Über Trello

Trello ist ein visuelles Collaboration-Tool, das auf spielerische und flexible Weise eine gemeinsame Perspektive für dein Team bei jedem Projekt schafft.

Erfahre mehr über Trello

Zeigt 16.765 Bewertungen

Ty C.
Lead Business Systems Analyst
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"My favorite personal project management tool ever!"

Kommentare: It always does exactly what i need it to do. Never dealt with bugs, sync issues. Provides me a lot of relief managing my day to day. No matter what device i am near i can add something to a list and continue along.

Vorteile: I have used many different project management/personal organization tools and none of them ever seemed to "stick" until Trello came along. The app is fantastically built with an incredible UX no matter the device. They haven't overloaded it with unnecessary extra junk and i appreciate that. They stick to their core mission and do the right things really, really well and it's because of that i still use it. Using it as a collaborative tool is also great. It might not be DevOps and some people may knock it for that but there is definitely a place for it in an agile organization.

Nachteile: I personally don't consider this a criticism but i could see how some would say its not good enough as an enterprise project management tool. I can understand where they are coming from BUT my primary use of this platform is personal project management and task management. I also think most projects could easily employ a agile model facilitated by Trello but it's really a personal preference.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Digital Content Manager
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2020

"Good collaboration tool with a lot of features to keep you organized"

Kommentare: We used to use Microsoft Excel for our e-learning design projects, but there was a lot of overhead involved in creating the project forms in Excel. Trello mostly works for our purposes right out of the box, so we were able to dive into a new process without spending a ton of time defining the process up front.

Vorteile: Trello supports our e-Learning design process by providing a central place to store and discuss the design for a particular learning engagement. It is user-friendly even for folks who are not particularly tech-savvy. It runs quickly and doesn't require any software installation. It can also be used for a variety of projects, from tracking a product roadmap or personal to-do list to creating new content for our learning platform.

Nachteile: A lot of the useful features require a paid account or a certain amount of Trello Gold to use. So all of the features are not available right out of the box. It also forces a design layout that is vertical, as opposed to our learning platform content which is arranged horizontally. So it is not as flexible as we would like.

• Bewertet am 17.6.2020
Chaya W.
Trainee Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2019

"Trello - Managing projects sophisticatedly"

Kommentare: Trello is becoming one of the most popular project management tools with its facilities like file uploading , adding due dates, color labels . Also Trello can be used with many devices like phones , computers or tablets. These facilities have attracted the users and it has become more popular among the users.

Vorteile: Trello is a one of the most popular web based project management tool used in these days. Because of its attractive visual and high adaptability it has become more and more popular. Through Trello people wo are scattered on different geographical areas yet working on the same project can get together and continue their work without any obstacles. The application provides the ability to transfer files among the team members and users can put cards to mark the work to do. Also each card is assigned a color label according to the priority of each task. Because of the colored label facility users may not miss dead lines. When a card is created user is given a chance to add due date . When the time is close color of the card turns in to yellow and once the date is passed it will automatically turn in to red. This method helps the user not to miss the dead lines. Also Trello can be used on many platforms like computers , tablets and even on the phones.

Nachteile: In order to use Trello users need to have a proper internet connection. Without a proper network connection users cannot use the application. Trello is more suitable for simple projects with in a small scale. It is not suitable for big projects with many teams . Users can only upload files up to 10MB for each attachment. Files bigger than 10MB cannot be upload if you are a basic member. Only business class and gold members can attach files up to 250MB.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Best task manager"

Kommentare: So far is free, so it also has the best relationship price/quality you can find.

Vorteile: By far this is the easiest to use task manager in the market. It is very intuitive and easy to use without missing functionality. I've used for several projects big and small and never failed me.

Nachteile: The only drawback I see is that after you create a task you must go back to add information, this is something that should be done in one step instead of two.
It has less features than JIRA, but most JIRA features are of not use for me, so I can't complain for this, but if you are looking for a JIRA drop-in replacement, this is not the software you are looking for.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Bashanganyi M.
MD
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2020

"My every day"

Kommentare: Having used it for years, I like its simplicity. It's fairly easy to onboard other users I want to collaborate with. They come into my ecosystem

Vorteile: It is my dashboard that enables me to keep track of mulitple businesses, employees, clients, partners. In simple words, it keeps me sane.

