Über Webex

Triff dich über jedes beliebiges Desktop-, Browser-, Mobil- oder Videogerät mit beliebigen Personen von überall auf der Welt.

Erfahre mehr über Webex

As a part of University community, I enjoy the paid version for free. It is good for holding meetings with a very large attendees.

I was just annoyed once to see how badly the outlook worked with it.

Bewertungen zu Webex

Webex hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 513 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Webex bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (6 513)

Samuel
Samuel
Investment Analyst in Kenia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Webex is always at your aid for all communication needs

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Webex finds it use in our organization as a unified communication product that helps us communicate both internally between employees and externally with clients, existing customers and potential leads. I can describe the overall experience as an incredible one with full satisfaction.

I like that when you have Webex, you don't need any other communication product since it gives you all communication functions at your disposal from a single central software. From meetings, calling both audio and video, instant messaging, online events, presentations all from a single product so no shifting between multiple products. Its accessible from multiple devices and from any location thus even promoting remote usage. It has very effective security and privacy features to protect your communications from any form of intrusion. The interaction features like Q&A and polling helps have engaging events by allowing audience participations.

Webex is a simple to use tool, has good quality and clear video and audio and unifies all communication channels. In such a product, i find nothing to like least about it.

valerio
CEO in Italien
Internet, Selbstständig

Good but poor in same

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: good but not the best. Is the best for server, personalisation of interface, but is expensive for number of participants and a little heavy to run

Meeting interface, good stability for streaming server, general quality, great personalisation for interface

Expensive for number of participant, no personalisation in making event, access interface with password not useful in big events

TECHNICAL PROJECT COORDINATOR in Rumänien
Telekommunikation, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Only video conferencing

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Not bad but could be better.

I cannot say I didn t like Webex. It was a nice tool, the quality of audio and video was always good, no matter where if I logged from home office or headquarter of the company.

I wouldn't neccesarly classify it as a con, but I would like to have more functionalities embedded. I think it is better whe you have a tool and you can message, call or have a video conference in the same place. Webex is also not that user friendly as Teams or Slack.

Goran
Owner in Kroatien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great video conferencing tool

Kommentare: We use Webex for all of our scrum meetings. It is a tool that is good for that specific job and I prefer using it for the scrum ceremonies over Slack and similar services. Whenever I need a quick call, though, it's so much easier to just click a button in Slack than go through sharing a room link in Webex.

Webex is a good tool for video conferencing. It does that particular job probably the best of all tools I used so far.

Other than video conferencing, all the little things that come with that are actually slightly worse than in the competitors. My particular grief is the annotation (screen drawing) tool that is very unintuitive, gets interrupted whenever the presenter does anything, and requires special permissions to use.

Maite
Maite
Software Developer in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

A system that allows an accessible technological communication

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: In general, my experience has been good because it is understood really quickly how it works, there are functions that allow it to be a tool that can be used by professionals in financial areas, such as marketing or any other, it offers a series of extensive capabilities in terms of communications by video and audio

This tool allows professionals to be able to schedule meetings quickly with the help of functions that allow interactions to be more personal regardless of distance, it also has a panel that is easy to understand and functions such as video recording or sending files that make it even more functional for organizations

I have no criticism about the functions of this tool, I consider that it is one of the most used in the world and that it allows professionals to meet without having to be present

Khothatso
Khothatso
Freelancer in Südafrika
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great platform for Team Meetings

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Webex is a great app for team collaboration and communication. Video conferences are a breeze and it is easy to set up and use and you can customize it however you want. I really like the noise cancellation feature that it comes with to reduce background noise and enhance audio. this platform has really helped in enhancing team communication with my colleagues because it is inclusive so It doesn't matter where you are, you can get the same user experience as everyone. What I also like about it is that you have the option to use the web version and not install the app. I recommend it to anyone looking for an app where you can have team communication.

I don't have anything that I dislike about the app. It's great.

