4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,3 /5

Über Trello

Ein visuelles Collaboration-Tool, das auf spielerische, flexible und lohnenswerte Weise eine gemeinsame Perspektive für dein Team bei jedem Projekt schafft.

Erfahre mehr über Trello

Zeigt 19.448 Bewertungen

Tobias M.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2020

"Projektplanung und Verfolgung im Team"

Vorteile: Schnelle Erstellung von Teamaufgaben und die damit verbundene Übersicht wer was macht und wie der aktuelle Stand des oder der Projekte ist.

Nachteile: Wir konnten bisher keine Probleme feststellen, es war für alle im Team sofort intuitiv bedienbar und liess sich ohne Probleme in die täglichen Prozesse mit einbinden. Sorry.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2020
Traci W.
Blogger
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2020

"My number favorite organization tool ever"

Kommentare: After not being very productive with my blog for a long time, because for me in order to be productive I need to be organized, Trello was the answer to my prayers. I have been so much more productive since implenting Trello. I can find things that I need quickly instead of wasting time finding or not finding what I need when I need it.

Vorteile: Trello is so customizable and has so many features. I have to admit I am a Trello board hoarder and I use different boards in different ways. I use it for personal use- my daily calendar, menu planning, kids school stuff, household management, household inventory, family medical records, and so much more. For my business, I use it to track all my content ideas, content calendar, affiliates, training, workflows, products, product ideas, and so much more. It is so customizable and easy to track where I am with things. If I have someone help me on a project it is easy to keep track of who is where so we don't have to keep checking in with the other person which frees up more time to get things done.

Nachteile: I haven't really found anything I don't like about it. The worst I could say about Trello I guess, and it is just a personal thing, I wish it would be easier to see/access cards that are lower. I can scroll down but I like to see everything on my screen at once. I don't know how they would fix this as I just have so many cards.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2020
Aminuddin B.
Information Technology Manager
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2021

"Helpful in keeping project in time frame"

Kommentare: I have use it for almost 3 year and Trello has help me and my team to connect, communicate and collaborate on project more organized. The to-do list keep us with daily task that needed to be complete daily, and assigning certain task to specific user.

Vorteile: Planning and executing task or project using the Kanban board provided by Trello has improve our work process and effectiveness.

Nachteile: I have really enjoy using Trello as our project management and nothing major that i like least with this software.

• Bewertet am 29.1.2021
Chaya W.
Trainee Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2019

"Trello - Managing projects sophisticatedly"

Kommentare: Trello is becoming one of the most popular project management tools with its facilities like file uploading , adding due dates, color labels . Also Trello can be used with many devices like phones , computers or tablets. These facilities have attracted the users and it has become more popular among the users.

Vorteile: Trello is a one of the most popular web based project management tool used in these days. Because of its attractive visual and high adaptability it has become more and more popular. Through Trello people wo are scattered on different geographical areas yet working on the same project can get together and continue their work without any obstacles. The application provides the ability to transfer files among the team members and users can put cards to mark the work to do. Also each card is assigned a color label according to the priority of each task. Because of the colored label facility users may not miss dead lines. When a card is created user is given a chance to add due date . When the time is close color of the card turns in to yellow and once the date is passed it will automatically turn in to red. This method helps the user not to miss the dead lines. Also Trello can be used on many platforms like computers , tablets and even on the phones.

Nachteile: In order to use Trello users need to have a proper internet connection. Without a proper network connection users cannot use the application. Trello is more suitable for simple projects with in a small scale. It is not suitable for big projects with many teams . Users can only upload files up to 10MB for each attachment. Files bigger than 10MB cannot be upload if you are a basic member. Only business class and gold members can attach files up to 250MB.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Eero L.
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2021

"Excellent project management software, but also so much more!"

Kommentare: We use Trello for planning, project tracking, task allocation and tracking, order management, brainstorming, goal-setting... it is a versatile software I am usually recommending to everyone who needs something like this. In fact, many people I know are now loyal Trello users.

Vorteile: Trello can be used for countless different purposes. Often I start thinking about how to achieve this or that or what software to use, and almost always I turn to Trello and use it - and it works.

