Basecamp Erfahrungen

4,3 (14 153) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Über Basecamp

Weltweit vertrauen Millionen auf Basecamp - alles an einem Ort, was du brauchst, um deine Arbeit zu erledigen.

Erfahre mehr über Basecamp

I like that you can give access to each project to whomever you please and those people can see their own to-dos and also others. I like that it integrates with Tick.

There is no way for me to delete an inappropriate comment from a parent.

Bewertungen zu Basecamp

Basecamp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 153 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Basecamp bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (14 153)

Haley
Manger
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Insurance Agent

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Marco
Wiss. Mitarbeiter in Deutschland
Staatsverwaltung, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Einfach gehalten aber sinnvoll und praktisch

Kommentare: Basecamp ist schlicht und einfach gehalten. Der Austausch und die Zusammenarbeit zwischen Kollegen kann durch das Tool aber verbessert werden.

Basecamp ist einfach zu handhaben. Die Abstimmung innerhalb von Teams kann dadurch verbessert werden, beispielsweise durch tägliche Status-Emails.

Die Oberfläche ist sehr einfach gehalten (optisch) und nicht ganz übersichtlich.

Töffel
Gastronomin in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mega zufrieden um gutes Geld zu machen

Kommentare: Wir sind mega zufrieden und bleiben Kunde

Dass man im Internet alles nachlesen kann und sich so schnell rein findet

Bis ist mir nichts negatives aufgefallen

Faisal Faruque
Faisal Faruque
Digital Marketing Analyst in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Basecamp made managing my team members easier than ever!

Kommentare: You can call it the Jack of All Trades. Before using Basecamp I had to use a lot of apps for different purposes. For example, one to-do app, another file-sharing app, another messaging app, and so on. It hampered my productivity. But luckily I found Basecamp and this thing got me covered. Now I can have fewer meetings with my team members and save time to do something productive. The integration with other app made it the real hero. I can automate my tasks on Basecamp by using popular integration services and those work seamlessly with Basecamp.

I have been using Basecamp for a while now. I am genuinely in love with the overall user interface of this platform. It is very easy to use and intuitive. The free plan of the Basecamp is quite generous and it is enough for most of the users. This is why I love this tool so much. But there are some other features that are really helping me to manage my remote team. I can easily assign tasks with deadlines. The email notification system and the mobile app added to the overall value of this tool. I observed that it loads faster on any device with a slower internet connection. This is why my team members even from countries with slow internet can easily access this tool. Overall, the experience is top-notch and I recommend everyone to use this tool.

There is nothing that I hate about this product. But I think the amazing developer team behind this tool can bring some improvements to the existing features. The price for the Business Plan is quite affordable for large teams. But if they can bring some affordable paid plan for the individual users it would be so much helpful.

Jamie
Jamie
Digital Marketing Specialist in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Intelligent project management tool.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: One of the major benefits of using Basecamp is its ability to centralize project-related communication in a single location. Regardless of the project's scale , we have found this feature to be invaluable for streamlining project workflow and increasing project efficiency.

I appreciate Basecamp's comprehensive set of collaboration features and real-time communication tools that facilitate seamless, efficient, and easily trackable project-based correspondence. Unlike some other project management tools that restrict project-based communication to only task comments and notes, Basecamp's feature-list includes crucial tools such as real-time group chat, pings, and message boards, which are essential for both internal communication and large-scale communication.

Although I find Basecamp to be flawless for small and medium sized team projects, I have personally witnessed its limitations when it comes to managing large-scale, agile-based projects. One of the primary reasons for this is that Basecamp lacks the capability to make major project adjustments in real-time. Additionally, the absence of task-to-subtask linking functionality in Basecamp hinders the ability to have a comprehensive overview of the project, which is crucial for managing large-scale projects.