Nachteile: Dont like that it was bought by Atlassian, but thats not a feature. Just dont like change, especially when it just works.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2020
Konstantine T.
product designer
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2020

"Beloved Integrations"

Vorteile: One of the best things in Trello is integrations you can use it as a database for your website with zappier it's priceless how much you can do with automating at first you are going small and in the end, its become a big thing.

Nachteile: I know that you need to be very careful when you have such amount of users but UI seems to be quite out dates for now and to have decent timeline visualization of the tasks I know that there are plugins for that but to make quality one would be great.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2020
Joshua V.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2020

"Perfect for project management, and working with a client's team"

Kommentare: Trello is a pleasure to use, and I use the software constantly. It helps me work with my client's contractors in an efficient way, it also helps me knock out projects quicker when i'm the only contracted worker a client has hired. It increases my execution speed by allowing me to chop up the steps, and execute them in a logical fashion.

Vorteile: My favorite part about trello is how unlike other project management software it is easy for new clients to pick up and understand. I personally use trello to help me complete tasks in a logical order for projects i'm working on. I also use trello when I am working with a client who has multiple employees, or contractors working on a different part of the project than I am. It helps me share tasks with those contractors so we can complete a bigger job, such as completing a funnel.

Nachteile: I don't have much to dislike about this software honestly, it's easy to use, has a freemium option, an amazing app, and runs very fast.

• Bewertet am 19.4.2020
Luca G.
Developer
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2020

"Esy to use and I like there is a free plan"

Kommentare: I use Trello to manage tasks with my team and clarify with other teams what we are doing. For me, it is super useful to manage tasks of the week, but it is a bit confusing to manage long term features. The main issue is that a lot of the time I wrongly delete the description and the title, so I prefer to use comments.

Vorteile: Easy to use; templates are the best way to interact with different boards; free plan; bitbucket powerup; comments in the cards;

Nachteile: Limitations to powerup usage; it is confusing to manage multiple boards; it is not easy to search archived cards; cards description has no history and it is super easy to lose it;

• Bewertet am 10.5.2020
Smiten K.
Software Developer
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2020

"Trust worthy Project Management System"

Kommentare: Overall experience with this s/w is quite impressive till now am using this software.I just wanna say if you have strong requirement use this project management system you can easily deliver your product on time.

Vorteile: The most important thing i'd like is to define no of task i can define, set priority as per our time limitation and last is UI. UI is very user friendly if non tech person see the UI than he/she will easily identify the priority of particular task.

Nachteile: till now i didn't found any cons of this software.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2020
Ashley E.
Support Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2020

"Simple storyboarding and online tasks board"

Kommentare: I really enjoy trello and use It weekly for personal IT projects and for managing my personal workload.

Vorteile: I can drag and top all of my stories or tasks to relevant sections which I can title and create as many of that I like. Most of the feature you will require are free to use aswell making this fantastic for personal and small group projects and keeping on top of any administration and management.

Nachteile: Most features are available free of charge however you cannot try the premium for the features without paying a full subscription price. A 7 day trial might be nice!

• Bewertet am 11.4.2020
Otto R.
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.7.2020

"Get Organized!"

Kommentare: This software has been our go to. We are able to track our multiple projects with ease, and navigate through things that would slip through the cracks otherwise using Trello. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: Trello is an excellent card based organization software that fit my company very well. I run an architecture company and with so many projects to run and keep track of having a website that shows all of the projects, and their status, as well as inviting clients to use to keep track of projects, is a necessity. Trello does this with ease, and the interface is easy to navigate and fall in love with. Similar software like basecamp may have more features, but the general ease of use of Trello we find to be much better.

Nachteile: The ability to search through the software is a bit daunting. Having everything critically organized is a must, and coming up with an organizational strategy that works for you is a must.