Eric
Eric
Financial Accounting Manager in Kenia

An excellent Video conferencing tools

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

HD video is clear and of very high quality. Screen sharing is a great deal especially for online meetings where you can do presentations by sharing screen. 30 days free trial is a great feature. Easy to use and set up. Compatible with many devices like phones, tablets, laptops etc making it very convenient to work remotely. I am able to hold meetings and invite a large number of attendees and the minutes/ meeting durations are not limited unlike competitors

There’s nothing I dislike. I love Webex

Roxana Georgiana
Roxana Georgiana
Demand manager in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

A complete app for internal and external comms

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We used it successfully at work until has been replaced with Slack. I found it useful because it can be used to dial numbers and can support a conference.

It’s not as fancy as Slack, and not as comfortable as Teams. The biggest weakness is the chat, from my point of view.

Sophie
Sophie
Financial Advisor in Kenia
Versicherung, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Customer Experience

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

customer support are very efficient and well conversant with the software hence sorting queries fast. Reduces wait time and helps customer centers reply on time. 24/7 self service with virtual and voice agents is very effective. It’s customizable to the users liking or needs

Nothing to dislike yet, I have not encountered any hardship when using Webex

Olivia
Olivia
Network Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Highly Interactive and engaging meetings

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Webex has been suitable for all communications at work. The software is very efficient for communication and has been a very valuable asset to our teams. It has elevated our productivity to top levels.

Has an audience polling feature that's of great value in understanding how engaging your meetings were. The Instant messaging feature is gold. Audio quality for online meetings is unmatched.

Limited ways for participants to join a meeting. Comprehending how breakout sessions work was quite a task.

Corporate Communications in Griechenland

Covers my company's online events needs. There's room for improvement.

Kommentare: I’m using Webex for about two years having experience mostly from the admin side.
The software company I work for used to host annual on-site events targeting to inform its users community for the new developments and updates. Due to the pandemic we’re forced to cancel all the physical events and start searching platforms that support olnine events hosting. We concluded to Webex.
We use Webex to host internal meetings, but also online events.
Based on my experience, the process of creating a Webex meeting using the new interface is simple and quick. There’s also the option to save my own templates with default fields. It is possible to set up a recurring Meeting and what is really helpful is that Meetings support breakout sessions (separate rooms with different topics during the meeting). The “Polls” feature helps us take feedback during our student online trainings.
What would be nice is if the Host of a Meeting could watch the all the screens of the attendees at the same time.
About the “Events (Classic)” feature I’ll list some Advantages and Disadvantages below.
Advantages:
- Automatic invitation sending to the invited attendees through the platform.
- Update the participants for potential changes in one step
- Easy and quick users’ role management
- Option for feedback form after the end of the event
- Detailed reports
- Responsive support team
Disadvantages
- Quite complicated Event

- Automatic invitation sending to the invited attendees through the platform. - Option for reguired registration which enables the particpants’ behavior tracking - Update the participants for potential changes in one step - Easy and quick users’ role management - Option for feedback form after the end of the event - Detailed reports - Responsive support team

- Quite complicated Event setup - It is not possible to setup reccuring Events (there’s the solution of creating a list of events but that means that I must create each event separately). - The option of “Background music” (during breaks) is not supported (sound breaks) - The users logging in using their browser are facing sound and video-flow issues. - The Panelists that don’t run a temporary application have limited access to some tools/features. - Users of MS-DOS have reported several issues. - The videos don’t play in full-width and that makes impossible for us to host pre-recorded presentations.

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

It's simple to use and facilitates teamwork

Kommentare: Using Webex, video conferencing is a simple and straightforward process. I've used Webex to participate in interviews and instructional webinars, among other things. Installation and use across many devices is really simple and functional.

Its user role administration is simple to use, and its functions are not complicated, but rather straightforward. When preparing a presentation, I really appreciate the annotate feature. Additionally, the program offers real-time translation as well as subtitling capabilities. I appreciate that the program is simple to set up and that it is simple to communicate with colleagues all around the world.

When used on mobile devices, it does not function correctly. When I have computer troubles (not software problems), I attempt to utilize Webex on my cell phone, but it doesn't work very well. Unfortunately, I am unable to function correctly.