Surya
Marketing in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Project management with basecamp

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Basecamp generally provides a positive experience for project management. It offers a user-friendly interface and a comprehensive set of project management tools that can help teams to collaborate, communicate, and organize their work effectively. Users appreciate the ability to centralize communication and collaboration among team members, as well as the option to customize project templates to suit their specific needs. Basecamp also offers a mobile app that allows users to stay connected and manage their projects on the go.

Basecamp is highly appreciated for its user-friendly interface, customizable project management tools, and the ability to centralize communication and collaboration among team members. Many users also appreciate its all-in-one solution for task management, scheduling, file sharing, and messaging, which can help to simplify and streamline project management.

There have been criticisms of Basecamp regarding its limited customization options, lack of advanced features compared to other project management software, and the pricing structure being perceived as expensive for smaller teams. Additionally, some users have reported experiencing technical issues such as slow loading times and occasional glitches. It is worth noting that these criticisms are subjective, and individual experiences with the software may vary.

Mostafa
Accountant in Ägypten
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Basecamp

Kommentare: A wonderful and very special experience. I loved this application since I used it. Because there are different functions in it, and it cannot perform several roles in one application

How to navigate between tasks and projects within the application is very wonderful, as well as how to manage tasks, set appointments and tasks, and communicate with workers, very wonderful. It was a unique experience

Managing the many and large tasks and projects within the application is not at a very high level. I hope it will improve in the future

Matt
Software Developer in USA
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Basecamp - Streamlined Collaboration and Project Management Made Easy

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Basecamp has been instrumental in streamlining our team's collaboration and project management efforts. Its intuitive user interface and robust feature set have greatly improved communication, task management, and document organization within our projects. The ability to access Basecamp on mobile devices has been a game-changer for remote work scenarios. While there was a slight learning curve initially, the platform's ease of use and effective collaboration features have made it an invaluable tool for our team. We highly recommend Basecamp for teams seeking a comprehensive and user-friendly project management solution that simplifies collaboration and boosts productivity.

Simplified Collaboration: Basecamp provides a centralized platform for teams to collaborate, eliminating the need for scattered communication channels. Message boards, chat rooms, and direct messaging facilitate seamless and transparent team communication.Intuitive User Interface: Basecamp's user-friendly interface makes it easy for both new and experienced users to navigate the platform. The clean design and straightforward layout contribute to a smooth user experience.

Learning Curve: Basecamp's extensive features may have a slight learning curve for new users. Some users might require time to familiarize themselves with the platform and its capabilities.Limited Integration Options: Basecamp's integration options are not as extensive compared to some other project management tools. Integrations with popular apps and services could be expanded to enhance workflow efficiency.

Udit
Software Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effective Tool To Keep Every Tasks And Teams Organized

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I can easily check what activities have been finished, what projects are active, and which documents have received approval. Any client can easily log on to the software and browse the projects. Additionally, it is simple to comprehend and use for new team members as needed. The notification system is also quite helpful for informing us of team updates.

It provides a number of features for file organization and sharing, which greatly facilitates teamwork. We were able to consolidate all project-related communications and duties in one location, making it simple to update everyone on the project's status. In one location, we can make task lists, share files, send messages, and establish deadlines. Additionally, it included a time monitoring function that allowed us to monitor the amount of time spent on each activity or project, which enhanced our budgeting and planning.

There are fewer third-party apps and services that it integrates with. It would be excellent if it allowed for the simple completion of other activities and the attachment of large files. The platform occasionally loads quite slowly.

Serena
Serena
Product Marketing Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter

Basecamp review.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My team has found Basecamp to be a game-changer for all of our project management process. Thanks to its user-friendly interface and intuitive features, we've been able to streamline all project communication, eliminate missed deadlines, and consolidate all project-related information in one central location. Overall, Basecamp has significantly increased our efficiency and productivity.

