Was ist Targetprocess?
Targetprocess ist ein agiles Portfolio-Management-Tool, das dich bei der Einführung und Skalierung eines agilen Portfoliomanagements in deinem gesamten Unternehmen unterstützt. Am besten geeignet für mittlere bis große Unternehmen. Verwende SAFe, LeSS oder implementiere dein eigenes Framework, um geschäftliche Agilität zu erreichen und den Werteinfluss im gesamten Unternehmen zu sehen. Visualisiere Unternehmensziele, strategische Themen und Initiativen. Bewerte und priorisiere eingehende Projektanforderungen.
Im Magic Quadrant von Gartner für „Agile Enterprise Planning Tools“ ausgezeichnet.
Wer verwendet Targetprocess?
Targetprocess ist ideal für mittlere und große Unternehmen. Kann effektiv genutzt werden, um sowohl IT- als auch Nicht-IT-Projekte und Prozesse wie Bildung, Marketing und Rekrutierung zu verwalten.
Targetprocess – Details
Targetprocess – Details
Targetprocess – Videos und Bilder
Kosten ähnlicher Produkte wie Targetprocess vergleichen
Targetprocess – Bereitstellung und Support
- Live Online
Funktionen von Targetprocess
- Agile Methodiken
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Berichterstattung und Statistik
- Daten-Import / -Export
- Kommentare / Notizen
- Konfigurierbarer Workflow
- Mehrere Abteilungen / Projekte
- Mehrere Projekte
- Rollen-basierte Genehmigung
- Suchen / filtern
- Tägliche Protokolle
- Werkzeuge zur Zusammenarbeit
Alternativen für TargetprocessMehr Alternativen zu Targetprocess
Erfahrungen mit TargetprocessAlle 537 Nutzerbewertungen lesen
Powerful Software for Agile Organizations, Could Improve in Usability on Higher End Functionality
Kommentare: We are using Targetprocess in our daily Agile practice. Our developers and Product Owners are trained in its use, and it is a huge piece of our practice. The software is key to our Agile efforts, and is relatively easy to set-up and use. However, the buyer should be aware that unless you deploy one of the pre-built frameworks, you will be starting with a clean slate, and will have to build your own structures, and this can take a bit of thought and time. I enjoy using the software, and we intend to renew our license for the next year, and will be making efforts to expand the user base. The ability to define different workflows for different teams is very powerful, as is the Request Portal, and other more DevOps type features. Story card aging is another nice feature that we now implement through custom rules.
Excellent pricing structure, easy to set up, and implementation/training professional services are first rate. The software is powerful and can handle various different approaches to Agile/Agile Scrum, and comes with pre-built solutions for frameworks like SAFe. Our organization was up and running in little time.
Some of the more powerful features, such as creation of rules could be more straightforwardly implemented. Some features have a "coding" feel to them that could improve in usability, user-friendliness. The software is sensitive to hierarchical structure of Agile entities, and you have to get this right. The ability to move/transform entities into different levels of the hierarchy could be improved, and sometimes can disconnect entities from the hierarchy, forcing the user to reconnect them manually.
In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:
Powerful agile project management tool
Kommentare: We started small with one client and project, then slowly added all our clients and projects. Some clients had other requirements and TP was easily able to handle what we needed as we expanded it's usage into sprint planning, daily check in, project planning, releases, automated reporting, etc. What I like best is the confidence it gives me that it will be able to grow with our needs into the future.
As our organization continues to grow and have more complex needs, Targetprocess can easily handle whatever our needs are and helps us to grow using standardized methods no matter the project. Also, we have many creative people in the tool and it's user friendly for the non-technical types too.
It's great power can also be a weakness, as getting it setup and configured requires planning offline, team alignment and understanding before moving the workflow to a digital tool like Targetprocess. Having someone who understands Agile and programming is best to get this setup for you as its so customizable it can be intimidating.
My experience with Targetprocess
Kommentare: We are using Targetprocess mostly for Product Backlog management. It helps us to visualize backlogs of different teams inside of one product and create a "big picture". Service organisations are using Kanban practices and it perfectly solves prioritization and backlog management issues.
- Flexibility of the tool, customization options - Ability to create any kind of process workflow - Out of the box Kanban metrics - Representation of data on views and boards in any kind of form, for different stakeholders - Visual cards and thier options - Ability to automate process steps with web hooks and metrics
- Timeline is not useful - Interdependencies management is poor - Reporting engine, options are limited - Customisation of entity view is not possible - Access management options is limited - Lack of capacity/resource management functionality - Lack of Portfolio management (cost management, portfolio roadmaps, strategic dashboard, what if analysis)
This product is easy to use and has a nice feel to it. I like how you can reply to comments and so the question solution thread stays together and there is no email trail you need to keep track of as well. Just refer to the card to find something was done in a certain way.
There is nothing negative I can say about this software.
Excellent alternative to JIRA
We used JIRA for several years and it's good, but the lack of proper integrated hierarchy means organising 10,000+ items is just impossible. Even 3rd party plugins dont help much. The UI is slow and unattractive and after 6 months trying to get JIRA Porfolio to work (a cool idea!) I could never get it to and the response from Atlassian was disappointing overall.
The UI is much, much better in Target Process and
* Responsive UI * Adding many stories at once is easy so doesn't interrupt your flow * Incredible customer support responsiveness * Dashboards are 10x better than anything in JIRA * Reports are built in and very well designed, things you have to buy from 3rd parties in JIRA (if you even can)
* Roadmapping is harder than it looks, some planning features missing means i can't throw away my gantts just yet but it's getting close * Search results have way too much white space, can be hard to find exactly what you're looking for - JIRA was better at this * Difficult to learn the filtering side of things for anything more than basic needs (but their customer support team are amazingly supportive on this, even writing a script for me immediately to address my individual need). Oh, this is meant to be the con section isn't it. ;-) * Workflows aren't quite as customisable as JIRA, such as setting triggers and custom screens