Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über Mindbody

Für dich, deine Stylisten und dein Salonpersonal macht es MINDBODY einfach, Termine von einem Bildschirm aus zu planen, zu aktualisieren oder zu bearbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Mindbody

I like how easy this software makes it to reserve a spot in a workout class and cancel a reservation if need be. I also like how the price of classes is made known and shown very clearly.

Customer Service, Pricing, Poor Interface, Difficult to Set Up.

Bewertungen zu Mindbody

3,9
3,8
4,0
3,6

Mindbody hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 781 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Mindbody bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2 781)

Allison

IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Einfach und flexibel Software

Kommentare: Mindbody ist eine einfache Software und übersichtlich

Ich finde, dass der Software einfach TOP ist. Sehr einfach zu nutzen und man kann Ihre Zeit richtig gut organisieren

Die einzige Nachteile, die ich gefunden habe, dass der Software nicht genug möglichkeiten für individuelle Training.

Robin
SEO Manager in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Laut unserem Kunden die bisher beste Software für die Online Terminvergabe

Von der Terminerstellung über die Buchung bis hin zur Zahlung reibungsloser Verlauf

Mehr individuelle Designmöglichkeiten wären zwecks Anpassung schön

Garrett
Garrett
CIO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Learn It and Use It

I can not state more clearly that Mindbody is the leader in what they do. They have their faults because of the way it was designed originally but they are working on those every day but no system on the market is better. I have a feeling that a couple years from now, they be much larger than what they even are now.

the old design structure of the base platform could use some updates, which they are aware of

Jose
Personal trainer in USA

Membership management software

Kommentare: Currently, only a few of our locations use MINDBODY. Within our wellness sector, it is utilized to book client appointments. Additionally, it is used to provide our clients access to their accounts so they may make payments, sign documents, and book their own appointments. It enables a smooth transition for first-time clients and speeds up the procedure by doing away with the documentation we previously used.

It combines client and trainer schedules in a single spot. It enables frictionless checkout. Clients can access it through a mobile app.

Certain package integrations are not possible if we are running special offers or discounts.From the client's perspective, there are sporadic problems when using the mobile app.

Michelle
Licensed Massage Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great for a larger company

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Support was great and very patient. Not meant for a single therapist to run. Would be better for a bigger company.

Booking was easy after the initial set up was figured out.

Designed to set up your individual business. Just a lot to learn and many different alternatives to run your business.

Rafaela
Business Owner - Director in Australien
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Warning about Mindbody's Services

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A Disastrous Experience with Mindbody. I strongly caution against engaging with Mindbody for your business needs.

I strongly caution against engaging with Mindbody for your business needs. The support provided by this company is shockingly inadequate and will leave you stranded when you need assistance the most. When seeking software solutions for your company, robust and reliable support is crucial – an aspect that Mindbody sorely lacks. The system itself is plagued with numerous flaws that will inevitably disrupt your day-to-day operations. Any initial support you receive during the demo or sales phase is misleading, as it rapidly deteriorates once you've committed to their services. Mindbody's choice to hire overseas support staff results in poor communication and a distinct lack of understanding of their own system. Attempting to obtain assistance becomes a frustrating endeavor. The overseas support team often puts you on hold while they familiarize themselves with the system's issues before attempting to provide an explanation. Presently, the company fails to provide adequate training and support for the team responsible for assisting you, leaving them seemingly lost. Attempts to escalate the issue and speak with someone senior go unanswered, leaving customers waiting for hours. Unfortunately, after committing to an annual contract, you'll realize that you've invested considerable time and energy in inputting all your data into a system that proves to be unreliable. Transitioning to an alternative software solution and retraining your team becomes a daunting task, consuming a significant amount of time and effort. As a busy entrepreneur, I find it impractical to dedicate the time needed to decipher the convoluted information on their website or endure the lackluster customer service. I strongly advise exploring alternative options for your business software needs, as Mindbody may prove to be more trouble than it's worth.

I strongly caution against engaging with Mindbody for your business needs.

E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mindbody delivers for music school

I liked the ability to create multiple classes and the easy student enrollment. They also have great technical support.

