4,3 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,4 /5

Über mHelpDesk

Die schnellste, einfachste und preiswerteste Service-Management-Software, mit der du vom ersten Kundenkontakt bis zur Bezahlung alles automatisieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über mHelpDesk

Mark J.
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2018

"Our experience has been extremely positive. No other company would go this far for a customer."

Kommentare: We are completely cloud-based, completely mobile, our response time has decreased and profits have increased. We have found a vendor/partner that listens. We truly have an integrated product from end-to-end. Service calls/requests for quotes come in, an excellent work product goes out, seamlessly.

Vorteile: The field app is very strong and that is a must. The admin provides a true workflow experience. The software is as flexible as it can be, provides true integration to QB, and has cut our entry time in half. Our profits are up and communication is vastly improved. The cloud feature fits our Disaster Response plan. Their customer service is the best I have seen and we have tried many.

Nachteile: Very little to dislike. They are always improving. I would like to see an inventory module, and Ajax searches would be a real improvement. But overall, they are the "best-in-class".

von mHelpDesk an 5.2.2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on mHelpDesk Mark! We are so happy to work with you and VIALARM.

• Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Darell B.
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2020

"Field Service Software for any Business to Stay Organized"

Kommentare: Overall I have had a really good experience, anytime I have ran into a problem which is not very often but my problems have been resolved in a professional and expediential matter that allowed my business to continue to operate. You can keep an open line of communication with your customers on work order status or any problems that arise during the work order.

Vorteile: You are able to automate your business to keep a customer database, schedule and track work orders. Billing is a breeze with in the email feature you send to your customers. They can pay directly with PayPal or Credit Card account. There is even a feature to generate leads to your business. You can customize your invoices and work orders to meet your business needs. Works on mobile Apps and integrates all your invoices to quick books.

Nachteile: When customers pay from your credit card account, you are only able to setup and activate one payment option at a time. It would be nice to have individual bank accounts set for different sections of your business model.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2020
Ken P.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"mHelpDesk/HomeAdvisor"

Kommentare: The weaknesses we struggled through for the first 2 years really left it on the back burner as far as fully implementing and incorporating it further into our customer contact operations. Resorted to doing a lot of it manually. As a CRM, it was pleasantly functional until they jacked the prices up after the HomeAdvisor affiliation came in full-bore. Home Advisor's shortfalls are a whole other dissertation.

Vorteile: 1. The calendar integration with Google worked well and the appointment processing flow was good enough. 2. Invoicing and job dollar tracking worked OK as well. Quickbooks integration came along too late for us to play with or even consider. 3. The support team is pretty responsive and helpful when available. 4. The automatic linking with HomeAdvisor worked well usually. When it did, sending out text message alerts for new leads was a nice feature.

Nachteile: 1. My biggest issue was communication logging. Although the customer note log was a help, it should log ALL communication with the customer. The fact that their development team couldn't get the log to reflect individual and system-generated emails was a HUGE stumbling block when trying to track customer contact instances. 2. They tried to change our package processing after we were with them for a year. Haggled out a deal, but really soured any aspect of expanding its role with us. 3. Having more than one invoice and/or email template would've been a huge plus. 4. It's integration with HomeAdvisor had its ups and downs. They couldn't seem to get on the same page as far was which HomeAdvisor account to bill for and was problematic when we closed a secondary HA account. 5. The report functionality improved a great deal, but was still not flexible enough to use effectively. That may be my issue and not leveraging the custom report capabilities well enough. It was much better lately, but the export capability was still rather limited.

von mHelpDesk an 9.10.2019

Ken, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that overall the scheduling and job tracking features work well, and that the automatic customer texting has been valuable. We're sorry to hear that the communication logging isn't as expansive as you would like -- that's something that we're considering for further development in future updates. We're thrilled to see the 5 stars for Customer Support -- that's always a top priority for us. Please give us a call or send us a chat if we can help with anything. Thanks for being a customer.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Moises D.
Refinishing
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2020

"Best app"

Kommentare: I have been using this application for 2 years. it is quick and easy to use

Vorteile: Equality Builders, easy to use, keep track of all assigned work.

