Über Mindbody

Für dich, deine Stylisten und dein Salonpersonal macht es MINDBODY einfach, Termine von einem Bildschirm aus zu planen, zu aktualisieren oder zu bearbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Mindbody

I like how easy this software makes it to reserve a spot in a workout class and cancel a reservation if need be. I also like how the price of classes is made known and shown very clearly.

Customer Service, Pricing, Poor Interface, Difficult to Set Up.

Bewertungen zu Mindbody

3,8
3,8
3,9
3,6

Mindbody hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 210 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2 210)

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Mindbody bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Garrett E.
Garrett E.
CIO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Learn It and Use It

I can not state more clearly that Mindbody is the leader in what they do. They have their faults because of the way it was designed originally but they are working on those every day but no system on the market is better. I have a feeling that a couple years from now, they be much larger than what they even are now.

the old design structure of the base platform could use some updates, which they are aware of

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WellnessLiving

Warum Mindbody gewählt wurde: This handles so much more of the business operations

Zuvor genutzte Software: WellnessLiving

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody: it is a clear leader in the field

Tatiyana B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I like it but..

Kommentare: Mindbody sets a high bar for business software. But unfortunately their quality of customer services does not match the high premium you pay. There are definitely softwares out there that will suit exactly what you are looking for with a support team that is willing to help you in every way at a fraction of the cost.

Mindbody is like driving a fully loaded Mercedes Benz. Looks pretty. Has all the features. Very custom and detailed.

Con: way too expensive. customer service plummeted. Not accommodating. Does not matter if you are a long term customer I feel like I am just a number and they could care less if they lose you as a customer or not.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Square Appointments, Booker, Vagaro und Rosy

Warum Mindbody gewählt wurde: I outgrew schedulicity and needed more features that they weren't offering at the time.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody: Because Mindbody at the time was an all inclusives software with all the features I was looking for and the price was amazing when I first signed up in 2015.

Merilee B.
Receptionist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MindBody is easy to use as admin & as a customer

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have used it many times in different job positions. I highly recommend it. It is very easy to use and easy to communicate with other staff members using it as well.

I love the online feature that others may schedule and pay for the appointment. Then instantly our business is notified. It is user friendly.

sometimes the app is difficult to navigate for customers

Steve W.
Steve W.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Premium Price for a sub-par experience

1 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely a horrible experience and a very expensive mistake.

The software does well at scheduling and booking services.

Anything beyond scheduling is an absolute nightmare. The point of sale is terrible and not intuitive at all. The customer service is extremely lacking and they give off the attitude of, "oh well" when they cannot solve your issues (which will be numerous). In addition, they do not give you the choice of credit card processing fees and force you to use their own. Their fees are extremely high and this is on top of their already outrageous monthly subscription cost. There have been times when an issue has taken multiple emails, several hour-plus phone calls, and has literally made my wife break down in tears several times.

Sara G.
Client Care Rep II in USA
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

This app lives on the front screen of my phone and is used daily

I love that I am prompted to review classes right after they conclude when my memory is fresh. I love that I can follow different coaches, and explore other studios and classes I might be interested in my area.

There really isn't anything that I've encountered that didn't work well.

Miguel E.
Ceo in Mexiko
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mindbody is slower and expensive

Kommentare: It was the worst experience, afther that company, I had hired another that did the programming in 2 days and I was using it in 3 days at the 50% of the cost.

It has several tools, I don't have a lot of good things to say about. I don't want to lie just to fill a form.

It is expensive, the customer support is 24 hrs later, if you are in America you need to wait at least 24 hrs to solve your issue. You have to program your platform and I spend at least 3 weeks and the person in customer service said that it has take minimum one week to one month. You spend money and time programming it instead focus in produce more money.

Jennifer J.
Performance Improvement Leader in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Reliable and easy to use

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Love the calendar feature where you can scroll easily to different weeks. Also all upcoming classes shown all in one list is super helpful and something I look at daily.

