being opened? are people clicking to other places within them?)

Nachteile: it can be a little intimidating at first - the new website helps that a bit

Casey E.
Hochschulbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Simple and Easy"

Kommentare: Informz is extremely user-friendly and great for anyone who has never used or worked with an e-mail client. It's visually pleasing and easy to navigate. Informz is constantly rolling out new features and has all of the capabilities necessary for a business. Not to mention that they are super quick and friendly regarding customer service and support. Best e-mail client I've ever worked with and I wouldn't go back!

Vorteile: Easy to use.
Great customer support.
Constantly updating.

Nachteile: Doesn't link with some customer management programs we use.

Cindy A.
VP of Meetings
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2017

"Ease of use, integrates seemlessly with iMIS, great customer service, not sure we could ask for more"

Kommentare: Customized messages to our members

Vorteile: Integrates with iMIS as advertised. Hear this frequently, but other products do not always perform as advertised. Not the case with Informz. Love the reporting function, particularly when a member claims we did not send information only to learn it was delivered, opened, and clicked thru - love that functionality. Easy to copy a previous email so we do not have to recreate the wheel. Branding is easy, along with creating templates. I could go on, but I think you get what I mean - love this product.

Nachteile: Upgrades that make it hard to find what I need. Perhaps ask customers before you make changes to ensure it is actually needed. But your customer service always is exemplary so I get issues resolved quickly - doesn't sound like much of a con (apologies)

• Bewertet am 2.6.2017
Office Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2018

"Great marketing tool!"

Vorteile: Informz makes sending mass emails so much easier. From uploading and customizing lists to putting a special touch on an email... you can do it all with Informz! We send out our biweekly newsletter with this and I can customize it every time so easily by taking things out/ adding things etc.

Nachteile: The template designer can take a little time to get used to and figure out... we really struggled with this one at first but I will say customer service is amazing and will talk to you for hours helping you feel comfortable with what you are doing.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Ben D.
Director of Web Operations
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2017

"Top Notch Customer Service and Awesome product"

Kommentare: I've been using Informz for about 3+ years now and myself and all my internal users love how easy it is to create and send out emails. I use Informz at least twice a week for a bi-weekly newsletter that is sent out to our members. From setting up new responsive templates, to sending them out optimized over a 24 hour period, sending them when the user historically opens the emails, is easy to do and awesome! Informz customer service is by far the best I've dealt with. Instant responses from real people and a very helpful knowledge base. Informz does webinars from users that use Informz that are detailed and helpful. They offer a yearly conference that I haven't attended yet, but plan to do so in the future as I've heard its very informative. Over 3 years ago, I moved our email away from 2 other services and combined them all into Informz and haven't looked back since. Thank you Informz and keep up the great work!

Vorteile: Ease of use

• Bewertet am 24.1.2017
Sarah S.
Director of Alumni Relations and Programming
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2019

"Accomplish your goals with Informz."

Vorteile: As someone who had zero experience with email marketing, I found Informz easy to use and navigate from the beginning. The easy to use reports help save me time in pulling analytics.

Nachteile: The admin experience that we presently have can be slow and unresponsive. There are days when I have to refresh the admin multiple times to get it to work.

Meghan M.
Marketing Coodinator

"Informz Reviews"

Kommentare: I started using informz a little over a year ago and found it easy to learn and easy to manage. The customer service is excellent and we can easily see how engaged our audience is through the analytics.

Vorteile: Easy to use and navigate.

Nachteile: Wish is was easier/not as expensive to do mobile optimization.

Initial Certification Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"New updates are great"

Vorteile: With the new updates, such as Mailing Designer 2 and Template Designer 2, it makes it much easier for the everyday user to create and send mailings.

Nachteile: It is still a little clunky - uploading and deleting subscribers and target groups isn't the easiest. And not being able to create tables within a mailing and/or template is not ideal. We have a lot of one-off, complicated templates being created for very specific cases when being able to create a table in MD2 would be great.