Scott
Director Financial Optimization in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Versatile tool for today's business environment!

Kommentare: Business problems are really discussed in the "pros" section above. Many in our company are now able to work from home for multiple days of the week on a permanent basis. Having a tool like Webex helps make this possible and I see it leading to cost savings as office space shrinks in the future. I'm very happy with the tool and enjoy its use.

With the new work from home push brought on from the COVID 19 pandemic, we needed to find tools that would facilitate the new normal. Webex is a great tool that we use for multiple applications. 1. We use this for internal chat back and forth within the company. This tool provides instant messaging that is faster than e-mail and more likely to be read by the user. 2. It is very good for web conferencing. This tool and others like it save on travel costs by allowing group meetings with people from all over the world to collaborate - face to face if the cameras are used. It is so much better than the expensive, clunky video conferencing equipment from 10-15 years ago. In addition to the web conferences, you can share your screen and do a live demo when conducting training on an ERP or other software applications. 3. VOIP - for me, working from home is a mixed blessing. One of the issues I have with working at home is that my cell service is very spotty in my home (we have cut the cord and only have cellular) Using Webex for VOIP yields a clearer signal than my cell phone and the cost is low for the VOIP services. 4. Security - our IT team evaluated this and found it to meet security requirements to allow use. (One of two collaboration/meeting tools allowed)

I don't have much that I dislike on this tool. One thing that can be a problem is that I have multiple tools we use for web conferencing and chat messages. Between checking two chat boxes plus e-mail and handling live calls and web conferences, it is easy to miss a message with so many ways to send them. I sometimes fail to see that I have a Webex message until hours or sometimes days later.

Edgar
Manager in Kolumbien

The brand does matter when you're looking for something good...

Kommentare: I think that Webex seeks to expand its target market, not just be a communications software solution used by large companies with hundreds of employees, but also reach people who need to have quality, secure and reliable communication, which I think is a great Webex initiative. Having access to a top-level communications tool like Webex is fabulous, it's such a complete tool, I'm going to call it powerful, that when you get to use it efficiently you realize that your own activities or business improves, your life becomes easier. for having everything you need to use with all the people you need to communicate with. Webex integrates with many of the software applications that are commonly used today in our work or professional world; promotes the concept of hybrid work (work is not where you go, it's what you do and how you do it), inclusion where language is not a barrier (transcription in real time in more than 100 languages), among other concepts, which I think is a wonderful collaborative tool.

The brand does matter when you are looking for something good, it matters when you are looking for stable environments, reliable communications and available at any time, it does matter when you need support, people who help you in those moments when you really need it. It is not only what you see on your screen as a user or what you can do with the tool, but also what exists behind it, which many times we do not see, we do not know, and therefore we give little or no importance. I have been involved in the world of information technology and communications for years; I do not consider myself a guru, an expert specialist in a subject, but I have had the opportunity to grow professionally alongside companies or brands that today do not need an introduction, they do not need someone like me to speak well of them; For many years they have demonstrated with their position in the market the importance and value they offer in today's life, a life of changes, adaptation, and long-distance communication to be closer each time. There are many Communications tools, many applications that allow calls between users, establish remote meetings, send messages/chat (in fact I think there are many that offer these services), but when someone ask me what I like most about Webex, my answer It's simple and clear: "Webex by Cisco". Webex has the knowledge, experience, technology and support of Cisco, If you're looking for something good for all your communications, Webex is the solution.

Cisco offers robust solutions (Webex is not the exception); from my point of view it has always been characterized by having very good solutions functionally (seek to be powerful and simple at the same time) that fulfill the purpose for which they were developed, hardware and software, and the Cisco's graphical user interfaces (GUI) usually have become so simple (simplified functions in a few buttons or few options) that are not as friendly as they could be. It seems to me the GUI of Webex could be more user-friendly because in my experience many end users need graphic and colorful solutions that make it easier for them to use the tools (our brain works by capturing images among many others), otherwise not everyone will be ready to use Webex even though it is an excellent communications tool.

