Wir helfen Unternehmen in Österreich

Über Top Echelon

Bewerber*innen-Tracking-Software mit Lebenslauf-Analyse, Aktivitätsverfolgung, Auftragspipeline, E-Mail-Marketing und Social-Media-Integration.

Erfahre mehr über Top Echelon

Big Biller is very intuitive, easy to use and develop. Price point is right and customer service is great.

Can't attach email without it going to recipient's spam folder.

Bewertungen zu Top Echelon

Top Echelon hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 516 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Top Echelon bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Cherice
Cherice
Founder in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why you should consider Top Echelon

Kommentare: My overall experience has been wonderful and has made my job of quickly locating candidates in the system very timely and with ease because of how their software is structured. I use it everyday, for every search.

What I like most about their software is how easy it is to search for candidates, input candidates, communicate with them and clients and how all the information is stored in the system. I also LOVE their help desk. Always responds quickly and with the correct information the first time.

I feel the search features could be more robust.

Marlaine
Managing Principal in USA

Top Echelon User Review

Kommentare: The experience with Top Echelon is over quite a number of years, 5 days/week and 6-8 hours on the system. There have been a few times something went down or there was a glitch, but they addressed it right away and we all moved on.

I like Top Echelon for the ease of use, that they are always adding more value to the platform in how to source, how to contact candidates or clients, ease of posting jobs, add on to get the jobs out on other job sites, multiple ways to go about a task, quick and efficient customer service people who always have the answer, training resources, and webinars to help me be better at my job.

I do not have any issues with Top Echelon.

Frank
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New Platform is Extremely Difficult to Navigate

Kommentare: The only reason I'm still with Big Biller is, despite the awkward, and user unfriendly interface in the new platform, moving to another service is out of the question during this Covid-19 pandemic where business is down 30%. Our bandwidth, as a small company, for non revenue generating projects has to be kept to a minimum. The customer support is great but software layout and design should be intuitive and not require so many calls to support to begin with. I remain hopefully BB will work out the kinks. I pay $15,000 a year for Linkedin Recruiter so money is not the deciding factor, ease of use is. Originally Big Biller had the friendliest customer support and simple layout and that was the deciding factor. Not cost alone

Great customer support and easy to reach by phone or online chat.

The new version of Big biller has set me back 20 years in my productivity. I actually go out of my way to use Outlook and avoid the new BB cumbersome, user-unfriendly interfacte. The 'running man" (we call him 'burning man' icon offers no clue as to what menu lies underneath. The 'hot list' icon looks like a poop emoji and I had to have someone explain this to me. Too many lengthy menus that open, vanish, disappear, are difficult to find once they are minimized, etc. I'm advanced with computers and can design basic code and find this new platform roll out very dissapointing.

Bill
Maschinerie, Selbstständig

The Benefits of Big Biller

Kommentare: Love it. The support teams within Top Echelon are world class and they constantly work on improving the software for it's members. The database itself is very user friendly and can be manipulated to fit your agencies way of doing things specifically. I expect to be using Big Biller for a very long time!!

The ease of use with Big Biller software and how it can interact with other agencies databases is just a great feature. They are constantly upgrading and adding features to the software as well. I can access this database from a wide variety of devices allowing me to always have my database with me. It's ability to track and save past emails / resume submissions with clients and candidates is really important as well.

My only negative (if you can call it that) is that there are really no features to help enter clients into the databse. In my industry (specifically) new companies are popping up all the time. It would be nice to be able to compare companies via a resume and have a new company automatically entered in some way. This feature was available at one time.

Scott
Recruiter in USA

Highly Recommend Top Echelon

Kommentare: My overall experience with Top Echelon is excellent. Again - I am very happy with the product as well as the Customer Service they provide.

Overall, I've got to say, Top Echelon is a solid and dependable choice for anyone needing to step up their recruiting game. I'd definitely recommend it to any recruiting firm that's serious about making their recruiting process smoother and more effective. It's super easy to use, packed with powerful tools to keep your day organized, and they're always adding cool new features. If you're looking to recruit the best talent without the hassle, Top Echelon is a fantastic choice.

I honestly don't have any negative things to say about Top Echelon. I really do like the product.

Amy
Co-owner in USA

Recommend the Software

Kommentare: I have been using Top Echelon for over 10 years and appreciate all the hard work the developers put into the software and gearing it toward small recruiting agencies. It is super easy to use, and I love that it keeps me so organized.

Over the years, Top Echelon has been super easy to use, and I appreciate all the recent updates. It has made my recruiting 10x faster and kept me very organized.

Can't think of anything in particular. Everything has been great.

Steve
Managing Partner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How to Maximize TEN service

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have no way to search for candidates listed from other recruiting companies' jobs.
That is what pinched me on doing porfitable business. I jsut retired from my company but the last 1 1/2 years were tough,

I learned to hard way that just posting jobs on TEN is only part of the solution. Results from recruiter company initially high but the quality of candidates was low as they just hand the candidate apply to the job and sent to me. Have figured out how to do candidate searches for other recruiters who have posted jobs.

