Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Smartsheet

Smartsheet ist eine Plattform für die Ausführung von Online-Arbeiten, mit der Unternehmen jeder Größe ihre Arbeit planen, verwalten, automatisieren und Berichte erstellen können.

Erfahre mehr über Smartsheet

Vorteile:

Dashboards can be a nice way to have an overview with links to different sheets if you have a project with several documents, and are willing to spend the extra time and money to set it up.

Nachteile:

It's also sometimes difficult to tell where user error plays a role in mathematic mistakes. I'd like to see more effort put into these areas.

Bewertungen zu Smartsheet

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,3
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,3
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,3

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,4/10

Smartsheet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 159 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Smartsheet bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3 159)

Lauren
Executive Director
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easiest Project Managment Software you will Find.

5,0 vor 3 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Angela
Redakteurin in Deutschland
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Kundenservices antwortet nicht

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Kundenservice reagiert nicht.

Vorteile:

Projektmanagement, Möglichkeit der Organisation im Team

Nachteile:

Kundenservice reagiert nicht mehr. Wir haben bezahlt und Smartsheet hat einen falschen Account freigeschaltet. Wir haben darum gebeten, unseren alten Teamaccount wieder freizuschalten. Dafür haben wir auch die Account ID an Smartsheet übermittelt. Leider reagiert Smartsheet darauf nicht. Also bezahlen wir derzeit für einen Account, den wir weder benötigen noch nutzen.

Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Sehr hilfreiche Software (sehr gut zu empfehlen)

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Sehr gute Software (Es ist sehr gut zu empfehlen)

Vorteile:

mir hat alles gefallen, besonders die Nutzung davon war richtig easy und flexibel

Nachteile:

Es benötigt etwa Zeit für die Einarbeitung, damit man damit tief arbeiten kann

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Einzelhandel, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Orakel

3,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Würd ich mir nicht kaufen

Vorteile:

Ja war sie mir hat die Software gar nicht gefallen...

Nachteile:

Bedienung gefällt mir gar nicht für ältere Menschen nicht geeignet...

Megan
Megan
Producer, Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Critical in daily management

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I absolutely love the software and the company. The system meets our needs and is flexible when we need to make adjustments. While the cost is fairly high to start up, annually it is worth the cost, as it streamlines our processes and allows us to be more efficient.

Vorteile:

This is the tool we use every day, every hour, to track all of our enrollments and clients. Our team monitors enrollments and other CRM tools don't give us the flexibility to track multiple events and data points. It's Excel but on steroids with multiple functions and features. We're using it more and more every day for reporting up to our management team on progress for our client events.

Nachteile:

I'm not so good at the formulaic side of things and making sheets talk to each other, or building a dashboard, is not an intuitive process. There are not step by step instructions or visuals which is something I need personally. It's a lot of trial and error in getting things set up. When I first started, it was very expensive to work with someone who helped build the infrastructure base and looking back there are many things I'd have done differently if I'd understood it a little better. A lot of the consultation time was wasted in trying to get the person to understand what we were trying to achieve.

Christian
Christian
Human Resources Manager in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Smartsheet is a top-notch tool for teamwork

4,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: We used to have to do everything by hand, but now, with smarsheet, everything is done automatically, including time tracking and project progress reports.

Vorteile:

Keeping a change journal and keeping track of your plans might help you see problems and start fixing them before they derail your project. I enjoy that Smartsheet may be used in a variety of different ways. Because of the high degree of personalization available, it can be put to use by virtually anyone.

Nachteile:

The various templates should be simple to manage. The inability to properly plan and monitor the Product Design Team's actions is a significant obstacle.

Joe
Project Management Consulant in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Microsoft Project killer - tried and tested in large scale tech change projects

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

- incredibly intutive, no learning curve - excellent price - full featured (all the critical features of MS Project)

Nachteile:

- project tracking roll up is convoluted

Jason
Managing Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Smartsheet is basically a spreadsheet, not a CRM

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, don't want to sound negative but it's not a good CRM when compared to other CRM's. It's a spreadsheet on steroids and while it may be useful to a lot of companies it's not useful for, in my opinion, most companies looking for a CRM solution

Vorteile:

It's an easy system to pick up and run with and learn quickly

Nachteile:

It's basically a giant spreadsheet. Nothing innovative and if anything a little too complicated for what it's trying to achieve. It's not a CRM.

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Efficient Project Management with Smartsheet

4,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience with Smartsheet has been positive. It has significantly improved project visibility and collaboration within our team. The platform's flexibility adapts to various project types, from simple task tracking to complex project timelines.