The software was slightly pricey, however, it is a good all-in-one platform for managing students and classes.

Laura
Front Desk in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Never grew to love it

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was a fine enough experience. I was however in support of seeking out other booking systems that could sustain both class sign-in and appointment bookings.

I used this product mainly to sign people into class and occasionally to book people in for a treatment. I appreciate that Mindbody offer the opportunity to do both and allow for therapists to run their practice out of the studio. I cannot comment on the quality of charting options available.

I have used this platform for 8 years and I have never grown to love it. It frequently glitches. It isn't the most user-friendly. The last time I used it, they were trying to implement a new UI to sign people into classes. Instead of presenting an inviting, easier format, it's just incredibly annoying and counter-intuitive. Turning the prompt down once doesn't work; every time I log back into my account I have to click on a small button to use the old version. Although I don't know the cost, I have heard from many that it is very expensive for what it is you're getting.

Margaret
General Manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrific "Customer Service"

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would not recommend at all. After the sale there is absolutely no customer service available. They refer you to articles to read for help and if you do actually get to speak with a rep they tell you that it is not their department.

Cost, but if you want anything of value it is an add-on and they integrate with other companies.

They refuse to handle or solve any problems issues in house. They outsource staff with people who don't fully understand the issues and never solve anything on the first attempt.

Sarah
Art Director in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great way to track wellness and fitness services!!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love that you can book a wide variety of services - from spa services to wellness appointments to fitness classes. Also, you can discover new services near your location and redeem deals.

It's difficult to access monthly/annual membership pricing for certain services - I've had to directly contact some businesses to cancel or renew memberships because I was unable to stop payments within the Mindbody app or website.

Virginia
Bildende Kunst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mind body, your one stop shop

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We've been using it for over 6 years for our business and will continue to use it.

We can schedule, run payment and keep track of all of our students in one place, it also integrates with our marketing system.

Every update the location of features changes somewhat drastically and all staff needs to start looking at where to find these features when it happens and get used to it all over again.

Arina
Website designer in Lettland
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Experts in their field

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's convenient and reliable, customer service was really helpful

It's much cheaper than collaborating with a company that would develop everything from ground zero.

Nothing, it's great! The company used it for many years and is satisfied

Phillipe
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible product w/ terrible customer service

Kommentare: It couldn’t be worse and I feel trapped because moving 1,100 customers to a new product is close to impossible.

There is one guy, [sensitive content hidden] that works for MBO who’s helpful. Everyone else at MindBody has no idea how to operate or provide guidance on their own product

I’ve used MBO for years and it is the bane of our existence. Monthly memento based Martial Arts and Fitness gyms are in dire need of a better product.

Amanda
Owner, LMT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Things are okay, but they could be better

Kommentare: Overall. Our experience is a positive one.
We certainly have our frustrations and have been met with dead ends on more than one occasion.
We have been continually researching and discussing with peers the use of other similar products to see if there would be a similar and more cost effective fit for us.

-visually, it is simple and appealing -The customer service team is responsive and intelligent and we appreciate the remote controlling of the screen to learn while issues are resolved -Mostly it has accommodated the needs of our business

-It is clearly most functional for a class-based business, we would love to see improvements and functionality for appointment based (one that stands out, is being able to schedule through our Google Business listing) -The fact that you raise your rates and do not grandfather in your current subscribers to stay at the same rate is really sneaky and I do not respect that at all. Just because you add features that we did not ask for or need, does not mean that your happy clients should be forced into higher cost for services they do not want. Some customer loyalty would be nice. -There are features that we "cannot change" at all that would make our business run more smoothly (how the check out options are arranged, the way that clients are able to book certain times using your software through our website, and using a GC to pay for a service when booking online...to name a few) -When mind body is down, our business is DOWN, and we have seen first hand how horrible of an impact this can have for us

Antwort von Mindbody

Hi Amanda- Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our recent acquisition of Booker Software was aimed at improving the experience for appointment-based businesses like yours. In addition, we apologize for the impact that we have on your business when our software has an event, but know that we are actively working on solutions to prevent that from happening in the future.

