PeopleForce Erfahrungen

Über PeopleForce

HR-Management-Lösung mit integrierten Funktionen für die Personalbeschaffung, Zeiterfassung und Urlaub, Onboarding und Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über PeopleForce

Readiness to integrate our requests all in 1 with personal requests.

Exp: dismissals requests, training requests, IT requests. I can’t create tasks and the same moment for whole team or for several people (persons by persons only).

Bewertungen zu PeopleForce

4,9

PeopleForce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 32 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie PeopleForce bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Paolo
Paolo
Head of HR in Italien

The best ATS I can desire

Kommentare: Last but not least, talking with PoepleForce staff is always like talking to a colleague.
They are effective, willing to help, cheerful and to the point. They are always there, helping out with every issue or raising improvements for you to the dev team when they spot something that can work better.
I had the occasion to chat with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (they called me) and I had a blast talking about the product, what I like and dislike, how things may be impoved, but also chatting a bit about music and stuff. If that's not customer orientation, I don't know what it is...

I stumbled onto PeopleForce by a message on LinkedIn. I was actively searching for a new way to track applications. I had a process in place based on a board and a set of email templates and what I wanted was basically a simple, configurable tool to automate most of the tasks I was doing manually. PeopleForce fits like a glove. It's not overly engineered (in terms of process), it's configurable and it has just the right amount of automation. Basically I accelerated the same process I had in place tenfold, with some nice additions like the ability to leave scorecards for candidates, add tons of metadata and sending assessment tests. Beside the product, I really love the agile approach with this product: new features are baked in constantly, mostly by introducing small, frequent changes instead of releasing but disruptive ones. This makes for a product that's constantly improving, remaining familiar and usable all the time. May seem like a minor thing, but to me that's how products are supposed to be developed.

The cons are to me pretty trivial. The interface and UI may need some more testing. No bugs to be found, just a bit of interactions that may be smoothen and visually speaking its good but not "OMG I'm in love". This is not a show stopper and I'm pretty sure it will improve over time. Despite the team is incredibly responsie to proposals from the customers, I had to wait a bit for some requests to be taken into account, but in the end everything was always delivered.

Kateryna
Talent Sourcer in Polen
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

PeopleForce

Kommentare: We work with the system all the time. It is convenient to load profiles into the candidate database and walk them through the stages.
There is a convenient management and control system for HR tasks.

Recruiting HR management Support team.

Statistics (would like to build various reports in the form of charts and graphs) Extension (There is no way to change the staging without going to the candidate's profile) I would like more flexibility from the developers. To be able to come up with suggestions for improvement, as more often for every suggestion they say "no and are not planning".

Alexey
Chief Production Officer in Zypern
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to install, but devil is in details

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We use it, it solves our basic requirements, but not all of them. We are forced to move the onboarding process from PF to Jira as in PF it is not very useful, based on our first experience. Still, it is good and quick to set up solution for a team

At first look, it is very user-friendly. It helps to visualize your company structure easily, you can track all vacations and sick leaves. Impressive

It has a lack of documentation. In different languages, there are different topics available. Plus they mostly describe just very obvious thing and give you no details at all. But when you need better understanding you have to communicate with the support team, and this is not very productive. Moreover, some features, that I expect as default, are not represented or are not very obvious. Hope the team will integrate them soon, as they promise

Viktoryia
HR manager in Belarus

Review for PeopleForce

Kommentare: While we are still setting up the system and filling in information, we are just starting work and it is difficult to answer this question, but the product will definitely solve questions related to recruiting and many HR processes

The product is easy to use, we just started using it, questions arise, but your support team explains everything in detail. With the product, we implement GDPR in the company, I like the function with the request for vacation and day off, it is convenient that there is such an option as a career site.

We are waiting for the opportunity to draw up individual development plans for employees in the system, as well as more detailed onboarding than it is now (we have onboarding for 3 months during which managers and supervisors evaluate employees on a trial period and give feedback)

Victoria
Head of People Operations in Ukraine

Kommentare: There are people behind every system. People are more important than technology. So even if something is not clear to me, I understand that I am not alone and there is a team that will help me quickly.

