Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über Zoho Assist

Assist Zoho bietet eine einfache und unkomplizierte Benutzeroberfläche, um Remote-Computer überall auf der Welt zu verbinden.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Assist

Browser integration and Linux support are top features for us. Unattended also is a key feature for us.

Two features are missing as of now. Real-time voice chats with client and auto chat transcript mailing to the client at the end of the sesion.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Assist

Zoho Assist hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 999 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Zoho Assist bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Harsh Vardhan
Harsh Vardhan
Partner in Indien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless performance

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Its easy to deploy and perform especially the unattended access.

Unattended accesss simplicity, web based, easy to deploy and start access.

Nanette
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist - Great Product!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Everything has been great. Support has been wonderful and it is very easy to connect and use. I'm very happy and will definitely be purchasing a monthly subscription.

I liked how easy it was to connect to a remote computer using Zoho Assist and that I don't require a password on the remote computer to access remotely. This was required by a previous program I had used and it was awful because if there was a disconnect the password would reset and I couldn't access remotely.

Nothing so far. I haven't had any issues that make me dislike the program.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: I found TeamViewer to be complicated to use and as mentioned if there was an interruption to the remote computer I couldn't access my computer without going into the office to obtain the password. It was very frustrating. I should say that TeamViewer was the free version and I'm making the assumption that the subscribed version would be similar to the free version.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Zoho Assist was my choice because the free version was very simple to use which I expect will continue with the paid subscription. I also appreciate the reasonable price point for a monthly subscription.

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ZOHO Assist is going to be indispensable when it is perfect

Kommentare: Having only used ZOHO Assist for about 6 months, it is good. It is better than the horrendous prices that you need to pay for TeamViewer, and it integrates better than AnyDesk.

I love that ZOHO Assist is part of the ZOHO One suite. This means that we can deploy the client to all of our support tickets. In this it integrates with the rest of ZOHO perfectly like ZOHO Desk and ZOHO CRM. It is really simple and allows us complete control over connections.

The recording of the remote support does not work as much as we try. The second when connecting to a server for a client, it seemed like a memory leak was increasing the resource usage after a couple of hours. This meant that we had to restart the server and use AnyDesk rather. Not a great testimonial, but this should be easily fixable.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: The pricing was the number 1 problem I had with TeamViewer. The 2nd was the fact that you are always worried about the computer you were connecting to and what version of TeamViewer they were running.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: The integration with the ZOHO One products was the main contributing factor.

Clay
Manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist For Remote Support

Kommentare: We have been very happy with the overall experience. The software is well-designed and we have never had any technical issues and have never had to contact Zoho technical support. That is a real plus for us.

Very easy to implement and use for our environment. Especially like the web based interface. More features than we use in our small office to be honest. Overall great dollar to product value.

Our remote customers are unfamiliar with the Zoho name and are sometimes hesitant to connect. We have to assure them that this is a legit piece of software to allay their fears. Not really a big deal, tho.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Teamviewer was too expensive and required much more setup than Zoho does.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Pricing and ease of use. Tested both Teamviewer and Zoho with our users and they preferred Zoho by far.

Paul
Systems Administrator in USA
Sport, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

How to not break the bank with remote assistance.

Kommentare: Zoho has been great, it functions as a tool that I don't have to worry about and don't feel I'm being gouged

The cost to feature/function ratio is great. There are lot of features found in comparable more expensive solutions but available at a much more budget friendly package. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate and understand vs other more costly solutions.

Unattended agents sometimes go offline for short periods of time after intense troubleshooting sessions that require multiple reboots, connect, disconnects.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote , AnyDesk und BeyondTrust Remote Support

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Cost and frustrating issues from support.

Zuvor genutzte Software: LogMeIn Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: The way Zoho Assist handles multiple monitor setups was the second selling point next to ease of use.

Amritashan
Architect in Indien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Value for money

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Before trying out Zoho Assist, i was using another product until one fine day some critical problem on their server knocked it out for a few hours.
i have used Zoho Assist for a few days now and it feels almost like it is not there. This is really difficult to achieve for most of the in-your-face software packages available in the market. Once you connect to a remote client, it is as if you are working on your own computer.
This is the perfect remote assistance software.