Nachteile: There are few limitations when it comes to tools, but they are minor and getting less and less of a problem as time passes. I have tried almost every other similar software, but none of them have matched this one.

Kayla F.
Podcast host
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2021

"Perfect for Podcast Production!"

Kommentare: I have used Trello for both blog writing and podcasting and have found it absolutely perfect for tracking the progress of a podcast episode. It's great!

Vorteile: Trello allows us to easily track the progress of each podcast episode, from idea phase to scheduling interviews to publishing and sharing on social media. We can easily move an episode's card throughout the production process to ensure we stay on track. LOVE IT!

Nachteile: Sometimes things go out of order - for example, we may schedule a guest before writing an outline - and then we don't have an easy way to reflect that in the column structure. It's worth it anyway, though!

Jakob B.
International Development Manager
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2021

"Simple but gets the job done"

Kommentare: I am pleased with using Trello. Being able to track various projects and manage information individually.
The free tier works well for almost everything, which is great for the average user, and a bummer for Trello's bottom line. If you are working with a team or need to share information with others, Asana is probably a better choice.

Vorteile: Base product of organizing information in to kanban boards works great. Trello is reliable, and rarely crashes. It is easy to get information in to different boards and track various states using the kanban approach to information.

Nachteile: Trello's simplicity is also a limiting factor. You need to start bolting on various power ups or 3rd party integrations to transform the application to a power user state. While some power ups work well, others are very buggy.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2021
Suzan M.
Owner / MD
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2020

"Online project management system that changed the way we work"

Kommentare: I had been managing my web and graphic design studio jobs just with excel - I had not found any software that did not seem too cumbersome and admin heavy. The checklist functionality and all possibilities then changed the way we work to this day.

Vorteile: The easy to use visible overview, the checklist and creating templates for the team to use over and over. Long before the template functionality was added we used it already and just gave it a label.
The simplicity yet versatility makes it so adaptable.

Nachteile: The free version is getting more and more restricted in use. The biggest blow was the teams that suddenly went from unlimited to 10. We are a small company in a third world country, working and training a lot of apprentices, so the fee per person was simply far too much. There are a lot of boards I have archived that I cannot access anymore because the team size won't allow it. I may need to restructure it all, but for now It's just annoying.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2020
Antonio B.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.11.2020

"The road to your personal successes, all on a slight of hand!"

Kommentare: Exceptional, being a company involved in financial services we need to accomplish tasks and assignments in the fastest and more efficient possible way. Trello makes this way easier.

Vorteile: Trello is an incredibly user friendly software, it's easy to use and you can quickly get familiar with the dashboard. For people who, like me, tend to organize things by "visual schemes" (eg. colors, lines ecc) trello is perfect!
The possibility of creating different colored labels depending on the priority of a certain task will make the dashboard easy to access and fast to share.
About sharing, the task assignment is really intuitive and catchy, you can either drag and drop the members of your team on a certain task or, for those who prefer more formal things, you can invite them by email to join a certain task. Mobile and Desktop interfaces are very stable, fast and fluid. Me and my team never came accross any critrical bug.

Nachteile: The thing I absolutely liked the least of the software is the fact that it's not possible to upload a custom picture for the background on Lite accounts but, of course, one does not buy trello just to get his custom background.
So to sum up, no critical cons.

• Bewertet am 25.11.2020
Beth S.
Administrator
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2020

"Fantastic software for project tracking"

Kommentare: We use trello to track the status of tax returns (from the moment we remind clients to send us stuff to when it is accepted by the IRS), to track the status of potential clients, and also to keep lists of procedures by type (Accounting, Bookkeeping, sales tax, etc)

Vorteile: My most favorite thing is the Kanban Board view and labels. They make it so easy to track where projects are so multiple people working on something can see what needs to be done vs. what is already done and who is working on it! It is incredibly user friendly whether you're on a computer, a phone, or even using the app! I like that we can attached files not only from our devices but also from Google Drive. Finally, the price is really inexpensive, so when we add someone to our team we don't have to decide if it's worth it to add them!