Could be a more attractive looking app icon than the current orange circle.

Deanna S.
Yoga & Fitness Teacher in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

User Friendly Software

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This software is extremely user friendly - no training necessary, especially for yoga and fitness teachers. For front desk who use more of the features, there may be minimal training needed for someone who is not very experienced with technology.

The vaccine passport verification check box is not accessible in the app so cannot be viewed on a cellphone. This makes it necessary to view it on a computer when signing students into class.

Jessica C.
Spa Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not the best software system I’ve used

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Mindbody isn’t bad, but we did make the switch to another software system that we prefer

That the employees were able to see what they were tipped by a client right away and that it didn’t take long to learn the system

It was outdated and took a lot of steps to complete something

Irene I.
Freelance in Mexiko
Design, Selbstständig

Mindbody Review

3 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Was not really for me. I downloaded it because someone recommended it and since I was starting my fitness journey it caught my attention. I thought it was an interesting app, I liked the booking features but ultimately did not meet my needs. My friend loves it though, so give it a try, it was just not a match for me.

- Practical, especially if you have a crazy schedule. - Nice graphics and quality of design. - Helps to quickly check at what time gym classes are. - Innovative - Options to track your progress.

- No Spanish options included. At least when I used it. - It bugs constantly, which is one of the main reasons I stopped using it. - Would not synchronize properly. - I thought the usability was confusing and stressed me out. - Had trouble navigating it. - The Calendar had constant glitches.

Edward S.
Singing Teacher / Vocal Coach in UK
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No Longer Suitable for Music Teacher; Expensive for Small Businesses

Kommentare: I have used MindBody for nearly 15 years, both as an administrator and staff/user, and I used to work in software. I used to love them and, early on, I would frequently recommend them to colleagues - the deployment phase was exceptional. However, they are not the company them once were - nor is their software as attractive, simple to use, or innovative as it used to be. The user-interface is very tired-looking, they are focused on up-selling to bigger clients who can afford and ignoring the smaller clients of which I am one. (Their costs are £100-450pcm basic, plus an additional £199 pcm for an almost essential mobile app, which puts it well out of range for a small business. Probably, importantly, the functionality is also possibly geared around larger yoga, hair-salons, gyms, etc. I am a music teacher. I think it's time I looked at a more tailored music teaching option.

Excellent support at deployment stage; good customer service response times; very friendly staff; used to be market leaders; possibly good functionality but only available at premiums packages

Old-fashioned user-interface (very web v.1); very expensive; limited functionality compared to competition (good functionality only available at premiums packages); current business model seems to be selling 'tailored' mobile apps at £199 pcm, which we all know is off-the-shelf code painted a different colour and without enough modifiable options to justify the expense). No longer market leaders; unaware of competition; mixed staff knowledge (their recent expansion means too many employees have severely limited knowledge, and I frequently get passed around 'experts' or stuck re-explaining my issues).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody: I chose MindBody 10 years ago when there weren't many better alternatives or industry-specific alternatives. There now are considerable options for music teaching software so I fear I must bid MindBody goodbye...

Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

So bad it's almost a scam.

Kommentare: I signed up with Mindbody in August of Covid 19 and the salesman told me that if I needed to cancel early then I just needed to talk to them. So I talked to them in January, now that my business is in dire straights and I was told that my cancellation would be processed the following day. A week later, I was charged the $270 fee so I called and was informed that because my contract was not over, I couldn't cancel. The representative started throwing scripted BS at me like "our legal team review" and "terms of service". Eventually I was able to appeal to him as a human being and he conceded that it should probably be in their terms of service to honor what I was told by their customer service representative, previously. Nonetheless, he couldn't do anything to cancel my subscription. I waited (not on hold) with this guy for 40 minutes, waiting for a supervisor to get on the line. The supervisor never replied and the guy said he wasn't going to wait any longer. I eventually got an email denying my request to cancel but offering a $50 / month ransom to end my contract. Rather than fight with chargeback and collections, I'm just gonna pay the ransom, hopefully. I'm presently on the phone for 33 minutes getting the runaround with a representative who keeps putting me on hold to "do some things." Maybe they just hope I'll hang up and give up.