I must say that Basecamp's to-do list feature has been an outstanding aspect of my experience with this software. The feature allows me to break down tasks into projects and further segment projects into different phases. Additionally, it permits me to assign due dates, add comments, and attach files to my project to-do list, and also assign multiple users to a task. Whenever I manage a project, I typically obtain a summary of all team accomplishments at the end of a workday by merely checking the to-do-list activity view.

One of the significant drawbacks of using Basecamp as a project management tool is its limited project views. Although Basecamp's default Calendar view is beneficial, it does not match the efficacy of using Kanban board or Gantt chart for managing my projects.

King
King
CEO in Südafrika

Basecamp, the Management Champ

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Basecamp has been a valuable project management tool for my business, helping me to stay organized and efficient in my work.

The platform's project management features, such as to-do lists, messaging, and file sharing, have greatly improved our ability to work together on complex projects, while its reporting and tracking capabilities have given me valuable insights into our progress and performance.

For businesses with more complex project management needs, other platforms may offer more advanced functionality and customization options.

Reelika
Coach in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Great tool for small business owners

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our team loves it, because we are all remote and otherwise it would be challenging to communicate and get things done on time.

It makes our teamwork and communication streamline and easy

Everyone in the team has to sign up and learn new features

Dimpi
Dimpi
CA in Indien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review For Basecamp

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Best software and handy in remote work and team communication, User-friendly interface, support integration with multiple third party softwares

There is nothing to dislike about Basecamp

Daniel
Executive Producer in USA

(BC3) A friendly project management tool

Kommentare: Basecamp is a great way to collaborate with clients and teams still. The nature of direct 1-1 communications means it will never compete with Slack in terms of moment to moment integration (We dont use campfires or pings or whatever they are called), especially since we do a lot of work in JIRA and therefore our project and process are already disconnected (I could see Campfire being more useful if we were more actively using Basecamp). For now, it serves as a place to post assets for review and archival to the client, as well as a place to post longer messages, like meeting notes in a way that is organized and contextual.

The reintroduction of client permissions made BC3 instantly more usable as it reintroduced the collaborative nature that wa a hallmark of this product (The "clientside" approach was garbage) Basecamp offers a clean and approachable structure to project management. It is not intended for software development really, but can be used to run a project or even as a company hub (we use it for both, though in full honesty we have mostly transitioned to slack).

As above, the initial clientside approach was really underwhelming. It worked for specific low-touch clients, but if you were actively collaborating, it was offputting and cumbersome. It can be sort of cumbersome to navigate files, and I wish there were data integrations to link Google Shared drives

Bethany
Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My, well, base camp for client communications!

Kommentare: I create an individual Basecamp project for each of my clients to handle communication, deadlines, and file-sharing. Basecamp is the only project management software I've found that really excels at being used in a client-facing manner. I can get clients set up within minutes without confusing or overwhelming them.

My use of Basecamp is unique in that I personally don't need project management software as much as a client communication interface, and Basecamp is perfect for that! My work requires me to implement deadlines for both my team and my clients, and Basecamp allows me to clearly communicate that entire timeline while keeping all files and communication in one place. It really is a perfect "home base"!

I'd love to be able to customize which projects we receive updates on! Instead of just choosing email updates or no email updates, it would be great to have a newsfeed of only starred projects or even the ability to designate and filter by role within a project. I also feel that the jump between Basecamp Personal and Basecamp Business is a bit too stark. I'd love to see, say, a Basecamp Entrepreneur option in between aimed at companies that don't need unlimited features and can't afford the $99 monthly price point. Basecamp 2's "10 projects for $20/month" package would be an ideal model!

Chuck
Music director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Basecamp is irreplaceable! Trust me, we actually tried too Lol!

Kommentare: We use base camp for each department. Every team has their own project. Within each project is every teams important training documents documents, files, and weekly tasks. We use the ping feature for group messages. It has made file sharing very easy. Many of our documents have to be referenced by several different at various times throughout the year. Basecamp makes it simple to keep up with these documents.