Nachteile: I believe that it is the most complete app, for my work I think it is the best

• Bewertet am 20.11.2020
Julie H.
Controller
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2019

"Great Customer Support"

Kommentare: Overall has been great! I went to another company and came back to MHelpDesk cause the other software just didn't work like MHelpDesk - I always get prompt and friendly service which make my job easier as I am always in a hurry.

Vorteile: It integrates very nicely with my Quickbooks - I also like that it keeps everything streamlined to make my job easier.

Nachteile: Wish there was an option to "CLOSE" the estimates so they just go away versus having to mark them inactive. Once I invoice the customer I have to mark the estimate inactive or "Sent" in the status field so I can keep it separate from the "active" or "approved" estimates - I used the estimates to keep track of my current jobs.

von mHelpDesk an 3.6.2019

Julie, we're thrilled to hear mHelpDesk is working well for you and helping you manage your business. Thanks for the feedback and suggestion about the estimates - we will pass it along to our Product team. Thanks for being a customer!

• Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Rita M.
GM
Industrieautomation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2019

"mHelpDesk"

Kommentare: Always have a great experience when dealing with customer service. I have been helped in a very timely manner with any issues that would pop up.

Vorteile: I like that it is easy to use and was easy to setup. The flow of the customer account is good.

Nachteile: I do not like the reporting. It is not the easiest reports to pull and when you do, sometimes does not make sense. However, I have not used the reports enough to say they are unworkable.

von mHelpDesk an 22.7.2019

Rita, thank you for sharing your comments. We're happy to hear that the product is working for your business and that the Customer Support team has been helpful. We'll pass your feedback about the reporting to the product and engineering teams. Thanks for being a customer!

• Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Casey K.
Executive Director
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2020

"Property Management user for 5 years"

Kommentare: Moved to mHelpdesk from paper work orders. Still using it 5 years later. We don't schedule or invoice jobs, just use the work order function.

Vorteile: Least clunky work order software we demoed. Easy for service techs to pick up. Good technical support - I think they wrote an update after one of our guys phones stopped displaying the app properly. That was pretty cool.

Nachteile: Rollout of December '19 update wasn't that smooth. Honestly, most of my complaints are issues that come from being a long-term user and having wrong codes and items from my staff cluttering up the software. Reporting is a little weak.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2020
Professor of Biology
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2019

"For the small business owner, this is a MUST"

Kommentare: It was suggested we try Quickbooks as well, and we did not like how that program interface looked. Too many "bells and whistles" make a program more complicated to use and harder to teach to new users.

Vorteile: We used to rely solely on PayPal for our "small business needs" but their invoicing system was too complicated and confusing. MHelpdesk makes very eye-pleasing invoices and billing statements, and they are easy to manipulate and add/change information on. There are other nice perks of the program, but the invoicing and billing was our main reason for choosing it and switching from PayPal as a stand-alone.

Nachteile: The only issue I've come across is that the app is actually more functional and intuitive than the desktop version, but seeing as how most of our transactions are done on an iPhone, the app does suffice and fit our needs.

von mHelpDesk an 17.10.2019

We're happy to hear that you're having a good experience mHelpDesk's billing and invoicing! If you ever need any help or have any questions our team is here to help! www.mhelpdesk.com/support Thanks for being a customer!

• Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Benjamin W.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Quick Response"

Kommentare: The support team was very quick to answer & respond. Very knowledgeable.

Vorteile: How quickly their team responded and how when going to the screen to correct the problem I did not lose contact with the agent helping me and/or our conversation.

Nachteile: I haven't experienced anything yet to not like about this software. Like any program there's the "getting to know the program stage," and the experience is different for everyone. This is why the customer service department plays an important role. ; But once you get it, the things you can do with Your time that is freed up because of this software.

von mHelpDesk an 25.7.2019

Benjamin, we're thrilled to hear that our Customer Support team was able to quickly answer your questions. We work hard to make sure we resolve customer questions and concerns quickly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help in the future, and thank you for being an mHelpDesk customer.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Ellen H.
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2019

"Ease of switching"

Kommentare: A++. Their customer service team answers and solves issues within minutes ! They definitely know their software and ways to make it fit your needs.