Jonna
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hair salon owners: This is good for appointments, but its missing one MAJOR feature

Kommentare: Own a hair salon? This might be important to you too: I've been using MindBody for nearly 2 years at my salon for its online booking. I have nothing bad to say about how the online booking functions on MY end... meaning that when I log in and manage my appointments, it's pretty easy for me. It's actually REALLY easy for me and I love the way MindBody allows me to manage my appointments. So I do recommend it for this very important reason. HOWEVER, what I don't love about this service is that, according to my website designers SetMySite (these guys are incredible btw), there's no "customizable embed code"... in business owner terms that means, when the client wants to book their appointment through the website, they click on a link on the website that takes them OUT of your website and ON TO MindBody's website. There are other salon booking applications that allow you to create a custom look and feel to the appointment booking application and "embed" it onto your website, so that your clients can actually book ON your website. MindBody offers no such feature. So why does this ruin the experience so much? 1) It looks unprofessional! We consider ourselves a very high-end salon. Sending our client to another website that doesn't match the same look and feel of our website looks amateur and unpolished. Especially since our website uses dark colors, and MindBody's is all white - it's a very ugly contrast. 2) It's not very user friendly for the client. Originally I wanted a "book now" button under each service offering on my website and I wanted to have that button automatically take the client down the path to book that specific service once they clicked on it (obviously). But I guess that wasn't so obvious for the MindBody peeps as when someone clicks on the "book now" button on my website, it just takes them to a general page where the client has to fish around for the service they JUST TRIED to book on my site and re-add it so they can book! SMH. 3) When the client is taken to the MindBody booking page, they aren't greeted with a list of services to choose from. They are greeted the the need to "sign in" to an account. How could a first time client already have an account? MindBody should know that many many clients that book online are actually first time clients! Why not make it as easy as possible for them to book online? I feel like MindBody makes it as HARD as possible for them to book the service they want through the website itself.

Excellent admin management. Wonderful for managing appointments and worth the money based on this alone. You pay more as your business grows. I have found the support to be excellent. I'm not sure why so many people here are complaining about the support. Everyone I've talked to has been really knowledgeable and helpful.

No way to book appointments directly on your own website. This is a pretty big one for me obviously. The booking page for the customer is stark, confusing, and unnecessarily cumbersome. There needs to be a way to make the integration more seamless and pretty. I guess it's just very disappointing because the software and company are otherwise very good. This seems like such a no-brainer and I feel like I'm losing business because of it. This needs to be addressed.

Sean
Founder and Executive Director in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Considering Mindbody? BEWARE! They will say what you want to hear to get your credit card on file

Kommentare: TERRIBLE. They are misleading snake oil salesmen who are glad to swindle small family owned businesses without blinking an eye. Provided misleading and inaccurate information about functionality. THE WORST customer service when trying to make things right. They continue to charge my credit card multiple times after I canceled, leaving me to wait 30 days to get my own money back. They promised a full refund and decided to never refund a cent and they never followed up with me. The only reason I was able to get them back on the phone was because they kept charging my card! BEWARE: MINDBODY IS COMPRISED OF SNAKE OIL SALESMAN, CROOKS AND SWINDLERS

Robust feature list, aesthetics are ok.

The sales team will say whatever they think you need to hear to get you signed up, even if they are not fully sure about the functionality of certain features or if the platform is a good fit for you business. They will tell you it is a great fit, even if they know it is not going to work for you. I spent hours and hours describing in intricate detail the needs of my business and going over the functionality of the features to make sure it would work. They assured me it would be great. After being sold and working on on boarding for months, because it is an incredibly convoluted process, I came to realize the features I was relying on did not actually work as described, leaving me without an operating system for my business during peak season. The sales team and the development team and the onboarding team act completely independently and do not communicate consistently with the customer or each other, leaving wide gaps in the sales team's understanding of the actual functionality of the product. Instead, you will be provided misinformation, no matter if that leaves you and your business grasping for straws. When you try to work things out with customer service, they again tell you one thing and don't follow up or act completely different once you are off the phone. I was told I would get a full refund, only to never see a cent or ever get a call back. They also charged my credit card MULTIPLE times after I canceled; I had to wait 30 days to get my money.