The searchers for candidates from the other recruiters doesn't work. I can't tell for what the candidates experience is for me jobs and that message I do send never get answered.

Roland
Director of Sales and Recruiting in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top Echelon is a great platform for For agency recruiters and executive search consultants

Kommentare: As I stated, I really like this platform. It is by Recruiters for Recruiters and it shows!

•A Very strong ATS •A fully functioning CRM •Great Sourcing Tools and Job Posting abilities •Strong Reporting tools •Great Careers Page addon •Texting and SMS abilities •Email tracking •Social Network Integrations •Google Chrome add-on •A.I. Job Description writing tools •Stellar Support and Training •A VERY DOABLE PRICE POINT!!!

I really don't have any issues with this platform. Maybe one day the ability to scroll right and left to go back and forth in open profiles on a list....It is possible for applicants for individual job posts.

Eddie
Director of Recruiting in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

What a great Recruiting tool

Kommentare: We are very happy with Top Echelon and will continue to use this product.

The user experience is very easy to learn and setup.

The parser could be more robust and for some reason my extensions that highlight words does not come through very well. But the extensions do work on the resume widget, so that is a plus, i just wish they showed up better on the screen.

Matt
Owner and Recruiter in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

My Review Top Echelon BigBiller

Easy to use ... excellent customer support

I'm not really sure ... I think there are some aspects that could be a little more sophisticated, but that might make it more complicated too and I like how easy it is to navigate

Leonard
CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best dedicated recruiting software product on the market

Kommentare: Overall experience has been perfect. While no software or any product is going to give you 100% of what you need/want. BB comes pretty darn close. What they lack in the cons is far outweighed by the pros!

Exceptionally easy to implement. Even with a huge database like mine. TE constantly is looking for ways to improve the daily use of the product. Not complex to use, easy import of data, resume, and chrome extensions like LinkedIn. Very little if any down time. Maybe 3 times for 5 minutes over the last 8 years I've used BB. Highly recommend this product.

search breakdown, email, and you did away with the almost instant chat box for real time answers. Now you email your problem and wait. 24 hours later as compared to originally maybe 5 minutes in chat box queue

Arwen
Partner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great experience

Kommentare: its been a great experience. the team has been great to work with

We wanted to get access to the TE Network. Also Big biller is easy to use

nothing really comes to mind. If I had to pick one I dont like that when you add a candidate to the system there is another step to add them to a hotlist. I would prefer you could do that in one step.

Pamela
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Good ATS

Kommentare: I like the fact that this is cloud based software and that I can access it from anywhere without having to lug my laptop around.

This is a solid ATS for my business. Easy to use and access from anywhere.

At some times can be cumbersome to work with, but that's been my experience with other ATS's.

Margaret
CEO in USA

Strongly Recommend Top Echelon - Cost Effective and Easy to Implement

Kommentare: I used Top Echelon/Big Biller years ago when I started out as an independent recruiter. Their product was the most cost effective, customizable, multi function product then and now. I would not think of using another product as an independent recruiter.

I absolutely love that I can manage my full desk, job postings, candidate tracking, client tracking all in one place. The customer service is wonderful, you can customize fields, and they offer a split network program that allows you to collaborate with trusted partners.

The only con I have is that I did not implement the product sooner.

Scott
Principal in USA

Top Echelon Software Review

Kommentare: Very pleased with the software. Only 1 time had a backup issue and it was resolved quickly and all the information was there.

Good software to use if you're a recruiter. Uploading and downloading candidate information. Easy to use. Has many great features that makes it easy to use the software when doing your job. Emailing option is wonderful.

Sometimes when there are glitches or the software went down and off line, it took time before it came back up.

Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top Echelon recruiting soltions database review

Kommentare: I have been with Top Echelon for 6 years and have never had any issues with it. Took me about a week to really get used to it at first. It may take some people less time since I'm an old man. LOL.

Very intuitive, fast and easy maneuvering around the database, tagging companies and candidates, the planner and reminders are great as well as the mass email capabilities and tracking emails.

I can't think of any major negatives for the Top Echelon database

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Top Echelon ATS review - love it!

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] has been an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the demo, registration and sign up process, and he's been there to answer questions and provide additional support once using the product. The abundance of training calls and webinars also make you feel connected as part of a larger community of recruitment agencies using Top Echelon.

I'm a huge fan of the ability to automatically upload applicants as new candidates in the ATS by forwarding an email with their resume. By setting up a rule, any incoming applications from LinkedIn automatically are parsed into the Top Echelon ATS!

The price - although it is more than fair for the quality of the software & service provided, being in Canada, I am paying an additional premium to cover the conversation rates from USD to CAD.

Darrell
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

An Excellent Value

Kommentare: Excellent. I used another well-known platform previously and was disappointed. Big Biller is a valuable tool.

