Administrator's Plus Gradebook
von Rediker Software
Wer nutzt diese Software?
The TeacherPlus Gradebook and Administrator's Plus are for all PK-12 schools around the world - public, private, catholic, charter, international and all types of schools.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung10 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 3 / 5
- Bedienkomfort 3.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 3.5 / 5
- Funktionen 3.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 3.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobile - iOS Native
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Rediker Software
Über Administrator's Plus Gradebook
TeacherPlus, our web-based teacher gradebook built with HTML5, integrates with our Administrator's Plus student information system. Whether teachers work at multiple sites within a school district, or simply want the convenience of home use, the gradebook provides instant access to current gradebook data from any computer with an Internet connection.
Administrator's Plus Gradebook Funktionen
- Gewichtete Zuordnungen
- Individualisierte Beurteilung
- Verfolgen der Teilnahme
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Administrator's Plus Gradebook
Bewertet am 19.7.2017
web-based GradeBook is a work in progress
Kommentare: This is the front-end display that faces the teachers for grading and attendance, does not require special software on each machine.
Vorteile: User interface is clean-looking, straightforward, offers lots of options. The underlying database is reliable. The company is earnesly working to fix issues.
Nachteile: Current html5 iteration is a work in progress -- the display hides numerous essential options. For example, the Save button is sometimes not even visible unless you maximize the window; other options are available only on right-click (not obvious!) within a certain area. Handling of standards-based grading is obviously an add-on function. The system wants to calculate numbers and wants to display precision to 2 decimal places -- impossible to suppress that, even if we want to. Date-input is US format, confusing for international users. Foreign scripts also are not retained consistently in the narrative edit-boxes. Transition from Silverlight is confusing; recent updates changed the default, resulting in user confusion and delays. It is a tough challenge: the company is apparently trying to transition from proprietary windows-based software to a more open html web-based system...how to manage the transition with limited resources?
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Rediker Software an 20.7.2017
Jeffrey, thank you for your feedback. We strive to constantly innovate and bring the best products to the K-12 market. We have passed your points on to our product development team for review.
John at Rediker Software
Bewertet am 10.11.2015
This is the slowest program I have come across in my entire life.
I am a teacher and my school just switched to this from gradequick, and I agree that this is a huge step down. Gradequick is TERRIBLE, but this is FAR FAR WORSE. Here's why:
1. When I enter grades, the program takes 1-2 seconds to recognize each individual number typed, so if I type "100" quickly, it will only process one or two of the numbers, and it will say "0" or "10," and I have to go back and fix it. So I have to type incredibly slowly, waiting in between each number for the computer to catch up. This is NOT the computer or the internet connection. It is THE PROGRAM. Please, do something about this. What is this, 1985? I can 100% honestly say that I have never used another program in my life that is as slow at recognizing what you are typing. It is like trying to type in Word on a computer from the 90's that is presently freezing. Do you have any idea how frustrating this is? 2. When scrolling down, or across, there is a VERY long lag. I have to put tests in alphabetical order before entering them into the gradebook because I have to wait 2-3 seconds in between pressing the down arrow and the program actually following the command. This is absolutely unacceptable - a time consuming nightmare just to enter grades. In gradequick, I could type as fast as I wanted, just like in almost every other computer program in existence. 3. I can't view more than 9 or 10 students at once because the view is so scrunched. Please change this so one can view 25-30 students at once if you want to keep your clients coming back. This is a HUGE problem. It is worse because of the incredible frustrating delay/lagging that is described in problem #1. Scrunch other info at the top.
4. A newly created column appears at the far left, and then moves to the far right when you fill it in - not helpful. Also, when I click the right arrow to move right, if I click too many times, it goes back to the beginning. Teachers are interested in getting to the most recent column, so they will click the right arrow several times to quickly get to the end, not to get back to the beginning where they already were.
5. Putting the test/quiz columns together does NOT help. Leave them in chronological order where they should be among the other columns of every category. All columns should START and STAY in chronological order.
6. It takes several more steps to submit grades than it should.
7. I cannot use global changes to multiply a column of scores by 0.5 to reduce it by half.