* browser-based entirely. you don't have to install another software to provide assistance. * Super smooth connectivity * easy on pockets * translates keys-strokes between platforms (i use it from my linux to connect to a remote Mac, and i don't have to bother about translating my, for example, CTRL + S to CMD + S to save my files. * does not bother with constant ads or purchase requests

Cons are a little difficult to find. If i have to be really picky, i would probably say it is the default graphics quality of the remote client that is streamed. But then, remote desktop/assistance is not supposed to be used for multimedia entertainment. And again, it is configurable in the settings, so it is not a bother.

Dan
President in USA

Remote Support

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far, the service is meeting & exceeding my expectations based on years of use with other like services.

1. Ease of Use 2. Ease of Deployment across different platforms

1. User interface is a bit confusing with several other products and services offered by the company.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote und Avast Business CloudCare

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Cost is fair. Zoho unlike previous products and services appears to be led by a stable team of people that do not continuously turnover its platform and services every time they are purchased by another entity.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote und Avast Business CloudCare

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Cost is fair. Zoho unlike previous products and services appears to be led by a stable team of people that do not continuously turnover its platform and services every time they are purchased by another entity.

Ricardo
Support Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho is a great Tool

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Support - GREAT. Always answer within minutes.
The tool - Great and easy to use.

The ability to provide remote support to users without having to pay a huge price.

nothing so far. The software is simple and easy to use

Joshua
Proprietor in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My favourite remote technician tool

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I have found it to be very reliable at maintaining a connection and have never found the service unavailable in over 3 years. I found it more performant than LogMeIn and very close to RDC.

The price is very competitive, but Zoho Assist is in many ways fuller featured than it's competition. The licensing is scaleable for any business size.

There is not currently a native ARM64 Windows version of the client.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LogMeIn Rescue , TeamViewer Remote , GoTo Resolve und GoToMyPC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: They answered all my onboarding questions quickly and better than their competitors. I was confident in the product meeting my needs before I even used the trial.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, and easy to connect

nothing

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Cheaper

Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Really Easy Setup

Kommentare: We needed something to gain unattended access to our PCs and Servers. It was a really easy setup process and had devices ready to login within minutes. They also have a chat feature which allows you to speak with technical support within minutes.

There are so many great features of Zoho Assist. The unattended support feature saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. It is fast and haven't had any issues with performance. I also really like the fact that when you delete a device, the software deletes itself from the device automatically. The setup was really easy and the chat feature in the admin portal, I was able to get technical support within a few minutes the times that I did have questions. I would recommend this to anyone who needs unattended remote access to the network environment.

I haven't seen any cons. It is really fast connection and especially convenient that it is unattended remote support so I can login without needing confirmation from the end user, this saves so much time in the troubleshooting process. A suggestion would be add features that would allow the admin to see information without having to log into the PC, such as disk space, memory / CPU usage, last time rebooted.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zero Threat Advanced

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: They no longer offer their services for free. We have numerous issues with their services when it was free so we weren't going to pay for their services.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote , ITarian und Zero Threat Advanced

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: We were already using the Zoho Assist, remote assistance and found it really simple and easy. We decided to try the unattended support and it has been a great experience!

Jay
Supreme Lord and Master. in Australien
Bau, Selbstständig

Great Product

Kommentare: I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard. This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Pricing was the main reason I switched from Teamviewer. Teamviewer is a little easier to walk the customer through installing if they are old or not a very good listener and not very observent. Zoho requires them to look at their downloads (Such as the bottom left hand corner of the browser for Chrome users) and some customers dont know what browser they are using, dont know what I mean when I talk about looking in the bottom left hand corner and dont listen when I tell them to click on that. However - having said all of that the price difference makes that a small obstacle compared to teamviewers quite expensive pricing. The reality is spending an extra 5 minutes to ge the remote software working or spending an extra $40 odd dollars a month to make it easy.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: This question seems to be requesting the same information as the "why did you make the switch" question. Why did you chose Zoho over another product. Why did you switch to Zoho from another product. Same question same answer.