Felipe
Felipe
AM Sales in Spanien

The professional choice for collaboration

Kommentare: Excellent experience. During the pandemic, there were very specific moments of deterioration of the service as a result of the explosion in the use of this type of tools (it multiplied x10). It is something that affected all online video conferencing and collaboration tools globally. Including Zoom and Microsoft. However, Webex knew better to measure up

I've been using Webex for over a decade. Being a Cisco product gives me the guarantees of being robust, secure and continuously updated. In the last year, many new Artificial Intelligence functions and other interesting features (p.e. simultaneous translation) have been integrated. In addition, it complements very well with the rest of the Cisco portfolio for videoconferencing, voice, contact center, etc.

Little to complain about Webex. Perhaps that is more expensive than other similar options. But it is a product oriented to professional use that is worth what it costs. Security is very important, and that pays for.

papa arona
warehouse officer in Senegal
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

great online meeting tool

Kommentare: Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard. Simply select the "Schedule a Meeting" option, then choose any meeting template to set up a meeting.
Meeting participation and collaboration is also made easy. You can send invitations with instructions to attendees on how to join the meeting in an invitation email, along with the meeting password.
The platform allows you to join the meeting from your computer system, mobile device or video system. You can also join the meeting directly from the browser, without installing the application or creating an account with Webex.
Setting up the webinar is easy, and you can do so directly from the dashboard by clicking on the "Host an event" option. Webex also allows you to record the webinar for later viewing and provides real-time technical support during the webinar.
You can also choose how to connect to audio, mute or unmute your microphone, and turn your video on or off before joining a meeting. In addition, you can select audio options such as "computer audio," "call me" and "call audio" when using the Webex Meetings app.
Webex Analytics is an option that gives you access to interactive graphs and data visualizations that describe details such as usage and adoption trends. There's even an option to install all reports in a CSV file.Other features include real-time translation in over 100 languages, screen sharing, displaying your screen status, notes, and more.

- Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard. - Webex has a blog full of useful articles, an FAQ section and offers experts help. - Webex has essential features including HD video, screen sharing, in-app voice, joining a meeting from any video system, chat and more. - Interactive participation with annotation tools and whiteboards. - Advanced meeting analytics to provide insight into what happened with your participants. - Host an unlimited number of meetings.

- Not suitable for large scale webinars. - You must subscribe to additional plans to host multiple meetings simultaneously.

Manager in Mexiko

New Webex - The best for collaboration

Kommentare: We like it a lot.
We've been replacing other tools and simplifying everything into a single Webex Suite. Leaving aside other tools and using only this one, helps to take better control of the work carried out.
Although to a certain extent it is impossible to ignore other tools, this particular one is already used by the majority of users in most collaboration cases.

It is very simple to use in general. The tool can be used by clients and business partners for free, which allows us to collaborate with them in a safe and comprehensive way with the rest of our solutions. Although we have our license that includes storage in the cloud, customers or business partners do not need to pay anything to collaborate with us and use our spaces. Which makes it a very convenient tool.

I think the costs are not the best. To be able to use and take advantage of it, you have to acquire different types of licenses and integrations. For example with Webex Meetings, it is not something that you have for sure, it is something that is integrated as long as you have all the licenses and subscriptions.

Microfinance Officer in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Webex Review

Powerful Security: This is perhaps the main advantages of Webex. Cisco is the biggest endeavor network safety organization on the planet, so you can trust it to guarantee your protection and information security inside a Webex call. Webex encodes every one of your information regardless of which plan you purchase. Organizations whose information security is absolutely critical can find supreme harmony of psyche here. Community Sound and Video Conferencing: Lean toward your conferencing arrangement with every one of the ruffles? Webex has everything, enveloped with a strong client experience. You get HD video show, where you can see up to 25 members all at once. You can visit inside the call, whiteboarding to work together on notes, in addition to breakout spaces for classes or group building works out. We especially like the screen sharing and control usefulness, which, dissimilar to different instruments we've attempted, doesn't influence show quality, and it's not difficult to share or switch between discrete windows or the whole work area.