The system helps me not to spend precious time tracking vacations and sick days and not forget about corporate holidays. The system helps to track goals and manage efficiency to achieve these goals

The features we use have no claims. There are still some modules that we didn't use

Oleksii
Head of Recruitment in Ukraine

PeopleForce - year after implementation

Kommentare: We use PeopleForce as the main ATS system for recruitment and HR. So far, I don’t see any competitors with such price and such functionality on the market

I very much like recruiting module. I think there is a big potential to add new features and become one of the best ATS systems on the European market.

I expect more recruiting features to come. The main cons for me are that I cannot fully edit all fields, filters, and reports and fit them into my organizational needs

Iryna
HR administrator in Ägypten
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We love

Kommentare: The main task is to record personnel, maintain a database of candidates and record the time and vacations of employees. I also really like the reports that are obtained for other departments.

Friendly and intuitive interface, easy to setup, easy to use, great support, good price. The team easily transitioned to using the product.

Nothing special, some functions are missing, but we write to support and in the future they may be created). In general, everything is fine.

Daryna
HRD in Italien

PeopleForce has changed my routine dramatically

I enjoy the ease of leave application and time off tracking for everyone in our team&for me as an administrator. It is pretty simple to start using the platform for newbies. Which means no need to spend hours to get acquainted with.

I'd like more features in app. Would be great to show the detailed birthday calendar

Inna
Head of HR Operations in Ukraine
Versicherung, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

Employee surveys

Kommentare: We use PeopleForce to conduct employee surveys. We needed a tool that would meet our needs after the CultureIQ experience. PeopleForce proved to be a good alternative

Simple and clear interface, ease of building surveys, constant support

It would be nice if the survey results were also exported to PowerPoint, but we did not require this at the beginning of use.

Anna
Executive assistant to CEO in Ukraine
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

PeopleForce review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Like HR is a good system. But the project manager is very lacking. I want all workflows to be in one place

The HR section is very convenient and functional

Slightly outdated interface. Some functions can only be edited through support

Galina
Chief People Officer in Ukraine

I'm happy to work with this tool, and my team either

When I looked for the new HRMS, I needed one that could be adjusted to the needs of my team, not the one telling me what our processes should look like. Facing the limitation of building or automating what I wanted to, I was impressed with the flexibility of peopleforce.io, where you can make whatever you need: access rights, automated flows, leave policies, recruitment process, and performance reviews can be configured precisely how you need them. Of course, you have to deal with the settings first, but new settings take just minutes once you understand how everything works. The UI is intuitive, so new users adapt very quickly. I also like the customer support and how the team hears feedback and offers improvements. I highly value Slack integration and multiple report options.

There is always a field for improvement, and I constantly pass feedback to the support team and oversee how the team improves the product. Nothing critical at the moment. The integration with Slack could cover more functions, so I'm looking forward to the updates here.

Polina
HRD in Zypern

HRCM i work with every day

Kommentare: overall i like it and do not plan to change

helpfulness of BDM readiness to integrate our requests all in 1 with personal requests easiness to reach team

speed of development customer support - sometimes just skip the request not wiling to help and find the option

Irina
People Operations Manager in Kroatien
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for its money!

Kommentare: I love the platform. It saves a lot of time on daily HR things. The reporting system is very advanced and offers various options to track the scores.

I love the display, it's simple and clear. You don't need to be a tech person to get around this platform. It's very user-friendly

Birthdays and anniversaries reminders to be sent in SLack. So far this feature is not yet implemented. Sometimes we don't login into the platform every day to check the events and reminders would be super helpful.

Jelena
HR in Lettland
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Software for recruitment processes

Kommentare: I like it.

It's good to have software where you can get it all in one. I am using the software for recruitment processes and it is easy to find candidates, create steps for each vacancy, review comments from teammates, and save test tasks. Also, there is a Linkedin plugin. The most perfect thing is support and if you don't have a clue what to do, you can receive support at any time.

There still needs to be some development with tags.