Basecamp has been an amazing product for us for years now! It allows us to manage projects in events by keeping to do lists, files, and instructions all in one place.The team I manage uses it to assign tasks, communicate between team members and keep up with conversations so we can reference them later, and , keep track of files and receipts. Every document and system that our team members need access to can be attained in one place. There is a little bit of a learning curve at first but it makes sense very quickly the more you use it.

There is a little bit of a learning curve at first but it makes sense very quickly the more you use it. There are really only two things that I dislike about Basecamp but I’ve learned to live with them for now. 1.). There is a great variety of ways to send communication. You can send a ping (which is kind of like an instant message), You can make a comment on the general message board of each project, you can comment on the calendar item, you can comment on the task item itself, and you can comment on individual files you add. At first it seems real handy but once you start adding multiple projects it can sometimes be difficult to go back and figure out where a conversation happened. Thankfully the search icon works rather well in these instances but not always. The way we have gotten around this is to make sure our Team is clearly instructed on what features we will use to communicate various kinds of information. 2.) there is a feature called haystack. This functions as your personal inbox letting you know what due dates are approaching, what tasks were recently assigned, and what conversations have happened recently that you need to be part of. However, once you click on an item it disappears immediately from your inbox. So when you see something important, you need to respond or add a personal to do immediately. I wish it didn’t delete until you told it to delete like a normal email inbox. This way you could come back to the message and deal with it at a better time.

Lawrence
Account Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The hub for all great quality projects

Kommentare: Our experience with Basecamp has been very positive. It has been a greatly important tool for the management of efficient and timely projects. The features within Basecamp have been positively used by the vast majority of our clients and create a really collaborative and team-like feel around the projects.

The best thing about Basecamp is that it provides a secure and easily accessible central hub for your project. It is easy to invite all key project stakeholders and has features that allow for quick and easy discussion around the project, easy communications of important notices and action points and acts as a central storage place that gives everyone oversight to essential project documents and files. Basecamp also provides an accurate project timeline based around the actions of the individuals who use it, meaning that assists with project traceability and track. In addition it will also send automated reminders to the inboxes of those registered which is a fantastic feature for keeping on top of all project details. These reminder emails can be customised to specific individuals which means you can easily reach/remind/engage with the action point owner.

The main frustration with Basecamp is the updating of personnel profiles when the original creator has left the company. For example, I have needed to update the job titles and email addresses associated with people for accounts I have inherited after my predecessor has left the company. However, this action is blocked as I was not the original creator which was highly frustrating.

Jonathan
Lead Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great choice for team discussion, file sharing and basic task tracking

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great. We were using a custom-built tool for team communication, but ultimately decided that Basecamp just has more features and will save us a lot of cash in the long run versus building the tool ourselves. It's nice that there is a flat charge for the service, instead of charging by the user like some other services do. This saves us a considerable amount of money.

It was very easy to setup and get going. We just invited our team members in with each of their email addresses and it handled the rest. Our entire team found it easy to create their account or do a social login. We use it primarily as a message board and chat system on our team. I really like how the entire message board is searchable, which is useful for finding things later on. "Remember when we talked about XYZ", and you can just search for XYZ and it shows up quickly. The calendar and file sharing has also come in handy for simple things, though it's not as robust as using something like Google Calendar or Google Drive. Basecamp also has a useful API that we've used to pull some data out of their system and display it in our other systems. The mobile app works great. It's probably one of the best designed apps I've ever used, to be honest. It makes it easy to talk with the team while on-the-go.

I was hoping for some kind of wiki system to be included with Basecamp. You can kinda make up your own wiki using specific categories on the message board and file sharing, but it's not quite the same. A wiki would be really helpful for internal documentation.

Ellie
Project Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Really Good Project Management Tool!

Kommentare: Bringing Basecamp into the organization wasn’t difficult. The system was easy and simple to integrate. My team loves it! We hare very satisfied with Basecamp.

