Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über TaxDome

All-in-One-Software für Steuerberater, Buchhalter und Buchführer. Führen Sie Ihre Kanzlei von einem einzigen, integrierten Standort aus.

Erfahre mehr über TaxDome

All in all I was able to save money by combining three software products I was using. I think the automation ability is great and they are continually adding new features.

I wasn't able to make a payment because it kept prompting me to enter in a zip code when that field wasn't available. I tried 3xs but was forced to use a different form of payment, which is annoying.

Bewertungen zu TaxDome

TaxDome hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 047 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie TaxDome bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3 047)

Brendan
CPA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great all-in-one tool but requires ramp-up time

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sehr gute Software für die Steuererklärung zumindeset für private Nutzung

Kommentare: Sehr gute Software für die Buchhaltung und Steuer Themen

Die Buchhaltung und Steuererklärung ist schon super. Also ist schon alles einfach dargestellt.

Für die neue Rechnungen gibt es gar keine Probleme. Aber manche alte Rechnungen könnten nicht importiert werden. Sonst finde ich alles super

Jasmina

Lynnorra
Lynnorra
Senior Partner in USA

One-Stop-Shop for Accountants

Kommentare: I have been able to drastically reduce other subscriptions in my technology stack by approximately $2,300/year by leveraging Tax Dome.

I love that billing, client portal, document sharing, and communications between the firm and the client is so seamless! I use this to manage my practice and scale services in one place. This has been a huge time saver for me without having to switch between multiple systems just to send a email or request key documents.

At this moment, TaxDome doesn't allow for reoccurring payments for monthly clients but this is on their roadmap for implementation. Additionally, just understanding where "FIRM LEVEL" documents can be stored for team use is another place to understand how to be more efficient. I was able to solve for this by making my firm an account and portal to use just like clients! Lastly, I do think it is a huge upfront investment when you have a team of 5 or more, but the annual savings is key here.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you very much, Lynnorra. Your feedback is much appreciated. You can upload documents to the Private folder since this will be visible to you. But, you already found a great solution, it can be more convenient and organized to have a separate account for your firm documents. Thank you for sharing this with us.

nimantha
Senior Admin in Zypern
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great All-in-One Tax Management Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been positive. It's a comprehensive tool that has streamlined my workflow and made managing my practice more efficient.

TaxDome is very user-friendly and combines everything I need for managing my tax practice. It has made organizing documents, communicating with clients, and tracking deadlines much easier. The automated reminders are especially helpful to ensure I don't miss any deadlines.

There is a bit of a learning curve at first, especially if you're not familiar with such software. I also wish there were more notifications for updates on client organizers.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your detailed review of TaxDome! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform user-friendly and that it has significantly improved the management of your tax practice. It's great to know that features like document organization, client communication, and deadline tracking have been particularly beneficial for you. We acknowledge the initial learning curve and appreciate your patience. Your suggestion for more notifications on client organizers is noted and will be considered for future updates. Overall, we're thrilled that TaxDome has streamlined your workflow and enhanced your efficiency. Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Barbara
Owner in Kanada
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

They make you pay a year in advance for a reason

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am nearing my 3rd month since paying for the full year license and still do not feel confident in trusting TD to keep my practice on schedule. Finding email messages as "unsent" when I look at them in outlook (but had no indication of an issue when I "sent" them via TaxDome) was my final straw this week and I am now feeling absolutely defeated by TaxDome.

I was impressed with the client portal and paid for the 1 year license based on that ...

Everything else ... (besides the portal)

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your experience with TaxDome. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you've encountered and understand your frustration. Your feedback about the client portal and your concerns about other aspects of the platform are important to us. We apologize for any issues you've experienced with email messages and understand the impact this has had on your confidence in TaxDome. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and are constantly working to improve our platform and user experience. If you haven't already, we encourage you to reach out to our support team for assistance with any unresolved issues. We value your business and want to ensure we address your concerns to regain your trust. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and for considering TaxDome. We appreciate the opportunity to improve and better serve you in the future.

Worth the Upgrade

Kommentare: Overall, 9.5/10. We are happy we made the commitment. The time it takes to set up is substantial, but I have to believe it will be worth it in the long run. We are able to systemize and build a sustainable practice because of the continuity that TaxDome provides.

We were able to consolidate 5 different applications for our firm into one practice-management application. Our clients are fans of the client portal and we're seeing increased engagement because of the intuitive nature of the platform. Great support from their team.