Nothing. I know that a lot of other businesses use Mindbody and from the perspective of using it to book classes at other studios, I thought Mindbody was quite good. However, using it as a business owner, I found it very non intuitive and clunky.

It didn't help me run my business. You've probably tried other apps that seem like they will be great, and then they fall short. Mindbody is one of those apps.

Ryan C.
Chiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Way too expensive for what you get. Currently the online booking App displays doesn't work

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Not great. I have reached out to support twice in the past month regarding the issue with the App showing all the wrong appointment times and patients being unable to book. As this is the primary function of the software (and 5 times more expensive than my last software) I told them I need to get out of my contract so I can get a product that works, and they so far refuse, Even though they admit the App is broken. Their response is they can just remove my business from the App. (I pay for this, I want the features.) It also often takes Support several days to respond to support requests, which is very frustrating when you're having a issue. This Software is definitely not worth the $260 a month. I was paying $50 for Acuity and it was a better product, and I will be switching back as soon as I can get out of this contract.

It has a lot of features if you are able to figure out the quirks of the software. The Mindbody App can be really nice, (but right now mine is broken and is limiting the ability for patients to schedule.)

First off, there is no trial period or Demo that allows you to play with the software and soft launch for you to test to make sure it works for your application, and they force a 12 month subscription. A lot of things they told me the software could do, that it does not in fact do. I learned the hard way that this system is geared much more towards classes and not services. A lot of features I was told to work are things like the waiting list feature, but that is only for classes. (it was a huge reason why I picked the software.) The software can be really clunky and is way too finicky. I have used 4 or 5 different booking platforms in the past and this by far is the least user friendly. The services widgets that go on the website are nowhere near as modern looking as the class widgets, the widget on my website looks like it came straight out of Windows 95, which on a nice designed website looks terrible. The biggest issue, that has apparently been going on for more than a month is that the Iphone App apparently has a bug that has caused my office's availability to show completely wrong times to book. When I log in under the patient app it shows times available for booking that I am not even in the office for. When a patient goes to book one of those times a error pops up. I had several patients reach out to me for a matter of weeks telling me they were having issues booking which I thought was user error but Mindbody confirmed it is on their end.

Gina B.

Mindbody post virus apocalypse

Kommentare: In normal times, mb while not perfect is worth the expense. There are a lot of features and you used to be able to call them 24/7. But in the world of covid, it's too expensive and it's even harder to access customer service, the hours are limited and the wait times very long. We put our mb account on hold- which costs $50 a month- you can actually get software for that amount. Pre-covid rating is 4 and now it's a 3

Before the virus hit, I loved Mindbody. The high monthly fee was worth the expense because the software automatically links up with 3rd party vendors like Class Pass and gym pass. Plus nearly every studio is using this software so it's easy to pick up traveling clients or sales via their dynamic pricing option. In short, the subscription is super high but in normal times you get a lot of it in return. This is not the case at the moment. They did offer 1 month subscription relief and 2 if you commit to 2 years but I don't know if we will make it? Most of the support staff is super friendly and helpful.

Given it's many features, the software is sophisticated and not easy to use. Could never figure out the private yoga feature or how to show the studio was being rented so for us not to be able to do this - it was very expensive. Also we were one of the first studios to live stream so we got set up prior =however not all mb reps could accurately advise how to set up. We paid for adverting on fb and google, got many clicks and zero conversions- people kept getting tripped up in mb. A survey indicated over 30% of users had a hard time booking, paying for or accessing live stream classes on mb. I literally spent all day every day troubleshooting with mb reps, instructors and clients. I wonder ho many people we lost that got turned off? We decided to move our live stream and on demand off he platform.