Incidental Call Quality and Association Issues: Call quality is by and large great, and the encompassing commotion decrease highlight is superior to different apparatuses we've attempted. Yet, in light of the fact that Webex is so broadly utilized, there's consistently the danger of blackouts. We've encountered a couple throughout testing various items, and sporadically Webex sets aside some effort to interface, or we lose video or sound for a couple of moments. We've likewise experienced difficulty conceding members on a few events. Restricted Personalization Choices: Webex incorporates virtual foundations, however not as wide a determination as contenders like Zoom. There's an absence of fun personalization highlights found in different apparatuses like shading plans and window format choices.

Kelly
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most reliable conferencing software out there

Kommentare: After having tried several other products, I have come back to WebEx time and time again.

I use Webex to teach continuing education courses at my local community college. I actually pay for an account out of my own pocket after having so much trouble with the software the college provided. Webex is very consistent. It's rare that a student has trouble getting on. It allows me to share my screen, record sessions, track attendance, use breakouts, share files and video. Really, anything I've needed to do. The phone app is very good and I've had to use it when my power went out during class. I just hopped on the mobile app and finished teaching from my phone.

The only downfall of the software is that users have to download a plugin to use it on their computer. Rarely do any of my students have an issue with it. However, people seem more resistant to downloading things these days and some of them do complain about it.

Manager in Mexiko

Webex Meetings

Kommentare: I quite liked it.
It is very easy to start a conference. It also has a waiting room for participants who can tell that they are already inside so that the organizer can start the conference.
Meeting scheduling is very useful, and easily integrates with calendars like Outlook.

It is very easy to use. It allows a large capacity of participants and allows sessions to be recorded. Something that makes it a very good option is that it allows you to enter the sections even by dialing a number without the need for software (although it would only be audio). The integration that it has with other Christ solutions and that allows adding a great variety of video conferencing devices makes it a very flexible application.

Price may be one of its downsides. Comparing it to others like Zoom, the price may go up a bit. However, for a medium to large company, buying by volume can compensate for this situation.

Satya
Project Lead in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cisco Webex Review

Kommentare: The overall experience is awesome. It has a lot of features that can be useful for Meeting, Collaborations, Scheduling future interviews etc. Nice Audio and Video Quality. Screen sharing and Nice virtual Background Options. During this Covid situation Webex is the tool that saved us and we could deliver work deliverables properly and timely manner.

Cisco Webex meeting is the awesome tool for meetings, collaborations, creating appointments for any event. Nice Screen sharing options. The best part is Recording meeting which can be stored and referred later. Nice Chatting options also. You can choose whom to talk or you can chat to the whole team. Nice Video and Sound Quality. Easily Integrated with Microsoft outlook that's why we can create meeting from outlook easily including WebEx link. We can have our personal room where you can collaborate with the team. It can be accessed outside the VPN network. Easily can download on Mobile without any need of Company network. Nice notification settings which will be pretty nice and from the notifications you can join meeting. We can connect to a phone also to have a call between team members.

The Tool is pretty heavy which takes a lot of memory on the system since it includes a lot of stuff on its own. Can't avoid surrounding noise. We need to install some other plugins to avoid that.

Veljko
Veljko
Lead Software Engineer in Serbien
Computer-Software, 1 001-5 000 Mitarbeiter

Handles large meetings quite well, but people still join with two devices to avoid issues

Kommentare: It is being used by our client, big banking corporation, that trust the privacy of the platform which is probably the main driver for its choice. I've had much better user-experience with other similar software, but this being a "forced" platform to use, it's not that bad nowadays. Hopefully, they'd keep on improving it in the future as well.

I've seen webex meetings with about 150 participants and it worked without any issues. For big events it can even support the 'hidden participants' which is also great for hosting public events. Recently it got several updates which got rid of some of the most annoying problems with the platform (the "person joined the meeting" sound, people forgetting to mute themselves upon entering, ability to have co-hosts, introduced "push-to-talk" feature, easy switching between audio/video devices). Ability to easily record sessions is a plus. The desktop client can sync with Outlook/Webex so you can enjoy the "one-click-to-join" experience. It also works with people from outside the organization (anonymous logins), which enables widespread usage with contractors or other external staff in general.