The initial setup/implementation wasn't the easiest. There is plenty of documentation and learning modules for support, though. This was just time-consuming for our firm.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your insightful review of TaxDome! We're delighted to hear that consolidating multiple applications into our single practice-management platform has been beneficial for your firm. It's wonderful that your clients appreciate the intuitive client portal and that you've seen increased engagement. We're also pleased to know you found our support team helpful. We understand that the initial setup and implementation can be time-consuming, and we appreciate your patience and effort in going through the process. Your positive outlook on the long-term benefits and your overall satisfaction mean a lot to us. We're committed to helping you build a sustainable practice with ease and continuity. Thank you for your recommendation and for choosing TaxDome!

Jessica
Tax Preparer in USA

All in one place

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

What is great about Tax Dome is that everything is all in one place. It makes working from home easy. All team members can access documents at anytime and it keeps track of inventory in real time.

Some of the file management tools are hard to get used to.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We're thrilled to hear that TaxDome's all-in-one platform has made working from home a breeze. It's great to know that your team can easily access documents anytime and benefit from real-time inventory tracking. We aim to provide the utmost convenience and efficiency for our users, and we're glad to hear it's working well for you!

hollah
designing in Nigeria
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

i have been great and so excerpted and still more customized

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

it grow your business and make you know more about marketing

is good and better also good to and easy

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that TaxDome has been instrumental in helping you grow your business and gain insights into marketing. We appreciate your positive experience and are committed to providing even more customized solutions to meet your needs. If you have any specific suggestions or further feedback on how we can enhance our services, please feel free to share. We're here to support your business growth and ensure TaxDome continues to meet your expectations. Thank you again for your review!

Desiree
Customer service representative in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Taxdome at its best

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I had a very positive experience using this product and will continue to use it and recommend it to others

I like how easily i can use this product with efficiency and success

I wish it was more informative with its help desk area

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your experience with TaxDome! We're pleased to hear that you find our product easy to use and efficient. We appreciate your feedback regarding the help desk area and will work on making it more informative. It's wonderful to know that you've had a positive experience and plan to continue using and recommending TaxDome. Your support means a lot to us!

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tax dome review

- Easy to use no difficulties - good mobile app

- poor support - you can't pay for monthly

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on TaxDome! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to use and enjoy our mobile app. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our support and the lack of a monthly payment option. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to making improvements in these areas. Thanks again for your review and for helping us enhance our services!

Jae
Personally employed in Kanada

Super easy and convienent

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

This makes doing taxes so much easier than other options I’ve used before

Nothing bad to say other than sometimes it can be a pain to load but otherwise is good

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you found our service super easy and convenient. We appreciate your understanding regarding the occasional loading issues and are constantly working to improve our platform. Your support means the world to us! 😊

Joana
Disc jockey in Philippinen
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TaxDome Review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It offers robust workflow management tools that allows to create customized workflows, automate tasks, and track progress efficiently.

I have experienced customer support delays during peak times and certain issues require follow-up.

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Joana, Thank you for your review and for highlighting the strengths of TaxDome! We’re pleased to hear that our robust workflow management tools, customized workflows, task automation, and progress tracking are benefiting your firm. We apologize for any delays you’ve experienced with customer support during peak times. We understand the importance of timely assistance and are working to improve our response times and follow-up procedures. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to provide the best possible service. If you have any additional suggestions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing TaxDome!

Jamie
Owner|Accountant in USA

Trial to subscribe

Kommentare: I watched the pre-recorded demo, attended the live demo - which was so great to be able to speak with voice (vs chat is an option) live with humans at the end of the demo! So helpful! Then speaking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in tech support when I had more questions throughout the trial, especially questions that weren't answered on the site. I just subscribed and took advantage of the option to review for an additional free month to my account. At first I was hesitant about the cost, but once I realized all that was included and the money I won't need to spend next year (secure portal elsewhere), and to have the website hosting included - that brings the costs to very reasonable!! I'm hoping that doesn't change drastically once I'm all set up!

I really like that this seems to be an all-in-one product! I looked at many firm management products and TaxDome seems to have everything I was looking for plus several additional options that I never expected to be taken care of by a firm management software. Such as the website - I don't need a complex site right now. I'm super excited for this next tax season to have the portal and all client aspects in one spot! The KBA e-signature authorization is perfect too!