John T.
CEO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MindBody for Music Schools

Kommentare: Studio automation is always a plus - if you haven't used Auto-Pay, you should really try it. Automated emails are really the best part. For us, it's slow, kind of clunky, and doesn't fit our needs as well as we had hoped. Them withholding our money was definitely the main impetus for our disillusionment.

Integrated billing/scheduling/contractor & staff payroll. Automated email messaging. Automated customer billing. A large variety of services thought to improve retention and conversion. Tech support is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful.

We've been using MB for over 7 years. It was affordable when we started, but has continued to increase in cost. It is now very expensive, by comparison to other offerings. The billing system is extremely complicated to set up and is difficult to train. It's really built for yoga studios, etc., and is not a good solution for music schools. The vast majority of the add-on products they promote are not useful to those that only book recurring appointments, like music schools do. They seem to be designed for pushing individual appointment booking, which is the opposite of what we need. There are constant "improvements" which always add more page loads - when we first started, you could go to any page on the site within 2 clicks. The daily tasks you need are now, all, at least 3 page loads away, if not more. In other words, their improvements always slow us down and don't add any value that we can perceive. The reason we're going to move to something else was cemented this week: On Apr. 1 our Auto-Pays ran like normal. On Apr. 2 they sent us an email informing us that 20% of what they owed us was being held to protect our clients due to changes from the COVID-19 pandemic. We were left scrambling for cash to cover checks we had already written. There was no warning that they were going to short us. They claimed that the "entire processing industry" was doing this, but I can find no evidence that that is true. It looks like they were holding back our money to protect themselves.

Theresa O.

It is OKAY

Kommentare: I think until recently we were thinking of switching to something else that is more reasonably priced. I stayed on and am now using the new marketing software. We will see if it helps automate our business more.

I like that it has an app and that our clients can easily sign up. Also, the billing makes it easy for a small business like ours.

We have been using MINDBODY for the last 3 years. I just think it is okay and think there are so many other products out there that have come out that might be better. My biggest gripe is the cost. I wish it scaled more with how big our fitness business is. We have a small business and don't do a lot of volume but in order to get the marketing features we have to pay a huge premium. I also was bothered that that they just increase costs by a lot after we used it for a year and never gave any training about the new features that we HAD to pay for. I don't like that their actual internal network and app don't help get new clients. DON'T ever pay for that feature as it takes a percentage from the sale. You are much better off doing your own sales and marketing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vagaro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody: It seems to be the most widely used in the business

Jeffrey B.
Gym Owner in USA

MindBody Software Suite with Branded App

Kommentare: Overall experience was grueling and constantly defeating to my business operations. Joining Mindbody was a poor decision in many facets. The software suite works directly against your business by directing (through email marketing etc.) new members to use the "Non-Branded" app when you already have the Branded App. The Mindbody App sends deals from other fitness studios to your customers via the Mindbody App. This isn't good for retention. If a customer want to skate around your regular member prices, the Non-Branded App offers discounts to your already regular customer (not just new customers), creating instant revenue losses when trying to gain new customers. Customer Care/Service representatives knew less about the MindBody suite than I did since I have used the software longer than the representatives that were supposed to be assisting. The integrated software for payments which ease the use of processing and tracking is a "catch 22". If your card on file for Mindbody payments expires, which happens periodically; MindBody will just shutdown your site and you cannot operate in any capacity or function. No phone call message to let you know. If this happens, you will have an onslaught of fixes because the Mindbody system will disassociate your confirmation phone numbers with your customers and they will no longer be able to confirm appointments. You will have to manually push any missed autopays etc.

The best pert of MindBody was the Branded App. One touch at the fingertips for purchases by the customer.

Constant updates that caused issues for booking, purchasing and retaining customers. My email box was virtually packed with issues that MindBody caused from an update to the app. "A fix to fix the problem caused by the fix for a problem we fixed" could be the Moto!

Kurt V.
Kurt V.
Owner/Head Coach in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

MindBody for Small Gym

Kommentare: Scheduling calendar is simple, intuitive and the drag & drop feature is priceless!
MindBody is a One Stop Shop for a small, service oriented business and it can easily be expanded as the company grows.