• Bewertet am 15.7.2020
Miriam C.
Proposal Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2020

"Trello helps me to be productive in my working life"

Kommentare: It is an excellent application that allows us to achieve the established objectives by being more productive. It is an ideal tool for all professionals who often plan short or long-term projects.
Trello has made it easier for me to achieve my goals. In my work, it has allowed me to obtain better results, and It prevents me from forgetting any activity. I work with efficiency, productivity, and organization, I don't waste time locating any task. Trello has the necessary tools to make project planning easier. What I like about Trello is that it helps me to take advantage of my time since I am clear about what I have to do, it is an app that motivates me to start and finish what I propose, both in my work and my personal life.

Vorteile: Trello makes the implementation of the projects more organized, allows better monitoring so that the proposed objectives are obtained, I like that I can register my projects and add the necessary tasks by organizing each one of them. We use Trello in my organization to make better use of time, this productivity app helps us to have control of habits and thus be able to achieve goals, in my work team we not only organize the tasks that we have to do daily but also, the break times. I use Trello not only in my work but also for my personal goals and tasks since it helps me to plan my projects, divide them into batch work and reach the goals that I set for myself.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like about Trello is that the cell phone version doesn't have all the tools of the browser version; for example, to delete boards and to see other operations it cannot be done from the mobile app, but I have to do it from the browser.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2020
Rick H.
Directo of sales
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2020

"Just kept growing"

Kommentare: You get a lot for free. I ran my last business on the free version alone. The power-ups really allow great integration and automation

Vorteile: Started with Trello as a free planning and to-do product and it just kept growing and growing and growing. Best part is that unlike some products it kept growing with us becoming part of the daily production and planning process.

Nachteile: My only complaint is that the search feature seems to be a little weak. The ranking of search results seems erratic. eg. if I search ACME inc. you would think the most recent or most frequently accessed cards would come up but they seem almost random.

• Bewertet am 30.6.2020
Jesse L.
Marketing Director
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2020

"Simple team task management - everything we need"

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. We tried asana and Monday.com, which are both very good tools, but for our different use cases - team project management, content management board, idea board, etc - the simplicity of trello was what we needed and get the most benefit from.

Vorteile: Intuitive, straightforward interface is so easy to use. We can set up, share, move, collaborate on and complete tasks very quickly and efficiently. The background customizations are great as well. And the price can't be topped.

Nachteile: Nothing. We tried two others for extended periods of time that sold themselves as having more or better features, but we always came back to trello.

• Bewertet am 1.6.2020
Reinard D.
GM Marketing
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"First to market, but not in first place"

Kommentare: As a personal tool, I can confidently recommend Trello as the free tier provides plenty of room to manage your personal day-to-day tasks. As a professional task or project management platform, there are now better options out there, although there is a big dollop of personal preference involved in these types of software solutions.

Vorteile: Trello is a really good personal and professional task project manager. I've used it in both of these capacities and I must admit, it worked better for me in my personal life than professional. As a personal tool, the free tier is really generous and you'll be able to track, organise and manage daily tasks and projects around the house with ease. As a professional tool, it just didn't quite get there. While the onboarding was really easy and the team got into the swing of it pretty quickly, once we started to integrate into our workflow, there were some hiccups we just couldn't solve. Don't get me wrong, getting boards set up, people assigned to tasks and uploading supporting documents was easy. There are some nice additions like adding designs to boards to give the creative members of your team an outlet to personalise their spaces and the board and task setup results in a really robust and detailed view of what's in your pipeline. The app is a really good partner to the desktop version and let's you do everything from your phone that you could do on the web version, with a caveat here and there.

Nachteile: Once we got into the workflow part we started to realise the limitations of the software on our particular process. To elaborate, we were using the software to manage tasks such as creative output workflow, advertising schedules and external partner projects. Now this is going to be the personal preference part, it just didn't feel natural the way Trello organises these processes. Moving tasks from step-to-step and the way documents were handled within each task/board didn't fit naturally with how we ran high volume task flow. I think in the end, some team members became frustrated with the day-to-day method of manually updating task status and the lack of automation with regards to tasks hitting certain milestones.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Software Developer
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2020

"Trello, the Collaboration Giant"

Kommentare: Trello is helping us to solve the issue of collaboration and time tracking on our projects. We can now easily see work being done by each individual and even the time they spend. It has also solved our communication challenges by automating email notifications