There is a pause when moving between screens. That gets frustrating. But I'm noticing that with more cloud-based software (QBO, Gusto). Some tasks seem cumbersome - there could be short cuts on the current screen to go back to enter another of the same, such as manual time entry. Once one is entered, to go back to enter more takes MANY clicks and screen waits.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you, Jamie! Your feedback is valuable to us. To request new features, https://help.taxdome.com/article/203-how-to-request-a-new-feature-i-need - our product team is very engaged and active on our feature request board

NANCY
Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I've been looking for

Kommentare: I am going to save SO MUCH TIME. TaxDome has centralized all that I do. Before TaxDome I needed my portal, DocuSign, Google Forms, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc. The amount of time I spent just in the administrative side was crushing. The process of getting an 8879 uploaded to the portal, off to the client for secure signature and back took 45 minutes to an hour. Now it's 5 minutes or less. I've gone from having so many different windows and apps open to needing only TaxDome and my tax prep software. What a relief!

It seems to be written by people who actually know how an accounting firm works. User documentation is fantastic as are the numerous tutorials. I was easily able to answer most of my questions and get instructions on how to do what I needed without needing to contact a live person. In fact, I was able to get set up and operational without any help from support. The interface is very intuitive.

In the beginning, TaxDome is a little overwhelming. I'm still getting used to the product terminology regarding clients and engagement letters which they label contacts and contracts. Those two words looks so much alike that it caused me a bit of confusion sometimes.

Antwort von TaxDome

Hi Nancy, Thank you for your feedback!

Erika
Firm Owner in USA

Powerful Tool for Your Accounting Business

Kommentare: I am going to be using TaxDome as an all in one tool to run my practice. So far, I am amazed by how much time it is helping me save. It will also help me to hire a few employees and staff since I am growing. It makes it easy to track and delegate tasks.

I like most that this software is an all-in-one tool. It is packed with useful features and can streamline the way that an accounting professional runs their firm. The support is also excellent, offering white glove, in person onboarding and well organized manuals. I have also heard from my clients that the client interface is easy to use. They have been more responsive to me on this tool than the tool I was using previously.

The pros about this tool are almost the cons! There are so many features to unlock and learn about. There are also a few features that need to be added into it (although I see that it is still being devleoped). It needs to have a feature that allows the firm to sign documents as well as the client (rather than using a pasted signature that is easy to forge). It also needs to have more templates for workflows and contracts (or at least better ones). I also think that TaxDome would benefit from a user group in which users can share best practices and templates and tools.

Antwort von TaxDome

Hi Erika, Thanks! We have a facebook group for TaxDome Users, please join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/taxdome We also have a feature request board where you can communicate with our product team directly.

Deanna
Tax Preparer in USA

Great product, Great Customer Service, and still finding hidden gems

Kommentare: My partner and I came from a tax firm that used a dated practice management workflow consisting of various disjointed software tools, spreadsheets, and humans. There were terrible inefficiencies resulting in considerable operating overhead (labor costs, software licenses, real estate, etc.) and a tremendous amount of stress during the tax season. Thanks for COVID, we decided that our new tax firm was going completely virtual with client appointments and we would leverage a practice management suite that helped us achieve efficiency, accuracy, and scale. We are leveraging a hosted version of our tax software eliminating the need for an IT person on-staff and TaxDome will allow us to streamline our workflow so we have no need for seasonal admin staffing. It's only been two weeks since we started working with TaxDome, but so far we are ecstatic and we see it helping us to fulfill our goals for the firm.

Coming from a quagmire of administrative staff, spreadsheets, and various software to manage our practice, TaxDome is an absolute godsend. We've only had the opportunity to work with it for a couple of weeks during the trial period, but we have been impressed with it beyond our expectations. We really like the variety of tools that made the import of contacts/docs expedient and reliable. The email sync feature is just amazing as it eliminates the noise of a junked-up inbox. The mobile app with built-in document scanner is so incredibly neat that I think our clients will easily get on-board with these changes in how we interact with them. I would be remiss if I didn't give the customer service team some love as well. I must've bugged them everyday about something. They were prompt, courteous, and helpful with each and every correspondence. Lastly, as we continue to learn the TaxDome platform, we're discovering new functionality we didn't expect but will help immensely. For example, one feature we just found was the ability to edit PDF documents within the TaxDome platform itself. Amazing!

Honestly, there hasn't been anything that I've experienced in the past 2 weeks that would warrant a complaint of any sort. We would've really liked to have a scheduling module in TaxDome where we can organize and schedule our reviews with clients, but not a deal breaker and as I understand it is in the works anyway.