Vorteile: This software was easy to set up, customization was a snap and it has saved so much time in the organization of each call performed and invoicing. It integrates with Quick Books immediately. No more delay in getting the information at your fingertips.

Nachteile: I wish there were more reports that could be run and easier to print if necessary

• Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Christopher C.
Operations Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2019

"Great Field Service CRM Foundation"

Vorteile: Mhelpdesk Field Service software greatly improved our business workflow by transforming our carbon copy work order system to a fully digital system that helped reduce our turn around time for billing. Recently, I was able to work with a mhelpdesk staff member during the development of the newly designed Equipment page where they were implementing the new features to track when equipment next service due dates are. This was a huge improvement for our business as we track mandatory inspection dates for our customers.. The customer support has always been A+ when it comes to address issues, or questions, especially with the instant chat function from the web app.

Nachteile: - Mobile App: The mobile app is an area that could see improvement. Some of the workflow using the app when creating a new Service Request can be glitchy and difficult to input all the information. The list of service requests also does not always update correctly and this is something we are currently in the process of working with the support team on. - Inventory: The inventory management section is severely lacking and is not truly useable for our business workflow. With no ability to enter Purchase Orders/Vendor Information/RMA and tracking when inventory is received without manually adjusting the #'s on the price list, it becomes extremely vulnerable to missed information and inaccurate #'s leading us to use an alternative program to track inventory. This has been one of the hardest work around areas for our company as we are always constantly ordering replacement parts for equipment that we do not normally carry in stock. - Price List: Another area regarding the price list for our company is that our labor rates are negotiated individually causing us to have to create a line item on the price list for every single Customer Hourly Rate, Mileage Rate, and Travel Time rate so that our engineers are able to bill customers correctly. It would be much easier if when creating a customer, you were able to designate their hourly rates so that information would automatically apply when engineers are entering their labor times.

• Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Luke M.
Office Manager/Project Coordinator
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2019

"Overall Pretty Great!"

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend this to most people in search of a CRM. There are a lot out there, but I cannot imagine the customer service is as good.

Vorteile: First, The customer service is Great! Especially the rep who helped me out tremendously. The live chat feature is probably the best in the business in terms of helpful information and response time. Aside from that the software works really well. We are not totally utilizing every feature and it works really well for our company! - The overall layout and ease of use is great
- Very easy to create leads
- Easy to convert lead to a job
- Easy to create job tickets IF you enter the correct information into the ticket on the first try
- Easy to schedule
- Can even sync it to Google Calendar
- The main screen is plain and easy to use
- Moving from tab to tab is simple and straight forward
- Running reports is easy and great
- Items to service might be useful for keeping track of maintenance items on out company fleet
- May even be useful if we have a better service tech, if we start doing more service items
- We can inventory items as well.
- I would like to explore options that you may know of regarding this and tool tracking inventory
- The customer service live chat on this CRM is great
- The mobile app is great for our guys in the field to use
- Straight forward pretty simple
- Push notifications work great
- Simple and easy to contact customer
- Easy to use maps that integrate with the phones maps software
- There is are a lot of areas where you can customize the fields of input

Nachteile: - If you don’t input the information of the ticket correctly the first time, it makes it extremely difficult to change it after.
- You cannot look up tickets by their address on the mobile app (At least not easily if there is a way).
- When having a recurring lead there is no drop down to select the customer, you have to enter the customers name EXACTLY the same as it was entered the first time

von mHelpDesk an 17.6.2019

Luke, thanks for the detailed review! We're very glad to hear that you are taking advantage of so many features of the app. Please let our team know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thank you for your business!

• Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Tim H.
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2019

"Great if You Have to Make Invoices in the Field"

Kommentare: GOOD.
mHelpDesk does what I need it to do. It is affordable for a small shop. It's the only software that allowed my, not-so-computer-literal, technicians to create detailed invoices in the field AND HAND IT TO THE CUSTOMER, and record payment.
I would recommend it.
Most of my frustrations come from having such a very functional software package and my techs have to fill out paper timesheets. All the data needed to create a timesheet exists in the Price List including Items or fields called Labor-Travel, Labor-Tech or Labor-Apprentice. The time they signed in and signed out exists in the items list of the invoice. All we need is a report that can filter this data and voila we have timesheets.