Prior to basecamp, my organization was unorganized and working organically, there was no structure or timelines to our projects. Basecamp brought all that and MORE! It’s so simple to use and assign team members the tasks. It has a great user interface structure. There’s not a day that goes by where I’m not on Basecamp. It made such a positive impact in my organization!

When it comes to tracking, Basecamp doesn’t give a good overview of this. You need to consistent check what tasks have been completed and which ones aren’t. I hope they make an improvement on the Gantt Charts along with full project reports!

Digital COnsultant in Australien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Organising the mess!

Kommentare: There is a distinct before and after Basecamp in our lives. After the implementation, we noticed a distinct improvement, not just in the output, but also in team culture and job satisfaction.
Basecamp helped to clear the mess that project communications were. While we still work a lot of hours, we now streamline it better.

Centralise all traffic, in-house and with clients.

It is a single approach to Project Management. The client side could be more developped as well.

Jason
Jason
Partner in USA

Making project management easier

Kommentare: Overall, Basecamp is a solid product that I use almost daily to manage projects. I haven't had any major issues with the software but would like to be able to easily reference tips and tricks to improve my workflow.

The ability to collaborate with other people on my team on task management is critical to making sure the work is done on time. Basecamp also allows me to communicate with clients and vendors on project specifics tasks and goals which means less time writing emails and more time getting things accomplished.

The user interface is a little too bare-bones, and things aren't always intuitive. I would like to see more tips on how to set projects up and manage them properly.

Kamila
Kamila
Founder & CEO ¿ Business Coach | Marketing Strategist | Online Training for Coaches & Experts in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great for client management and projects

Kommentare: It helps us keep the communication with clients in one place versus using email which is helpful. I wish they had a free version though. I like the style and branding of the app, but if I wasn't using it for client work I doubt I'd be using it for my own projects.

- The interface is fun to navigate, it's just pleasant to look at. I like all the little buttons, the way that the check marks are designed, it's fun to comment and check things off. I'm a big nerd when it comes to the actual enjoyment of a platform. The brand is on point. - I like that you can set up different sections for todo's versus having them all be in place. It's also helpful to have a separate files section and discussions section for things not related to specific to-do's although we do rarely use them with my clients. - I see they have an option to use Clientside where the client doesn't get to see all the things in Basecamp, and they can still use email primarily when it comes to the communication. I personally don't use this option and we just have the client in their own Basecamp but it's a great option for folks if they don't want their clients IN the actual project. - It's easy to attach images, write quick comments, and send pings to team members.

- The price point, it's obviously not a free option like Trello or others and it is the same in terms of quality as those two except for the design and having clients in there. - It can get confusing for the client. They don't know where to go. - Sometimes we don't know where to write things, there are too many options for communication and discussion which makes the organization of our conversations a bit trickier to manage. - I wish it was possible to see a visual representation of the deadlines for each task, like a gantt chart or something. I feel like Asana has more options when it comes to all of that and it's easier to organize things.

Walter
E-Commerce Manager in Pakistan
Groߟhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Organizational Tool - but not export or import friendly

Kommentare: Overall, Basecamp is a good solution easy to manage but its inability to export into different formats, which its competitors do provide, might cause most of their users to switch to another platform, like us. Apart from the issue highlighted above, I think basecamp is a great tool to add, update, notify and manage any task, be it tech-related or sales related. As I have been through technical support, sales and then e-commerce sales of my company I think this tool would be very handy.

It is easy to enter, search and assign tasks in this online tool. As an E-Commerce Manager, I find it easy to enter our online order information, keep track of them with due dates, assign tasks to my team members and update our higher management on the goals and their progress.