Easy to use, very intuitive. Set up took almost no time at all. MindBody allows me to schedule Personal Training Sessions and Group Training Sessions, deal with Point of Sale transactions and even track inventory. The software is flexible enough to handle multiple users and expand when needed. The software will also take into account independent contractors. Most functions are very user friendly and mistakes are easy to correct.

I use MindBody to process my merchant services and processing transactions over a weekend, especially a holiday weekend, can result in a longer than expected delay before the bank receives the funds. It can take time to put together information for sales tax, most of my business, 95%, is service related. All transactions are recorded, it's just a matter of remembering which questions to ask to get the correct answer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zen Planner und Zendesk

Warum Mindbody gewählt wurde: RhinoFit didn't have the flexibility I needed and wasn't as intuitive

Zuvor genutzte Software: RhinoFit

Sharmila Y.
President in USA

Mindbody Online transformed my business

Kommentare: I tried to leave Mindbody once to go to Booker (now a MBO owned company) and that was a huge fail. They didn't offer the preferences that worked for my boutique, small studio. MBO has stellar customer service. Also, BOLD is beyond a doubt, the most exciting part of MBO and helping owners stay motivated, inspired and educated.

Mindbody offers exemplary customer service. I have been with them for more than 10 years of the 15 years that I have been in business. It's user friendly, innovative and helps business owners to automate their work.

The price for MBO keeps getting more expensive. Also, the partner companies can add up too.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Booker

Warum Mindbody gewählt wurde: Years ago, Booker offered me a free Ipad to switch to their company. They also promised cheaper monthly rates including merchant services processing fees.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Booker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody: Booker could not deliver. I would rather pay a little more (rates weren't too high back then) than pay for scheduling system that didn't function as easy as MBO.

Stephanie A.
Massage Therapist in USA

MindBody Software is Mostly Great

Kommentare: Honestly, software is software these days. But my experience with MindBody is that the team of people they have behind the scenes is absolutely phenomenal. They just put on the most amazing in person event called Bold, and I was so impressed I already bought my ticket for next year. They also do a yearly training on their software called MindBody University, and I have heard great things. I'm hoping that once I attend, I will fall in love with the software as much as I have with the people.

It has a lot of features that I need to run my business, like reports, memberships, and online booking for clients.

I do not find it intuitive, and sometimes it's glitchy and inconsistent.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vagaro

Warum Mindbody gewählt wurde: I needed more functionality than it provided. Honestly, I also tried Booker, Full Slate, and Massage Book.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bookeo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody: It came recommended from my mentor.

Zoé F.
Zoé F.
Recreation and Tourism Coordinator in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hard to use, but a Good customer value

Kommentare: Very very very difficult to use, too much features for nothing. You had to search deep into the back-end system to change a minor feature.
Customer account was hard to manage on the administrative side.
Good software for fitness centre that only have classes. Not the better software for Sports Complex and facilities rentals.

Minbody offers a lot of features and everything is possible for the client. Our customer could be aware of any changes in their rental or account. Customers could have a look of our facilities schedule before calling us to rent a facility. Customer could see Public Swim & Skate on the Mindbody Website easily. Customer could access their account on the Mindbody App and get all the information about their course directly on the app. Merging accounts was easy.

Very difficult to use and learn. A lot of specific terms, difficult to learn for baby-boomers employees. Rentals could not be filtered or sort other than by transaction date. So if we booked a facility 6 months in advance, and change the date 1 months prior, changes were 4 pages before the actual rental. There was no way to bill our client monthly. We used it for more than a year and a half and our employees was still having issues with basics and daily steps.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Amilia

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody: Facilities management

Lori M.
Executive Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MINDBODY software

Kommentare: I wouldn't want to change. Software changes are difficult to walk staff through. Price increases may impact that over time. Partly because it is ever evolving and slowly but surely we get functionality that we need. The software is greatly modifiable, however, we have hit quite a few roadblocks of things that we need that we just can't do because we do not have the typical boutique business model.