Vorteile: Trello really made our development team work better. The fact that you can line up tasks in lists and set card owners and due dates really did it for us. It is a very easy tool to use as setting up the board is just drag and drop. The vast number of power ups available also allowed us to extend its functionality and get more from the app. Another key feature that we fell in love with is the activity history that allows just a quick glance of recent board activity.Integration with our process was very easy as we follow the Agile methodology

Nachteile: Of the improvements that I think can be done in Trello, one critical one would be native integration with the google calendar. This will be a huge benefit for planning and logging work on the calendar. Another downside is that there is no built in functionality for reporting and a Gantt chart. These would make life easier if added.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2020
Cielle B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2020

"I am getting so much more done"

Kommentare: It was definitely worth the learning curve to figure out the best way for me to use Trello. And it really wasn't all that hard. I had to watch a few tutorials. Plus, because the software is so flexible. even when I made a few mistakes in setting up my first projects, I could easily restructure things within the setup. In other words, I didn't have to start over, I could simply change things as I went forward and noticed the need. This is great because with complex projects, even now that I know the software better, as project needs change, with Trello I can easily modify the tracking system I set up.

Vorteile: Trello's software is very flexible. I can set it up to meet my needs and tailor it to the way I tend to track workflow. Whether a project is big or small, I can easily track the next step or steps needed to be completed to move the project forward. And it offers a simple way to see at a glance all the projects I am currently working on.

Nachteile: Because the software is so flexible and open-ended, it took me a while to understand how to use it. I had been using a different project managing software before Trello. It was much less flexible and as a result, easy to implement "out of the box ". But I quickly ran into its limits. With Trello, it feels like there are no limits but at the same time it took me longer to figure out how to use it."

• Bewertet am 7.5.2020
Lisa C.
Sr Director, HR
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2020

"Worth it!"

Kommentare: I supervise a team of three HR professionals. Our biggest problem in our work execution was determining who was doing what when. I also needed to be able to follow up with them regarding items that had been referred to them for review, or even issues we discussed during our weekly one-on-one meetings. Through Trello, they are able to work on tasks and I can see their updates in the "activity" portion of the Trello card. I also get weekly and daily updates regarding tasks that are due soon. My team -- which was very skeptical about their ability to use Trello -- is very pleased and have even begun making their own boards! The use of Trello has cut down our meetings from hours to a bi-weekly stand-up call of 15 minutes.

Vorteile: Trello gives you great planner options on its FREE version, which is a fantastic value. Other products have free versions that are either barely functional, or have a limited time during which you can use the free version. Trello does not.

Nachteile: Honestly, there is really nothing that I dislike about this software. The only thing that comes close (and is not really a "con") is that there is a slight learning curve in order to leverage many of the extra features. The joy of this is that you can still use Trello with great functionality and never really miss these extra features such as the Butlers or Powerups

• Bewertet am 8.5.2020
Jeff K.
Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2020

"The Best Team Project Management Software"

Kommentare: The training video really helps jump-start you experience and the blogs are fantastic. I share them with the team all the time. I am trying to push all of the important administrative functions of my ministry to the Trello platform for simplicity's sake.

Vorteile: I have a staff of volunteers which means they all have fulltime jobs and work remotely when they work for the Church. Trello is the program that we use the most. It is versatile with all of its different functions and so user friendly. I appreciate the flexibility to integrate with other programs. It makes project management a breeze!

Nachteile: I have yet to discover something I do not like about Trello. Lowering the price is always a win but the present rate is competitive.

• Bewertet am 9.4.2020
Karrie C.
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"Trello Is A Business Must Have"

Kommentare: LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Vorteile: I love the visual boards that are easy to drag and drop, easy learning curve, the ability to add due dates, and checklists. I use it for my business. Each client and subcontractor gets their own board. I love that you can get templates as starting off points. And it's free or inexpensive.

Nachteile: I know there is automation with Butler but haven't figured out how to use it. I wish you could add more storage under the free level. But it's still very inexpensive. I wish I could bring all the board's due dates under one master to do list.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2020
I.T. Project Manager
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2020

"My go-to for team and project management "

Kommentare: I have used Trello for years for personal, academic and professional use. I mostly use it for professional PM for clients and projects and for my NASA L'SPACE work. Use solo or with a team.