Antwort von Mindbody

Hi Sean - Thank you taking the time to leave a review of your experience with MINDBODY. We do see that our accounting team issued a refund for the charges you received after you cancelled your account with us, and apologize for that happening. Your feedback has been sent to our Sales Management team for review. We wish you the best of luck as you grow your business.

Jeffrey
Gym Owner in USA

MindBody Software Suite with Branded App

Kommentare: Overall experience was grueling and constantly defeating to my business operations. Joining Mindbody was a poor decision in many facets. The software suite works directly against your business by directing (through email marketing etc.) new members to use the "Non-Branded" app when you already have the Branded App. The Mindbody App sends deals from other fitness studios to your customers via the Mindbody App. This isn't good for retention. If a customer want to skate around your regular member prices, the Non-Branded App offers discounts to your already regular customer (not just new customers), creating instant revenue losses when trying to gain new customers. Customer Care/Service representatives knew less about the MindBody suite than I did since I have used the software longer than the representatives that were supposed to be assisting. The integrated software for payments which ease the use of processing and tracking is a "catch 22". If your card on file for Mindbody payments expires, which happens periodically; MindBody will just shutdown your site and you cannot operate in any capacity or function. No phone call message to let you know. If this happens, you will have an onslaught of fixes because the Mindbody system will disassociate your confirmation phone numbers with your customers and they will no longer be able to confirm appointments. You will have to manually push any missed autopays etc.

The best pert of MindBody was the Branded App. One touch at the fingertips for purchases by the customer.

Constant updates that caused issues for booking, purchasing and retaining customers. My email box was virtually packed with issues that MindBody caused from an update to the app. "A fix to fix the problem caused by the fix for a problem we fixed" could be the Moto!

Molly
Ayurveda Practitioner, Yoga & Massage Therapist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Miracle Software

Kommentare: MindBody is the admin assistant I've always needed and could never before afford. In the first three months of using it I DOUBLED my income. My clients can schedule, cancel, reschedule, sign up for classes and pay online- that alone saves me at least two hours a day that I no longer have to be on the phone, I can be working! Or playing with my family, or a million other things rather than sitting on a phone or on email. Just the ability to take credit cards (all of them) increased my pay; there's a feature when the client pays which asks if they want to leave a tip and offers different percentages or a custom amount...and when asked if they want to leave a tip, more people do so! Seriously my average went from 65 to 90 each session. Clients can buy gift cards online and print them out immediately, that's a nice feature for those last minute gift givers, and they are again asked if they want to leave a tip... it's crazy how quickly my income skyrocketed. I'm beyond grateful. OH and the best part. MindBody's customer service. I was actually offered a lower rate with another company (we'll call them Circle so I don't offend the real company) but Circle was terrible. With Circle, I waited fifteen months to get the rate I was promised and I was constantly tossed back and forth in emails and phone calls as Circle passed blame and did nothing to help my business. So I checked out MindBody. And they walked me through the software, the setup, how to use it, they even showed me how to customize everything for my business! We're talking 45 minute phone calls with this awesome customer service associate (Rep- he's so calm and intelligent and researches every question you have) EVERY WEEK until I felt comfortable using MindBody. I was terrified after trying Circle, but MindBody gave me the software, the skills, the customization, the feedback- did I mention you can run reports at any time to figure profit and taxes and such?- and as of today I stand to TRIPLE my income this year. Thank God I didn't give up after Circle. Thank God I found MindBody. I realize I'm typing in stream-of-consciousness, I realize I'm beyond excited, but for a single mother of three running her own business who had learned to live just below the poverty level, to make such a leap in income, to have such powerful and professional software, to have the unwavering support and knowledge base of an entire team of people at MindBody- it's overwhelming. Miracle Software.