The Export feature of this online tool is the worst!! I have tried contacting their support about exporting my tasks to excel or CSV format and they informed me that they do not have that option. We receive over 200 to 600 + orders a month which we have to keep track of, this helps us do that, but when our account manager asks me to get him details of orders then my life goes to hell. It takes me 2-4 days to extract all the data and organize it and send it to our accounts manager. This is the RED Flag for me for this software, I have my team looking at other options to switch to, however, if they do incorporate it, I have no problem sticking to Basecamp. Another thing I would like to point out, which is not a red flag or an issue but in the last month we had basecamp service unavailable or crash twice. Since it is a company solution, we are using, and I have been using it for the past 3 years, I never had seen this issue, maybe an upgrade in their services or some other bug is causing this but it did happen. Hope it does not happen again as it will affect our work seriously.

Kim
Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter

Fixed our team!

Kommentare: This program solves our disorganization and order of operations issues we were having.

I think the most impactful part of the program is that now everything is in one place and everything is accountable for I'm bored. You no longer have to worry if you directed someone to do something and if they completed or not. This now helps to get everything organized and in order as if there was an employee they're performing all of the work.

I haven't done anything that we liked least about it yet play the but we do like the improvements because we had tried it a few years ago and it didn't work as well as it does now for our company.

Hochschulbildung, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for Project Management

Kommentare: Love basecamp. Easiest software to use to project manage. We use this every single day. Don't foresee that changing anytime soon!

Such an easy way to communicate with teammates on a project, track our progress, share files, and project manage. We also use the basecamp calendar to track all of our marketing emails, social media ads/posts, print marketing, and events. It allows for easy "Traffic control" of marketing efforts. I also love that when you want to communicate on a project/task, you may have for example 10 teammates on the project but you can pick for your email notification of the new message/post to only go to specific individuals among those 10 included so it still tracks the conversation but only notifies those needed without overwhelming others with tons of email notifications.

Honestly nothing. This software has so much to offer and they have amazing notifications and tutorials that are 5min or less to learn more to better project manage and take advantage of everything it has to offer. If anything (and to be honest - perhaps they have it and i just dont realize), it would be great to have a quick way to review marketing pieces and comment on needed updates/changes made to a document vs. as almost like a "chat"... we separately use inmotion to review marketing pieces while also using basecamp to project manage.

Christopher
Founder & CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We would be a Mess without It

Kommentare: Despite my complaint about Discussions, I REALLY love this product and honestly cant' see how we could keep organized with the complexity of our projects without it. I know there are other products that do similar things in different ways, but you guys hit perfectly on providing exactly the functionality we need without a lot of extra fluff. We use Basecamp B2 BTW and not B3 because we don't need all the additional fluff of B3. We have other products to handle chat (like Skype etc) so there was nothing about B3 that we needed. WE LOVE BASECAMP B2 !!!

I love the ease of use, and the how it allows us to keep very complex projects organized via the To-dos etc. I love the fact it lets our teams collaborate in a single location and keep everything related to a project organized. (We use Basecamp B2 FYI)

DISCUSSIONS. If I had a way to turn off the ability to start a new discussion I would. I like the fact the discussion area shows the chronological listing of activities, but I DO NOT like the concept of a discussion. Everything we do in Basecamp is in the TO-DO section because you can assign ownership and due dates. A DISCUSSION on the other hand, cannot be assigned to someone or a date added. Anything we need to discuss, can be done inside a specific TO-DO item and at the point someone needs to take action it can then be assigned to someone for ownership. A discussion without the ability to assign ownership and a time element is Just a bunch of talking and worthless to a business. I'm also continually having customers go out there and open new discussions when they want something instead of opening a to-do because discussions are the first thing they see. If I could turn off the ability to open a new discussion I would. Because of the issue I just mentioned, it would be VERY HELPFUL if there was an easy way to move an item from a DISCUSSION to a TO-DO. That would make it easy to deal with the situation if someone opened a discussion instead of a to-do and also would make logical sense that people are talking about something for a long time (Discussing it) and then when it's time to get off their butt and do something they could move it to a to-do (have the history of the discussion) and assign ownership.