Matthew
IT Administrator in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist = Great value, Reliable service, and very customizable

Kommentare: We primarily use Zoho Assist to provide remote access to company workstations but also use it to provide remote IT support

Zoho Assist is the most affordable RDP and remote support platform we have used. The service is extremely reliable and consistent - in a year-and-a-half we've experienced only a couple service outages - which were resolved quickly with the progress communicated to us throughout. Zoho is also constantly adding useful features and improving the quality of their product on a monthly basis. Assist is also very customizable to tailor specifically to business and client needs and can be seamlessly integrated into a vast array of other Zoho or business application products.

Because Zoho offers such a wide variety of business solutions the subscription costs, licensing requirements, and configuration administration can be a bit confusing. It can lead to frustration when trying to customize a solution or integrate systems. The live support is very good though, and they always respond to our email inquiries .

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote und AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: We had a Teamviewer corporate license which was thousands of dollars and limited to 3 concurrent connections. It also left us stuck on a specific platform version with the only way to upgrade or add connections being to spend thousands more dollars.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Zoho Assist was the best value and had the best variety of features and scalability options

Alix
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist is the last remotely platform you will ever need…

Kommentare: I am 100% happy with Zoho Assist. It makes my life easier and my customers life easier. It saves a whole bunch of $$$ a month, and it’s super dependable. Their platform is never down and always consistent. I highly recommend Zoho Assist.

My absolute favorite thing about Zoho Assist is how easy it is to use on a computer and on my iPad. My customers don’t struggle to install the software and get support. I love the fact that they have customized rates to accommodate smaller IT companies. I definitely recommend this to everyone I talk to about simple and fast Remote Desktop solutions.

Nothing. I’ve been using Zoho Assist for 3 years and I have not found one thing I dislike about this platform!!!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Teamviewer got too expensive to use for a small business.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: I ultimately chose Zoho because it’s a much easier platform to use and more cost effective.

James
Co-Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An amazing tool to help your business get more done and troubleshoot remotely when troubles arise.

Kommentare: I couldn't be happier with how well this tool has help me be more efficient and be able to not only get more done but to help those on my team in a moments notice from where ever I might be.

I love the simplicity if setup and the ability to remote in and help team members anytime they run into trouble. I also love accessing my main work machine from my mobile devices and lower-powered machines. It also allows me to carry less licenses for some software titles so I can keep it on my main work machine and remote access that to get work done.

The only trouble I've run into I think is related to the machines I've been running them on and that's when my lower-powered machines start to bog down because they are dated and have lower system resources sometimes I drop my connection but it's an easy reconnect and I'm back up and running.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote und GoToMyPC

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: I prefer the price point and ease of you with Zoho not to mention that as my business grows they have a lot more tools available in their full product assortment.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Simplicity and price point I can't argue with either. This is so simple to use and doesn't break the bank either.

Managing Director in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Look at an alternative to the very expensive other remote assist application

Kommentare: We were looking at a sensible prices alternative to main named remote access/assist application. We need occasional access to our clients server and PC to assist in problem resolving. The issue we have is that we have several engineer who do oncall assistance. They might only need to get remote access to a customers system once or twice a year. But you can guarantee when they do its 2am in the morning and its urgent. We needed something that everyone could have on their laptops without the extreme expense of a additional license to cover that unusual event that might occur once a year. Previously they would call the sensor engineer or manager to get then to log in and do the fix.
Now everyone can have the ability, the connections time and the number of connection will not go up but customer service has increased.

Very easy to get to work and deploy. Unattended access once applied is so simple to use Note section at end of session really useful Both Browser and desktop version easy to learn The ability to add technicians- Not every needs to use all the time by on call engineer need the ability. This is possible at no addition cost with Zoho. A real plus. Multi connections to allow two technician to look. Nice smooth interface not clunky. User admin easy to learn Ability to have different department with assigned dedicated technician

Nothing at the moment. We have run a full test on the type of support we would normally be requested to do. Everything is as good as with the thrid party application we are using

Bailey
Digital Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist should be the 'Gold Standard' of remote connect software

Kommentare: Zoho Assist has become a critically important program for my job. I could not support my clients as easily and with as little customer frustration without it.