MindBody customer support is AWESOME! It's the reason I stay with MindBody, though Square offers a lower rate to NCBTMB members such as myself- square's customer support is awful. In contrast stands Max Malle. Remember that name. Best customer service rep I've ever known. He and the others go above and beyond their jobs- you can feel their sincerity. Oh and I've doubled my income and am set to triple it this year because the software does SO MUCH WORK for me. It's my administrative assistant that I only pay $ a month for! It rocks.

Hm. Well, I have yet to figure out the difference between signing someone up for a yoga class and signing them in to a yoga class, so maybe differentiating that in the program's wording would help. OH and for those of us who use our phones exclusively, not a computer, when using the software, it would be lovely if the phone programming held everything just like the computer programming does. Hmmmmm .... OH and sometimes late at night my schedule disappears completely from my phone. It shows up as blank, which is frightening, but in the morning it's back to normal. Maybe you guys are working on it then?

Antwort von Mindbody

Thank you for your review, Molly!

Christian
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

seven levels of HELL. Never in my life have I been ASHAMED to use a service or product before.

Kommentare: I know now what to look for with a company. This is totally not a company I would do business with again. EVER.

It tricks you and makes you think it's a good idea to use. The sales people are super sweet, kind, nice and charming just like a serial killer trying to get you into their white van with promises of candy, puppies and a meal with Jesus himself to answer all your questions in life.

Where do I even begin??? it SUCKS. Customer service is a joke, that is if you ever get a hold of anyone. Then they flat out lie to you. The only time I could get a call or e mail back was from a sale department trying to sell me a bigger package. One guy David, lied so bad to me it was like he was a used car sales man in training. Their 24/7 support really means YOU have to wait 24/7 to get a hold of anyone. I got an e mail about a 45% price increase . The support staff told me not to worry about the e mail, I had until March before my price would go that high. Well Jan came around and HAPPY NEW YEAR, big fat price increase just like the e mail said. My call to him was the best after that. He told me I misunderstood and the e mail was correct. So that phone call that took forever to clear up the question about the e mail was just a big waste of time because he lied through his teeth to keep me paying. I would totally save your money unless you like to throw it out and waste any free time you might have. I wish I had found truthful reviews. I went off their marketing I saw everywhere and a business coach that I found out after really didn't have any experience with them. She learned to never recommend them. I learned I can totally control my anger and not drive my car through their headquarters. So MindBody really is about causing you totally frustration in your mind and physical pain in your body from all the crap they put you through. RUN FAST and FAR.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

So bad it's almost a scam.

Kommentare: I signed up with Mindbody in August of Covid 19 and the salesman told me that if I needed to cancel early then I just needed to talk to them. So I talked to them in January, now that my business is in dire straights and I was told that my cancellation would be processed the following day. A week later, I was charged the $270 fee so I called and was informed that because my contract was not over, I couldn't cancel. The representative started throwing scripted BS at me like "our legal team review" and "terms of service". Eventually I was able to appeal to him as a human being and he conceded that it should probably be in their terms of service to honor what I was told by their customer service representative, previously. Nonetheless, he couldn't do anything to cancel my subscription. I waited (not on hold) with this guy for 40 minutes, waiting for a supervisor to get on the line. The supervisor never replied and the guy said he wasn't going to wait any longer. I eventually got an email denying my request to cancel but offering a $50 / month ransom to end my contract. Rather than fight with chargeback and collections, I'm just gonna pay the ransom, hopefully. I'm presently on the phone for 33 minutes getting the runaround with a representative who keeps putting me on hold to "do some things." Maybe they just hope I'll hang up and give up.

Nothing. I know that a lot of other businesses use Mindbody and from the perspective of using it to book classes at other studios, I thought Mindbody was quite good. However, using it as a business owner, I found it very non intuitive and clunky.

It didn't help me run my business. You've probably tried other apps that seem like they will be great, and then they fall short. Mindbody is one of those apps.

Todd
Assistant Director in USA

Stay FAR FAR away, Customer Support and Sales is a joke

The only pro I can think of is the integrated merchant processing. Even then it's not really a pro because if you want to use another processor it's not gonna happen.