Nachteile: The only thing it really seems to be missing is having the gmail thread as part of trello, instead of having to pay for a third party add-on. We'd also like the ability to export a board+lists to excel.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2020
Norzihan I.
Recruiter
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2021

"Milestones tracking with Trello"

Kommentare: Trello has help us planning and finishing project within the due date easily as I can track all the progress and getting work done within the time frame. Trello help increase my work productivity and get job done perfectly.

Vorteile: Milestones tracking when planning and deploying a project using Trello is easy and really helpful when managing our Project. I can set an anchor point when to review back on the project progress and extra resources needed and that helps us to have a smoother project workflows. Other feature that i like is the task card that can be duplicate and drag around.

Nachteile: There are problem with the connection with this software, sometimes i can't login to the software at all and keep showing error. I am trying to integrate it with Jira, but it seems can't synchronize with each other and no update from Jira showing in my Trello. Sending a tickets to the customer support doesn't fix nothing.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2021
Jennifer R.
Small Business Owner
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.11.2020

"Better than email and chats"

Kommentare: I used to email projects to my assistant. Questions and reviews and a dozen emails later the project felt lost. With Trello, I send the project to a board (via email!), assign the task, and set it and forget it! All the project deets are together in one place. Once she completes the task, she moves it to a Review board, I get an email, review the completed project, then move it to the Completed board (a quick action set up by the Butler).

Vorteile: I love the simplicity of the process: email a project to Trello, assign a task and await completion. We've integrated Harvest (time tracking app), so my assistant can track her time by project without leaving Trello. I highly recommend that integration. Changing themes and that overall look is a frivolous option that I truly enjoy. Making something match your aesthetic gives you a sense of connection.

Nachteile: The download process is lacking. I have to open an attachment, click view in New Tab, then it downloads. There should be a download button next to the item.
Back and forth messages become confusing very quickly; the layout is bulky and unintuitive. Emailing comments to the board isn't viable without deleting everything in the message that doesn't apply. Your signature and any forward message are attached, resulting in a bunch of useless text.

• Bewertet am 24.11.2020
Curry M.
Videographer
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2021

"Simplest project management software I've ever used"

Kommentare: From business use to personal, moving files, storing attachments, making checklists, dialoguing with co-workers, and managing all projects in a visually pleasing style - Trello has it all, and it's much better than all of the competitors.

Vorteile: The seamless integration of features. It's so easy to switch between boards, clearly see all projects, and the timeline of all upcoming deadlines thanks to the wonderful (and rare) calendar feature. I wish I had that now! It makes creating something like a video production calendar very quick and easy to follow. The cards themselves are extremely customizable; checklists, attachments, comments, and more could not be easier to add and track. For someone visually oriented, this is an absolute must. Another great feature, there's a free version! Most other management softwares don't have that.

Nachteile: The archive feature is my main concern. I wish there was a better way of removing projects, other than "archiving" them. Sometimes I need to access these cards and there's not really a simple way to find them. Because of this, my workaround was to have a "completed" board that I would put all finished cards in. Annoying at first, but because the site is so great, I didn't mind after a while. I also wish you could color code things and create labels like in Monday.com.

Dushyant P.
Engineer
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2021

"Easy to use, one size fits all"

Kommentare: The most important part of a productivity tool is that it should help you save time. Trello lets you do that, by focusing on core functionalities in the simplest way possible, without going out of its way to overburden you with features. The UI, while slightly old, is blazing fast, minimalist and intuitive. It can be used by organizations to manage team projects, and individuals for their own tasks management.