Ability to interact with clients through auto-e-mails/texts.

Not built specifically for fitness centers so lacks some functionality specific to a non-profit fitness center. Definitely built for a boutique studio.

Kendra G.
Front Desk in USA

It's Helpful!

Kommentare: MB has been great within the yoga studio / fitness studio / wellness studio industry. I've been using it for years now, within different states / facilities, as well as using it myself as a client. Easy to use, but have a feeling there is so much my company is unaware of / not taking advantage of [some tools that could really benefit the company that we don't know exist]. I'm also not a fan of MB working with other companies who saw flaws in the system, and now charge extra $ to implement. Why can't MB just come up with these ideas themselves, implement within their software, charge an extra charge if you must, but keeping it all within MINDBODY [not also to FitGrid, ZipWhip, etc.]. Customer service could also use some work. Our company struggled for weeks trying to get hardware ordered. We were promised multiple efforts of help with no one actually able to assist until I finally made it to the MB BOLD conference and sought help. It took way too long for us to give your company money for an item we wanted to order to benefit our sales.

The software is easy to use [once you practice]. It allows us to do everything we need, to an extent, with scheduling private sessions, massage, requesting appointments, as well as checking students in to classes, allowing them to purchase retail. It seems to have everything we need rolled into one package, at least for us with the Ultimate package.

I think there should be more webinars on how to use the software. Yes, there are videos to watch and the certification process, but this does not allow for open dialogue, questions to be asked, etc. Webinars w/ a MB customer support team available to discuss would be ideal and allow us all to know more of what our system has available for us to use / take advantage of.

Rosalinda L.
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MINDBODY Review

Kommentare: Currently using mindbody to manage:
our clients and collect payments.
KPI reporting
Would like more upgrades to better manage inventory reports.

It is very user friendly and can get to the detail needed to successfully manage clients.

When you ask for software upgrades or make suggestions you never know if you are heard and if something will be done. There really is no voice to say we hear you. I would also suggest MB periodically reach out to different levels of users and ask for specific software feedback. Also do not like that you are only allowed to update branded app photos once a year and you cannot send out push notifications that are not active purchasing links.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WellnessLiving

Zuvor genutzte Software: WellnessLiving

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mindbody: The mindbody platform is more inspiring and overall I felt they were more committed to helping me and my business grow.

Lauren W.
Personal Trainer in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent at providing options, but slightly over-complicated

Kommentare: Overall, this product is a good solution for any gym or membership based company. I have not been able to find an option out there that has as many capabilities as Mindbody does, so I've chosen to stick with it. While it does have some inconveniences, it is a very reliable flexible software, which at the end of the day is the most important thing anyway.

The sheer range of things this program can do is extremely impressive. Having just one program that can do so much is a huge plus in terms of simplicity and frugality. Specifically, it is very nice to have a POS, scheduling software, and online booking all in one. You can have two computers set up at your gym that can handle everything. Extremely convenient. Customer service is pretty good. I never had to wait on hold for longer than a few minutes. Sometimes the help takes longer than seems necessary and is difficult to follow, but I think that is more than fault of this somewhat convoluted software than the actual customer service itself. The software is easily accessible from anywhere. Surprisingly, their mobile platform is actually pretty good!

The main Con in a word is Convoluted. Everything is multiple steps, navigating the software can be difficult, and the layout is not intuitive in the slightest. I strongly dread training new employees on this software. It usually takes me about two hours just to go through everything with them...It's a headache. Like anything else, it's not too bad once you learn it, but learning it is not fun. The POS is a little clunky. Processing is a bit slow- this was an issue even on a new computer. At my former employer, we actually ended up buying a different POS because we were so tired of putting up with the one built I to Mindbody. We still used the Mindbody one for class and competition registrations, but everything else (open gym admissions, merchandise, snacks, and drinks) went through the other system.