Work Item 506732 - [Public API][Verified][GetClientServices][Business App] Unable to check out appointments with services that are associated with a service category relationship This issue was first reported to Mindbody on July 31st and to-date nothing has been done to resolve it. We continuously call and email the company to only be told the following and I quote "Compensation: We discussed our Terms of Service, and how they do not grant compensation for work items such as these. The compensation you were given was related to your experience, and not associated in anyway with a loss of revenue, or increase in cost associated with this work item. Because you have already been compensated for your experience with this issue, there will be no additional or ongoing compensation applied to your account. Internal Communication: I have reached out to our Developers for the most current information about this issue that they can provide to us. When they reply to me, I can relay that information to you. You will also be proactively notified via email when the issue is resolved." This is fine and all but Mindbody will not sit here and continue to charge us full price for less than half of a product. Literally when teachers cannot check out lessons properly the system doesn't know to bill for the lessons. That means an overall decrease in revenue and a break down of the billing system.

Antwort von Mindbody

Hi Todd, Thank you for sharing your experience with MINDBODY. Our development team has been making changes to the features that are impacted by the issue that you are experiencing and are working towards a solution to the work item. In the interim, our support team is available to assist you if you want additional updates, or you can reply to the email you received from our Tech Support Team Lead earlier this week.

Patricia

HORRIBLE Company, TERRIBLE Software, NASTY Customer Support

Nothing. I'm only using it now because I have 10 years worth of data and setup. I'll bail as soon as another company offers a data migration tool.

MindBody has is a despicable and and unethical company. Recently removing features that were available in the essentials version before creating a "Pro" version to extort existing customers to pay double the cost. This company is trying to force people to upgrade by removing features that already existed in our current version. Features that made our jobs as studio owners a bit easier so we could use our resources elsewhere, like running our businesses. Honestly, this company is the WORST. If they had any integrity or valued their customers at all they could have at least grandfathered in those features for businesses like myself that have been using their software for TEN+ YEARS instead of using sleazy extortion tactics to try to force us to pay for a version of software with features we don't need or will ever use. I'm roped in already, but I'm dumping this company the second one of their competitors realizes the opportunity and cleans up their glitches and offers a migration tool for our data. In the meantime, anyone starting a new studio who's shopping for software should STAY AWAY from MindBody Online.

Antwort von Mindbody

Hi Patty, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We looked into your records with us and can see that last contacted our team on February 8 and the agent provided you with information on how to fix some of the changes in your software, including pricing options and staff permissions. If you did not receive that information, please let us know and we can resend it to you. If you have additional concerns, you can also reach us at [email protected]

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Pharmazeutika, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Enhance Your Spa's Success with Mindbody's Comprehensive Management Platform

Kommentare: My experience to Mindbody as a pharmaceutical product development and research intern was constrained because it had little to do with my area of study. However, I was able to see how fitness clubs and wellness centers used Mindbody to run their businesses. The software's capabilities, including client administration and online class scheduling, promoted efficient organization and enhanced the general client experience. The marketing strategies used by Mindbody were especially effective at luring in new customers and keeping hold of current ones. Despite the fact that my interaction with Mindbody was purely observational, it shed light on how effective it is as a complete management solution for wellness enterprises.

For wellness and fitness enterprises, Mindbody provides a wide range of features. Its complete platform makes customer administration, class registration, and appointment scheduling simple. The software's user-friendly interface and adjustable options make it simple to customize to the particular requirements of each organization. Customers are drawn to and kept by Mindbody thanks to its powerful marketing tools, which also include customer interaction tools and automated email campaigns. Data-driven decision-making is made possible by the reporting and analytics capabilities, which offer insightful information about business performance. For both clients and businesses, Mindbody offers simplicity and flexibility thanks to its mobile app and connectivity with a number of payment processors.

The pricing structure of Mindbody is one of its drawbacks because it can be prohibitively expensive for independent or small wellness businesses. It may take some users some time and effort to completely understand the initial setup and learning process and make use of all the features of the software. Although Mindbody provides a wide range of functionality, some particular needs or specialized wellness enterprises may call for more customization or integration with specialized software. There have been reports of sporadic technical problems or sluggish customer service response times, which could affect user experience and business operations.