Vorteile: - Extremely intuitive and easy to use
- Blazing fast
- Notifications are clear and easy to customize
- Rich set of templates
- Easy adding/managing members
- Easy to manage multiple boards/organizations

Nachteile: - UI is a lil outdated - can be done better
- Powerups are pretty limited in the free version - could be upgraded
- Note taking feature could be implemented

Senne T.
Entrepreneur
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2021

"Amazing tool for better productivity in life - professionally ánd personally"

Kommentare: I don't even know where to begin to describe how much of an impact Trello has made on my life and how I use it exactly. But I'll try. I have multiple businesses that I run and lots of new ideas that occur to me on at least a monthly basis. These ideas have to go somewhere. Before Trello, these ended up in various places, like Samsung Notes. But this was much, much less structured than Trello and not structured enough for me to be able to really process everything and create order. My mind was all over the place, restless. Over the past year, I've been using Trello more and more actively and my main board (for my agency) has evolved a lot. If you aren't using a task management tool, you should start RIGHT NOW. And Trello will most likely be the best fit. At least it was for me. That being said, I would not recommend it as a project management tool. Meaning for collaboration with clients and project management for clients, creating structured systems, working with teams,... there are more focused tools for that on the market. Which are not free, but very affordable as well. I'm sure other people would disagree, since Trello does offer most of the featurest that are needed for project management as well, but I personally like more professional tools that are specifically created for that purpose. So, in conclusion, Trello is without a doubt the best task management tool on the market and one of the best ways to create more structure in your life and get rid of the chaos!

Vorteile: The fact that the core features for daily task management are available to everyone for free. On top of that, if you do need the more advanced features, these are available at a fairly low cost. The fact that Trello has made such a big impact in my life, every single day, for both my personal to-do's, things I don't want to forget or remember for later (such as bucket lists), as well as (and primarily) task management for my businesses. I will elaborate further as part of my overall experience with Trello. The mobile app AND desktop app! This is so handy and one of the reasons why I've been switching all my old Samsung Notes to Trello. The mobile app can be easily installed anywhere, so I always have my with me wherever I go. When I think of something to do, I can write it down quickly, add a new card or just an item etc. It's very quick and easy and plays an essential role in my life.

Nachteile: The function "ctrl + f" to easily search for words inside a list is not available in the desktop app. This means searching for terms can be less efficient compared to the web app, which means I sometimes have to go through the trouble of opening Trello in my browsing and searching for something there, because it would be harder to do on desktop (I realise this is nit picking). Furthermore, I would like to be able to either exclude OR include archived cards, so it would be easier and faster to look for the task I want. Now, I end up opening a bunch of archived cards when I don't really need those anymore. This brings me to the final thing I really don't like about Trello and that's that it's not possible to delete a card directly instead of archiving it. This is possible, via other steps, but very inconvenient and time consuming. Why not just give the option to completely delete something? If that were possible, I would actually use the archive function in a productive way. Now it's just a place where everything ends up that I don't need anymore. Not practical.

• Bewertet am 3.2.2021
Andrew P.
Campaign & Creative Manager
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2021

"Trello Review"

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Trello has been great. The system does take a little time to adjust to, simply because it is a new form of to-do lists and project managements that many people are unfamiliar with. However, that initial learner's curve is not too steep and learning the ins-and-outs is painless and easy to implement across teams. Rather than working across multiple channels like Slack, Salesforce, and Outlook, Trello helps consolidate all of these communications in one place to raise issues in a timely manner, manage task loads, and collaborate more efficiently and effectively.

Vorteile: Trello's project management is a bit unorthodox at first (at least for me and my team), but after getting familiar with the Kanban boards, the system seriously changes the way I view to-do lists and how they can be optimized for more efficient workflows. Trello makes it easy to manage tasks amongst team members, assign duties, and to track against milestones. Rather than wasting time every week in meetings to get updates from the team, Trello seamlessly tracks everyone's completed tasks, raises issues instantly, and makes tracking milestones extremely simple. Easily the best project management software I have worked with and is a serious game-changer for project management.

Nachteile: While Trello is an incredible tool, I wish there was some more functionality and features to enhance the core product even more. I work on multiple projects at once across multiple teams, which involves a lot of switching back-and-forth between boards and tasks. I would love if Trello was able to consolidate all of the tasks across one's various boards to provide an overview of tasks and their due dates as well as issues across the different teams. An all-in-one dashboard would make the system even more adaptable and easier to implement across more teams and could even replace systems like Salesforce for our organization in regards to project management.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2021