Antwort von TaxDome

Hi Deanna, Thank you for your feedback. We currently have the scheduling module planned in our feature request board. I have upvoted your firm to this request, feel free to add any comments or suggestions here- https://taxdome.canny.io/feature-requests/p/company-appointment-scheduling-with-popular-online-calendar-integration

Abbey

Best All In One Software - I've tried them all

Kommentare: TaxDome support is incredibly responsive and useful. The implementation time was minimal for this software. I got my workflows set up in a day and was working in the software pretty efficiently within 3 days. My clients LOVE the portal and it sets me apart as an accounting firm because our communication is consistent, timely, and they know where to find me.

I love that it has all of the features I really wanted for a great client experience and workflow management. The client portal is phenomenal. The Workflows are easy to setup and the templates are a great starting point. Not too complex and not too simplistic

I wish that recurring tasks customized to a specific client could be built into a recurring pipeline job instead of having to link recurring tasks when they're created. I can tell this feature is missing because of the way the software was designed to streamline the workflow management experience which is otherwise phenomenal. The minor inconvenience of linking a task to a job after the fact is minimal compared to the rest of the benefits I have from this software.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you for the feedback, Abbey! we appreciate it. We aim to continuously improve our product. If there's still missing feature that you would like to add in TaxDome especially related Task and Pipeline, we have a feature request board for paying subscribers to submit requests and upvote request from other firms. the features with the most upvotes get prioritized . Feel free to reach out to our team. Our support is free and unlimited.

Lynn
Tax & Financial Strategist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Lynco Review of Tax Dome

Kommentare: I have found their tech support technicians to be very responsive. They have a good deal of reference articles. It's like every new program, there's a lot to learn and you have to invest the time.

That it is designed specifically for tax practices

There is so much to learn and knowing exactly where to start is a real challenge. The fact that you have only one option to automate in bulk (upon uploading the customer list during import) is a scary process. If something goes wrong, I have a lot of unhappy clients. If I don't make the decision at the beginning, there's no option to do in bulk later. This does not seem practical for a new user. Bulk functions should be available at any time in the process.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you, Lynn. Your feedback is valuable to us. To make the learning process faster and easier, we offer screen-sharing sessions. Our specialists explain the features and provide answers to your questions. Expanding the bulk actions feature is something that we work on. We have a Feature Request Board for paying customers, and there are many requests regarding the bulk actions. If you wish you can have a look here for how to request or upvote a feature: https://help.taxdome.com/article/203-how-to-request-a-new-feature-i-need

Christina
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TaxDome appears to be everything we have been missing in our firm!

Kommentare: We are seeing that TaxDome will help remove some bottlenecks in our firm. I also have already seen in the short time that we have used TaxDome that they reinvest in their software and are constantly looking at community requests for upgrades and spend time to develop those things.
Their customer service seems to be top-notch so far, and they will have meetings with their users as much as needed.

We are transitioning to TaxDome from another software, and we love that TaxDome integrates our email into the client dashboard. No matter who received the email it will display for every team member and work is no longer going to be bottlenecked until the individual receiving the email can get to it. We haven't been able to build out our workflows fully yet, but this is already a major upgrade from our current software.

Our prior software provided a discounted rate for contractors because they saw that seasonal contractors are not using it all day, every day. TaxDome doesn't have this feature making the use of it way more costly than other competitors.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you for the feedback Christina. We appreciate it. As long as you have one annual subscription, you can subscribe to our monthly subscription for your seasonal members. Please see more details here - https://help.taxdome.com/article/187-taxdome-pricing-faq#1 . Please feel free to reach out to us again if you need further assistance. Our support is free and unlimited.

Lloyd
Principal in USA

Reasonably Priced and Tremendous Power

The workflow management tools are far superior to other software we used and the customer support team is excellent.

I consider myself well-versed in software and found that TaxDome was a bit overwhelming at first due to some nomenclature barriers: e.g. contacts vs. accounts; pipelines vs. jobs vs. tasks and the related templates. The UI is also a bit clunky and a bit dated.

Antwort von TaxDome

Thank you, Lloyd. Your feedback is valuable to us. We understand that, due to the numerous features we have, our software can be overwhelming at the beginning. To make it as easy as possible for our subscribers, we have free and unlimited support. If you need assistance with anything, you can reach us via chat and email or schedule screen-sharing sessions so that we can walk you through the setup and features. We also have a database with help articles, a TaxDome Youtube channel with tutorials, and TaxDome Academy with different courses. As for the document loss in Canopy, we have no such issues in TaxDome. The TaxDome drive is virtual, and you can access all the documents as long as you are logged to the desktop app and have a connection. You also can access the documents directly from the drive and edit them, without going through the download-edit-upload process. Please let us know if you have any questions. Have a great day.