Randall
Randall
Quelle: GetApp

Not as good as they think they are

Kommentare: I have been using Mind Body for 5 yrs. I am a single practitioner Registered massage therapy clinic. I am very computer savvy. I have used several practice management software and have contributed to UI development of two of them. At the time of sign up I had completed an exhaustive search on Clinic management apps. The two that came out on top for me were Mind/Body and another one. I went with MB because their salesman misrepresented their tech's ability to export my data. In the end, they couldn't do it. He also signed me up at the wrong price for my situation and it cost me extra $ for months. I decided to continue with MB without my previous client database. The back end of the software is extremely complicated and took quite a while to get things to work right. They seem to feel they are the best solution out there, they clearly haven't looked closely at the other providers and how my clients could interact with the software which is overly complicated, I have numerous clients who won't work with MB and call or text. (there will always be some who won't use it no matter the design) They are committed to using Flash (outdated) if you want to use an iPhone or iPad you have to use their apps instead of the site being HTML5 or cross platform compatible. It also doesn't work well with Safari. The CRM is poorly designed and their premium Soap notes are a joke in comparison to what the competition like Booker, Jane app, Soap Vault. and many more offer. Their Auto emails don't handle embedded HTML correctly and are completely broken at the moment and fill my email with content not linked to. You can't collate, print or export client notes or soap notes. I have to copy and paste my notes into word to create a medical-legal report.

Great 24hr customer service support. Wide range of features. Conventions, classes, and online training on how to use their product and market your practice better Reasonably easy to run your practice once you are set up. Good consumer awareness of the apps so you can be found through their network of providers. A good set of reports to understand and analyze your business.

Over priced. If a corporation can have an Igo they are conceited and not fully aware of their competition and how they are being bettered by other companies that didn't have to spend millions of dollars last year to deliver what they are offering. Raised my rates 60% in two price increases over the last 6 month period. The initial salesman made false promises. Overly complicated user interface both for potential clients and for service providers. No automatic booking assistance that keeps dead spaces to a minimum. Poor Contact Relation management compared to much less expensive software. Pushed expensive 3rd party upgrades for components that should have been included in the price. They don't have a well-developed place to create treatment notes, can't print, collate or export the notes you do create. Not PIPA compliant (Standards of patient privacy) Can't bill or track insurance billing and payments. Takes forever to fix something broken in their software. Promised features and then took 2-3 years to deliver features.

Claudine
Sport, Selbstständig

Extremely disappointed -

Kommentare: I’m am truly disappointed. What a way to treat a customer who has been with them for years!
Asking me if I was happy the situation was resolved after years of charging for a service they were not providing? Please! This was the least they could do! It is their responsibility to deliver what they offer. I shouldn’t be happy they solved a problem that has hurt my business fir years! I have over 250 clients who have found me through GOOGLE, Not mindbody and show up in the studio unable to book the class until I seNd them a direct link To their phones through a text message sharing my business in the Mindbody app. I always thought Mindbody was not helping my business and I was right!

Years ago, They sold me the idea that their software was worth every penny because my classes would be shown on the app. And the visibility would allow clients to see my classes at given times and search radius.

My most important class has not appeared In the app on the clients end for the past years. I realized this today. On my end and in my app as business owner I could see my class so I never realized the class had never been visible to potencial clients who are searching for a Zumba class in the app. I just trusted Mindbody was doing their job. They solved the problem today when I searched for my new virtual class and I realized the class was not listed or visible on the clients app or on their end. I was with them over 2 hours on the phone explaining this situation. They just apologized, asked me if I was happy that they resolved he situation, I mean, Come on! it was insulting and audacious on their part! They have been charging me for years for a service they have not provided. The least they could have done was offer me some kind of compensation, this is TERRIBLE!

Antwort von Mindbody

Hi Claudine- Thank you for sharing your feedback about Mindbody. We can see that our support team provided you an option to get your classes listed on the Mindbody app while you wait for your work item to be resolved. If you have additional questions, please reach out to support or speak to your account executive about how to improve your app listing.