Zoho always has a clean GUI, but they also add robust features.

I wish I had a little more Branding control, but this does not impede it's use and is similar a feature preference.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Splashtop

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: I had started using other Zoho apps and loved them, so when I saw that Zoho had a program like Teamviewer called Assist, I figured I should give it a try. I was blown away and began transitioning all my systems from Teamviewer to Zoho Assist.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: I like the GUI, the features, the price, and being a part of the Zoho ecosystem.

Artur
IT in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Zoho Assist Review

Kommentare: Very good A+++

It is free, they are so nice to help small IT businesses like me and provide the basic services free of cost through their spiceworks network.

Nothing, how can you hate free? I respect and support this company, in a world where greed thrives, they were able to help people such as myself during a time like now and the entire pandemic continue to run and help others. Thank you ZOHO!

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Cost

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Needed to run or help friends, family and customers with IT remote services.

CIO CSO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist just works at an unbeatable price!!!!

Easy to use, install, and reliable. No training is necessary. Support is superb and more features are added constantly.

I want to be able to monitor more through the unattended agent. Currently, some monitoring is available, but it's not enough.

Darshan
President in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great remote access / remote support software

The ease of use and ease of set up definitely made it the best option - no lag between connections and a stable connection every single time, even when using with weak wifi / data connections. The mobile app makes it simple to use, as well as the versatility of the iPhone, iPad, Android (phone and tablet) and PC / Mac apps is phenomenal and the app gets regular updates to address any bugs / introduce new features and stability.

The file sharing could be improved - i.e. not needing to log into the remote PC to initiate the file transfer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote , Splashtop und Citrix Workspace

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Pricing and support as well as ease of ue

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote und GoTo Meeting

Rica Mae
Rica Mae
Documented-Information Officer in Philippinen
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist Review

I've been using a lot of remote tools throughout my career and Zoho assist has been my favorite so far. Zoho stands out to other app because of its versatility, I can use it anywhere I like, I can use to my desktop, laptop, and even on my mobile phone which makes it much easier for me to handle user concerns. Great features such as unattended access, live chat, file transfer/sharing and troubleshooting tools makes it a top remote solution for you.

Didn't have anything to dislike about the app, customer support are also reliable and they act fast enough to make the most assistance I needed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoTo Resolve und AnyDesk

James
Senior Technician in USA

Review

Kommentare: Positive.

Features, price, and ease of use. When comparing these three key features Zoho came out on top.

Some functions take a little while to learn. Interface is much better than it used to be.

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Cost

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Cost and functionality

Al
IT Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist is straightforward and reliable. User and admin friendly as well.

Kommentare: Overall, Zoho Assist has worked great for myself and my support team.

Zoho Assist is fast, responsive and reliable. I've had no issues remoting into my customers computers - even those with 4 monitors.

I wish unattended access was included with this software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote , Splashtop und AnyDesk

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: Teamviewer got too pricey in comparison.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamViewer Remote

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Assist: Seemed more stable and reliable.

Nick
MD in UK
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid product, works well for us

We moved over to this after trying TeamViewer and evaluating a few others like AnyDesk. We use the Unattended Access feature to support our PCs when they are out with customers and our customers ring for support. A simple but great feature is it's just so easy to ask the customer their laptop number and connect straight on, because we can easily access the whole list of devices from one screen. It's a good value option when you have a lot of devices to manage.

The technician's interface is browser based, and maybe for that reason it doesn't feel as instantaneoulsy responsive as desktop clients like AnyDesk. I suspect this would have more of an impact if you were doing graphics work remotely, but for us it doesn't really bother us. The file transfer interface could probably be improved to be more heavily integrated with the OS file browser.

Manuel
Principal in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Assist great value for the money

Kommentare: I have been using it for years and love it, it would be nice to have a billing module to bill customers directly for their use of Zoho Assist.

Cost and features are the pros compared to the competition, no one comes close.

Customer service could improve, but they do respond

Warum Zoho Assist gewählt wurde: 3 years ago