* In a meeting with ~100 people, around 30 of them will have joined with two devices - they would use one for seeing the screen and sharing video, and the other one for audio. It appears there's still issues with it which is quite annoying being it's 2021 and that's one of the basic features. * The features only started rolling out since the pandemic broke out - the webex was looking pretty bad for quite some time, and it seems it got the attention only when competition threatened to surpass it. It's still not ideal and the product roadmap seems to be secret, which makes it hard to estimate its future. * If you install the desktop client it is constantly using the microphone (even when there's no meeting, it's just sitting in the system-tray) - this not only raises concerns around privacy, but also my headphones don't like it and have constant background noise from it - I have to shut down the client to stop it.

Pressilla
Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Video & Audio Quality

Kommentare: I totally love incorporating this software into my weekly business meetings and sometimes for meeting with clients. It is super easy to use for the clients as well. Love that there is nothing to download or install for people who are suspicious of viruses. Quality of the video and audio are truly amazing and makes my presentations flawless.

I use this software for video conference meetings. The HD video is of high quality and the sound quality is really great. Since our company is small, the free version works well since we can have up to 100 participants with no charge. The best part for me is that there is nothing to install or download for users. You just click a button and join the meeting. They offer additional packages at reasonable rates for company's that need more features. They allow you to use the free Webex meetings plan without entering a credit card so that's amazing. Whenever you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, then you can enter payment. That is a big peace of mind for someone like me. It is super easy to use on my PC or mobile device. There are also tons of interactive tools so that your guests can participate and the layout is easy on the eyes and attractive.

It doesn't have the capability for you to include a user anonymously, which was a downfall for us because sometimes administration may need to queue in on the meeting for observation or feedback without making your guests nervous. The virtual background features are limited and not as vibrant as other similar programs. Also there is no notification sound when someone raises their hand, so you have to pay attention to your screen throughout presentation.

Aki
Change Management Lead in Singapur
Chemikalien, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter

Cisco WebEx Meeting Huge Improvement

Kommentare: Eight months ago, I would not recommend WebEx Meeting. But now, November 2020, WebEx Meeting is definitely a different one, and is already at par, if not exceeded Zoom as the standard for virtual meetings.

The Pros: As Zoom has been the standard of virtual meeting since pandemic, WebEx meeting has quickly improved from their lackluster features 8 months ago, to almost Zoom. Our company has been using WebEx as standard virtual conference platform. It used to be very buggy and laggy and having audio and video performance issues. Now, it's one click audio and video integrated in internet. No need to dial separately using phone call. I like the GUI now as it is more intuitive than before. I like the mobile connectivity and the capability to do breakout rooms and mute everyone without unmuting themselves. AI features are also great. Now they've introduced background noise suppression, so I do not need a third party software like Krisp. We also like the introduction of cohosting to give some assistance to the host of the meeting. Overall, we are enjoying the use of WebEx Meeting unlike previously.

Although WebEx Meetings has improved a lot, there are still a few features not working properly. 1. Virtual Background in video eats a lot of computer memory and sometimes causing laptop to freeze. 2. The breakout rooms do not have advance assignments yet, so imagine you have 500 attendees and you have to break them up manually.

Nelson Kipchirchir
Nelson Kipchirchir
ICT Officer in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1 000 Mitarbeiter

An awesome online meeting tool!

No too many logins needed just a meeting link, one click, and boom! you join the meeting The application provides a very clear audio and video quality. The number of people it can accommodate in meetings awesome. The meeting still goes on even if the host disconnects or has internet connectivity problems. The android phone application is very stable and anyone with a good phone can use it. A good tool for conducting interviews online as it provides additional functionalities like a lobby and also meeting locking.

The pricing is slightly higher for individuals with a low budget. They should look into that It also needs a very stable internet bandwidth. I did not like the idea of using voice over the internet while using mobile phones. It also proved a difficulty for people who have no complete understanding of users to use the app on a mobile phone.