Vorteile:

Smartsheet is a versatile project management tool that combines the simplicity of a spreadsheet with powerful project management features. The ability to create dynamic and collaborative workspaces using familiar spreadsheet interfaces is a standout feature. The automated workflows and customizable templates streamline project planning and execution. Real-time collaboration and update notifications keep the team aligned and on track, fostering productivity.

Nachteile:

The learning curve for more advanced features can be steep. Customization options, while powerful, may be overwhelming for new users. Improved onboarding resources could mitigate this challenge.

Ollie
Group Director of Global Investment in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Smartsheet Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

The application boasts an intuitive and user-friendly interface, facilitating seamless onboarding for international colleagues. Its enhanced settings not only surpass competitors by providing superior security features but also enable the effortless sharing of Smartsheet workflows with both existing and prospective customers.

Nachteile:

Smartsheet necessitates users to manually save data after each input and encounters challenges in accommodating intricate workflows.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good tool for simple projects

4,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: It’s simple enough to use. The interface is good. It can be a useful tool on its own if you’re not heavily intertwined already with Microsoft or you’re a younger organization. It can also be useful in complementary to SharePoint for workflows.

Vorteile:

It has a lot of functionality in one tool. The workflow processes are impressive.

Nachteile:

The lack of integrated ease with Microsoft tools. It is challenging to convince older colleagues to use anything that’s not excel.

Atendi
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

My Review Of Smartsheet

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I like the forms automation features It comes with idea management features It makes business management and workflow management easy

Nachteile:

Smartsheet is the best I have used. No disregards for this tool.

Diane
General manager in USA
Nanotechnologie, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Better than MS Project

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

Same tools, but users can easily figure out how to use SmartSheet unlike MS Project which has a high learning curve.

Nachteile:

Absolutely nothing - the program is fantastic and fills all my needs

Janie
Integration Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Smartsheets make Project Integrations stay on track

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Great for Task and working with Excel and tracking timelines

Vorteile:

One source of truth for cross functional teams

Nachteile:

The report out are hard to customize and not user friendly, can get a bit technical with the dashboards

Jordan
Director of Technology in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Versatile Project Management Tool

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We use Smartsheet in lots of ways -- from spinning up dashboards to show our operations teams how they're doing on any given day to managing data transfers from sales to operations to crafting project plans for implementations to tracking survey responses when projects are completed. It's an incredibly versatile tool that, with a little creativity, can produce amazing results.

Vorteile:

I love how accessible and customizable the product is. We're able to make it do so much to integrate various departments and help work flow across the organization.

Nachteile:

Some of the features aren't carried from sheet to sheet when you save as a Template or save a project as "new", and having to reconfigure alert rules can be time consuming.

Nick
QA Coordinator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Quick Spreadsheets that allow for collaboration

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I solve the problem of tracking how my employees profit on many small profit/small margin projects. This allows me to see who is struggling the most and who is not. My team specifically focuses on education, hospitals, and non-profits. So maintaining margins to not lose any money is important. I wrote up a story about it here: https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/example-advanced-smartsheet-reporting-interconnectivity I've pulled off absolutely amazing things. I'm willing to go into detail and share more of what we were able to accomplish. Many of Smartsheet's examples do not solve business problems, but they do help us learn how to solve our own!

Vorteile:

I absolutely love how quick and easy it is to use Smartsheet. The formulas have great documentation and it helps tremendously when trying to learn and accomplish new tasks. You can pull off amazing things if you sit down and build it. I was able to build a completely automated revenue and labor estimator that shows me how profitable each member of my team is. Many of the applications we built, the community was clueless how to build it. We were able to accomplish some very unique dashboards & spreadsheets that make our lives easier. I can now make business decisions on a whim, without having to spend hours of research about the effect of one decision on our numbers.

Nachteile:

I dislike how many features such as the dynamic view or the workspace deployment feature is locked behind an expensive addon. And when inquiring about customer service we were told it "isn't" a fit for us. But yet, Smartsheet cannot give us a demo to experiment or test them out? Smartsheet is nickle and diming things a lot. Smartsheet is >not< small business friendly. It is really a shame because these tools are absolutely 100% amazing. It also surprises me how little the community interactions are. There are many great suggestions for features that are standard in Excel and Google Sheets, that Smartsheet blandly ignored for years, and sometimes says "coming soon" and years later we still don't have it.

Andrea
Director of Programs in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best thing since sliced bread

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: This software makes everything we do so streamlined and easy. We literally load all of our projects into smartsheet so that we can all manage them. I don't think that I could do my job as efficiently without it. There is s certain project we do once a year where we update pricing on all website items with all of our suppliers. Being able to keep this data in SS, then send our suppliers update requests to load in the data has been a life saver! Keeping track of work along with managing the project has become a breeze.

