Gets the job done and more

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Kathy D.
E-Commerce Manager
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The product gives you value for your money. The information is clearly displayed and ACCURATE. Customer service was very responsive to any issues that came up and reacted very quickly. If there were issued on their end they communicated to you promptly and resolved the issues very quickly. I would highly recommend this software.

Vorteile: I liked that this software was very easy to use and gave you all the necessary information.

Nachteile: I do not have anything negative to say about the software. I am very pleased.

Excellent service and support!

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Kevin D.
Account Executive
Fotografie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Both the software and team have been excellent to work with and we don't question our decision at all with choosing them, I couldn't be happier with our experience!

Vorteile: This software allows our sales team to review every day pricing from our authorized retailers in order to better provide a fair but competitive field for our brand and products. The ease of use of the interface for us has definitely been a highlight. At most I spend 5 minutes training a coworker on the system, and if they have any questions the customer support team provides answers promptly.

Nachteile: I don't have any major complaints about the software whatsoever, and neither does our team. There are updates in the works from what I understand for minor problems we've had in the past. For example, I contacted them about how many violations I can see per page and the fix was made in less than a week.

Great Service!

Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Robert B.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software allows us to get insight into our lead-base ahead of our competitors. It's a great tool, and the ROI is worth the money we've invested in the software.

Nachteile: It sounds cliche, but there truly isn't a bad aspect to the software.

Great service and fast turn around.

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Director Of Technology
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Found MAP policy violators quickly and stopped them from under pricing us. Great service

Vorteile: Super fast and easy to interpret. Made quick decisions due to the wonderful reporting.

Nachteile: No issues at all. CSR and his team were great and I highly recommend.