Natalia
HR in Ukraine
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

review

Most of all we like that People Force customer-oriented

Sometimes the functions that we need are done later than promised. And some functions have to be returned to do correctly

Alina
HR-manager in Ukraine
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

PeopleForce can automate most of the company's HR processes. It used to take a few working days to b

Kommentare: Simplifies many HR processes

HR-analytics, absence calendar, recruiting and many other processes

Visual design of the system, lack of broad functionality in the mobile application

Viktoria
Human Resources Business Partner in Polen

Program Review: PeopleForce

Kommentare: The experience is generally positive. I consider the program a worthy product on the market. I would only advise you to pay more attention to block development.

There are the most important and necessary blocks for our work: KPI, setting goals, 360 rating. The 360 score is completely automatic.

There are several gaps in the software. That is, the idea itself and the idea of ​ ​ this or that block is good, but in my opinion it is not well worked out. For example, you cannot request feedback on colleagues in free form. CPI can be installed, but CPI cannot be installed, for example, no more than 15% For purposes, you cannot set the weight on the total result. I hope the company will improve the program soon.

Nikolas
IT in Zypern
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for HR needs

Many features can be applied to one software

Regarding integration with Slack, it will be nice to have some more commands for example to request a leave,..

Iryna
CEO in Ukraine
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied with the work of the software

First, this product is easy to use. I can show to my employees how to use product and how fix their time on projects in ten minutes, no more. Second, I am very pleased with the communication with technical support. All issues are resolved promptly and as clearly as possible. I like that I can offer some ideas for product improvement, the support is always ready to listen to them and answer about the possibility of implementing these ideas. The product covers my timesheet needs by 95%. I always have a clear picture of the cost of projects and workload. Moreover, I can see and calculate the efficiency of employees and the effectiveness of projects

Unfortunately, sometimes you have to wait a long time for the software to fix some bugs or inconveniences. For example, the inability to hide laid-off workers from potential project participants. But this is understandable given the large number of requests.

Vik
Vik
COO in Ukraine

Solid product tat automates your routine

Kommentare: Overall it was a great experience of deployment for a company of about 50 people. The customer support was really quick to answer all our questions so everything went smoothly.

I appreciated how this software allows you to create custom policies and apply them to different groups within your organization. It helps to consolidate all the Human related data in one place and get some sort of stats very quickly, which is helpful for any manager.

I haven't noticed anything critical so far.

Natalia
Hrbp in Deutschland

Feedback

Onbording ckeck list, vacation policy management, survey dashboards

1) I can’t change name of skills levels and level description, 2) I can’t creat different forms for managers (only for recruiting) . Exp: dismissals requests, training requests, IT requests,…. 3) I can’t create tasks and the same moment for whole team or for several people (persons by persons only) 4) Calendar ( 1on1) can t be synced with outlook. 5) After 1on1 there is no possibility to create form for Team leads (not notes) but concrete form for HR with some points, expl: level of risky, importantce, team influence,… 1on1 passed -> managers checked.

Zakhar
COO in Ukraine

Happy to be a part of PeopleForce

Kommentare: We like PeopleForce and we would like them to grow and looking forward to have new features released.

We like it because we can use both in recruitment and HR. Help dest is very responsive and we like PeopleForce because they release new features every month.

PeopleForce lack some functionality but they are always on track to improve any changes needed.

Pavlo
HR Executive Assistant in Ukraine

Optimistic about further cooperation

The simple and clear interface of the program allows you to easily introduce it to the company employees. The integration with Slack allows you to not create additional channels in the working communication. The system provides a large number of different reports with basic calculations already in the system. There is also an API. The processes of onboarding and offboarding in the system have the format of consecutive tasks which are very helpful not to miss anything to any of the participants in these processes. The system allows you to integrate major job sites to automatically download resumes. Very good customer support. Also, task as the feature has great potential.

In the process of onboarding and offboarding it is necessary to work on the terms of assignment of tasks and roles of users.

Daniyar
Daniyar
Senoir Database operator in Kasachstan
Personalwesen, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

With the system, we have a common base of visa, HR, project, hse and it departments

Document signing. The integration was successful

notices on expired documents should be added

Mykola

We like to work

Very convenient service to use. Ability to use web and mobile version. Flexible settings. Quick support.

There is no way to calculate wages. There is no possibility to track the working time to perform tasks.