The team at BB/Top Echelon is always trying to improve functionality and add new features. Data added to the platform is easily customizable and retrievable. Reports help track recruiter performance.

I don't use the email features because the graphics seem basic and I like to use advanced tracking.

Cicely
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fabulous, easy to use ATS for my small recruiting company.

Kommentare: It's been a great experience with Big Biller as I has built my own company.

I find the abilty to customize and build cards makes this software incredible. I can set up my full interview process with questions so can review and compare apples to apples on candidates. This software is easy to use. I'm a very experienced recruiter and love how intuitive Big Biller is. I can also email blast candidates and receive hundreds of interested responses. Of all the ATS's I have used I like this one the best.

I would like Big Biller to have an easier way to email blast client corporations.

Jeremy
Managing Director & Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Easy to use and easy to customize

Kommentare: I love Big Biller. I've been using it for years and they do a great job keeping the software simple and intuitive while constantly updating and refreshing the look and functionality.

Intuitive Customizable Visually pleasing Reasonably priced Hotlists and pipelines are great to use and productive

Sometimes there are too many clicks involved to get the information I need I wish it ran better on Safari and I would like an extension for Safari. I don't like using Chrome. Support is good but I sometimes feel like they push me to a video or article and I would like to speak with someone.

Mike
Logistik & Lieferkette, Selbstständig

Tools for success in Recruiting

Kommentare: I am saving time and Big Biller has increased my efficiency.

After over 20 years of recruiting and using several software platforms, I found Big Biller to have the best platform I have used by far. Big Biller has increased my personal productivity in managing my recruiting desk and allows more time for working with clients and candidates vs working with the software.

I would like to see the AI track info to take me back to my most recent client or candidate. An example of this is when working with a candidate for a search assignment, other search assignments by other Top Echelon recruiters should pop up to save time in matching the candidate for other options (if they are not a fit for the original search assignment)

Ann
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I purchased for one reason, but have since used the full spectrum of capability.

Kommentare: As a boutique retained executive search firm, we find two to three superstars for any given opening. I was looking for a way to give the candidates my search clients do NOT hire visibility into other opportunities throughout my network. When economic times are volatile, I have worked on other recruiter's open positions. When I'm awash in client demand, I know I can count on the other recruiters to help me fill my client's openings.

The integration of Big Biller software and the Top Echelon Network capabilities are superior to anything I've ever seen.

Sometimes to scroll up or down you can't use the arrow keys or page up / page down. You have to move your cursor to the thin strip at the right of whatever frame you're looking at and click on that narrow, tiny vertical ribbon to scroll up or down.

Eileen
Search Consultant in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Must Have CRM solution for Recruiters

I love Top Echelon's CRM functions. From being able to send texts from the candidates record to logging Outlook emails through the Top Echolon API. As a search firm, we probably use 30% of the functionality. Also, being able to call out from the candidates record through any VOIP application makes life easier when doing outreach.

I would love to be able to temporarily merge hotlists for outbound calling. Also, it would be nice if there was a an easy way to update records automatically. For example, we use Leopard List to run searches for qualified candidates. Candidates move around a lot. Currently, the only way to update a record is manually. This become cumbersome and often, at our search firm, recruiters don't bother taking the time to update the date. This means over time, our database will be useless.

Rose
Training & Quality Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Software for the Money

Kommentare: The Pros outweigh the Cons on this software. It has an ease to it which makes it my only go to software for placements and tracking. With a built in email system it is the best product out there for the money.

Amazing product. It saves me time with easy access to all my candidates for the particular job. I can create my own panels within each candidates profile which helps me streamline. It is the first software I bring up and the last one I close out at the end of the day. I can't say enough about its functionality. The self help material is outstanding.

There are two things which I would like to have more control of. 1) The Reports. I want to be able to do specific reports but I am unable. It is set on certain reports which can't be changed. 2) The pipeline and candidate availability. I wish I could add more in the process instead of just showing INBOX, IN PLAY, Placements and Disqualified. I have certain phases that I would like to see there but could not add to that. (It can be added in the little circles but I wanted an actual tab on top for certain phases)

Laura
Managing Partner/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Amazing Support

Kommentare: It's a great database for recruiting, with everything a recruiter might need, for a reasonable price. It's truly OUTSTANDING feature, though, is tech support. In the very rare even that I have needed them, I call (yes, call ON THE PHONE....they don't divert me to just a chat or email function), and lo and behold, a live person THAT ACTUALLY WORKS THERE AND KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT answers in the first couple of rings. They then solve my problem DURING THE CALL, giving me as much time as I need for questions. If the problem can't be solved during the call, the follow up is excellent. They behave as if they value each and every customer, and I only have one seat with them currently.

Easy to use, customizable, does everything I want it to in a straightforward manner

I wish that there were more keyword searching capabilities, such as keyword searching on the planner, and an "all records" keyword search, but it doesn't discourage my satisfaction with the software; I had to "reach" for a "what did you like least" example.