Vorteile:

The thing I like the most is the transparency or the collaboration. To be able to easily see what others are doing and manage them together, set reminders and send update requests is what makes our company run well.

Nachteile:

I think there have been a few times that we have maxed out on number of lines. I don't know why that there is a throttle there, but that's probably my only complaint is that some of our sheets get large and max out!

Lachlan
IT Project Coordinator in Australien
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

SmartSheet | An extraordinary tool for fast moving businesses

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Since beginning to use SmartSheet in 2017, it has been a catalyst in keeping up with an ever changing market and the increase in the use of digital tools and communication channels.

Vorteile:

SmartSheet is a tool setup in such a way the it can be tailored to your organisation and used for multiple functions, by multiple divisions. The speed at which they are improving the platform with new functions and features is beyond amazing. Any small to medium size business trying to improve in project management, ICT management, customer service, task management, resource management, team management (the list goes on) would largely benefit from investing in SmartSheet. The ROI is incredible and the ease of rolling it out through an organisation is simple due to the intuitive UI.

Nachteile:

The only downside I see with SmartSheet is the permission levels. These could be improved with the ability to share sheets in bulk rather than just at a workspace or individual sheet level.

Julie
Julie
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5 001–10 000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Smartsheet is a highly effective tool for project management

4,0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Smartsheet's greatest strength lies in the fact that it provides a unified hub for all of our data, communications, and project management needs. It has simplified the procedure and eliminated any ambiguity.

Vorteile:

Smartsheet can be used to facilitate efficient project management. Using automation, we were able to pinpoint resource-intensive workflows and make adjustments there. Smartsheet's user-friendliness and lack of steep learning curve make it a natural choice for us to transition from our previous solutions. The technologies' applicability extends far beyond the realm of project management.

Nachteile:

There is nothing about Smartsheet that I find wanting. By utilizing this system, we have been able to save numerous hours of work time for our staff. For a company of our size, purchasing licenses for everyone who needs them is a major financial burden.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fantastic Product

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Great customer service. Ever-improving features. 100% cloud so you can collaborate from anywhere with virtually any device (desktop and/or app). Smartsheet has become an indispensable part of how we run our business.

Vorteile:

Smartsheet is an amazing product and helps keep our whole company on schedule and collaborating in real time. It is really flexible and easy to start using. Once you have used it for a while, you will want to do more and more with it, and there never seems to be a limit to what you can do. They are also constantly adding new helpful features. One that was really useful to me was a kanban view called cardview. But there is also classic spreadsheet view, gannt view, and calendar view. In addition to sheets, you can also run reports off the sheets which filter the data down for particular users or departments. These reports can be editable or read-only. You can also look at your data in real time using dashboards. We have been using Smartsheet for several years now, and we still feel like we are only scratching the surface of its capabilities. Another great feature is that you can have unlimited free collaborators. These people can use the sheets/reports/dashboard and enter data. However, it is only the paid users who can create and maintain the sheets. Over time, you may find more people in your organisation want to be creators, and it is easy to add licenses as needed.

Nachteile:

There's not much I can say negative about this software. On rare occasions there can be unexpected outages or loss of functionality, but that is very rare indeed. There are sometimes maintenance windows on the weekend which can last up to 4 hours at a time, but these are advised well ahead of time. I think the only business that wouldn't want to use smartsheet is one that operates 24/7. If you are a normal Monday to Friday business, smartsheet will be fine for you.

Steve
Steve
Director of Digital Engagement in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Enterprise features and pricing mean you can probably find a startup alternative

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I hated it a few years back when I first started using it. The thing that won me over and made me a power user was the interface refresh about a year ago. I then took the Smartsheet training to be certified and that opened my eyes to the power of the tool (and also to the fact that the sheets I hated were users in our company using it very, very WRONG). Anyway, while we do love it, there are a few antiquated things like concurrent editing that are truly broken (Google sheets can do this just fine!) and the recent price increase for our contract means that we are probably moving to another tool.