Vorteile: It really helps me organize information, tasks and really all aspects of a project. I've used it for years and it just gets better with the add-ons. I use it for professional project management and with my special projects with NASA's L'SPACE program. I use Trello with a premium add-on called PlanWay that adds additional project management tools like Ganntt charting and it makes task assignments and ownership easier for team based projects.

Nachteile: When I first began to use it years ago I jumped in and didn't really both to learn how to use it. If you don't have a method to organize the lists and cards it can get messy and overwhelming. What I learned to do was take a little time to read tutorials and watch some Trello YouTube videos and it helped me organize my information better. That's my advice to new users. Otherwise I have no complaints I love it.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Laura P.
Founder & Owner
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"From sceptic to devotee!"

Kommentare: I use Trello for a wide range of things in my business. Monthly tasks, Sales tracking, production of my YouTube channel, and on and on.

Vorteile: I was hearing things about Trello for a long time before I decided to take the plunge. When I did, I haven't looked back. Trello is, for me, where all of the moving parts of my business come together. It's the easiest way to delegate a clear set of tasks to virtual freelancers as well. If you want your business to grow faster without micro-management then this is absolutely the tool for you!

Nachteile: I have run into trello difficulties when starting some new tasks off in there. I would love some kind of clever template option that gives me alternative ways to use trello depending on what I want to track and manage. Sales funnels are very different to running the production of my YouTube Channel for instance. I've had to do some trial and error which took a bit of time up.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Angelo D.
Software engineer
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Amazing for managing projects and teams"

Kommentare: Overall I used it for 2yrs for work and keeping track of my personal stuff as well. If you want something easy to use and simple and be up and running quick use trello.

Vorteile: I liked how easy it was to use the product and get up and running. The plugins for github let me track all the pull requests and repos of students to see progress on coding projects.

Nachteile: Github is amazing but they need to add more useful plugins like that and it would be top notch.

Zee G.
Digital Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Perfect for Small Team Project Management"

Kommentare: I love it! :) It's one of the best project management tools for projects that require flexibility and I really enjoy working with Trello.

Vorteile: - Trello is extremely user-friendly. I have been using it for many years (over 6) and I love the direction the company's going.
- I love products that have a good design. Trello is one of those, where you can easily customize the look and feel, add labels (including those with color-blind people! very thoughtful!), and cute Taco the dog stickers.
- You can create as many boards with as many columns as you need and share them with different people. Currently, I have 3 major projects from absolutely different industries and require different workflows, but all that could easily be set up in Trello within a few minutes.
- You can attach documents to the tasks, link files, create checklists, tag fellow teammates, etc. - there is a multitude of useful features - and that's only in the FREE version! The Premium version has even more functionality (but I haven't used it :)

Nachteile: Having worked with two Atlassian's products - JIRA and Trello, I miss the JIRA's sprints (perhaps that's available in the premium version of Trello, but, as I said above, I haven't used it.) That way, it's easy to create reports for the management when you have a completed sprint and the few tasks that are moved further along. It's also easier to plan the work ahead with sprints. Oh well.

Dima S.
Graphic Designer
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Great project managing tool for freelancers and teams"

Kommentare: I'm a freelance graphic designer, working remotely with clients all over the globe. Trello allows me to keep track of all tasks I'm working on with clients, and keep discussions focussed. I can't imagine managing a complex project over email any more. Also it allows me to cut most meeting calls, as most of things could be discussed directly in Trello.

Vorteile: It's very flexible, very easy to use. It's possible to set up a Kanban style flow, or any other way you find useful. One of the biggest advantages that it has quite functional free plan. This allows me to invite my clients to the boards and manage complex projects without any financial investment.
It has a mobile app which helps to keep track of tasks when i'm on the go.

Nachteile: With time I learned that Trello works best when we setup certain rules or scenarios of how tickets are created and managed. So it needs a bit of setting up to do in the beginning, and understanding GTD and Kanban helps. I have to agree on how we would use the board with my clients and team so we don't clutter the boards. But once we get the system working for us it works perfectly.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020