Erica
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Best Product Yet! Highly Impressed!

The product is easy to navigate, with much more fluids craters than it’s competitors. Everything I need is at my fingertips and clients are adjusting well.

It’s more difficult to learn the automotive workflows, but that is mostly due to me learning during peak season. I just don’t have the time to dedicate to learning as I need to right now.

letztes Jahr

Hello Erica, Thank you for your kind review, it is valuable to us! We are thrilled to hear that you find our product easy to navigate and that it provides you with everything you need at your fingertips. We are also glad to hear that your clients are adjusting well to the platform. Regarding your feedback on the difficulty of learning the automotive workflows, we understand that it can be challenging to learn new things during peak season when time is of the essence. However, we want you to know that our team is always available to provide support and assistance whenever you need it. We also have many learning resources like help articles, our TaxDome YouTube channel, TaxDome Academy, our FB Community, and more. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or need any assistance with learning the workflows. Have a wonderful day!

TaxDome CRM Review

I was looking for several different features for managing my practice in order to get it ready for growth - with a few of the other CRM tools I was looking at, it was going to require heavy configuration and hefty consulting rates. When I found tax dome I found that many of the features I needed were already built in. Excited to see how the program ultimately functions in a live setting - but it certainly looks like it will meet my needs.

So far so good - a little disappointed in support for now. I had a 45 minute call with a representative on a Thursday and was promised a follow-up message by the next day. It's been a week and I've sent two emails to them and still no response. Even if my issues aren't resolved yet - it would be nice to have at least received an acknowledgement.

letztes Jahr

Hello Chris, Thank you very much for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer. One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. I really apologize for the inconvenience you mention about your report, if the problem persists, please contact us at our email: [email protected] we'll do our best to help you. If there is anything we can do for you, please reach out to us. Have a wonderful day!

Juliette
VP/Operations in USA

Tax Dome for our Advisory and Tax Firm

Kommentare: Our overall experience is great. The support team is especially helpful in training us and helping us to set up our pipelines, workflows, organizers, etc.

The workflow and pipelines features are going to help us to be much more efficient. We are excited to automate so many of the processes we were accomplishing manually. We also love the client portal: everything the client needs to be aware of is on the portal's homepage for them to see right away.

TaxDome is complex, so there is a bit of a learning curve.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Juliette! We're thrilled to hear that you're excited about the workflow and pipelines features that TaxDome offers. It's wonderful to know that these tools are poised to enhance your efficiency by automating processes that were previously manual. Additionally, we're glad that you're finding value in the client portal, where important information is readily accessible for your clients. We understand that TaxDome's comprehensive nature can present a learning curve due to its complexity. We appreciate your honesty in highlighting this aspect. Learning a new platform can indeed take some time, but we want to reassure you that we're here to support you every step of the way. Our support team is available to provide assistance via chat and email, and we're also happy to arrange screen-sharing sessions to guide you through any challenges you encounter. We've curated an extensive collection of articles and tutorials in our knowledge database to aid in your understanding of the platform. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance o guidance. We're happy to help! Have a wonderful day!

Rebecca
CEO in USA

TaxDome is INCREDIBLE

Tax Dome is literally the one-stop shop for document management, task management, and invoicing. I love it, my team loves it, and my clients love it. I was able to get rid of several of my programs because TaxDome does it all!

I think the only thing that is a struggle is having links inside of TaxDome open new windows.

vor 12 Monaten

Hello Rebecca, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer. One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience in using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the Blue Question Mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!

Linsay
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Setting up a practice and TaxDome

Kommentare: So far my experience has been great even though overwhelming. Customer service has been super helpful and the library of resources is huge. It's just a lot to take on at first, but I'm hoping it will pay off exponentially.

So far I'm still in the set-up phase, which is overwhelming, but I like the ability to be able to set automations so that work will move forward without someone physically doing it. The client portal is easy to use and can be branded. The document storage and portal are what drew me to TaxDome, but the other features are empowering for someone setting up a new practice.

So far there is no ability to just preview a template without adding it to the pipeline or workflow, which is creating a huge mess of tags and other items that will require clean up. The ability to view in the library without adding would be huge.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello Linsay, Thank you very much for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer including our automations feature and document storage. One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas, and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience in using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the Blue Question Mark icon in the top right corner, and selecting Feature Requests. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything please let us know. Have a wonderful day.