Vorteile:

--You can easily switch between different views of the same data, e.g. grid vs. Kanban --Dashboards and reporting are both powerful --Growing number of integrations --Commenting per-row is excellent --Can be used as a simple spreadsheet --Security/permissions are robust and intuitive --Excellent training and certs available --Forms feature is pretty complete for basic stuff --Very extensive formula capabilities, almost like Excel --The "business" pricing tier would actually be quite adequate for my group's needs, vs. the enterprise plan --Nesting/hierarchy of rows can be useful

Nachteile:

--No in-cell formatting --Awkward multi-user editing, no auto-save, other users keep resetting views --Reporting is difficult, meaning that you have to create separate complex reports instead of just saved views --Not a true database or app builder --Notifications system is wonky, delayed, and hard for new users to tame --Very easy to abuse and misuse, even worse than Excel because you can add in the nesting/hierarchy (we have one user in particular that makes the most gawdawful sheets you've ever seen, partly because of the inherent Smartsheet interface) --Attachments are pretty rough, not easily visible or visual, and no desktop app integrations (e.g. save a file from Word to SmartSheet) --No concept of a "document" or app, only the spreadsheet motif; can't do notes or instructions very easily, for example, so people overload rows for this and that makes reporting even harder when you have to manually select rows --Forms feature not embeddable or graphically complete with formatting to make it look nice --Not clear how you combine formulas and forms without overwriting formulas at the bottom--I haven't figured this out yet even after years of using it --Enterprise pricing is now forcing us to consider alternatives, including lower tiers of Smartsheet

Rob
Clinical Business Analyst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1 000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

We use Smartsheet for Project Management

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: As I mentioned, we use Smartsheet extensively for project planning and project management. But we also use it to run a help desk for our Electronic Health Record System. Here the forms feature comes in really handy. Users fill out a form to add tasks to the help desk. We also use it to manage our individual tasks and queues. And our development department is building sheets to track donations and plan promotions. We often export the data and use it to build Tableau reports.

Vorteile:

Projects are easy to set up with the built in functionality. There are lots of built in templates that you can use. But we have found it most helpful to build our own templates. We really appreciate being able to add dependencies, working and non working days, and duration. Then the start and end dates fill in automatically. We have found that the learning curve is not nearly as steep for Smartsheet as it was for Microsoft Project. Another really helpful feature is being able to use formulas in the Project Plan. Our team schedules our work using a points system. I was able to create formulas that take the number of points for that task and who is assigned to that task to create a point breakdown for each person or team assigned. We then use the linking feature to link the total points for the project, the points accomplished, and the status of the project to a master "Queue" sheet. Smartsheet has special formula values available for children and ancestors of a task. So, we use a simple =Sum(Children()) formula to add up the points. Actually, the formulas end up being more complicated because we can test whether the row has children or not and do different things depending on the test. For instance, when summing the work completed if the task has no children, then the product of the percent complete and points gives us the number of points completed. If the row is a parent, then the formula sums the children.

Nachteile:

For project planning the resources feature is not as helpful as it could be. The main reason is that if a staff is assigned to a row during a particular time, the resource function assumes that they are 100% allocated for that time. So, if you have three tasks that overlap, the resource allocations shows 300%. We have mitigated that by routinely filling in 30% allocation for each resource. This helps to take into account the fact that a task although it lasts a full week won't take up all the staff's time. One idea I have had recently--but haven't tried yet--is to make a formula that takes the number of points for the task and assigns an appropriate allocation number based on points per week. The other feature that we haven't found useful is the "Critical Path." How the software determines what is on the critical path is a mystery. I'm not sure why it chooses some tasks that have dependencies filled in, but not others that seem to be just as important.

Kirstine
Office Manager in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great software to create a bespoke solution

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I work for a small construction company who used to keep all their information "in their heads, or on the back of a fag packet"!!! This has revolutionised the way they work and not only stopped them from forgetting things but also given them the ability to look at live costs and income. They now have a dashboard to see the 'big picture', individual Reports to show their own specific projects, an automated transfer of information to accounts when they mark a job as complete, reminders, comments so they can stay up to date with any info added by other people, and so many other little 'life hacks' that make their lives easier. Smartsheet has changed the way we all work immeasurably for the better. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Vorteile:

I love the Smartsheet Community who will help you find ways to adapt Smartsheet to suit each individual need you may have. I've been using the software for years and every time I've wanted to use it for something new we've found a way! Sometimes there have been delays due to the capacity not being there YET, but it's easy to submit a Product Enhancement Request. There are updates and innovations ALL THE TIME and while they're not shoved down your throat, there's plenty of support out there if you want it, not only from the Community but also videos and webinars (live or recorded). If you've got the motivation and imagination then I think the possibilities are unlimited, without needing to be a programmer or have any coding knowledge.

Nachteile:

There's not much I can say that's bad about Smartsheet. I find it slightly difficult that it's very US based and I'm in the UK, but that's true of most comparable software. I'm also not keen on the Learning Centre as it sometimes assumes a level of knowledge that is beyond me and I find it incomprehensible! It's not a problem though as I can easily turn to the Community!

Angel
ELV Presales Engineer in Jordanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

We ensure the preparation of workflow charts accurately with high flexibility in follow-up.