Vorteile: Support is very good.
Works great if you make many invoices in the field, print them and hand them to customers. Must have internet signal.
Email Invoice with Payment Button. Customer clicks the button and pays with credit card.
Easily convert Estimates to Service Call to Invoice.
Customer Info with multiple jobsites easily managable.
Great mobile app., fluid, very functional, easy to use.
Intuitive desktop platform.
Works great with QuickBooks Desktop.

Nachteile: You will have to pay to retrive YOUR DATA when you leave mHelpDesk.
No inventory. Don't let them fool you. You cannot create PO's and have to go to a price list, select and item, delete the quantity, and enter the new quantity everytime you want to add inventory. No inventory history.
No Time sheets. Again, don't let them fool you. Technicians can sign in in the morning and sign out in the afternoon and you can print a report. That's it. No phase codes. Cannot label time entries. No way to associate payroll to billable hours/ServiceCalls/Jobs.
Custom Reports? Never could create one that was usefull and I have 20 yrs experience in MS Access.

von mHelpDesk an 15.1.2019

Tim--thank you so much for this detailed and very helpful feedback! We will share it with the product team so they can explore some of the ideas that you've raised.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Sigrid R.
Admin Assistant - Dispatch
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2018

"Reports"

Kommentare: - great customer service availability by phone and online chat.
- easy scheduling.
- mobile app for technicians on the road.

Vorteile: With the help of the support team I was able to filter out a list of customers that live in a certain region. Our out of town customers are grouped by areas. In order to send those customers a reminder email or reminder cards we need to filter them from mHelp. The report feature is too restricted and didn't help us. Then finally I had someone on the phone that told me to create a new selection under Customers. I selected the cities that are on that route and listed all of them separately. And voila, I had a list of customers that I was able to export to excel.

Nachteile: I don't like the way the reports are set up. There should be at least one report available that we can select/ search for all the fields that we need included. At the moment the customer custom fields can NOT be selected. Although this is a database that we're working on and theoretically all fields can be searched. I think it is not only us that ran into this problem. I need to be able to select fields that are important to our business to filter out e.g. the customer, their address, email, phone number in a certain region.
Another problem that came up from the solution above is that those lists can not be edited and therefore always need to be deleted and re-entered. It would be great if that could be editable. If that function would be editable it would eliminate possible mistakes while re-entering the whole list of e.g. cities that were entered before.

von mHelpDesk an 5.4.2018

Hi Sigrid--thank you so much for this review and feedback on our reporting. We're always looking at ways to improve so this is very helpful, and will be shared with our product team. We appreciate it!

• Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Carol D.
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2019

"5+ year customer"

Kommentare: I've found that while they met my expectations at the beginning, they have consistently gotten better over the years. They are responsive to customer requests of new functions. Having this online has allowed me to work from home when needed which was one of the reasons we chose it in the beginning.

Vorteile: It has all the functions I need to do my job efficiently and they have had some nice updates over the years. Their customer service is great. I've always gotten representatives that are knowledgeable and nice. When I have a problem, I'm able to use the chat function and 99% of the time they get me answers. Even when that doesn't work, they answer my calls and fix the issues. Every customer service rep without exception has been very nice to work with.

Nachteile: Sometimes they do updates that don't necessarily help with my day to day use of the program. I understand that they are servicing many different industries and needs and I can see the usefulness of the update. It would be nice if they made more of them optional. I have noticed a bit of a slow down in the program responsiveness. It isn't awful, but noticeable. I've done speed tests so I don't think it is my server but I'm not a computer geek so I can't be certain.

von mHelpDesk an 29.4.2019

Hi Carol, thank you for being a long-time mHelpDesk customer and for taking the time to share your experience. We're proud of our Customer Success team and we're thrilled to hear you've had good experiences with them over the years. As you mention, we are always finding ways to improve the software, and you should see additional improvements in the coming months. Thank you again for your business.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2019