Easy to use and always-the-for-you tech support

Fernando M.

Kommentare: The software is very easy to use and adaptable. It integrates with multiple industry-standard platforms and they have invested a considerable amount of time in security.

Vorteile: User-friendliness and technical support.

Nachteile: I don't have many cons to say about it. I had a small glitch in the beginning but they were able to address it.

OPUS Review

Deborah V.
Clinical Director
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The OPUS EMR system has provided a chart management system that is not only user friendly and easily accessible it

Vorteile: The OPUS EMR system is easy accessibility and user friendly, the ability to cross reference clinical, case management, medical and demographic information within the client file is a true benefit for clinical collaboration. OPUS provides an internal assessment called OMT. This feature allows for accurate assessing risk factors throughout duration of treatment. The quality of the clinical documentation is evidenced based. As a manager, the system provides the ability to easily review, assess, and process documents as needed.

Nachteile: It would be beneficial if documents could repopulate intake information throughout file.

My favorite EMR

Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Brandon C.
Facility Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It was easy to use, helps me manage the work flow for my therapists, case managers, and techs. I can ensure the notes are produced on time, and are audited for quality.
I love the ability to manage multiple patient charts and documents within those charts at the same time without having to close anything out.
Really a huge time and money saver.

Nachteile: Nothing I really dislike. It solved a lot of the issues we used to face on paper.

Document with Ease and Efficiency

Emily B.
Lead Dietitian
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend OPUS to any healthcare provider, small or large. It has incredible capability and functionality. I have worked at numerous treatment centers, none of which carry the sophistication and ease I see in OPUS.

Vorteile: OPUS makes charting simple and easy. As it relates to my position, we document all of our clients meal and caloric intake. OPUS created an individualized platform specific to meet the needs of the clients, which was completed quickly and to incredible precision! Charting is made convenient and easy to understand. Their dedicated support team is always available to answer questions and assist if needed!

Nachteile: None at this time, working with OPUS is simple and easy!

Love the Customer Support and Customization!

Emily T.
Nurse Supervisor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I most appreciate the high level of customer support I receive from OPUS when wanting to make new or additional implementations into the already amazing platform. On a daily basis, we document so many important facets relating to client care (medication administration, weight, BMI, vitals, etc.). OPUS has all the safeguards in place to ensure nothing is missed by either myself, or my team. The functionality is truly amazing

Nachteile: Nothing negative to report at this time.

von Opus Behavioral Health an 2.8.2019

Thank you Emily. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to ensure your team's requests are taken care of quickly.

Many more new features coming soon.

EMR Made Easy!

Melissa B.
Recovery Coach Supervisor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: OPUS utilizes an integrative approach by incorporating detailed information on each individual to ensure best client care. In addition, OPUS offers friendly, readily available IT assistance at the click of a button.

Vorteile: I love OPUS for many reasons- both clinical and operational. The interface is also set up to make entering group progress notes for multiple a thorough, fast, and easy process. I recommend this electronic medical record platform to anyone working in behavioral health! Any time I submit a help request, the support team is quick and attentive to resolve the issue.

Nachteile: I have not encountered any issues or drawbacks from OPUS

OPUS REVIEW

Andea H.
clinical director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: positive, overall the best EMR I have ever used in my 35 plus year career

Vorteile: the opus support, user-friendly, opus is available 24/7. friendly, instant response and within 24 hours issues are corrected

Nachteile: there are glitches sometimes, updates can cause other issues, times on group notes glitches, changing of times

Amazing!

Cory N.
Executive VP of Operations
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great experience with Opus. Amazing, friendly customer service, they can customize to fit our needs quickly. Easy to teach to new staff.

Vorteile: This is the best EMR I have ever used, and every department at my company agrees. Very easy to learn, use, and navigate.

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of. Everything has been exactly what we needed.

Exceptional EMR Customization and Service

Jared H.
Chief Operating Officer
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to build out OPUS as a leading EMR portal has given my organization the ability to document with ease, accuracy, and efficiency. The collaborative development team exceeds our expectations on a regular basis and provides a tremendous wealth of insight and knowledge. Our clinicians and doctors find charting and recording to be friendly and thorough.

Nachteile: Have not had any negative feedback at this time