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Smartsheet has simplified the concept of project management for our team members, and everyone is interacting with the work programs that Smartsheet can collaborate on. We have benefited greatly from the automation that keeps all histories constantly updated. With Smartsheet, workflow was accurately prepared and tracked, and we were able to quickly discover troubled tasks and find solutions to them.

Vorteile:

I like in Smartsheet the ease that it gives us when setting work schedules, and also the automatic update of the start and end dates of activities, and it is equipped with several views, enabling you to get a distinct view of the work programs. Through the project dashboard, Smartsheet enables you to know all the information you need and also enables each member of the team to know the tasks to be followed up and when they will be closed. Smartsheet provides many collaborative features that enable all team members to share updates, and also send notifications to team members that show what tasks have been modified and who is responsible for them. One of the features of Smartsheet is also to prepare forms and send them easily to a specific team member or from outside the team, requesting specific data and information, and the ease of receiving a response to them and including them within the project updates. I value the means of communication that keeps all team members in constant contact, saves them a lot of time, and ensures that all tasks are kept under constant supervision. With Smartsheet, we ensure that all project events are archived, in addition to the attachments that were included by team members during updates, and it is also distinguished that we can return to them at any time to make sure of any information we need.

Nachteile:

Smartsheet is a very intuitive tool and all the tools are clear and easy to use, and I didn't find any dislikes with it. As for the mobile application, it needs more improvements to be able to perform more functions with it.

Daryl Edwine
Daryl Edwine
Method engineer in Frankreich
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Hausmeisterservice, 10 000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Smartsheet: a flexible and collaborative project management platform for businesses.

4,0 vor 11 Monaten

Vorteile:

Flexibility: Smartsheet offers the flexibility to create customised spreadsheets, Gantt charts, dashboards and forms to meet specific needs. We can customise the platform to fit their unique workflow.Collaboration: Smartsheet enables real-time collaboration, with tools to share spreadsheets, files and tasks with team members, and to collaborate on projects simultaneously.Automation: Smartsheet enables task and workflow automation, using rules and alerts to send notifications and trigger actions based on certain conditions.Integrations: Smartsheet integrates easily with other project management, CRM, cloud storage and other applications to enable a seamless user experience and collaboration.Analytics: Smartsheet provides analytics and reporting capabilities to track and evaluate project performance, which can help users identify issues and make informed decisions.Overall, Smartsheet is a valuable project management platform for teams looking to improve their project collaboration, planning and execution, with great flexibility, automation and analysis tools, and ease of use.

Nachteile:

Learning curve: Smartsheet is a complex tool that may take some time to get used to its features and interface. we may need training or assistance to fully use the platform.Limited customisation: Although Smartsheet offers many customisation options, some features may be difficult to customise to meet specific needs. we may also need advanced technical skills to make advanced customisations.Feature dependency: Smartsheet is a very feature-dependent platform that requires regular updates to stay current. We run into problems if we don't have the latest version of the application or if certain plug-ins or extensions are not compatible.Limitations of the free version: The free version of Smartsheet may be limited in terms of storage, project sharing and advanced features. We may need to upgrade to a paid version to access more advanced features.In summary, although Smartsheet is a very useful project management platform for teams, we encounter drawbacks such as high costs, a learning curve, limitations on customisation or dependencies on features and regular updates.

Tareq
Sales Engineer in Jordanien
Baumaterial, 1 001–5 000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Thanks to several useful features, the team members are able to proficiently handle the workflow.

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Using Smartsheet has made our work progress much smoother and improved our ability to coordinate daily tasks. Furthermore, real-time updates allow us to take corrective actions to avoid potential delays.

Vorteile:

It is wonderful that with Smartsheet, the interface can be easily customized, which helps us prepare it in a way that suits the nature of the tasks we follow. I love the fact that automation simplifies all administrative procedures and allows the management of the workflow, linking the tasks collected from team members with logical relationships. It is also great that there are many ways to display task schedules, which facilitates the follow-up dates and determining outstanding activities. I also appreciate how Smartsheet deals with project data, as it enables us to withdraw data from multiple sources and provides a strict permissible system that helps us maintain the privacy of data and identify people who are allowed to make adjustments to them. I also love how Smartsheet can link the workflow with emails and the ability to add documents and comments, which greatly helps in organizing the team's efforts. dashboards are also distinctive, as they are easy to customize to include information, graphic fees, and tables that we want to highlight.

Nachteile:

While there are some imperfections with Smartsheet, the constant upgrades and addition of new features help to mitigate these issues. Although the learning curve may be challenging for some users initially, with continuous practice and guidance, the procedures become easier